Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 20, 2012
AND!?

Did someone contact the state of South Carolina? Is the legendary Moo spending the night in a new corrall, wearing an orange jumpsuit? HUH? HUH? HUH?

smile rolling left rightsmile
August 20, 2012
nathanomir
AND!?

Did someone contact the state of South Carolina? Is the legendary Moo spending the night in a new corrall, wearing an orange jumpsuit? HUH? HUH? HUH?

If this lady was really thinking she would pull down both posts about the topic and just move on. As she found out, board wars suck and in the end there are no winners. We all have our sacred cows that to someone else are simply uncooked cheeseburgers.

AND!?

I left the message this morning. I haven't heard back yet.
I am disgusted that this attention whoring cunt would put a child through such a sad excuse for a life. I would rather be killed than live such a life . . . constant surgeries, every health problem under the sun, and all so her moo can have her BAYBEE. I would not have hesitated to abort in that situation. I always tell people I hope euthanasia is legal by the time my MS has me mute, immobile, and pissing myself.

Kidless Kim is my idol, btw. grinning smiley
nathanomir
AND!?

hysterical laughterz
Fraud investigations don't move that fast, but I don't doubt that she and her wallet will see their share of trouble (I'm hoping for jail time but they might be let off easy smile rolling left righteyes2)

satansbitch, thumbs upwink for calling WIC, welfare, and the IRS. And kidlesskim, double thumbs upwink for copying the whole fucking shebang.

Jill, I hope you're stupid enough to blog about the investigation because I know it'll be entertaining if nothing else. popcorn and jerry springer signjerry :1wv
August 21, 2012
O.o

I really don't understand that.

Poor thing. If my beloved doggie was reduced to such a life I would ask the vet to put him down. And cry for months thereafter. But it would be the humane thing to do!

I don't understand breeders.

YOU GO SATANBITCH!
I SO hope she is being investigated...

KK. you are everyone idol!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
August 21, 2012
raindancemaggie
I am disgusted that this attention whoring cunt would put a child through such a sad excuse for a life. I would rather be killed than live such a life . . . constant surgeries, every health problem under the sun, and all so her moo can have her BAYBEE. I would not have hesitated to abort in that situation. I always tell people I hope euthanasia is legal by the time my MS has me mute, immobile, and pissing myself.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou Maggie

Maggie makes a very important point right here I didn't want "lost" in the rubble of the train wreck of this controversial Trisomy 18 topic, so I decided to expound on it. Not that I think it will do much good though, in enlightening people who are so deeply committed to their own self righteous endeavors to the extent they can psychologically block the obvious from their thoughts. The mistaken idea apparently held by these sanctimonious women that we "mean, heartless, childless" people are somehow targeting their seriously and profoundly mentally and physically disabled children for annihilation need to be dispelled. While I can't speak for everyone, I do know the majority of us don't hold ourselves to any different standards when it comes time for "letting go" from life, even our own, when there is very little, or NO, quality of life.

This is especially true when we reach a point mentally when we are oblivious to our surroundings, have no hope of recovery, no chance of ever interacting with our loved ones in any meaningful way, or of being an active participant in our own lives. Certainly we would choose death if ever faced with the brain function and the intellect anywhere near similar to that of a child with Trisomy 18. Many of us would choose death if only the physical deterioration was very extensive and inarguably irreversible, like with Maggie and her MS might could be one day. I think it's worthy of informing our close minded opponents of this though because they don't seem to comprehend it. Instead, they choose to remain hyper vigilantly focused on single unimportant issues like our lingo, which they flailingly grasp at to deflect from the primary topic in an effort to absolve themselves from responsibility, to shift blame, and to further project and perpetuate a "woe is me" image.

The actual substance of the debate here is we think what they have allowed and are continuing to allow to happen to their poor terminally ill children is undeniably and unspeakably cruel and selfish. We don't place ourselves in a position of some high and mighty, self serving, mindless, self righteous indignation and wave a virtual wand over who should "live" or die, but we have a right to an opinion about the subject of quality of life and end of life decisions, as does anyone else. Where we feel our opinion is of importance on this matter is for two basic reasons, although there are others. The first reason is the humane issues involved with forcing someone to "stay alive". When keeping someone "alive" by aggressive medical intervention is selfish in it's motive with no chance of a recovery for the patient, and unnecessarily painful to the patient who has no say in the matter because they don't possess the mental faculties to resist, this is where we take issue.

It is they who are the sole sufferers in the debate, regardless of how much their parents might like to believe they are the victims. If parents are victims, then it's a self imposed "victimization". The second part of this issue that causes us angst is the cost of prolonging this "life" to the tax payers. These unfortunate children are nearly ALWAYS placed on Medicaid from birth, even when the parents have health insurance, income, and assets, with many states mandating a terminally ill child is automatically placed on Medicaid, regardless of their upper middle class financial status, as has been well illustrated in the case of our friend Jill here. I'd like to make it clear I do NOT begrudge anyone receiving medical assistance IF THERE'S HOPE of meaningful recovery, which in the case of full Trisomy 18, the best "hope" is they might can be manipulated into appearing to interact, but time and time again, medical evidence proves they don't even possess enough of an intellect to even measure!

More times than not, their continued aggressive, and expensive, medical care does nothing but prolong their great suffering and they inevitably die, but NOT before their Medicaid tab has exceeded millions of dollars. I'd hold these same views EVEN IF they had a wealthy aunt with unlimited resources footing the bill. That the tax payers have to pay the tab though, for no other reasons than parents are grieving the loss of giving birth to a child with this horrific condition, they blindly hold out benign hope for a miracle that won't ever happen, and they can't face the pain of a funeral for their child, is troubling. For no other personal or emotionally charged issue such as this does Medicaid practically give anyone a blank check, none. Society shouldn't have to pay a multi-million dollar tab to assuage the emotions of one of it's members simply because they won't accept the inevitable death of their terminally ill child.

Since this is so emotionally based an issue because it involves a baby or child though, money is wasted to the tune of billions of dollars a year that could have gone towards the care of someone who could have been actually helped or whose quality of life greatly improved, including children. The cases of people who can't qualify for Medicaid with treatable illnesses or injuries is staggering! WHY is it okay to bankrupt an adult or his family with the expenses of a serious illness, but the parents of these children suffer no ill financial consequences for their actions, in fact often times coming out better financially, like with Jill here, who I might add is simply a poster child because she spoke out, but who is hardly alone in her rape of the welfare system in America for similar circumstances. In summation, 1)I am all "for" Medicaid helping anyone IF there is actual hope of a recovery, and 2)I am against the prolonging of suffering of ANY human being, regardless of who pays the cost.

The inequality of Medicaid's seemingly empty pockets for adults in need, with hope of recovery, in stark contrast to it's blank check policy for select children, who have no hope of recovery, is WRONG and needs to be completely overhauled and seriously revised, yesterday.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 21, 2012
Kim I couldn't agree more. It amazed me to see the endless freebees Lilly was getting despite having access to private insurance. Even public assistance "products" like food stamps and the EITC are at least *somewhat* means tested. As much as we complain about WIC, it has some boundaries. But this fucking tritard with zero chance of ever walking, adding 1 +1, or being aware of her surroundings gets a blank check courtesy of nothing but emotion. Jill mentions in one post that Lilly sees an occupational therapist. The fuck for? She will never be able to do anything! I work in a restaurant which means I know dozens of working people with no health care, people for whom a sprained wrist or carpal tunnel syndrome would mean they could no longer work and earn a living. Where is their occupational therapist? Nowhere. They can't afford it.

You are also 100% correct about the term quality of life. Lilly doesn't have one. Jill's fantasy that she "adores" her camp counselor or that she interacts with her sister are just hormonal based bullshit. Many adults faced with the endless surgeries and inability to eat or breathe properly wouldchoose to not live. Jill cruely made that choice for her.
August 21, 2012
ITA with KKim.
You knocked it out of the park.
August 21, 2012
I'm wondering what happens to these kids when the 44 surgeries, free hospitalizations, and assorted therapies keep Lilly alive past age 18? What happens when she's not actually a child anymore? Jill wrote about some miraculous tritard that lived to age 30. I don't envision a lot of charity bike-a-thons to help adult tards go to camp. Tiny loaf-tards may be seen as cute because they don't look a lot different from regular kids. Lilly won't be so compelling as a barfing, diaper wearing drooling adult should she make it that far. I bet there will be a lot less cooing and gift card mailing at that point.
That's a very good point,cf.

Great post KK, as usual. :yr

I am still very pissed off at this horrible bitch and I really hope karma bites her in the ass. She won't be going to many Josh Groban concerts when her husband leaves her and she is in the jail she so richly deserves to be in.
August 21, 2012
cfinboston
I'm wondering what happens to these kids when the 44 surgeries, free hospitalizations, and assorted therapies keep Lilly alive past age 18? What happens when she's not actually a child anymore? Jill wrote about some miraculous tritard that lived to age 30. I don't envision a lot of charity bike-a-thons to help adult tards go to camp. Tiny loaf-tards may be seen as cute because they don't look a lot different from regular kids. Lilly won't be so compelling as a barfing, diaper wearing drooling adult should she make it that far. I bet there will be a lot less cooing and gift card mailing at that point.

Everybody Can't Be Like Corky
Like with Corky, the Down Syndrome-Trisomy 21 "poster child" among breeders, that actor and his character are among the highest functioning with Down Syndrome and not at all the most common. The people with Trisomy 18 they like to talk about living up into their 20's and 30's with their communication skills, standing, talking, and otherwise interacting on some level, do NOT have Full Trisomy 18 and are among the rare minority. There are rare genetic cases where only some of their cells have the 3rd 18th chromosome, therefore they only suffer from some of the typical defects and have mild physical and mental retardation, in comparison to Full Trisomy 18 patients.

These rare cases are known as "Mosaic" Trisomy 18. The most common form of Trisomy 18,(Full) with 95% or so of the total number being affected with Full Trisomy 18, suffer with the serious and numerous ongoing life threatening medical problems and extensive mental and physical retardation, like the type Lily is said to have.

Trisomy 18-101
Just as rare, and thought to be hereditary in some cases unlike Full and Mosaic Trisomy 18 that are random and happen during cell division,, is "Partial" Trisomy 18. This is where they only have two copies of the 18th chromosome but only part of an the extra/ third chromosome is present. For some unknown reason, sometimes a piece of chromosome 18 becomes attached to another chromosome. SO, Partial and Mosaic Trisomy 18 are rare, accounting for less than 5% of the Trisomy 18 cases. THESE are the rare few they always refer to when claiming their kid can be like the one who has some,although generally quite limited, function, capabilities to communicate and interact, and don't generally suffer the same medical conditions anywhere NEAR the extent the majority do.

Full Trisomy 18 Kids' Medical Issues
Kids with Full Trisomy 18 are terminally ill and will NEVER communicate or interact, walk, talk, eat, learn,"recover", etc......to any measurable degree and won't be able to do anything at all without extensive assistance, ever. Since they have defective material in every cell in their bodies, they are plagued with holes in their hearts and heart disease, malformed, misplaced, and malfunctioning kidneys, large and small intestinal obstructions and deformities including intestines growing on the outside of their bodies, deformed hands and feet due to skeletal and muscular defects, vision and hearing disabilities,......

....................urinary tract malformations and are constantly prone to UTI infections, malformed and poorly functioning lungs and breathing problems, esophagus malformations and it doesn't generally connect to the stomach, fluid on the brain causing numerous medical problems, various types of hernias, and profound mental retardation..

Full Trisomy 18 Kids Do NOT "Recover"
In short, Full Trisomy 18 kids do NOT "get better". Once they have been forced to be born, anything above and beyond loving palliative care does nothing but prolong their suffering. All of the ones who claim the child is communicating are simply projecting their own hopes of that onto the child. Perhaps like many in PVS(persistent vegetative states), they DO appear to be purposely moving, smiling, and/or making meaningful sounds or motions, but sadly these have been proven time and time again, over YEARS of observation, as only being rudimentary actions our bodies just do involuntarily and there is no meaningful or purposeful voluntary action on the part of the patient.

God's Will
If there is a God and his will was done, these kids would have died shortly after birth, with few exceptions and of those, none would have lived much longer without ongoing medical intervention. I am adding that in about God because they ALWAYS like to bring up how their Trisomy 18 kid is here and surviving because of "God's Will", which couldn't be FURTHER from the truth. Plenty of non cruel childed people with big hearts were among the ones who discovered all of these facts about Trisomy 18, NOT mean, cruel, heartless, and childless KidlessKim. In answer to cfinboston's questions regarding Lily or any other Trisomy 18 child when they get to adulthood, that won't be happening, because their seriously and terminally ill from birth bodies simply aren't capable of living that long.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 21, 2012
Chris Burke has Down Syndrome, not Autism. Just a wee fact check.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
August 21, 2012
reaperess

You are so right, I got my syndromes confused! bouncing and laughing

August 21, 2012
kidlesskim
reaperess

You are so right, I got my syndromes confused! bouncing and laughing

Well, it's like asking "do you the greenish brown pile of crap, or the brownish green pile?".

When I was watching that show I didn't even know about autistic spectrum. Maybe it just hadn't been invented yet? Of course I did now a few anti-social spoiled brats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
You are all a bunch of fucking lemmings.

Stop regurgitating everything that kidlesskim says. Form your own opinion minions.

So says the lemming that follows the breeder crowd right over the cliff of stupidity

August 21, 2012
scorpio

Stop regurgitating everything that kidlesskim says. Form your own opinion minions.

Who pissed in your Cheerios, dude?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
No kidding....
smile rolling left righteyes2
August 21, 2012
scorpio

I think you need to go back to biology 101 with that comment, or at the very least get a better copy of quotable quotes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 21, 2012
scorpio

You, troll, are a fucking tard. We are all of similar mind, thus hanging out on the same damn forum. Kidlesskim happens to write quite well. There are various things upon which we all disagree, but we are all childfree and lean toward the :hardcore end of that spectrum. We are all also compassionate toward life, something that breeders know nothing about.

When a breeder shits out a tard loaf, the attention from pregnancy becomes PERMANENT. For an attention whore, breeding a tard is the BEST thing that could have happened to her. For those of us who care about ALL life and are not so fucking self-absorbed, well, we tend to think about the quality of life of the child.

Quality of life of potential offspring is actually one of the reasons some of us are childfree (among many and valid other reasons). Do you ever see a breeder taking into consideration the life quality of their tard loaf? No.

Breeder: "Hmm, amniocentesis says my loaf will have a disorder that will cause tons of pain and suffering to said loaf. On top of that, my tard loaf will not be able to communicate its pain easily, if at all, and there is no way it will be able to understand the numerous procedures, operations, and unpleasant medications to which it will be subjected. Should I have an abortion and keep this being from suffering for its whole miserable life? That would be the kind thing to do. On the other hand, once a non-disabled loaf gets to be a little older, I lose all that yummy attention. Having a tard loaf will keep all eyes and interest on me for its entire little life. JACKPOT!!! No abortion, thank you. I want the attention.

Childfree: "Why are you so cruel to someone you supposedly love?" Insert genuine confusion and outrage here. While our like/dislike for children runs the gamut, of one thing you may be certain: unlike breeders, we wish no pain or suffering on any child.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
August 21, 2012
reaperess
...When a breeder shits out a tard loaf, the attention from pregnancy becomes PERMANENT. For an attention whore, breeding a tard is the BEST thing that could have happened to her. For those of us who care about ALL life and are not so fucking self-absorbed, well, we tend to think about the quality of life of the child. Quality of life of potential offspring is actually one of the reasons some of us are childfree (among many and valid other reasons). Do you ever see a breeder taking into consideration the life quality of their tard loaf? No.

Breeder: "Hmm, amniocentesis says my loaf will have a disorder that will cause tons of pain and suffering to said loaf. On top of that, my tard loaf will not be able to communicate its pain easily, if at all, and there is no way it will be able to understand the numerous procedures, operations, and unpleasant medications to which it will be subjected. Should I have an abortion and keep this being from suffering for its whole miserable life? That would be the kind thing to do. On the other hand, once a non-disabled loaf gets to be a little older, I lose all that yummy attention. Having a tard loaf will keep all eyes and interest on me for its entire little life. JACKPOT!!! No abortion, thank you. I want the attention....

I totally agree.thumbs upwink

I wonder if that makes me a lemming-minion? It isn't surprising the Moo of a "special needs" loaf, like this troll is, wouldn't "get" that a special interest group/message board type of site of like this, obviously comprised of like minded people, might share many of the same beliefs and opinions. eye rolling smiley

WE are the lemmings? Get with the program, breeder-troll!!! bouncing and laughing
August 21, 2012
"Scorpio", the most recent Moo Troll OUTED!mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

Our Troll deleted her email address jacquelinesaunt@yahoo.com after she posted, but NOT before I saw it.bouncing and laughing As I suspected, since the IP/Host: pool-108-9-34-21.tampfl.fios.verizon.net, she posted from reminded me about Jill Scot's "best friend" Yvonne Heverly she visited in Tampa on one of her MANY all expense paid trips, courtesy of the state, to Florida. Here's the quote from Jill Scott's blog regarding that visit:

From Jill Scott's Blog:
"....After the celebration, we headed to Tampa because that's where my best friend lives. Since we were in Florida and so close, it would have been a shame not to visit her! That visit was amazing! Not only did we see Yvonne and her family, but we also got to visit with her niece, Jackie. Jackie has a condition called Pallister-Killian Syndrome, a condition that is quiet rare. It seems that only about 200 children are diagnosed with this condition. Oh, what a sweet little baby! Another miracle to add to the list! My only regret is that the visit was not long enough....."

SO, "Scorpio", the Moo Troll, is JILL SCOTT'S BFF, Yvonne Heverly from Clearwater, Fl, who has a Tard niece named Jackie. Let's see what rare tard condition, Pallister-Killian Syndrome, Yvonne's niece has:

Jill's BFF Tard Niece's "Condition"
"Pallister–Killian syndrome (also tetrasomy 12p mosaicism or Pallister mosaic aneuploidy syndrome) is an extremely rare genetic disorder occurring in humans. Pallister-Killian occurs due to the presence of the anomalous extra isochromosome 12p, the short arm of the twelfth chromosome. This leads to the development of tetrasomy 12p.[1] Because not all cells have the extra isochromosome, Pallister-Killian is a mosaic condition. it was first described by Philip Pallister in 1977 and further researched by Maria Teschler-Nicola and Wolfgang Killian in 1981.[2]

Characteristics include varying degrees of developmental disability, epilepsy, hypotonia, and both hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation. Patients also exhibit a distinctive facial structure, characterized by high foreheads, sparse hair on the temple, a wide space between the eyes, epicanthal folds, and a flat nose. Vision and hearing impairments may occur. Patients may also exhibit congenital heart defects, gastroesophageal reflux, cataracts, and supernumerary nipples. Diaphragm problems seen in newborns can lead to death shortly after birth.

As patients pass into adolescence, the syndrome is characterized by a coarse and flat face, macroglossia prognathia, inverted lower lip, and psychomotor retardation with muscular hypertonia and contractures."
GOD, that sounds worse than Down Syndrome and the poor thing must look hideous too, what with the flat nose, wide set eyes, and high forehead. shrug

August 21, 2012
mumofsixbirds
WE are the lemmings? Get with the program, breeder-troll!!! bouncing and laughing

The group-think trouping associated with lemmings is actually a myth; Walt Disney came up with that. However, lemmings are more readily associated with breeders in their behavior:

When these population explosions happen, the lemming migrate away from the denser centres. The migrations begin slowly and erratically ....
So lemmings do have their regular wild fluctuations in population - and when the numbers are high, the lemmings do migrate.

Makes me think of the way breeders, having blighted one area with subdivisions and seeking to a escape the crush, will fan farther out, spoiling more wilderness and farmland in their pursuit of new resources.
I'm not hiding. No need to "out" me. I didn't delete my email. It wasn't used for so long that they disabled it. I can respect your position on this issue, however, none of you really know all of the facts and are forming your opinions based solely on the information that is shared which by no means is the whole story. You certainly have a right to share your like minded views in a forum. What bothers me is that you resort to name calling and personal attacks. Yes, I did the same thing and my approach to it should have been different. So I start with an apology for that. I was angry that it was personal against people that I love. From a mother's (or breeder or moo or whatever you call us), love for our children is unconditional. If you are incapable of unconditional love then you have made the right decision to not reproduce. You don't always know the outcome, as in the case with my niece but all we know for this child, and Lily, is love. My point in even looking at this site is because it became personal. When I read what you all write, I see your point and respect that and would agree with most of it. But in the case of Lily, her behavior is not text book trisomy. She has accomplished many things that the medical community said she would never do. Jill does not keep her alive by artificial means and never would. She is just a child and doesn't deserve to be so publicly disrespected. Jill has not violated any laws or abused any system. She is the most honest person you will ever meet. If she has done something wrong, leave it to an authority to deal with. yes, my opinion is biased but it based on facts. The words written here are taken out of context and twisted to look horrible. If Jill did all of the things that she is being accused of, I wouldn't want to be her friend. You can attack me if you want but leave these innocent children out of it. They don't deserve to be called names. Continue on if you'd like but I ask one thing of you. Respect others decisions as you expect your decision to be respected. Debates should be intelligent conversations not name calling ceremonies. Kidless i think you are a great writer. I just wish you would use it to make a positive impact in our society rather than feeding into the negativity that has become of this thread. I'm shocked at how much energy you all spend on Jill. You will respond with comments that I'm defending her because I'm her friend. I'm defending her because I know the whole story. I hope you all have something in your life that brings you true happiness.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login