Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 22, 2012
Jackie has a condition called Pallister-Killian Syndrome, a condition that is quiet rare. It seems that only about 200 children are diagnosed with this condition. Oh, what a sweet little baby! Another miracle to add to the list! My only regret is that the visit was not long enough....."

Jill would appear to be a tard groupie. Her life would be incomplete without suffering loaves with severe disabilities. She sure seems to get off on that.
August 22, 2012
Kim- where is your trusty scalpel?

Yvonne needs a good dissecting!devil with smile
August 22, 2012
You seem to forget that it was Jill that started this.

If I were a parent and happened to stumble upon this site I would take one look at the language and attitudes and stumble right the heck back out. This site uses very irreverent language; it's like a locker room. It's not meant for outsiders.

Jill posted a lot of things on her blog that ticked us off. We discussed them. We don't owe Lilly and her vomitting and ball rolling achievements a damn thing. Not respect, not anything. Maybe you should read the genuine resentment and frustration of a segment of the population who pays into the system and gets jack fucking shit out of it when they're in need. Jill whinges about having paid into the system...well so have we. It's gonna piss us off to see all Lilly's freebees when she can't even eat without barfing and has an intellect too low to even measure.

No matter how textbook Lilly is or isn't, she is still severely disabled. She is never going to do anything and that fact can't be dressed up. Bad enough you're deluding yourself but you're doing it on our dime while calling out a respected member of our community.
Cunt, er, moo er, Yvonne might want to tell her friend that she's been reported to the IRS as well as the state of South Carolina for fraud. We'll see what they think of her little outings and vacations then.

I will also be totally honest here. I'm the snitch. The narc. The tattletale. I had more fun in one day than I'd had in months. If I had known sitting on the phone with bureaucrats was going to be that enjoyable I would have done it a long time ago.

Even if that cunt going by the name Jill Scott hadn't pissed off most of Bratfree I'd have still done the snitching. It makes me sick that someone can go on vacation on the taxpayer's dime. I felt it was my civic duty to report what is obviously an abuse of the system.

Delete away, moo cunt. You can take down the entire blog if you want to but it won't change anything. I have the entire thing downloaded. I wish you sweet dreams from here on out. Taking down certain pages lets me know you're running scared and I enjoy that knowledge immensely.
August 22, 2012
Well, Yvonne, some points:

• When you put information out there on the internet, people will read it, and interpret it. Chances are, if Jill had never mentioned Kidlesskim, we would never have looked at her blog. If you want to protect people from public disrespect, the best option is to keep details private. Of course Lily isn't going to grow up to read what's been written, so in that way she's better off than many of today's children who are having intimate details of their lives splashed online by the very people who are supposed to protect their privacy.
  • If you wonder why we dislike people like you, you've given a clue to it in your post. You may have thought you were writing a fairly polite letter, but you've claimed we're "incapable of unconditional love" and, by implication, that parents are capable of it. Childfree people face insults like this on a daily basis. It's hardly surprising that some of us are completely sick of this treatment, and have started to look quite closely at the actions of those who are most sainted in this society, and made the observation that the emperess is frequently completely naked.
  • Perhaps you don't consider major surgery an artifical means of keeping people alive, but chances are, if a person would have died of it even 50 years ago, it's not exactly natural.
  • Debates should indeed be intelligent conversations, but you are mistaken in thinking this is a debate. This is our site. We have rules about who can post, and you do not meet the qualifications. If I were interested in hearing your side of the story, I could find it easily enough, because your views are representative of the dominant culture in this society. You are the majority. We know damn well what your opinion is, and have no desire to read it on this board.
  • Kim does make a positive contribution to our society. She has chosen not to reproduce and add to the overpopulation that is destroying our world and consuming resources at an alarming rate. You may not like us or thank us, but you should, because without people like us, there'd be even less available for your offspring. Resources aren't infinite, but people are breeding as if they were - we're already well above the population that can be sustained without oil. Our current state of surplus is a historic anomaly, but most people living in affluent societies seem to think it's the norm.
  • We all have things in our lives which bring us happiness, but thanks for the fluffy bunny unicorn wishes. This board is entertainment: some people watch TV or play Farmville, whereas we prefer to snark. If you and other trolls stopped posting on this thread, it would quickly vanish from the front page and we'd move on to other topics.
  • Paragraph breaks make your text much easier to read.

I don't believe that you have an interest in learning about us and our values, but if you find yourself completely baffled, you could try reading some books or articles which will put things in more polite terms than anyone here will bother to do. Laura Carroll is a place to start. Start with learning about the assumptions of pro-natalism and see how your position is infused with these values, which are by no means the objective truth.

Please don't post here again. (As you've observed, this will probably be the nicest response you will see.)
August 22, 2012
Kim should be up and doing her cat chores right about now. I look forward to her next post.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 22, 2012
I hope there's some way to follow-up on whether there will be an state/IRS investigation on this fraud queen. If the state looks at her and feels "sorry" because she's got a 'tard, that's negligence to the taxpayers. And there needs to be some kind of publicity about it. If people want to get up in arms about welfare fraud, there should be no exceptions for Moos with 'tards. Fraud is fraud, and I hope that's how the state will view it.

I love how you guys are outing Jill and Yvonne, and here they are rushing to cover their asses by deleting their blogs, etc. Reminds me of the good old days when I found my husband's ex's dirty adult friend finder profile, printed it off, and told her if she didn't leave us the fuck alone I would mail it to her parents. Then ensued a frenzy of deleting profiles on various embarrassing sites - but of course I had printed everything. LOL people are so stupid.
Hi there, Yvonne. By now you're probably regretting showing your face here. Allow me to have the pleasure of informing you that it's just going to get worse from hereon in.

Now, there's about a hundred different things wrong with your little self-righteous post, but let me focus on one, because it's the reason this whole debacle has me angry.

But in the case of Lily, her behavior is not text book trisomy. She has accomplished many things that the medical community said she would never do. Jill does not keep her alive by artificial means and never would.

Here's the thing, Yvonne. Lilly is full Trisomy. Picking her nose would be "accomplishing something the medical community said she would never do". But no matter how many times she picks her nose, flails her limbs, or makes a noise, she is not going to get better. Ever. No amount of physical therapy, trips to summer camp, vacations, or surgeries, are going to change the fact that she has the IQ of your average sea urchin, only with less mobility. She was brought into this world by her mother, who had full knowledge of her condition, and now exists in only to die. That is all she will ever do, in the end. This is not a treatable condition. She will live, trapped in a malfunctioning body and with no real consciousness, and then she will die. Nothing else.

And we have looked at Jill's blog, Yvonne. Jill takes her to physical therapy. She's forced Lilly to undergo surgery after surgery after surgery. There was a heart-rending description on Jill's blog about Lilly having to have a catheter repeatedly inserted because there is a skin flap over her urethrea. I can't imagine the kind of pain and distress she was in. It must have been as close to rape as anything she has ever experienced. And Lilly does not ask for these things. They are not for her benefit, because she will never get better. They will not improve her quality of life in the slightest, and she does not have the intellectual capacity to understand that her mother is doing this because she loves her. All she knows is that she is miserable, frightened, and in pain, and that pain is ongoing. No trips to summer camp can make up for that.

So, yes, Jill is keeping her alive by artificial means. She could have chosen to take her daughter home and let her die in warmth and comfort. Instead, she is forcing her child to undergo painful surgeries and humiliating, confusing treatments to try and keep her alive for another year or so. Lilly will not appreciate that extra year. She can't. The only reason for it is that Jill cannot let her terminally ill child go.

I follow a blog for horse-lovers. A while ago there was an article about a boarding stable that had in its care an ancient, crippled mare. This mare was in agony. She had multiple medical problems. She could not even eat without pain. No matter what her caregivers did, they could not make her comfortable. And yet the mare's owner refused point-blank to have her euthanized, and demanded the vet do everything possible to keep the mare alive.

That is what Jill is doing. She is taking a creature and forcing her to live in pain and misery. For every picture of Lilly "smiling", there's a surgery. For every trip to Florida that she will not remember or treasure, there is a catheter insertion. I would not let any of my pets live such a miserable, degrading life, but Jill is being hailed as a hero for doing this to Lilly.

That is what makes me angry. And the people here, with our hateful words and curses...we have more compassion for Lilly, despite our language, than her mother and her supporters have ever seemed to.
August 22, 2012
*applause*

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Yvonne
I'm not hiding. No need to "out" me. I didn't delete my email. It wasn't used for so long that they disabled it. I can respect your position on this issue, however, none of you really know all of the facts and are forming your opinions based solely on the information that is shared which by no means is the whole story. You certainly have a right to share your like minded views in a forum. What bothers me is that you resort to name calling and personal attacks. Yes, I did the same thing and my approach to it should have been different. So I start with an apology for that. I was angry that it was personal against people that I love. From a mother's (or breeder or moo or whatever you call us), love for our children is unconditional. If you are incapable of unconditional love then you have made the right decision to not reproduce. You don't always know the outcome, as in the case with my niece but all we know for this child, and Lily, is love. My point in even looking at this site is because it became personal. When I read what you all write, I see your point and respect that and would agree with most of it. But in the case of Lily, her behavior is not text book trisomy. She has accomplished many things that the medical community said she would never do. Jill does not keep her alive by artificial means and never would. She is just a child and doesn't deserve to be so publicly disrespected. Jill has not violated any laws or abused any system. She is the most honest person you will ever meet. If she has done something wrong, leave it to an authority to deal with. yes, my opinion is biased but it based on facts. The words written here are taken out of context and twisted to look horrible. If Jill did all of the things that she is being accused of, I wouldn't want to be her friend. You can attack me if you want but leave these innocent children out of it. They don't deserve to be called names. Continue on if you'd like but I ask one thing of you. Respect others decisions as you expect your decision to be respected. Debates should be intelligent conversations not name calling ceremonies. Kidless i think you are a great writer. I just wish you would use it to make a positive impact in our society rather than feeding into the negativity that has become of this thread. I'm shocked at how much energy you all spend on Jill. You will respond with comments that I'm defending her because I'm her friend. I'm defending her because I know the whole story. I hope you all have something in your life that brings you true happiness.

Don't you have kids to raise?
August 22, 2012
Yvonne and Jill will never respond to reason or own up to the fact that we have more compassion for Lily and the other severely disabled suffering kyds forced into the world just so mommy won't have to cry. They just don't get it and care more about our slang words than their own awful, immature actions resulting in prolonged pain - what kind of unconditional love is that.
Great post, Canadiandragons. Very well said.

I would like to add that I agree with Kim, and I would go out on a limb here and say that she speaks for all of us.

I am very, very angry with Jill. I work my ass off, pay into the system, and I get jack in return because I never had a kid. Every day is a financial hardship for us. Do I post my problems on a website to garner sympathy like she does? No,I do not. I happen to think there is enough sadness in this world without me adding to it. I have too much pride to ask for donations,unlike Jill, who is apparently shameless about it. She chose this pathetic life for herself and has no one to blame but herself or her problems. I have nothing but sympathy for Lily, who hasn't idea why she is being subjected to painful and stressful surgeries and procedures that are doing nothing for her. By all rights, the only care she should be recieving is palliative care. There is no earthly reason she should be forced to endure a lifetime of misery and pain because her mother is a selfish cunt who thinks only of herself, and apparently thinks nothing about whoring her daughter out for sympathy.
August 22, 2012
blondie
Yvonne and Jill will never respond to reason or own up to the fact that we have more compassion for Lily and the other severely disabled suffering kyds forced into the world just so mommy won't have to cry. They just don't get it and care more about our slang words than their own awful, immature actions resulting in prolonged pain - what kind of unconditional love is that.

Also, Jill has so many other kids. It is not really fair to them that 85% of their mother's attention goes to the semi-vegetable sibling, and the remaining 15% is divided amongst the rest of the family INCLUDING the husband.

Yes yes yes. Jill & Yvonne would probably answer that with something like "We ALL love Lilly, and the WHOLE family doesn't mind the sacrifices they've made. It's ALL WORTH IT." But is it REALLY ethically right to make your kids pay the price for your selfish choices when they don't have a choice themselves and depend on you for survival? It isn't just Lilly who is a pawn in her maternal unit's game. It's similar in that way to what the Duggars do - keep having baby after baby annd making the other kids (girls, that is) take care of them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
It isn't even so Mommy doesn't have to cry; it is so Mommy has a mainline to the attention that her junkie self craves. See, if Mommy cries, she gets attention but it will be short lived. Eventually something bad happens to someone else, and people move on. No more attention IV. As long as this poor kid is put to the test and remains alive, the attention IV flows into the vein. Chasing the dragon has nothing on an attention junkie.

I feel for this little girl. She is just a baby so she already has no understanding; add the Tri-18 element and all she likely knows is pain. She will never understand why she hurts. No one can tell me she doesn't feel it...surgery is fucking painful no matter who you are, or what it is for. I had a cath as a teenager and it was absolute hell.

There is my 2pence on this subject. My compassion is reserved for the child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
It isn't even so Mommy doesn't have to cry; it is so Mommy has a mainline to the attention that her junkie self craves. See, if Mommy cries, she gets attention but it will be short lived. Eventually something bad happens to someone else, and people move on. No more attention IV. As long as this poor kid is put to the test and remains alive, the attention IV flows into the vein. Chasing the dragon has nothing on an attention junkie.

I feel for this little girl. She is just a baby so she already has no understanding; add the Tri-18 element and all she likely knows is pain. She will never understand why she hurts. No one can tell me she doesn't feel it...surgery is fucking painful no matter who you are, or what it is for. I had a cath as a teenager and it was absolute hell.

There is my 2pence on this subject. My compassion is reserved for the child.

Here here! I feel more compassion for Lily than her selfish cunt of a moo. Lily never asked to born. All her pain and suffering could have been prevented. She doesn't deserve this.
And Yvonne accuses us of not having any compassion. Of course, attention whoring moos always stick together.
August 22, 2012
Ode to a Troll- Yvonne Heverly

I'm not hiding. No need to "out" me. I didn't delete my email. It wasn't used for so long that they disabled it. Yahoo up and disabled it within the 10 minute time frame when you used it to post on here and when it was deleted, in the middle of the night? Wow, those guys at Yahoo must really be on the ball! Giving you the benefit of the doubt there was some sort of bizarre mass Email deletion scam going on last night, when someone isn't "hiding" they generally don't post insults on someone else's website directed at the members at large, calling them rodents and sheeple, under an assumed screen name they don't normally use.

By your own admission you purposely dredged up an old Email account you haven't used in SO LONG that Yahoo disabled it. I have email accounts I haven't used in over a year that haven't been disabled yet on Yahoo, so your "hiding" was premeditated with you ONLY "coming out" after we outed you. That's akin to apologizing for something profusely after having been caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
:hs

I can respect your position on this issue, Yvonne, I don't know how to make it any more clear than to explain to you we DO NOT CARE what you do or don't "respect" regarding our "position" on anything, parents aren't welcomed to post on our site and that's clearly specified in the posted rules, and Bratfree is an obvious special interest message board and NOT the comment section open to the public on an online newspaper. We don't write "articles" open for public debate, although many of our members do possess exceptional writing skills that rival professionally written articles, but rather they are OPINIONS. We post our opinions for reasons including entertainment and informational purposes for the MEMBERS and readers of this board who are interested in our viewpoints. :headbrick

however, none of you really know all of the facts and are forming your opinions based solely on the information that is shared which by no means is the whole story. Yes, SOLELY on the information posted by your "BFF" Jill. Again though, we DON'T CARE if you approve of our methods of "forming" our opinions. We know all the "facts" we need to know supplied by FOUR YEARS of blog posts your friend Jill displayed on the world wide web; Lily has Full Trisomy 18 with the characteristics, symptoms, medical conditions, and many other typical symptoms easily confirmed and being READILY AVAILABLE for anyone who wants to know.

What we couldn't find out from the Trisomy 18 Non Profit Foundation, Jill enlightened us with PAGES of Lily's horrific conditions, constant treatments, invasive, ongoing, and painful "tests" and diagnostic procedures, numerous doctor and hospital stays for illnesses commonly associated with Trisomy 18, among much other awful evidence of the poor child's never ending suffering. All of that Jill volunteered and anyone with a shred of common sense would have drawn the same conclusions as we have.
shrug

You certainly have a right to share your like minded views in a forum. THANK YOU, so much, for acknowledging we have the "right" to post what we want to on the world wide web!Now, we can all rest easy. What part of, 'WE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK", don't you understand?confused smiley

What bothers me is that you resort to name calling and personal attacks. No, we didn't "resort" to that, we came bursting out the starting gate with it intentionally, from the very beginning, in retaliation of having been called names on Jill's site first. We didn't seek YOU or your"BFF" out, you sought US out and apparently still are continuing to harass us. eye rolling smiley

Yes, I did the same thing and my approach to it should have been different. So I start with an apology for that. I was angry that it was personal against people that I love. No, try again. You didn't, "do the same thing", you came onto OUR turf and insulted us. While our members have the freedom to post their opinions wherever they choose and a handful may have done so on Jill's comment section before it was disabled, not in ONE INSTANCE did anyone from here go over to her site and post anything at all without prior provocation. Even then, the 2 or 3 comments made weren't "personal" attacks, but rather in response to her name calling and public allegations we were, "....Cowards, cruel, heartless, .....", among other things.

None of us have or intend to EVER seek out and troll anyone else's personal sites and blogs, which is exactly what you did here, just last night. Two completely different things here and it would behoove you to learn the differences.
:bdid

From a mother's (or breeder or moo or whatever you call us), love for our children is unconditional. If you are incapable of unconditional love then you have made the right decision to not reproduce. In your prior breath your feign remorse and offer up an apology, but in your very next you hurl yet ANOTHER insult, and one I might add is so common among breeder-sows like yourself. That particular one is on our list of "bingos", which is a list of so MANY things said to us with such GREAT repetition and massive quantity, they could literally fill a BINGO card. This "bingo" insult is actually a two part derogatory remark in that 1)You are assuming if someone doesn't have a "child of their own", then they can't have ever experienced "unconditional love", NOR could they possibly understand love on the same level as a sainted Cow like yourself.

This one is particularly annoying because of people like Jill, whose alleged "unconditional love" has led to a life of pain and suffering for a child. If THAT'S your version of "unconditional love", I hope I never experience it., and 2)Your insult regarding we made the "right decision to not reproduce", since you have decided as the judge, jury, and executioner we aren't capable of the same level of love as you, for no other reason than you've shat out kids you likely can't afford either, is just as asinine as it is untrue, has no basis in fact, and is a VERY typical knee jerk emotional reaction we have come to anticipate and expect from Cows like yourself.

Oh, anything , verbal or written, that begins with, "From a mother....", or "As a Mom....." to qualify your no doubt astute observation or lofty opinion to follow, is automatically dismissed as holding any value and again, is extremely typical and predictable behavior, for Moos like yourself. If you are going to attempt to hurl hateful and hurtful insults and desire a satisfactory reaction from us such as shock, hurt feelings, and/or immediate apologies at having been introduced to a presumed "fault" we hadn't realized we had, for the love of God at LEAST try and come up with something original we haven't heard a million times before from BREEDERS, who we have no respect for and only disgust.
angrily flogging with a whip

You don't always know the outcome, as in the case with my niece but all we know for this child, and Lily, is love. That sounds like you're saying that IF the mother doesn't know in advance what the tragic outcome will be for her unborn child, then it's different, which I would tend to agree. The other side to that coin though is when, in the case of your friend Jill, they DID know and have several different medical experts confer and concur, regarding Lily's condition, which she publicly posted her knowledge of in early NOVEMBER 2008, a full six months or so before she was due to give birth in late April of 2009. I am glad all you all know for Lily is love because at least she isn't being mistreated, aside from the painful medical issues, which in my opinion are a precious plenty for the poor thing to suffer.confused smiley

My point in even looking at this site is because it became personal. When I read what you all write, I see your point and respect that and would agree with most of it. But in the case of Lily, her behavior is not text book trisomy. She has accomplished many things that the medical community said she would never do. Not according to four years worth of Jill's bog entries. Everything Jill has posted regarding her NUMEROUS tests, surgeries, illnesses, accidents where she breaks ribs, g-tubes, GERD, heart disease-THREE holes in her heart, recurrent bouts of vomiting, gangrenous intestines removed, catheters, pneumonia, infections, kidney problems requiring treatment by a specialist, on and on and on and on, her ongoing suffering and misery could fill a book! Lily appears to be a text book case of Trisomy 18, f there ever was one, unless Jill has misrepresented the severity and frequency of her many ailments and conditions.

Even if we didn't have Jill's own words to confirm our opinions, those multitudes of pitiful pictures and videos is CLEAR evidence the child is profoundly mentally AND physically disabled, exactly like a typical child affected by Trisomy 18. I realize mothers tend to think their child is the exception, but they rarely are and this case is a prime example.
shrug

Jill does not keep her alive by artificial means and never would. YES, she does, and her own blog proves it.eye rolling smiley

She is just a child and doesn't deserve to be so publicly disrespected. Lily will never know anyone "disrespected" her, much like she won't ever be aware of much of anything beyond perhaps pain. No child has been "called out" here and flogged, only the guilty mothers who fired the first shots. Don't try and pretend how offended or hurt Lily would be because we all know she will never possess the wherewithal to know one way or the other what has been said right in front of her, let alone on the internet, like all kids afflicted with these profound mental retardations as a result of these syndromes. No, this about YOU, so YOU leave the child card out of it because it's already been woefully overplayed as it is in this case.:BS

Jill has not violated any laws or abused any system. She is the most honest person you will ever meet. If she has done something wrong, leave it to an authority to deal with. yes, my opinion is biased but it based on facts. I hope for her sake you are correct, but her numerous blogs posts regarding her lavish spending, misappropriation of donations, bragging of ownership of a second home in another state, and having "blow money" to throw away, among many many other things easily found in her boastful blog, WHILE accepting public assistance and donations, doesn't look very good for her at this point, I am afraid.

Rest assured, the "authorities" WILL deal with it as she has likely had a fraud investigation file opened on her already, from what I hear. If she's "clean", she shouldn't have any worries. That though would mean her entire four year blog was pretty much a lie, so either way she's hardly "honest". If she's the, "most honest person you will ever meet", in your eyes, perhaps you need to make some new friends.
confused smiley

The words written here are taken out of context and twisted to look horrible. If Jill did all of the things that she is being accused of, I wouldn't want to be her friend. No, they were copied and pasted DIRECTLY from her blog.:headbrick

You can attack me if you want but leave these innocent children out of it. OH PALEASE. No one is interested in your ridiculous "mama bear" bullshit! Neither Lily nor your pitiful niece will ever know what has been said and never WILL understand what's been said either, regardless of what it might be. WE are the ones concerned about their suffering anyway because apparently some parents don't give a damn about their own child's pain, as long as they remain the center of attention and the recipient of cash donations, public and familial sympathy, and WIC-Welfare, and Medicaid.angry flipping off

They don't deserve to be called names. Continue on if you'd like but I ask one thing of you. Respect others decisions as you expect your decision to be respected. THANK YOU for your permission and your requests have been DENIED.drinking coffee

Debates should be intelligent conversations not name calling ceremonies. None of this is up for debate and never was from the very beginning. This entire topic is retaliatory in nature against bitches like yourself and your friend Jill. The sooner you walk away in your obvious defeat, the faster this topic goes to "page 2". You are keeping it alive, DumDum, or don't you even realize that?confused smiley

Kidless i think you are a great writer. I just wish you would use it to make a positive impact in our society rather than feeding into the negativity that has become of this thread. AaaaWWwwww THANKS!!!!Isarcastic clapping Funny how you assume so much and presume to give ME advice too, considering you are an obvious idiot if you think for a second I give a shit what you think OR say, AS IF I'd take any advice from you. bouncing and laughing

I'm shocked at how much energy you all spend on Jill. You will respond with comments that I'm defending her because I'm her friend. I'm defending her because I know the whole story. It doesn't appear you know much of anything about it, perhaps besides what you've been told and blindly choose to believe. "Energy"? Maybe it takes YOU an hour or two to put together a paragraph, but even my longest posts take less than ten minutes, in most cases. All the information was at our fingertips, thanks to Jill's blog, and the fact we can all just about see Email addresses and IP addresses when you post, further placing public information about you at our fingertips, makes gathering fodder and posting quite easy and fast, actually.

For instance, does Mr.Carney know you are goofing off while on the clock on his company computer? His company you work for has a dedicated line for the internet service and one click to Google from YOUR posting IP address this morning takes us DIRECTLY to your employer's website. Like I have implied already, but it seems worth repeating, it would BEHOOVE you to go away and mind your own fucking business.
smug

I hope you all have something in your life that brings you true happiness. Hon, among many OTHER things in our lives, entertainment brings us happiness and you and your stupid friend have supplied us with countless hours of it and all for free, but thanks for the sincere well wisheswaving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 22, 2012
scorpio
You are all a bunch of fucking lemmings.

Stop regurgitating everything that kidlesskim says. Form your own opinion minions.

I am appalled that you call yourself Scorpio. As a scorpio rising, I know that we are the sexual ones, the ones who seduce others just by arching an eyebrow. We don't follow anyone. So, why do you? You are obviously the lemming here, believing what the welfare mooch says. Why don't you act like a scorpio for once? As for kidlesskim, she is our friend and she is doing a pretty good job of explaining our position without us having to. It must hurt knowing that we have an intelligent think-for-herself kind on our side, where all you have are lifescript pleasers and cattle who follow the beaten path.
I find this appalling...the first mooo waging war on kidlesskim - a member of OUR board - with that insincere 'invitation' on her blog, not to mention the misappropriation of government and donated funds, using her innocent, disabled child as the shield. angry smiley

Now, her friend comes here, and further stokes the fires, by sending us this phony apology? Just what the FUCK is up with this shit? Had Lily's mooo not even mentioned kidlesskim on her blog, we probably would have not found out about her or any of her bullshit.

These women are insufferable to say the very least! I suggest that they leave our snark-infested waters, lest what shreds of their dignity which still exists will soon end up being morselized by us! angry smiley angry smiley
I have a theory that there's a certain subset of breeders who see everyone as either fellow breeders or children.

You can see it right here: Kidless i think you are a great writer. I just wish you would use it to make a positive impact in our society rather than feeding into the negativity that has become of this thread. A smidge away from I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

I'm sure there will be some armchair breedologist who chalks that up to my "rebellion", but brilliantly there's no way to do that without proving my point. grinning smiley

I have a theory that there's a certain subset of breeders who see everyone as either fellow breeders or children.

You can see it right here: Kidless i think you are a great writer. I just wish you would use it to make a positive impact in our society rather than feeding into the negativity that has become of this thread. A smidge away from I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

I'm sure there will be some armchair breedologist who chalks that up to my "rebellion", but brilliantly there's no way to do that without proving my point. grinning smiley

If you aren't a breeder you are a child. I have never met a breeder who didn't think that way on some level. If she isn't talking to another moo she's talking to a child and it wouldn't matter if KK was 20 years older than she is. In Pissy McBreederson's mind there are only two kinds of people in this world. Moos and chidren.
satansbitch
thursdaynext

If you aren't a breeder you are a child. I have never met a breeder who didn't think that way on some level. If she isn't talking to another moo she's talking to a child and it wouldn't matter if KK was 20 years older than she is. In Pissy McBreederson's mind there are only two kinds of people in this world. Moos and chidren.

Of course, because we all know that shitting out a loaf automatically and amazingly confers wisdom and intelligence far greater than we inferior childfree infants. smile rolling left righteyes2

Although, in the moo cow defense, they are all quite brilliant with all the ways they come up with freeloading off the system on our dimes and getting away with it.
August 22, 2012
canadiandragons
Hi there, Yvonne. By now you're probably regretting showing your face here. Allow me to have the pleasure of informing you that it's just going to get worse from hereon in. I can't believe after her all her friend went through with being "outed" like she has been, that she'd think we wouldn't know everything there was to know about her fat ass within MINUTES of her first asinine post! I'd like to add, in case anyone is wondering, I have MANY more pages of information about Yvonne, tucked away for safe keeping, I fully intend on dragging out for our fodder IF she persists. She may consider the prior posts as my "hiss" because after all, some of us mean and heartless people who never knew love do possess a small amount of compassion for Pig-Moos who don't know any better and inadvertently wandered out of their pens .drinking coffee

Now, there's about a hundred different things wrong with your little self-righteous post, but let me focus on one, because it's the reason this whole debacle has me angry. And your commentary to follow is THE primary point I have been trying to convey to these SELFISH Cows :headbrick

But in the case of Lily, her behavior is not text book trisomy. She has accomplished many things that the medical community said she would never do. Jill does not keep her alive by artificial means and never would. Honestly, HOW can she even say this considering all the BLATANT evidence to the contrary?confused smiley

Here's the thing, Yvonne. Lilly is full Trisomy. Picking her nose would be "accomplishing something the medical community said she would never do". But no matter how many times she picks her nose, flails her limbs, or makes a noise, she is not going to get better. Ever. No amount of physical therapy, trips to summer camp, vacations, or surgeries, are going to change the fact that she has the IQ of your average sea urchin, only with less mobility. She was brought into this world by her mother, who had full knowledge of her condition, and now exists in only to die. That is all she will ever do, in the end. This is not a treatable condition. She will live, trapped in a malfunctioning body and with no real consciousness, and then she will die. Nothing else. Absolutely what I have been trying to get across since the very beginning of this nonense.Thank you

And we have looked at Jill's blog, Yvonne. Jill takes her to physical therapy. She's forced Lilly to undergo surgery after surgery after surgery. There was a heart-rending description on Jill's blog about Lilly having to have a catheter repeatedly inserted because there is a skin flap over her urethrea. I can't imagine the kind of pain and distress she was in. It must have been as close to rape as anything she has ever experienced. And Lilly does not ask for these things. They are not for her benefit, because she will never get better. They will not improve her quality of life in the slightest, and she does not have the intellectual capacity to understand that her mother is doing this because she loves her. All she knows is that she is miserable, frightened, and in pain, and that pain is ongoing. No trips to summer camp can make up for that. Precisely one of my main points!

So, yes, Jill is keeping her alive by artificial means. She could have chosen to take her daughter home and let her die in warmth and comfort. Instead, she is forcing her child to undergo painful surgeries and humiliating, confusing treatments to try and keep her alive for another year or so. Lilly will not appreciate that extra year. She can't. The only reason for it is that Jill cannot let her terminally ill child go. NAIL, meet headshrug

I follow a blog for horse-lovers. A while ago there was an article about a boarding stable that had in its care an ancient, crippled mare. This mare was in agony. She had multiple medical problems. She could not even eat without pain. No matter what her caregivers did, they could not make her comfortable. And yet the mare's owner refused point-blank to have her euthanized, and demanded the vet do everything possible to keep the mare alive. sad smileyThat is SO sad.

That is what Jill is doing. She is taking a creature and forcing her to live in pain and misery. For every picture of Lilly "smiling", there's a surgery. For every trip to Florida that she will not remember or treasure, there is a catheter insertion. I would not let any of my pets live such a miserable, degrading life, but Jill is being hailed as a hero for doing this to Lilly. Yet, it's WE who are cowards, cruel, heartless childless people who can't possibly understand, "real love" because we haven't squatted a defective loaf, subjected the poor thing to endless pain and suffering with NO HOPE for any semblance of a "cure" or recovery, and gone on WIC-Welfare, Medicaid, and opened a donation fund.eye rolling smiley

That is what makes me angry. And the people here, with our hateful words and curses...we have more compassion for Lilly, despite our language, than her mother and her supporters have ever seemed to.
No truer words have ever been spoken.

thumbs upwink:bal and :1welcome

I nominate canadiandragons' post as a finalist for the "Best Tri-Tard Post" on this thread. If this intelligent and well put together posting is indicative of your usual, I look forward to reading more of what you have to say on other topics in the future. I HOPE that doesn't make me sound like a Minion- Sheeple.:bawl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 22, 2012

="I have acid reflux and it sucks hard. I have had heartburn for days on end because of it, but I can suck it up and deal with it. A kid really can't."

It is horrible, at times mine gets painful. About a month ago, I got horribly sick and wound up in the ER. I suspect what happened was due to all the acid reducers I take, my stomach couldn't kill off some bacteria in some food I ate and I wound up with basically food poisoning. Since then, I drink yogurt for breakfast and have soup broth and crackers for lunch. At least I understand what my pain is. I can't imagine a disfunctional baby who can't understand a thing, trying to cope with acid reflux and its myriad of other problems.

In regard to this Mawm, I hope she's finally gotten her tubes tied and she stops popping out kydz. It's like she's having them for attention, else she would spend no time blogging and certainly not seeking out posts on a childFREE board.
August 22, 2012
rudegubmintworker

="I have acid reflux and it sucks hard. I have had heartburn for days on end because of it, but I can suck it up and deal with it. A kid really can't."

It is horrible, at times mine gets painful. About a month ago, I got horribly sick and wound up in the ER. I suspect what happened was due to all the acid reducers I take, my stomach couldn't kill off some bacteria in some food I ate and I wound up with basically food poisoning. Since then, I drink yogurt for breakfast and have soup broth and crackers for lunch. At least I understand what my pain is. I can't imagine a disfunctional baby who can't understand a thing, trying to cope with acid reflux and its myriad of other problems.

In regard to this Mawm, I hope she's finally gotten her tubes tied and she stops popping out kydz. It's like she's having them for attention, else she would spend no time blogging and certainly not seeking out posts on a childFREE board.

Unfortunately, she's currently knocked up again, which will make 4 loaves in nearly as many years and she already has two kids, ages 21 and 22.:smn

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login