Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)

Posted by KABA 
Hi, Kim, thanks so much for your kind words. They mean a lot coming from someone whose writing I enjoy so much. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

I've been lurking on this board for a long time, and signed up a couple of weeks ago, but I'd never been inspired to get really involved in a topic before now. I believe very strongly in euthanasia and the right to die, and it infuriates me to see someone causing needless suffering like this. If Lily was a dog, everyone would be clamoring for Jill to put her down. But because she's a child, Jill becomes a hero for forcing her daughter to stay alive. Mind-boggling.

And if you're a sheeple, I'm right there with you. :jump
Re: Kidlesskim gets called out on a blog (Trisomy 18 Cow Moos and Lows)
August 23, 2012
mumofsixbirds
I find this appalling...the first mooo waging war on kidlesskim - a member of OUR board - with that insincere 'invitation' on her blog, not to mention the misappropriation of government and donated funds, using her innocent, disabled child as the shield. angry smiley

Now, her friend comes here, and further stokes the fires, by sending us this phony apology? Just what the FUCK is up with this shit? Had Lily's mooo not even mentioned kidlesskim on her blog, we probably would have not found out about her or any of her bullshit.

These women are insufferable to say the very least! I suggest that they leave our snark-infested waters, lest what shreds of their dignity which still exists will soon end up being morselized by us! angry smiley angry smiley

Have either of these women considered the fact that exposing their loaves to the Internet at large can leave them open to pedophile attentions? There are pedos who er...like disabled loaves. That thought absolutely made my skin crawl.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
cfinboston
I'm wondering what happens to these kids when the 44 surgeries, free hospitalizations, and assorted therapies keep Lilly alive past age 18? What happens when she's not actually a child anymore? Jill wrote about some miraculous tritard that lived to age 30. I don't envision a lot of charity bike-a-thons to help adult tards go to camp. Tiny loaf-tards may be seen as cute because they don't look a lot different from regular kids. Lilly won't be so compelling as a barfing, diaper wearing drooling adult should she make it that far. I bet there will be a lot less cooing and gift card mailing at that point.

Yes - I want a huge fundraiser to raise money for my 90 year old comatose mother in a private nursing home. Insurance and Medicare won't pay for it! Where's my bika-a-thon to raise awareness that getting old is expensive and sucks??
August 23, 2012
Lily will probably not make it to adulthood but life will get even harder as she grows older. Her moo will most likely still be attracted to tard loaves and stalking the wee miracle baybees all over the globe. Lily will get less attention and moo may even sluice herself a new tard since she is still on the breeding path. When lily passes, moo will have some big problems that go far beyond mourning the loss of a chyld.
blondie
Lily will probably not make it to adulthood but life will get even harder as she grows older. Her moo will most likely still be attracted to tard loaves and stalking the wee miracle baybees all over the globe. Lily will get less attention and moo may even sluice herself a new tard since she is still on the breeding path. When lily passes, moo will have some big problems that go far beyond mourning the loss of a chyld.

Well, if all is right with the world, hopefully she will soon be in the middle of being investigated for welfare fraud.
August 29, 2012
I see the topic drifted off the front page, as our advice was taken and trolls stopped posting. But I'm curious if anyone has any updates on this topic.
yurble
I see the topic drifted off the front page, as our advice was taken and trolls stopped posting. But I'm curious if anyone has any updates on this topic.

My guess is, even though people reported that beeyotch to the authorities, the government is notorious for not responding quickly. My husband filed a complaint about something recently and it took well over a month for anyone to even call him. He got automated replies first, but it was a very long time before and actual human got back to him.
August 29, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
yurble

My guess is, even though people reported that beeyotch to the authorities, the government is notorious for not responding quickly. My husband filed a complaint about something recently and it took well over a month for anyone to even call him. He got automated replies first, but it was a very long time before and actual human got back to him.

I don't even care if she ends up getting investigated or not. She needed a wake-up call that if you're going to be taking unfair advantage of something, you need to be LOW-KEY about it. You don't run a racket and then say "Look what I've been getting away with! I R fabuluss n it sux 2 b u! kthxbai"

Of course, it's in the hands of the government beaurocracy now. Sucks to be her...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 29, 2012
I honestly wasn't expecting progress, I just wanted to see this on the first page again winking smiley
SlumSlut
Dingo8YourBaby
yurble

I don't even care if she ends up getting investigated or not. She needed a wake-up call that if you're going to be taking unfair advantage of something, you need to be LOW-KEY about it. You don't run a racket and then say "Look what I've been getting away with! I R fabuluss n it sux 2 b u! kthxbai"

Of course, it's in the hands of the government beaurocracy now. Sucks to be her...

That is true, her brass balls crowing about her lavish lifestyle was really galling. I hope those two breeder morons shit bricks when they found out they were getting reported. I just wanted to reach in to the screen and pimp slap that WIC whore.
August 29, 2012
yurble

I haven't gone back to her blog and looked to see if SHE updated anything lately and I sincerely doubt she has. Once she and her little friend in Florida realized they were out of their league with their ridiculous trolling, they tucked tail and retreated like was expected. As far as I am concerned, if she and her cronies remain quiet and don't use any of our names in their bullshit blogs or make ANY more references to us or anyone personally, I'll honor my promise and let it rest. If they DO have the audacity and stupidity to come back for more though, they're going to regret that decision. What they don't seem to realize is they HIGHLY underestimate our combined resourcefulness and connections.

I know of several long time members of this board, including FIVE personal contacts, who have the following positions and/ or resources to OUT these Cunt Trolls. They need to keep in mind there is NOTHING illegal about their being "outed" either. Below is a list of things they don't ever appear to consider, although they should realize it early on and STFU, but of course they rarely do:

Things it would BEHOOVE a Moo-Troll to be aware of before they spew out a bunch of shit from their pieholes:

1)We have at least 15 member-moderators who can "see" their IP addresses and email addresses when they post. YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS, "MOMOF3BOYZ4GURLZ&2ANGELBABYZ".drinking coffee

2)Several of our members are computer programmers with advanced training and the tools necessary to make "investigative": Moo Troll outings easy

3)Some of our members work for the government in the fields of social services, various law enforcement agencies, and in the legal field

4)Most ALL of us, myself included, are already and HAVE been for years, "outed" to most anyone who knows us as childfree and fully capable of saying nasty things like we do about breeder sows and their worthless baby daddys. In other words, my childed sister finding out I call anyone a "tri-tard" wouldn't be surprising as it's always been in my personality to poke fun at idiots, especially moo cows, and the use of humorous derogatory terms is common for me to those who "know" me. I have NOTHING to lose, for instance, if anyone who knows me "in real life" were to read every post I ever made on here, UNLIKE these COWS who would be mortified if their church people friends knew they had potty mouths.

However, I remain anonymous online WHEREVER I post because I don't want to be pestered by trolls and stalkers, NOT because I am "hiding". The worst case scenario of ME getting "outed" would be having to delete the unwanted emails of a Cyber Stalking Troll-Moo. It is advisable not to FUCK with people who have nothing to lose when you have a LOT to lose yourself.shrug Threatening me with an "outing" would be like threatening a guy serving life without parole with additional years added onto his sentence for bad behavior.bouncing and laughing

5) EVERYONE in my family, many friends, neighbors, and even some of my customers, most of whom have children, have already read the rough draft to my book entitled, "I Don't Hate Your Kids, I Hate YOU!", which is pretty much what you see me post on here, only more in depth. Most everyone who KNOWS me understands the context with which I make these, "...Hurtful, hateful, mean, selfish, and derogatory" comments and use "cruel lingo" and they unanimously think it's funny as hell. Hardly a week goes by one of them doesn't call and say, "I have something to add to your book this STUPID mother in my kid's class did!".

EVERYBODY I know detests breeder cow entitle minded MOOS as much as I do and some of them give me my best material and they are mothers. SO, if the Moos are on a quest to let the world know what an awful mean childless person I am, which many Moo Trolls("Does your MOM know you say these things"??!!) over the years have threatened to do, it's TOO LATE. Everybody in my life already knows. :jump

6) We are smart and you are stupid. We aren't breaking any laws and MOST WIC-Welfare whores are either through deceptively accepting government hand outs or by purposely having their kid misdiagnosed in order to collect a kiddie "disability" check each month. We aren't cheating the IRS and MOST welfare whores are hiding income they don't report in order to collect benefits. It'd be a good idea to STFU if you are GUILTY and have a LOT to lose, including your welfare benefits, reputation for being an upstanding law abiding Mother Theresa style saint in your community, and possibly even your freedom for being turned in for your criminal actions!

....among many other "friendly reminders"smug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I just hopped over to her blog and there are no new entries. All comments on her initial blog and the follow-up have been deleted.

Coward.
I don't think she's a coward, I think it was the first smart thing she's done since this started! This is a group you just don't want to mess with! :yr
August 30, 2012
Snark Shark
" the rough draft to my book entitled, "I Don't Hate Your Kids, I Hate YOU!""

I WILL BUY YOUR BOOK. grinning smiley

I will GIVE you a copy.:beer

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 30, 2012
kidlesskim
Snark Shark
" the rough draft to my book entitled, "I Don't Hate Your Kids, I Hate YOU!""

I WILL BUY YOUR BOOK. grinning smiley

I will GIVE you a copy.:beer

Give the Shark his own special autographed copy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
That Moo is way more immature than her own infant.

Pretty tragic how someone takes everything personally, but it is quite possible that Moo has no real friends, thus her sick and demented relationship with her crotchdump.
jezebel_daisy
I just hopped over to her blog and there are no new entries. All comments on her initial blog and the follow-up have been deleted.

Coward.

I wanted to see those comments too - but yeah people who censor like that are indeed cowards.
Let this be a lesson to any moo who decides to take on KK again.

I can only hope this cunt is being investigated by the welfare board.
Watch this sped flick its tongue like a gecko. It's awesome.

http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/sitting-up-like-big-girl.html

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
The kyd's eyes lolling around in the sockets really bothers me. Really not much of anything going on in her head. I didn't read that tome of a blog, but it seems like the kid is age 4 if not 5 already. She's just now "starting" to crawl? I notice therapy is mentioned a lot. Wonder how much that therapy costs tax payers? I'm not sure exactly how this benefits anyone. What's she going to be other than a long time burden? The only thing I'm for is treatments for the cessation of pain in the kyd.

It pisses me off there are people who are aware and can actually amount to something who are unable to get financial help for medical issues, when who knows how many thousands are put in to rehabilitating that breathing shell of a person. If she had the capability of thought, she'd probably wish she were dead.
yup, hundreds of thousands will be spent on therapy to reach the pinnacle of shakily standing while clinging to a walker, drooling, grunting and starting blankly into the void at 30. while still in diapers.

what's the fucking point?

who's going to take care of her when attention whoring moo can't?
Above gives video no longer available. But to save anyone from other sappy posts, here's the video again:

http://iseeloveblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/sitting-up-like-big-girl.html?m=1
Honestly, I feel so fucking sorry for that kid. She doesn't know much of anything, but I can guarantee that she knows the pain from all of these fucking treatments and surgeries. All her life consists of is rolling around, not knowing anything, then another fucking surgery or treatment that just brings her PAIN, and she doesn't have the brain power to understand anything beyond the pain. It makes me so fucking sick and angry.
You know, I feel guilty enough for causing my dog pain when she was spayed. She didn't really understand what was going on. The nice doctor took her away from me, made her go to sleep and then she woke up in pain.

That's about all the tritard knows. The doctors take her away from mummy, make her go to sleep and she wakes up in pain.

the difference is that my dog only had to go through it once, and she got lots of nice treats afterwards. The tritard will end up going through it hundreds of time.

I can never understand why the parunts don't feel guilty. Why don't they decide at some point that the kindest thing is to let the kid go. If my dog had to have hundreds of operations for any reason, I'd feel that it was time for her to leave peacefully rather that put her through hundreds of times of pain.

I had an old dog when I was younger, we grew up together, but sadly, he got arthritis and his spine started crumbling (he was really old for a Great Dane!). We made the decision that rather than making him a little cart to walk around with, or putting him through countless surgeries to rebuild his spine and realign his hips, it was kinder to let him go. He went peacefully without pain - only knowing love and kindness at the end.

Why don't the parunts care for their kids and think about them like most good animal owners do?
chahu
Why don't the parunts care for their kids and think about them like most good animal owners do?

Because the parent-child relationship has a dark side to it that the saccharine, propaganda of breederism tries to cover up.

Parunts own children. In the property sense. Profoundly retarded spawn define the greatest high-maintenance property. But they have their benefits too. Society gives lots of sympathy (which is usually better-you-than-me horror cleverly disguised). Being the parunt of a special needs kid in our times is as close as one can get to being a living saint. The long-suffering parunt is rewarded with attention and freebies while being excused from any accountability. That's why no one dares to tell them to let the tard go. They are simply not accountable for the pain and suffering they inflict.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login