Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GOMI - That Wife

Posted by yurble 
GOMI - That Wife
August 17, 2012
It's been a good week with the mommy blogs, which have generated a lot of GOMI content. First up, That Wife, a Mormon moo who is part of that selling-the-lifestyle movement that has fielded a lot of Mormon mommy bloggers (because Mormons are the victims of racism). She's best known for keeping her baby in the bathroom.

She has announced her second pregnancy and graduation ever-so-tastefully: "To my Father-In-Law: Your first grandchild wasn’t born to a college-educated mother, but your second grandchild will be." Klassy.

It's grand that she finished school, given that she equates low income with lack of education. I'm just curious what use a degree is going to be to a SAHM (which I assume she is) - it seems about as useful as tits on a nun. But we are talking about a woman who manages to sell the moo blogger role despite having dumped off her baby with grandmoo in order to study.

Although That Wife welcomes people trashing her blog if it brings her money and probably wouldn't mind a direct link, I think it's better to read about her second-hand on GOMI. I don't think I could handle first-hand accounts of her vaginal exercise devices.
Re: GOMI - That Wife
August 17, 2012
"I know this is a common argument, but low income largely use the Internet, no?…I think libraries should stop funneling so much money toward physical books and look toward digital options…buy less books, invest in more ebooks (which tax payers want) and computers/Internet…this doesn’t mean that there wouldn’t be ANY books. But I think it’s naive to say “we have to keep books b/c…all the low income people check them out all the time”. If you are low income, it’s often because you are…low educated. It would make more sense to funnel more money toward educating people."

saying 'wtf' This woman is an idiot.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 17, 2012
kidlesskim
"I know this is a common argument, but low income largely use the Internet, no?…I think libraries should stop funneling so much money toward physical books and look toward digital options…buy less books, invest in more ebooks (which tax payers want) and computers/Internet…this doesn’t mean that there wouldn’t be ANY books. But I think it’s naive to say “we have to keep books b/c…all the low income people check them out all the time”. If you are low income, it’s often because you are…low educated. It would make more sense to funnel more money toward educating people."

saying 'wtf' This woman is an idiot.

Yes, a "highly educated" idiot.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 18, 2012
Mormons are the victims of "racism", eh? Good God (if in existence), the members of that particular cult are delusional. Especially this moo.

Anyone who has studied the history of that sorry cult knows that blacks were not welcome to join as full-fledged members and were considered subhuman until quite recently, that is, 1978. In that respect Mormons had been in league with the fundies—you know, "mark of Cain" and all that other nonsense that the fundies spout.

"Victims of racism". Man, maybe the world is going to end this year...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login