Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
January 18, 2006
The bartender SHOULD have called child protective services once he determined the kids parunts weren't there.
When they showed up, still obviously drunk, he DEFINATELY should have called CPS, AFTER he called the cops that there were a moo and duh driving drunk.
I don't like kids but I think I hate parents even more.
Lady Cooper
Re: #851
January 18, 2006
That's disgusting. Here, at least there are laws that nobody under the age of 18 (drinking age) is allowed in a bar. I'm not sure if it's because of the booze or because of the smoking or both, but whatever the reason, no brats in the bar!
Feh
January 19, 2006
Wowie wow. It's real nice to see folks spoot out kids without thinking and then expect to live their usual lives of drunken squalor. Yup, the bar owner should have called the cops and CPS and shouldn't have allowed them to take the kid...I mean, how would he know it's theirs anyway?
I'd call CPS myself if I knew "breeders" like that.
Anonymous User
January 19, 2006
My ex and I used to run a trailer park. Was pretty much overrun with section 8 or borderline section 8.
We had one shack up couple renting a trailer. All they did was party, and booze it up. Eventually the cow dropped a calf. Once that happened, they were unable to pay the rent as they did not stop their arty-party lifestyle. You cannot pay for a baybeee and continue to party. Surprisingly, they did not fight the eviction.
Ohio tends to have more commen sense about low lifes and deadbeats. You don't pay, you don't stay. None of the bleeding heart liberals you find in the east who think that because the government whores keep dropping sproggs like chickens drop turds, they should stay for free because 'it's for the chyldruunn'. Never mind these sproggs end up in gangs acting out because they lack the male influenmce.(May get hammered on this, but it was proven with elephants: males are needed for socialization skills.)
sprogless
January 19, 2006
Well, I'm not gonna hammer you, two cents. A few months ago, my development was singled out for the Section 8 program. The place is full of drug-dealers, hookers, and gang-bangers. All complaints go unheeded by the mgmt. However, if one of my dogs disturb some bitch giving a blow-job behind the dumpsters, I hear about it.
Also, I found out that S8 parasites don't have to qualify, like paying tenants, do. They do a criminal check, but they can have 20 evictions. They don't have to put down any deposits, either. Other communities may be different, but that's how mine does it.
And yes, the homes where a father is present produce much better kids. Unless of course, he's an abusive asshole.
Anonymous User
January 20, 2006
Many years ago, 60 minutes looked at a public housing project in Chicago, I think in the cabrini-green area, that finally got tough on the residents. You broke the rules, you were out or got the offending parti4es out. They did not care if it was someones sacred welfare sprogg who caused it. The moo stood by offending sprogg? They were allll out.
You should have seen the number of moos that were trying to farm out their no good sproggs to relatives elsewhere because they did not want to give up a safer place to live.
Of course, that is one reason I would NEVER (although I don't have enuf family to worry about this) take in a relatives troublemaking sprogg. You end up the 'bad people' and targets if they are nothing but little psycopaths in the making. Moo and duh can't control them? Don't give them to me...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.