Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custody at Risk After 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star Wears Controversial Outfit

Posted by selidororous 
Zzelda
Dorisan
Since it's a reality show, I never paid it any mind, but looking at pictures of the family now -- good lord. What do those people eat? They all look like ham hocks.

They eat things like spaghetti drenched in butter + ketchup. two faces puking

In case anyone wants to learn more about these culinary creations ~

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/honey-boo-boo_n_3612008.html

And the resulting emissions

Poor Steve Harvey

Apparently, the clan likes to fart, a lot

Elevator fart

Boy, this certainly is a low class bunch of people. So, what does the LEARNING in TLC - The LEARNING Channel - actually mean?

And June is just lying through her smelly ass.
The learning part was killed to make room for shows that appeal to a broader audience. They should have rebranded it to LCD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
paragon schnitzophonic
It gets worse, y'all. The 8-year old relative was actually Anna, Mama June's oldest daughter (the one who had the 6-fingered baby at 17 and is now married and moved the fuck out of state). Anna wanted TLC to reveal it was her who was molested and the fact that it was one of the daughters is part of the reason why TLC acted so fast. The other reason being that the guy from Sons of Guns was just convicted of molesting one of his daughters and that show was canceled immediately.

From what I've been hearing, TLC has gotten Georgia CPS involved now.

That poor train got trashed by a nuclear bomb!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kman
Cambion: "I bet he was getting hard for Honey more than he was for Moo."

Bull's-eye.

Zzelda: "They eat things like spaghetti drenched in butter + ketchup. double puke

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/honey-boo-boo_n_3612008.html"

No thanks. I'm nauseauted enough from even thinking about that combination.

I've been obese all my life, but just found out it is due to a legitimate health issue that will at least have me on expensive meds for the rest of my life. Some things I just can't touch because of the "ick" factor and never will. That spaghetti combination is a prime example. No wonder the whole Honey Boo Boo clan is a bunch of porkers.

Butter never touches my spaghetti, nor does oil. It is tomatoes and spices with ground turkey and bell peppers if I can afford.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
kman
Cambion: "I bet he was getting hard for Honey more than he was for Moo."

Bull's-eye.

Zzelda: "They eat things like spaghetti drenched in butter + ketchup. double puke

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/honey-boo-boo_n_3612008.html"

No thanks. I'm nauseauted enough from even thinking about that combination.

I've been obese all my life, but just found out it is due to a legitimate health issue that will at least have me on expensive meds for the rest of my life. Some things I just can't touch because of the "ick" factor and never will. That spaghetti combination is a prime example. No wonder the whole Honey Boo Boo clan is a bunch of porkers.

KMan - Now that you know what is wrong - perhaps things can be improved. ?

You too Crafty, and all.

Eating enough *roughage* and keeping the system flushed can get alot of toxins out of your body.

Yesterday I went to a library and they were having this thing where they were giving books away! FREE BOOKS! I was so excited! Several of the books I chose are vegetarian and Chinese cooking. Hey - that BBQ guy on PBS - Steve? Reichlan? One of the veggie cook books is by this guy. This meat guy, hah. I think that should be good though - I watch his show alot, he usually always does a veg dish too. So that should be a good book. I was happy and grateful to stumble upon this - FREE BOOKS! YAY! Free books and I chose those that will help me *improve myself*.

Oh and I got like this 'encyclopedia of gardening' - this huge book that orig. sold for $145! too!

I take it they were culling their inventory. I've encountered such things or super cheap 'sales' (like 50 cent books) at libraries before. Everyone keep your eyes out for these. Or ask at your local libraries. I figure I got $500 worth of books - FREE.

SO AWESOME!

And these types do Extreme Couponing to get 100 boxes of Mac N Cheese (I know Muu Juune was into this too) or Hamburger Helper.
GAWD.

You may also have 'discount' produce stores in your area - Google that. We have lots around here that sell the B, C grade produce, the not so pretty and irregular shaped stuff. It's usually quite a bit cheaper. We have these here as this is a major shipping hub. There's got to be enough of them anyway, all over. This actually became a profitable biz model for these grocers - Large Chain Stores want the best looking produce and you will pay for that. Where do the rejects go? Well people picked up on that, these are just as good and people DO want to buy them - and they have made profitable biz's of this. Which also makes use of foods that might be wasted (and plenty was in the past). Look for these type of stores in your area.

And people say 'all the poor can afford is' - IMO that's PURE BULL SHIT. There has got to be affordable produce in most areas. Yes I know there are 'food deserts' too. Including in urban areas. But then you just have to seek it out and think and plan. You can cook and freeze things. Back in the day, and still today, people bought canned fruits and veges. Which are also still available and not that bad. I don't know, I try to get fresh. I will buy some canned fruit. Not a fan of canned veges. Plus - *I believe* in MOST areas - one can get *frozen* veges. Those are easier to ship and stock too. And usually cost around $1 - $2 per bag. And these *are healthy* too! You do get plenty of vitamins from them. If I can't get fresh veges or even if I want something that will keep longer - I often do buy frozen veges. Good to put in soups and other dishes too.

Outside of extreme circumstance - I think many / most people COULD eat healthy - if they wanted to and applied a modest amount of thinking to it.
Oh and one more thing - because I don't want to keep editing the above (I'm tired, can't think straight) -

The CRAP food these people buy - has SO MUCH packaging to it! That's all they can afford? It's probably 10 cents worth of noodles, 50 cents worth of chemicals, and the rest is plastic and cardboard.

UN NECESSARY plastic and cardboard.

And it costs four bucks and the list of chemicals is longer than the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

GARBAGE.

Those 'microwavable meals' are ABOMINATIONS AGAINST HUMANITY!

OOF! All those chemicals!

And they taste like CRAP. Mac N Cheese is Fine Gourmet Dining in comparison.

It's all so much WASTE. Chemical "food" and Un necessary packaging. And the Fat Cats pushing this SHIT are laughing all the way to the bank. smile rolling left righteyes2

But of course - guess what consumers are driving this? I mean which Cows are galloping up to the feed trough.

And then they rage at Michelle O for trying to encourage healthy eating? smile rolling left righteyes2
Well these "Food Producers" wouldn't want to lose any money on their *chemical and packaging* biz's - now would they?

Also reminds me - Discount shops also have things in simple bags. No boxes, simpler packaging. Biz's picked up on the market for this too - besides those trying to be 'economical' - stores like this attract 'hipster' and 'green' types, people either trying to save, eat reasonably healthy, and / or those who are enviro and somewhat health minded. I've seen not only new brands doing this - alot of the Old Skool ones have reinvented themselves in this vein too.

Anyway, - the packaging too. Does a Micro Chem Dinner really need to be welded into something that looks like it'd survive a Nuclear Apocalypse?

Think of HOW MUCH "food" spending - goes to packaging ~
Unnecessary packaging drives me batshit crazy. Ridiculous the amount of plastic and cardboard many pre-packaged processed faux food contains.

It's not always practical to buy minimally packaged foods, but, at least, at the VERY LEAST, I compact the packaging instead of just throwing it in a bag in the trash. I keep one large box, like a cereal box, and use it to hold all of the cardboard packages from other items, and then throw the one box filled with all the others. This way, I only throw away cardboard maybe once a month, sometimes a month and a half.

I wish I had a wood burner or something, as it would all make for good tinder.

On topic, It's so nice to hear this "family" and I use that term very loosely, will be ejected from the airwaves I am PAYING FOR with my cable package (along with at least 3 christian channels that I have no say in the matter of subsidizing with my cable dollars, but that's another rant for another day).
Zzelda
Outside of extreme circumstance - I think many / most people COULD eat healthy - if they wanted to and applied a modest amount of thinking to it.

I think so too, but may just don't want to do the work it entails.

Some months back, I was in line at the grocery store and there was this family in front of me buying food with a public assistance card. The cart was full of frozen dinners, frozen breakfasts, and a carton of soda. This was in a regular chain grocery store that has a fresh produce section and has frozen vegetables in the freezer section, along with plenty of canned stuff to pick from.

Eating healthy isn't as hard as it seems.
JohnDrake
Zzelda

I think so too, but may just don't want to do the work it entails.

Some months back, I was in line at the grocery store and there was this family in front of me buying food with a public assistance card. The cart was full of frozen dinners, frozen breakfasts, and a carton of soda. This was in a regular chain grocery store that has a fresh produce section and has frozen vegetables in the freezer section, along with plenty of canned stuff to pick from.

Eating healthy isn't as hard as it seems.

Sounds like a food dessert, not a food desert. I see the same thing all the time when I'm at Aldi's with my cash in one hand and raw ingredients in the other, waiting behind an uber breeder with an entire cart of HFCS and an EBT card. You're welcome, breeders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login