Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custody at Risk After 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star Wears Controversial Outfit

Posted by selidororous 
I really don't believe what I saw on that video. That mother actually padded a six year old's chest and butt, didn't she?

That mother should have been sterilized when she was ten!

That poor little girl is already messed up beyond any hope of giving her a normal life. Her father has the right idea, but it's probably too late.
What Fresh Hell Is This!!!

:goggle the world 'fail' on flames :kill Mr. T: I pitty tha fools :goggle

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
That whole bunch looks like the type of trailer park trash my mother warned me to avoid!
What fine, upstanding folk. Truly, this is the standard towards which we should better ourselves. I'd be glad to let them eat off the fine china any da--

Pfffffttttt...nope. Couldn't type it all with a straight face. About time these people got CPS'd. That kid has no chance at normalcy, best put her out to pasture. Sterilized, of course, just like the rest of her herd.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Why is it the Daily the world 'fail' on flames is so fascinated with American Rednecks? I mean there is comedy gold in British Chavs!

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
I think once you grow your third chin, you should be jailed immediately smile rolling left righteyes2

For your own safety, anyway. It must be a sign of water buffalo spiritual possession in some ancient culture. I'd hate for it to be beaten out of her enormous moo body.
The old Chinese Phonebook joke comes to mind. grinning smiley

Honey Boo Boo appears to be growing a huge belly herself, just like MOOO.

I'm glad that this exploitative elephant has been called out for the abuser that she is. Feeding her poor kyd go-go juice and road kill? That is NOT in any way a healthy way to raise a kyd. In fact, it sounds downright dangerous.

This girl will end up having a heart-attack or Diabetes at a very early age at the rate MOOO is going.
That bunch resembles the hillbillies I see in town nearly every time I go, only cleaner.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
That's actually kind of insulting to real rednecks. These people are nothing more than trash, plain and simple. The rednecks and hicks I know are actually better than this
saying 'wtf'
Just seeing pictures of this gross family makes me feel like I need a shower.

The child is ugly as home made sin, and her mom is a terrifying she beast.
Just seeing pictures of this gross family makes me feel like I need a shower.

The child is ugly as home made sin, and her mom is a terrifying she beast.
I married into a redneck family, and they are rednecks, not trashy. Big difference.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
The sisters in the photo are quite normal looking, verging on the attractive.

Reading the article, the brat's favourite activity is going to the 'food auction' and bidding on doughnuts. WTF is a food auction?
I have never heard of a food auction either.

I don't understand why anyone watches this show. Not only is the kid horrifying to look at, she is a screechy brat who needs her ass paddled. She is not appealing in any way, shape or form. I also read somewhere that this child actually said that she does not like ugly people. Pot, meet kettle. Her mom scares the ever loving shit out of me. She is a she beast.
two faces puking

Everything about these people makes me want to vomit.
Beauty queen? Was she the only contestant?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl

I wouldn't take the little pig to a dog fight, even if I thought she could win.
Honey.. you ARE a BIG boo boo. OMG I wan to slap that chyld...and then bunt kick her mother's freekin face into next week.
starlady
Honey.. you ARE a BIG boo boo. OMG I want to slap that chyld...and then bunt kick her mother's freekin face into next week.

You and me both.

I saw a little of the recent episode yesterday. The three-chinned moo revealed that the older girls have different fathers. No surprise there.
The moo looks like the bastard love child of Jabba the Hut and the banjo playing tard from Deliverance.
navi8orgirl

QFT! Not that I in any way approve of baybee pageants, but how the fuck did this Chucky reject beat the other little girls? I remember seeing some of her 'competitors' when she first hit the interwebs/TV and they were actually cute, normal looking little girls. I guess the judges were probably afraid Moombie would eat them or sit on them.
chevygirl54
The moo looks like the bastard love child of Jabba the Hut and the banjo playing tard from Deliverance.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

It's your hell; you rot in it!
These people are GROSS!

I think "Food Auction" must mean battling other slobs and rats trying to pick through a garbage can.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login