Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custody at Risk After 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star Wears Controversial Outfit

Posted by selidororous 
Definition of a food auction

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Local-food-auction-sells-grocery-items-for-half-price-121267829.html
These people live about 100 miles from me (I hate living down here)
Maybe I should go drive past their house and gawk
Her father does closely resemble that banjo playin' incest victim from "Deliverance." And the mother is a clone of Jabba, so I'd say this observation is spot on!
but her sisters are cute! the first and second from the left. unlike the rest of the family...
I thought the sisters were kind of cute too, how can they possibly be related to the rest of the family?

I hope and pray this show gets cancelled.
Sisters are kinda cute probably because they have different fathers. Maybe a little 'good' got into their gene pool.
never thought of it that way...of course! they don't look like jabba the hut of a mom either, while their little sister obviously inherited that trait waving hellolarious
The little shit has her father's face, that's why she is so different from the other girls.

Who knows what Jabbathehut moo looks like with 2 fewer chins.
I saw Jabba mom on tv saying something to the effect of "All I need to do is lose a hundred pounds and I will be hot!"

No,no you won't.
HAWT off the presses!

Judge slaps 'Tiaras' mom with gag order in custody case

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/18/judge-slaps-tiaras-mom-gag-order/?intcmp=trending#ixzz23w6SNy2q

A hearing in Campbell County, Kentucky took place Friday to decide if 6-year-old "Toddlers & Tiaras" star Madisyn "Maddy" Verst would remain the custody of her mother, Lindsay Jackson, or if that custody would be transferred to her father, Bill Verst.

Jackson claimed that her ex-husband was using Maddy’s participation in child beauty pageants as a reason for the court to award him full custody.

The case took an unexpected turn Saturday when in an unprecedented move on, Judge Weoste ejected all media, closed the hearing and slapped Jackson with a gag order. Court proceedings will resume on August 31, where testimony will resume and a decision may be made.

The judge also placed a moratorium on pageantry for Maddy and her mother until further notice.

Agent whinning and more at link
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/18/judge-slaps-tiaras-mom-gag-order/?intcmp=trending#ixzz23w6YngdV

Shiny
navi8orgirl
Beauty queen? Was she the only contestant?

QFT! Not that I in any way approve of baybee pageants, but how the fuck did this Chucky reject beat the other little girls? I remember seeing some of her 'competitors' when she first hit the interwebs/TV and they were actually cute, normal looking little girls. I guess the judges were probably afraid Moombie would eat them or sit on them.

Must be the case. The pictures of Honey show she has flab. Not baby fat, potbelly (thinking Abigail Breslin in Little Miss Sunshine), but actual rolls of flab. Not to mention looking like she is straight out of central casting for the front porch in Deliverance.

The kid is fugly. There must have been some fear of the moo or a betting pool that resulted in her winning. Even made up she is pure "lipstick on a pig."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
Shiny
navi8orgirl
Beauty queen? Was she the only contestant?

QFT! Not that I in any way approve of baybee pageants, but how the fuck did this Chucky reject beat the other little girls? I remember seeing some of her 'competitors' when she first hit the interwebs/TV and they were actually cute, normal looking little girls. I guess the judges were probably afraid Moombie would eat them or sit on them.

Must be the case. The pictures of Honey show she has flab. Not baby fat, potbelly (thinking Abigail Breslin in Little Miss Sunshine), but actual rolls of flab. Not to mention looking like she is straight out of central casting for the front porch in Deliverance.

The kid is fugly. There must have been some fear of the moo or a betting pool that resulted in her winning. Even made up she is pure "lipstick on a pig."

Yeah - and Abigail Breslin was even wearing padding to get that little tummy.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
that mother needs a good swift kick in the hotpocket.
myrna minkoff

You would probably have to roll her around in flour to find her hot pocket.
myrna minkoff

Between the canyon cooter and the fat rolls, you would lose your foot.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
nosilla
starlady

I saw a little of the recent episode yesterday. The three-chinned moo revealed that the older girls have different fathers. No surprise there.

Of COURSE they're from different fathers....who'd want to screw THAT waterbed twice??? :sx
And who the fuck eats ROADKILL??? Seriously??? two faces puking
Snark Shark
chevygirl54
I saw Jabba mom on tv saying something to the effect of "All I need to do is lose a hundred pounds and I will be hot!"

No,no you won't.

Then she said "Bring me Solo and the Wookie!"

No, what she really said was "Bring me Solo and a cookie (or 50)".
freedom55
nosilla
starlady

I saw a little of the recent episode yesterday. The three-chinned moo revealed that the older girls have different fathers. No surprise there.

Of COURSE they're from different fathers....who'd want to screw THAT waterbed twice??? :sx

http://tiny.cc/k33cjw

thom_c
freedom55
nosilla
starlady

http://tiny.cc/k33cjw

"Them thar's be some good eats !"

As much as I also hate these things and think that they are absolutely exploitive, the legal analyst is right; you cannot take custody solely on the fact that the parent has the child in an activity which may be or can be exploitive. Think about the parents who push kids in order to fulfill their own sports dreams or the parents who push children too hard academically.

Foster care and abuse/neglect cases should be reserved for kids who are actually being abused. In this case, the judge should mandate therapy and perhaps a moratorium on pageants until the girl is older and can actually choose but to take custody SOLELY on these pageants is a dangerous precedent and would likely cause harm to not only this child but other children as well.

/lawyer soapbox
On a rational level, I agree. But I feel that kiddie pageants are sexually exploitative, considering you've got little girls ranging from infancy to elementary school age dressed up in pounds of makeup, wigs, and revealing outfits that we don't see on adult women outside of Halloween. And let's not even get into the dance routines. The burlesque act in Little Miss Sunshine was satire, but real life comes uncomfortably close.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
LadyLuck
Foster care and abuse/neglect cases should be reserved for kids who are actually being abused. In this case, the judge should mandate therapy and perhaps a moratorium on pageants until the girl is older and can actually choose but to take custody SOLELY on these pageants is a dangerous precedent and would likely cause harm to not only this child but other children as well.

There is perhaps a slippery slope when it comes to social services, but this is a case of the girl's other parent trying to get custody.

I would think that in the case where you have parents who are no longer together, the question should be which one of them can provide the best home for the child. The father appears to have valid concerns about the care the girl is receiving from her mother and so he has decided to bring the matter to court and request full custody. Of course we don't know how custody was initially decided, but it should be possible to revisit the situation based on new information about how the custodial parent is behaving.
This, among most of the other programs on TLC, just prove that they have sunk to a new low. I remember intelligent programming on that channel many moons ago. They are totally fucked up now!
yurble
LadyLuck

There is perhaps a slippery slope when it comes to social services, but this is a case of the girl's other parent trying to get custody.

I would think that in the case where you have parents who are no longer together, the question should be which one of them can provide the best home for the child. The father appears to have valid concerns about the care the girl is receiving from her mother and so he has decided to bring the matter to court and request full custody. Of course we don't know how custody was initially decided, but it should be possible to revisit the situation based on new information about how the custodial parent is behaving.

The problem with that is that (in my state and MOST, but not all others) the factors for changing the custody of a child are the same as those which are used to terminate parental rights, to bring a child into care, to take jurisdiction over the child (and thus be able to mandate services, haul parents into court, etc) so it is too close legally to use this as the SOLE reason to change custody.

The father should use other evidence, which there has to be something else if she is a pageant mom, to establish the fact that she is an unfit parent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login