Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlement-Minded Mommies (and their partners) - article from 2009

Posted by yurble 
Entitlement-Minded Mommies (and their partners) - article from 2009
September 12, 2012
This is an old article (from 2009) but I read it recently and thought it might be nice to refresh 'Entitlement-Minded Mommies (and their partners)'.

I am sick and tired of, and sickened and tired by, the Entitlement Disease that seems to afflict mothers--single mothers and mothers with partners and those partners themselves-- the second they give birth to their first precious Jack or Aiden or Bailey or Ethan. These men and women seem convinced that by succeeding in fulfilling the natural biological imperative called procreation, which nearly every teen and adult on the planet would fulfill if they weren't careful, they have become special, better, different, and more important than the rest of us to the point that they think that they should receive preference and special treatment in almost every conceivable situation.

Several examples follow of breeder entitlement.

Remember how you were expected to behave before you spawned? Yeah. 99% of the same rules still apply. Remember "manners", and "being polite"? Give them a try again, and maybe your kid will learn to be more considerate than you are.
Re: Entitlement-Minded Mommies (and their partners) - article from 2009
September 12, 2012
Here's a related rant: Get a Babysitter!

Now, instead of being an adult and putting your children¹s needs first, not to mention showing some respect for the rest of the world, you simply drag them everywhere you used to go, yakking into your cell the whole way that "being a parent hasn¹t really changed anything" for you. I concur. I can imagine that you were probably just as self-absorbed and inconsiderate before you had children. Doubtless when you see me leave the store, shop, or restaurant shortly after you and your agents-of-chaos children arrive, you will think me a self-centered bitch, which in this case simply means a woman who does not care to witness to your rudeness and who is unwilling to be used as free daycare.
Re: Entitlement-Minded Mommies (and their partners) - article from 2009
September 12, 2012
I love this article! The example about the new mothers' club really got me laughing. Bet those cows went home and pissed and moaned on their mommy boards about how they were horribly mistreated because some evil college students wouldn't pander to their needs.
Note to lurking breeders. Fucking without protection does not earn you a Nobel Prize. And your ugly, useless, illiterate spawn will not grow up to cure cancer. Get over yourselves.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login