Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Iraqi assistance

Posted by JV 
JV
Iraqi assistance
January 20, 2006
I just read the rants about 'baby Noor'. How about spending the money that was spent on this baby, on donating prostheses for land mine victims (of all ages and genders)?

Or on cleaning up land mines and other unexploded ordnance?
Cambion
Re: Iraqi assistance
January 20, 2006
Now why would the money be put toward helping adults? It's all about the chillllllldrenn these days - people will fork over thousands of dollars to help one child, instead of using it to help a bunch of adults who are in greater need of help.
sprogless
January 21, 2006
This may sound really mean, but I think charity begins at home. When the taxpayers have to fork it over to help foreigners, when our own people are denied care, that burns my ass.
A bit off topic, here, but does anyone remember the illegal Mexican girl that had the organ transplant at Yale? They fucked up & gave her the wrong organ and she died. Her illegal moo wouldn't allow her organs to be donated. Medicaid footed the bill. Moo sued, won a ton of taxpayer money and went back to Mexico. Obvious malpractice aside, an American was denied an organ transplant, so this illegal immigrant could have the organ instead.
Am I an asshole, or does this piss others off as well?
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 23, 2006
Nope, this shit chaps my ass also. I agree, charity begins at home.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.