Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

post 867

Posted by Mercurior 1 
Mercurior 1
post 867
January 22, 2006
OMG red wolf, what a complete tosser your ex is.

you have mine and my fiancees' prayers.

i am nearly stunned speechless, how could a fucking idiot like him decide that after 14 years he wants a kid, and with a fucking moron too. if you give me his name and address i would go there and try to beat some sense into him..

i am sure i speak for most of us on this board and say we are your friends here and you have our support.
Denise
Re: post 875
January 22, 2006
There is not a word in any language bad enough to call this 'man'. 14 years together, Oh man. I want to cry reading this, and I'm NOT a soppy(emotional) person. How on EARTH can he do this??? Someone to love??? You're right, he had YOU. Why did he pull this as soon as you had the hysterectomy? That seems strange to me. I wonder if this is an excuse of some sort on his part. He just up and suddenly decides he wants to breed? He's either lying that he JUST thought of it, or he's damned stupid and immature. It sounds to me like he and Whorita had been having an affair before his 'sudden revelation'. And as for that little cunt he's running away with... RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr I just can't articulate right now, this makes me so mad. As for your Aunt, can you tell her you just don't need to hear any crap right now? My thoughts are definitely with you. I just can't imagine the pain. (((((((Red Wolf))))))
Anonymous User
January 22, 2006
Red Wolf, I'm so sorry this happened to you. What a stupid asshole loser this guy is. I wish him nothing but a life of hell with his brainless bimbo and hellspawn-to-be.

Personally, I HATE it when people get snipped and then go and try to have it reversed. In my opinion, this sort of shit makes it all the more harder for people who are SERIOUS about being CF forever to get it done.

Sending you lots of cyber hugs, and skritches and headbutts for the kitties. Mercurior is right...we care about you here, and we're here to listen to rants and offer our support.
Lady Cooper
January 22, 2006
Red Wolf, I'm so sorry. What a dirtbag. A complete, utter, shithead dirtbag.

All my support goes out to you, it's awful what he did to you. We're all here for you.
joujou2
January 22, 2006
I wish him many many many children.

And peace, tranquility, and happiness for you RedWolf. I know it hurts, but since he has shown his true colours, you are much better off.

Good luck to you.
CF 4 Ever
January 22, 2006
What a heartbreaking story, Red Wolf. Hang in there, for there is NO WAY that loser will come out ahead in the end. He will probably get exactly what he's asking for--a bimbo and kids. That's nightmare, and he will soon realize he threw away the best thing he ever had--YOU. Best wishes to you.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 23, 2006
And I hope he ends up with some really nasty STD, too! Hugs and good wishes to you, Red Wolf.
sprogless
January 23, 2006
What a fucking asshole. Give me three minutes in a room, alone, with this fuckwad, and I'll show him what "demasculated" really means.

RedWolf, I am so sorry this happened to you. As everyone has said, you have friends, here. Of course I'm thinking of you, and sending hugs your way. I'm sending the asshole bad vibes and nasty thoughts.
Nour
January 23, 2006
I agree this loser won't come out ahead. Selfish asshole-dirtbag-loser.
Red Wolf, you and your kitties are in my prayers. Good luck to you, and know that we support you.
January 23, 2006
Something similar happened to me although I had only been married for 4 years and I was sterilized prior to marriage.

What joujou2 said. I hope the treatment to reverse his snip involves a HUUUUUUGE needle stabbed into his balls, many times****. I hope it's successful and his wife has a litter of screaming, expensive children who never give him a moment's peace.

****But it sounds like they'll need a microscope to find his balls at this point. I agree that he's probably using the chee-ill-drun angle to come out looking like a saint. Hey, if it worked for Brad Pitt, why not for Joe Average?

Here's hoping the Bimbo uses him to get out of her marriage, then dumps him cold.

I know it's hard to see now, but he did you a favor. You don't want to be involved with someone who is a stress cheater. Someone who cheats because he can't think of how to make his life meaningful is someone with whom you don't want to be involved. Trust me on this one.

Anonymous User
January 24, 2006
Most likely he was having an affair. Doing this to please the whore ..oops, honey.
There is an old Chinese curse "May you get what you wish for."
Interesting curse, that one.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.