Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry #867 - Bingo

Posted by Cambion 
Cambion
Entry #867 - Bingo
January 22, 2006
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such an awful time, Red Wolf. I can't believe your husband decided he wanted kids after over a decade of childfree marriage..is he not aware of how painful this would be for you? He no longer wants you because you can't be a baby factory? I can't believe he had the nerve to say he "wants something to love" - well what the fuck has he felt toward you for the past 12 years? And he finds you demasculating because you have a sense of independence? Sorry, but he sounds like a jerk.

This is another reason why I hate kids...not only are they annoying little fucks, but they have the power to come between two people when they're not even born yet.

You deserve better, hon. I wish you the best of luck on your journeys ahead, and I hope your kitties will be able to cope okay. Your husband will get what's coming to him one day - 10 years down the road, when he's got a litter of sprogs and a lazy Moo in the house, he's going to look back at the life he had and he's going to kick himself for what he gave up. *hugs for you*
Feh
Re: Entry #875 - Bingo
January 23, 2006
Wow, that sucks big time, and hopefully you can keep your chin up and get through it. Know you've made the right decision, and in the long run will be better off without him, and the mess he'll make of his life. You sound like a strong person, and that's good. Introduce the kitties slowly,and if you can, invest in some feliaway (I think that's what it's called), a pherimone that cats emit when they're happy, it usually works to keep 'em calm. Also, plenty of treats, let them associate seeing eachother with good stuff.

Good luck! Take care of yourself, living well is the best revenge.
KB
January 23, 2006
I'm sorry to hear about your hubby, and the whole splitting up the cats thing is upsetting, too!
Personally, I think he wants out because he's going through a midlife issue and this is his excuse to leave and not look like as much of a bastard as he would if he just split for his bimbo. He can look like a "good guy" to most people that LOOOOOOOOVE kiddoes and demonize you in the process. Prick.
Stay strong--and you'll be much better off without him!
CF Scorpio
January 23, 2006
Red Wolf, I am SO sorry! I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but just know that I'm sending you good thoughts.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.