Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

872 baby deaths

Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
872 baby deaths
January 24, 2006
That was a depressing article. It just confirms that most people have no idea what they are getting into when they have children. Yes, babies cry a lot. Didn't think of that before, did you, breeders?

"Do they teach good parenting in school?" Diehl asked. "If they are, clearly they're not teaching it enough." Yeah, that pretty much sums it up!

Equally as bad were some of the godawful names these people chose for their kids:
Nakita?
Eryck?
Sivad?
Cambion
Re: 880 baby deaths
January 24, 2006
The last two cases in that article are the ones that really made my stomach turn. All these horrible things being done to children because they cry? As much as I hate kids, that article was very depressing - each and every one of those fucktard parents deserves to rot and die a miserable death alone in a prison cell.

To think, they want to ban abortion when all this abuse and killing of children is going on when the option of abortion is legal.
sprogless
January 24, 2006
Sivad Davis? Oh, THAT'S original. I'd bet the farm that every one of these babydaddies was oopsed.
CF Scorpio
January 24, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sivad Davis? Oh, THAT'S original.

Duhh...I didn't get that the first time. Thanks for pointing out that it's a palindrome!

Anonymous User
January 25, 2006
With all due respects, the tard parent(s) of the baby murderers are never the type to have an abortion. They have alreadh bought into the 'GREAT BABY LIE', so abortion is really not an option.
KB
January 25, 2006
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With all due respects, the tard parent(s) of the
> baby murderers are never the type to have an
> abortion. They have alreadh bought into the 'GREAT
> BABY LIE', so abortion is really not an option.
>
> two cents ¢¢
>
> "There's a vas deferens between children..and no
> children."
> "If I wanted to hear the pitter patter of little
> feet on the floor I'd put shoes on my pets."

That's true, two cents--it's a badge of honor to be a baby momma, just like Fantasia's (American Idol) song says!
Totally fucking disgusting.
Feh
January 25, 2006
And that's just how fucked up our society is now.

Yay.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.