Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kidfreeluvnlife= newsweek article- entry 871

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Kidfreeluvnlife= newsweek article- entry 871
January 24, 2006
I hate these type of articles. They reduce the problem to the school setting and testing and if only teachers could just understand more. Gosh society speaks around the big white elephant in the living room everytime we talk about this topic.
It is the parents reponsibilty to have your child ready to learn- organized- fed- bathed ect. If they are not ready, don't send them. If the normal school setting is not working, then you breeder mind- pay our of your pocket for a differnt setting.
Kids not doing well in school is a joke, concepts not being understood, I laugh. Stuff is so watered down, you have to be an idiot to miss it. That means if you are trouble in the classroom- you pissed off the teacher one to many times and you have no more chances with them to give you extra. Oh- these poor kids, doors closing, chances lost. what a fraud- they are all going to just be worker bees anyway.
And the mom is a teacher. Well, I say the mom is a studid teacher as she continued to let her son fail.
It is everyone else - they are the reason-poor kid- blahhhhh. In two years his boss won't care, and he most likely was kicked out off the Harvard track when he was 10 and the same problem kid.
Parents get a clue, teachers and school will not fix your kid. You are the one that makes the differce- I thought that was why you had them. Or at least that is why you tell me I should be apart of your club, the rewards and love and fun and all. You parents are all big fat liers.
I hate kids- when they play the poor me- its the world against me stuff. Gag me with a maggot.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.