Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:td Disgusting New Clorox Commercial

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
:td Disgusting New Clorox Commercial
October 22, 2012
A couple of hours ago, I saw a new Clorox Wipes commercial where a woman comes home to see her husband changing their baby's shitty diaper in the kitchen, and the baby is sitting with its shit-encrusted ass touching the countertop with nothing in between. two faces puking
Re: :td Disgusting New Clorox Commercial
October 22, 2012
It's getting to the point where you have to be afraid to watch TV while you're eating something. You sit down in front of the boob tube with a juicy cheesesteak only to be assaulted with THAT!

What's the deal with Clorox constantly feeling the need to gross out potential customers?!

My wife told me it's doing just the opposite with her. She refuses to buy Clorox products BECAUSE of their gross and disgusting commercials. Maybe if more people would complain and boycott their products they would change their ads.

jbs
October 22, 2012
I think Clorox has another commercial where some brat proudly announces to his mom he took a dump, and she runs to the toilet to check it out. Only it's in the tub, not the toilet.
October 22, 2012
I don't watch TV and haven't seen the commercials, so I can't be sure, but I think being gross is the point. Children are nasty, here's a product to cleanse your home of their filth.
October 22, 2012
Lar19: Yeah. That's an older one, but disgusting nonetheless.

Julie: I'm sure that's their angle. They don't seem to realize that some people like to watch TV while they're eating and seeing something like that only turns some people off. I guess what they're trying to tell us is that it is no longer safe to watch the telly while you're eating.

two faces puking

Of course, these commercials are disgusting whether you're eating ot not. Commercials are bad enough. Now they have to be gross too. I get it that kids are gross and dirty and disgusting. I don't need to see it on TV to prove the point. Thank you.

jbs
October 22, 2012
lar19
I think Clorox has another commercial where some brat proudly announces to his mom he took a dump, and she runs to the toilet to check it out. Only it's in the tub, not the toilet.

Or my personal..."favorite"...little boy holding a porta-potty runs down the hall, sloshing it all over (how much does a little boy DRINK? saying 'wtf') and yelling, "MOMMY MOMMY! I went potty!'

Mommy goes up to him and asks, "You did?", takes the potty from him..."you DID." and shakes pee off of her hand.

Hork.
Anonymous User
October 22, 2012
What about the one in which the kid drops a deuce in his pants as the duh stands by?
Anonymous User
October 22, 2012
Snark Shark
"Clorox Bleach! For cleaning up after your FILTHPIGS!"

Ah, that reminds me of Ministry...

Not good for the children, you know, unless you want them to turn out AWESOME.
Anonymous User
October 22, 2012
This isn't a gross one but cringe worthy nonetheless. The new Subaru Legacy commercial that has two brats washing their duh's car with fucking toothpaste and a steel wire brush!! Gah! My husband and I HATE that commercial. Everytime I see it it fills me with rage! And the duh just laughs and says "You missed a spot". OMG! Those kids would've been punted across the street if I caught them doing that to my car.
October 22, 2012
Yuck! I saw this one in the wee hours of the morning and hoped it was a bad dream. I am soooo sick of brats and body fluids being used to advertise everything from bleach to Febreeze (not sure about the spelling) to toilet paper.

Bleach seems to now only be used for cleaning up brat shit. Who are the marketing geniuses who decided to center an entire advertising campaign for bleach around brat shit. Shitting in pants, shitting in bathtubs and shitting on kitchen counters. Apparently kids poop everywhere but the toilet, which by the way, can be cleaned with bleach. Not to mention bleach can also be used for general cleaning and laundry purposes.

The Febreeze (again, not sure of spelling) commercial where the boy is having two girls come over to "study" and has a room that smells so foul his mother has to tell him to spray it down with room deodorizer is also revolting. Hey Moo, how about you make Jr. clean up his room before he has his three-some?

The toilet paper cartoon bears are annoying and gross as well. Why is the MooBear checking the 10-year old BratBear's butt to see if has wiped properly and left toilet paper particles on it's butt?

Excuse me, I need to go puke now (in the toilet, which kyds don't seem to know how to use these days).two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
October 22, 2012
What's been imagined cannot be undone.

::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl
Bliss9867
October 22, 2012
I hate commercials, period, but lately it seems like 90% of them feature some sticky little kid ruining something or just being disgusting in general. Paper towel commercials are some of the worst.
Bliss9867
October 22, 2012
And I hate, hate, HATE THOSE CHARMIN BEARS! Always have.
Anonymous User
Re: Disgusting New Clorox Commercial
October 22, 2012
Has anyone noticed the brats in these commercials for cleaning products are mostly always some retarded male child?

Another really irritating commercial that I mentioned some weeks ago is the one where this he brat asked the moo for a snack, then went "Plllleeeeeeeesssssse" while following moo all over the supermarket while she's shopping, until moo stops in an aisle and gave him a box of fruit roll ups.

And there's an Ikea commercial about a moo who got a brand new kitchen makeover from Ikea. Then moo is shown telling her 3/4 year old he brat sitting on a kiddie stool in the new kitchen that she's putting him in timeout, but when she leaves he brat gets up and starts opening kitchen drawers and slamming them shut with his feet then riding his tricycle around the kitchen and deliberately ramming the tricycle into the kitchen drawers. Then the voiceover says that an Ikea kitchen is meant to withstand any hard knocks.
October 22, 2012
I hate the commercial, I think it's for diapers, where cartoon kyds are in a contest to see who can shit the most in their diaper and not have the diaper fail. The commercial pretty much implies that you can have your kyd shit all it wants before your lazy ass has to change it's disgusting diaper. When I first saw that commercial, I was so shocked that I couldn't even believe that they could play something like that on normal TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 22, 2012
I download everything now but disgusting commercials were the main reason I stopped watching television.

I have a really weak stomach. The mere thought of something gross can make me gag. I am gagging now as I type this at the thought of the baby on the kitchen counter sad smiley

Clorox can kiss my ass. I don't buy their corrosive, nose hair burning poison anyway.
Re: Disgusting New Clorox Commercial
October 23, 2012
nosilla
Has anyone noticed the brats in these commercials for cleaning products are mostly always some retarded male child?

They are in training to appear as clueless duhs in the future, when mommy-wife will correct their mistakes with an eye-roll and a smile.
October 23, 2012
fade_to_pale
What about the one in which the kid drops a deuce in his pants as the duh stands by?

Is that the one with two duhs with babies strapped to their chests claiming it is not their kid that reeks while they sniff, while a 4-year-old stands by and they look at it in horror?

I admittedly snorted at that one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
October 23, 2012
I was wrong, most commercials with kids have mostly retarded male brats, not just the ones for cleaning products. For instance, the Subaru Legacy commercial krysina mentioned about two brats washing their duh's car. They were also washing the steering wheel and washing the car with the hose while the windows are open.

There's another commercial from Target where moo and 4/5 year old he brat are standing at the bus stop and nasty he brat wipes his runny nose in his shirt. Moo tells him to use a tissue instead...you know what the brat did? He grabbed the shirt sleeve of the man who standing beside him and started wiped his nose on the man's sleeve. Moo had a horrified look on her face. Then at the end, a clorox bottle appeared on screen.
October 23, 2012
johnnybsterile
It's getting to the point where you have to be afraid to watch TV while you're eating something. You sit down in front of the boob tube with a juicy cheesesteak only to be assaulted with THAT!

What's the deal with Clorox constantly feeling the need to gross out potential customers?!

My wife told me it's doing just the opposite with her. She refuses to buy Clorox products BECAUSE of their gross and disgusting commercials. Maybe if more people would complain and boycott their products they would change their ads.

jbs

The point is to push the ability of Clorox to kill microbes (such as Duh slapping a filthy plunger down or cleaning fish on the wood counters).

Still, most disgusting by far, the diaper shitting contest with the rap music. I don't care it's a cartoon. To make it more vomit inducing-it ran every commercial break on Food Network...
October 23, 2012
'Still, most disgusting by far, the diaper shitting contest with the rap music. I don't care it's a cartoon. To make it more vomit inducing-it ran every commercial break on Food Network...'

I mentioned this commercial a few posts above yours. I'm glad we both found it disgusting. I thought it was a joke when it first appeared. Breeders seem to only understand filth, and that's where the marketing people aim.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 23, 2012
I read something - I don't remember the particulars ~

Regarding stone or granite counter tops, that they can become 'unsealed' - by even simple stuff you wouldn't think of like Windex - and then they are 'porous'.

I don't remember specifically. I'm not a fan of these myself so I didn't pay that much attention.

Something I was visualizing which might get the poo germ counter off the mind -

I saw this house for sale (pix online) - it appeared to have like a 1940s, 50s kitchen - the original stuff it looked like. Metal cabinets. Everything was a pale green color, almost white. Simple Formica? Plastic? counter tops, in the same or close shade. It was GORGEOUS!

It did look a little beat up and dated - others would probably change it but I would *definitely* keep it!
October 24, 2012
The other night I saw the latter part of a commercial that showed a Moo and Duh shopping in a Home Depot-type store. They hear kid say something about going to the bathroom, and turn around to see the kid pissing/shitting in a display toilet. Commercial fades out as Moo rushes over, and that's all I remember of it. I don't even know what the commercial was for.

Yes, we all need BLEACH at the ready everywhere we go, because people are filthy pigs, breeders even more so. two faces puking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
October 24, 2012
WHY anyone would think it's okay to change a diaper in the vicinity of where they prepare food and eat is BEYOND my comprehension!::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 24, 2012
I don't like the Clorox commercials either but I'm stuck using the product. It's the only thing I've found that cleans a shopping cart so I can push the damn thing without being sick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login