Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:td Disgusting New Clorox Commercial

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: :td Disgusting New Clorox Commercial
October 24, 2012
How about the commercial where grandma is making cookies for her brat and the little bitch let's the dog lick the spoon! :eyebrows I think it was a commercial for Walgreens flu shots... I felt rage when I saw that!
Anonymous User
October 25, 2012
That proves it. Having seen NOT A ONE of these commercials, it's obvious that I do not watch much mainstream TV. Surprising, really; I watch news programs in the morning and the evening, Jeopardy, football games, golf.

I have not seen ONE of these commercials. Either my area of the country (NW) does not offer enticing demographics for this kind of awful advertising, or else I'm watching shows that do not offer the correct demographics.

I see car ads, mattress ads, investment ads and beer commercials. All of a sudden I feel very, verrrrry, lucky.
October 26, 2012
krysinsa
The new Subaru Legacy commercial that has two brats washing their duh's car with fucking toothpaste and a steel wire brush!! Gah! My husband and I HATE that commercial. Everytime I see it it fills me with rage! And the duh just laughs and says "You missed a spot". OMG!

That makes three of us who hate that commercial.
To me, there is NOTHING funny, cute, or even remotely endearing in watching kids ruin anything of value.
Anonymous User
October 26, 2012
Tiquer
krysinsa
The new Subaru Legacy commercial that has two brats washing their duh's car with fucking toothpaste and a steel wire brush!! Gah! My husband and I HATE that commercial. Everytime I see it it fills me with rage! And the duh just laughs and says "You missed a spot". OMG!

That makes three of us who hate that commercial.
To me, there is NOTHING funny, cute, or even remotely endearing in watching kids ruin anything of value.

And the windows of the car were open when the brats were washing the soap off the car with the hose.
October 26, 2012
gailjefferson
That proves it. Having seen NOT A ONE of these commercials, it's obvious that I do not watch much mainstream TV. Surprising, really; I watch news programs in the morning and the evening, Jeopardy, football games, golf.

I have not seen ONE of these commercials. Either my area of the country (NW) does not offer enticing demographics for this kind of awful advertising, or else I'm watching shows that do not offer the correct demographics.

I see car ads, mattress ads, investment ads and beer commercials. All of a sudden I feel very, verrrrry, lucky.

You sound like me smiling smiley

Switch the Football to a bit of US Baseball and MX Soccer and we're pretty close. I also watch some daytime 'talk shows' - before I watch the 'mid day news' - that's one of my break times. Usually just Steve Wilkos. And if it's boring (half the time) - I don't bother with it.

Do watch some old 're run' shows in the afternoon and eve, also. Meh. Not a high priority, and I'm usually doing something else at the same time and just have the TV on in the background. I like the old 'mystery' type shows such as Rockford Files, Columbo, Charlie's Angels, Murder She Wrote, stuff like that. If I even think to put the TV on.

I did find this one obscure channel that has these 50s crime shows late at night. These are pretty good! If I am up I will watch some of those.

And yeah - I get the same type of ads you mention. No wonder I drink so much beer! And the ads on the "Oldies" shows make me want a Power Chair (preferably a HoverRound) and a walk in bath tub! grinning smiley
October 26, 2012
The only commercial featuring parents and their children is the Baby Driver Subaru commercial. It's a father giving his daughter some last-minute pointers before she goes off and drives for the first time on her own. He originally sees her as a six-year old and at the end, you see her at her actual age of 16. I read an article where it turns out that this was an actual family - the guy is the real-life father of both girls.

I just think it's a nice commercial. Nobody is being obnoxious or manipulative. The father isn't overly protective nor is he being the bumbling, doesn't-know-what-the-fuck-he's-doing father that is so prominent in media.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this way about some commercials. I was really bothered by the Walgreens ad where the girl lets the dog lick the spatula and watches as her grandma licks it too - I even wrote about it on my blog. However, I wanted to link to the ad or post a picture at least, but I discovered that commercial seems to have disappeared off the internet, I can't find a video or picture or it, just a tiny thumbnail. There was a video of it on Youtube but it was taken down. I wonder if Walgreens actually stopped airing that commercial, because there were a lot of grossed out people on the boards I've visited, criticizing the add.

Elena
http://elenazeeb.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/i-want-to-smack-this-kid-ill-explain-why/
Anonymous User
November 12, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
A couple of hours ago, I saw a new Clorox Wipes commercial where a woman comes home to see her husband changing their baby's shitty diaper in the kitchen, and the baby is sitting with its shit-encrusted ass touching the countertop with nothing in between. two faces puking

OMG I just got a flashback of the thread about the episode of Restaurant Impossible when a former employee drops the ball on the Moo owner changing her kid on the prep table at the restaurant!
Anonymous User
November 12, 2012
I rely on Netflix instead of paying an exorbitant cable bill therefore I have to catch one of my favorite shows the day after it airs on the station Web site. I usually do this on my lunch break at work and low and behold, one day I had the "pleasure" of seeing that God forsaken commercial while I was eating! Needless to say I lost my appetite pretty damn quickly! I've been tempted to send a scathing e-mail to Clorox for some time and let them know exactly what I think of their revolting advertising tactics.
November 12, 2012
The profit margin on consumer products is huge. The manufacturing costs are dwarfed by the costs of marketing, sales and advertising.

Bleach is bleach. We buy the cheap-ass generic kind and it works just as well as the branded products. Still the best overall sanitizer around and works better than all of that branded shit any day of the week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login