Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
October 31, 2012
This is just plain sad. I could never imagine this being my life. Not even for a day..

Here comes Hell..

Just remember.. It's ALL worth it.. :smn

However, there's another one I saw that was funny as hell

Tell it like it is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
October 31, 2012
One of the comments:

And let me bitch for a moment. THUS FAR …having children has ruined my life (perhaps a bit dramatic). It destroyed my marriage (never even had an argument prior to having children – no joke). Having children 22 month apart has caused me to have a nervous breakdown (literally), rarely sleeping through the night (still), cannot go to a restaurant without breaking down into tears at some point….

I’m now living in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment waiting for my divorce to be finalized before I can move to the country (house I can afford as a single mother)….only preparing to battle my ex as he will flip out that I’m moving 40 miles away (can’t move more than 60 miles legally). I’m scared for my life about once a week and in the meantime I’m emotionally battered by children who are a constant pain.

It is to laugh!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 31, 2012
Wow. Why? Why do people WANT this kind of life? And in every one of the comments they say how hard it is, but end their complaining by saying 'it's all worth it'. I will NEVER understand this. It sounds like the 7th level of hell.

If that little fucking toadler tried any of his shit with me, he would be reduced to a stain on a wall. He BITES and HITS? Um, yeah, sounds like the cow has a TARD on her hands. He'll be fingerpainting in his own shit soon.

One of the commenters called herself "Moo"!!!grinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 31, 2012
It is always nice to see the proverbial smugness knocked out of a know-it-all duh's face....by his own demon spawn, no less grinning smiley

"Why this isn’t common knowledge (raising children) I can’t imagine. People tell you it is ‘great’. What is it they say…” The hardest job you’ll ever love!!!!!” WTF is that? Who loves torture and abuse. Who loves divorce and nervous breakdowns. Who loves being sleep deprived for 6 years (in my case) before it is assumed it will get better."

Breeders are hilarious waving hellolarious

Who hid the truth from them? Why the massive blinders when pursuing the lifescript like a republican politician running after a teenager in a bathroom? They rush to sprog so they could become little gods on earth over short people and look down on those of us without the almighty baybee. Then, they fester in their misery when their savage mediocrities destroy their lives.

But it's all woooooorrrrrrthhhhhhh it.
October 31, 2012
All I have to say is :bedmadelie
You wanted 'em, you got 'em, and now you realize you've totally fucked up your life. It's not going to get any better.
October 31, 2012
I am a huge animal lover. If I see ANYTHING on four paws with fur I will freak out, make kissy noises, and try to hug. heart

That being said, some squirrels have been getting into the attic at night and waking me the fuck up out of my sleep.

I want them dead.

This is why I don't have kids. I. Need. My. Sleep. That kid's toddler bed would be in the backyard shed before the first night was out if he tried to pull it with me.
October 31, 2012
The second made me laugh. That author is screwed and knows it and calls it what it is. The first guy is still trying to hang onto a shred of dignity when in reality it's all been stripped away from him by a shrieking, tantruming, non-sleeping little mini-ape.

Second author is screwed and knows it, and realizes on some level how ridiculous parents and babies are. Himself included.
My secretary told me this week that the 80s sucked for her because she felt she was preg for 10 years and her life was in chaos with the small kyds....I kept mouth firmly shut but I felt like saying....a-ha....I know you were shitting me. Then her marriage fell apart...but then before she changed the subject she was like but now I'm sooo happy the boys are soo very close with me (they are adults) blah blah blah . and her sons are decent but you have to wait 20-30 years to be happy....that sounds stupid. And her daugher has wrecked her life so, I don't know why anyone would do this.

Her neice married and bred with a muslum, and no offense, it is ruining the family's life because he wont let anyone do normal american stuff around the wife and kid. They are crushed. So even in adulthood, there is sorrow w/ the offspring. You have no control over it. You sacrifice, love your kids, they grow up and the husband won't let you come over or go out or give the g-kids Xmas gifts. No thanks.
I feel like asking him a Q. What if the kids didn't flash the cute smile once in a blue moon? What if he wasn't so cute at all? then what?

All that torture, that the confessions on the 'net take up pages and pages up, and it is allllll erased w/ an occassional smile.....I still call Bull Shit.
October 31, 2012
Those stories are proof positive that breeding, not eating, is the most mindless activity known to the human race.
I'm the author of the first blog. It's now three years later, and looking back on that post I don't take any of it back. It's exactly what I was feeling at the time. It sucked, I was frustrated, and I mostly hated it.

But now he's 4.5 and he's flat out awesome. Maybe he'll turn into a prick when he's older, but it's already been worth it. I understand it's not that way for everyone. I have friends who will never have kids (by choice) and they're the best. They're my escape when I desperately need it and I feel no obligation to push them into having kids, and I certainly don't judge them for choosing a kid-free lifestyle.

But at the same time, listening to some of you judge me for actually liking parenthood kid despite the occasional rough patch, is just mystifying. You can't understand how anyone could make this choice? Well that's fine, luckily you don't have to understand. I know exactly how worth it it is to be a dad, and your approval/disapproval is fundamentally irrelevant. I don't understand all the angst, since no one is forcing you to have a kid. I don't judge anyone for their DINK (double income no kids) lifestyle, why all the hatred towards breeders?

October 31, 2012
Fuck off Troll - no one here give a shit what you say.
And no one is buying your "It's all wooooooooooorth it" back-pedal BS either.
October 31, 2012
idiot duh
fundamentally irrelevant
^^ Two words I would use to describe your unsolicited, boring-ass comment. You don't like people having a schadenfreude moment ar your expense? Then stop posting about your life on the internet. You don't control what people think about you and what you choose to say about yourself or your brat. Fuck off and get back to minding your kid.
October 31, 2012
sleeping Look at Duddy get his vagina in a twist.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
October 31, 2012
Uh oh, it looks like duh's balls have been removed from moomie's purse and he has a voice on the interwebz grinning smiley

Run along, breeder, we have no use for your reflections and excuse-making. Your sort ruins our days much too often. This is our refuge from your delusions, your misery, and your hypocrisy.

And nice job exposing your envy with the 'DINKS' comment. Some of us are single, some are married with only one person working, etc.
You pathetic fucks. And for the record, you're not pathetic because you choose not to have kids, you're pathetic because you're a bunch of sad, intellectually devoid assholes who - for reasons that are completely unexplainable - fancy yourselves better than others simply because they choose to start families. Have fun with that.

And it's hysterical how you want me to shut up & take criticism simply because I post my thoughts online, yet your drivel is somehow above reproach? Jackasses.

October 31, 2012
DF
You pathetic fucks. And for the record, you're not pathetic because you choose not to have kids, you're pathetic because you're a bunch of sad, intellectually devoid assholes who - for reasons that are completely unexplainable - fancy yourselves better than others simply because they choose to start families. Have fun with that.

And it's hysterical how you want me to shut up & take criticism simply because I post my thoughts online, yet your drivel is somehow above reproach? Jackasses

Dear DF,

This is our online home. We do not come into your home and cause a stink. We talk amongst ourselves in our own space. You are the one who is in the wrong here. Go back to your babymomma with her ravaged, wind tunnel of a vagina and try to have fun flinging your vienna sausage down that cavern.

-Reaperess

It's your hell; you rot in it!
October 31, 2012
DF

And it's hysterical how you want me to shut up & take criticism simply because I post my thoughts online, yet your drivel is somehow above reproach? Jackasses

You post online for all the world to see how much you hate your child then call us assholes for laughing at you. I almost care enough to be offended. The one cleaning baby vomit and watching Barney calling us "sad, intellectually devoid assholes." That sounds very much like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Does your life suck, duh? We knew that. Go back to your boringly average life. We're just going to laugh at your drivel.
October 31, 2012
I guess I should just drop out of college as my courses in literature and philosophy are intellectually void. Go mop up shit and watch your life decay, you castrated ass glazer.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
November 01, 2012
Duh of first post: how I pity you grinning smiley Well it is true. Your kid, your problem smiling smiley

The second I read centuries ago. I do like it, it is funny and sarcastic. And the man seems a PNB.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 01, 2012
"Dumb Fuck

And it's hysterical how you want me to shut up & take criticism simply because I post my thoughts online, yet your drivel is somehow above reproach? Jackasses.
"

Bawwwww. Looks like Daddums isn't getting his ass kissed enough.
Fuck off and go back to your blog.
"Duhs?" Wow. You pack of clever wordsmiths...

Having kids is like any other endeavor in life -- there's good and bad. I write about both and I've never shied away from criticism. But with so many perfectly valid reasons to criticize me, you dolts pick my decision to start a family? It's just as stupid as someone who criticizes you simply because you choose not to have kids. If you'd wander outside your pathetic little bubble for two seconds and get some perspective, you might realize that.

And for the record, raising a kid isn't easy or fun all the time. Or even half the time. But not only is it worth it, it's also possible do it without losing yourself in the process or forfeiting everything you used to be and used to love. Your asinine assertions that kids represent dropping a nuclear bomb on who you are and life as you know it is frighteningly inaccurate. But by all means, keep talking about something about which you know absolutely nothing.

And thanks for the pageviews. Keep em coming

November 01, 2012
FUCK OFF and go back to your saggy-tit Moo who's stretched twat you can no longer feel with your little vienna sausage.

angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 01, 2012
*sigh* Dumb fuck just won't learn.

----------
michaela

November 01, 2012
Uh oh, moderators, we have an estrogen-pickled duh on the loose grinning smiley

Other than your balls have shrunk to the size of peanuts since domestication, what else do you have to show for your masculinity? Because this sniveling need to explain and explain and excuse and excuse is surprisingly cunt-like behavior we've come to expect of moos.

Are you not ashamed to come back on here and whine about your supposed enlightenment and growth? You think we aren't been exposed to you mindless, emasculated worthless pieces of shit nearly every single day?

Breeder, for the last time, go back to your hovel, strap a 4X4 onto your back, and dive into your moomie's snatch. But be careful, much bigger men have been lost to the abyss forever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login