Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
November 03, 2012
Good Gawd, I am late to this party.

Good summary, ECB.

HOLY CRAP:

And since I’m just a liiiiiiittle bit competitive, I did what any well-adjusted, red-blooded, competitive male would do in that situation — I threw a goddamn fit and kicked the ball return apparatus, causing such a scene that we had to leave without finishing the game. So technically, I didn’t lose.

It's horrifying to me that he says this behavior is normal. It's the behavior of an immature and possibly violent man.

He has mental problems and so does she. Why did these two breed?
November 03, 2012
I STILL cannot believe how much personal stuff people are willing to put out there on the Web for all to see. And then they get upset at us for calling them out on it? I mean, really. WTF?

This man spews vitriol towards his wife and his kid and is clearly emotionally abusive. The wife obviously has problems with MI, but somehow got suckered into thinking the kid would make it all better. According to the blog posts (good effing gawd!) they hate each other, have nothing in common, etc., but think yet another child in the mix will make it all better.

So. Much. Fail.

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
Anonymous User
November 03, 2012
just thought i'd toss this out there....

his wife is much better looking than him... going by what he's written, his wife doesn't seem to like or respect him very much (not that i can blame her)... he has derp sperm, that couldn't even 'take' via ivf... yet that first kid was born w/o ivf....

you thinking what i'm thinking?
November 03, 2012
Really?
just thought i'd toss this out there....

his wife is much better looking than him... going by what he's written, his wife doesn't seem to like or respect him very much (not that i can blame her)... he has derp sperm, that couldn't even 'take' via ivf... yet that first kid was born w/o ivf....

you thinking what i'm thinking?

The thought did cross my mind.
November 03, 2012
"nah, the kyds too UGLY to be anyone else but chubbo pussyboys' offspring. unless she fucked a tard!"

If she fucked him, then she already fucked a tard.grinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 03, 2012
drake
"nah, the kyds too UGLY to be anyone else but chubbo pussyboys' offspring. unless she fucked a tard!"

She would have been better off hooking up with the guy with Downs in the other thread.
November 03, 2012
This guy sounds like my current roommate up to a point. He isn't psycho, but he IS an asshat.

1.Let's his highly destructive parrots run over/chew/crap on the furniture. And guess who gets to clean it up, Me. And yet when my cat even dares to sharpen his claws on a scrap of throwrug they've already destroyed, I get chewed out for it.

2. I work "2" jobs, and come home to a destroyed house every night he calls me lazy to my face.

3. He thinks my opinion is frivilous when I bring them up to him to try and address my concerns like adults. His response, "are you trying to tell me what to do"? Then it usually escalates into a fight.

4. Just last night, I told him its his turn to buy toilet paper. We always have to buy this Super expensive Charmin kind, because he's too good to use anything else. He refused, and said he won't do it until we have a "talk". That usually means I have done something he doesn't like so we have to "talk" about it and yet again, it will be twisted to be all "my" fault. So in other words, see number 3 for the result.

5. Did I also mention, apparently he's a "universal expert" in pretty much EVERYTHING. Espacially when it is neither wanted nor needed.

All that is just the highlight reel, I've got way, way more. The reason I say this is that I know what its like to live with a HUGE asshole who thinks he's the center of the universe!!!

That poor woman would do good to get away from Asshat Duh and Crazy Bratford and run for the hills as fast as her feet can take her!!!!!

You know I wouldn't be surprised if Duddy was messing with her meds, just to keep her sedated and controllable, and those precious kitties he "puts up with" are hers. Because to some men dogs are like the sports cars they can't afford. They are obedient and listen to their "master" unconditionally, depending on training. So to him, that's like a model he wants his wife to aspire too because he probably treats the dog better then her. But that's just my opinion.
November 03, 2012
electricfire
drake

She would have been better off hooking up with the guy with Downs in the other thread.

waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
November 03, 2012
For some reason, I decided to check out his Twitter and I hit the motherload:

daddyfiles ‏@DaddyFiles 14h
Will is on @JimmyKimmelLive!!!!!!

daddyfiles ‏@DaddyFiles 6h
Will is the featured image (aka the thumbnail - RJM) on @JimmyKimmelLive #YouTube page. He was on national TV last night. Here's the video!

He's on after the girl in the car with the longest frown I've even seen:

And then this:

daddyfiles ‏@DaddyFiles 6h
So I wake up and my wife isn't in bed & her car is gone. I'm worried after almost 7 years of marriage has she finally wised up!

Here's hoping.
November 03, 2012
demonkitten
This guy sounds like my current roommate up to a point. He isn't psycho, but he IS an asshat.

1.Let's his highly destructive parrots run over/chew/crap on the furniture. And guess who gets to clean it up, Me. And yet when my cat even dares to sharpen his claws on a scrap of throwrug they've already destroyed, I get chewed out for it.

2. I work "2" jobs, and come home to a destroyed house every night he calls me lazy to my face.

3. He thinks my opinion is frivilous when I bring them up to him to try and address my concerns like adults. His response, "are you trying to tell me what to do"? Then it usually escalates into a fight.

4. Just last night, I told him its his turn to buy toilet paper. We always have to buy this Super expensive Charmin kind, because he's too good to use anything else. He refused, and said he won't do it until we have a "talk". That usually means I have done something he doesn't like so we have to "talk" about it and yet again, it will be twisted to be all "my" fault. So in other words, see number 3 for the result.

5. Did I also mention, apparently he's a "universal expert" in pretty much EVERYTHING. Espacially when it is neither wanted nor needed.

All that is just the highlight reel, I've got way, way more. The reason I say this is that I know what its like to live with a HUGE asshole who thinks he's the center of the universe!!!

I hope you can move away from this ass soon. None of that shit is cool. Sounds stressful.
November 03, 2012
This guy should get a t-shirt with:

"Sometimes, I hate my son..."

and on the back,

"But I'm happy my dick works!"

and wear that for the rest of his life.
November 04, 2012
Thankfully I don't get too worked up about things on the internet. Most of the time.

This guy is a fucking nutcase. I can't even count the things about him I find to be out and out *horrific* ranging from his referring to sperm as "baby batter" and "primordial ooze" to his willingness to try to procreate with a severely mentally ill woman. Wife needs to be on her meds at all times and does not need the stress of infertility treatment. His torturing her over the fact she walked instead of ran during her workouts is insane. Who cares?

He has a post where he points out that she's an intensely private woman who hates anyone knowing her business and doesn't keep her own blog. Yet he plasters their private shit online every day. Clearly he uses his own name and photos so anyone who knows them can figure out who she is.

I was also sickened by a comment in his "my sperm are tards" post where somebody hesitatingly suggests adoption and he dismisses it as something they might do down the road but "want to try" IVF first.
November 04, 2012
And he probably wants another golden penis. If the IVF is successful and they end up with a girl, he'll demand she go through the whole thing all over again just to get another son. He strikes me as that kind of person anyway.
Ugh, somebody make him go away.
November 04, 2012
Are we sure this isn't good ol' Randy Yates?

Or maybe RY is his idol or role medel...
November 04, 2012
I find it interesting how that asshole hasn't come back since his first post. That's because he got his ass handed to him, and he isn't used to people, women especially, calling him out on his bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~
November 04, 2012
This guy is just insidious. He is emotionally abusive and manipulative. He probably finds glee in making his wife feel more "crazy" than she is. He's a horrid excuse for a human being, let alone a husband/duh.
November 04, 2012
drake
I find it interesting how that asshole hasn't come back since his first post. That's because he got his ass handed to him, and he isn't used to people, women especially, calling him out on his bullshit.

He makes me think of the tubby kid in school who thinks he's tough shit, but when he gets his ass handed to him by one of the smaller kids he goes crying to his moo.
November 07, 2012
I looked at Duh's twatter feed and found this little gem:

duh

I thought it'd be funny to tell my wife she's polling well in the kitchen, but her favorability ratings are lagging in the bedroom.

I couldn't resist bumping this thread to show this to the world.
November 07, 2012
Funny? smile rolling left righteyes2

She must have pretty low self-worth to stay with this doughy, ferengi-looking sociopath.
Anonymous User
November 08, 2012
or she's just rolling her eyes and putting up w/it so she can have a free built-in babysitter for when she wants to visit her boyfriend / baby daddy (i'm guessing he's more worth bedroom effort than derp-spermed doughy duh).
November 08, 2012
Oh, I can't wait 'til she leaves him. Then there will be much pissing and moaning and "Please come back to meeee! I don't know what I did to make you leave!" And we'll be mocking him as he so rightly deserves.
That is, if she doesn't snap and bludgeon him to death.
November 08, 2012
Wow. The man looks like a hairless Ewok, and he is complaining about HER bedroom talents?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't visited this post and board in awhile and wow, did miss a lot. Dear Duhd, If no one posted any snarky shit on your board about this blog entry, why are you commenting on here, where we made a place for ourselves to spill out our rants and comments? They really weren't hurting anyone.

BTW, I don't believe it is all worth it. You mention going to your CF friends for a well-needed escape. I never take a well-needed escape from my CF life, or my hubby, or my job, or other things I enjoy or am responsible for. It sad that there is need to escape the thing you love, even if it is periodically.
anyone notice in that jimmy kimmel video how all the kids w/ the exception of the latina twins and the nicer kids in the end, all the kids are FAKE crying to manipulate their parents?

Also, the kids who 'act out' by hitting , throwing stuff, etc., .....why aren't the parents embarrassed by that behavior? If I threw that bucket of candy, at that old-ish girls age, I would have been eating the wrappers and grounded. Who dares do that to their mom right there? And was the boy who threw the bottle like 8 yrs old wearing diapers? and Hitting mom?
November 08, 2012
CF Uter
anyone notice in that jimmy kimmel video how all the kids w/ the exception of the latina twins and the nicer kids in the end, all the kids are FAKE crying to manipulate their parents?

Also, the kids who 'act out' by hitting , throwing stuff, etc., .....why aren't the parents embarrassed by that behavior? If I threw that bucket of candy, at that old-ish girls age, I would have been eating the wrappers and grounded. Who dares do that to their mom right there? And was the boy who threw the bottle like 8 yrs old wearing diapers? and Hitting mom?

It all makes parenting such an attractive lifestyle option, doesn't it? smile rolling left rightsmile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login