Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
OMG this gem....

But the worst part was poor MJ didn’t even realize she had gotten the Mom Bob. But then we took a walk around our condo complex and ended up talking with a few neighbors. One of them, a really nice woman named Laura who has an 8-week-old named Zach, saw MJ’s haircut immediately and gave her a compliment. But what she said was “Oooh I like your haircut. You got the Mom Bob.” Now Laura is a total sweetheart and she was just being nice and giving an earnest compliment, but at that moment MJ realized she had indeed inadvertantly gotten the Mom Bob. I saw her face and realized she was fighting back tears, tears that later came out in a flood about an hour later.

I feel bad because I know she loves being Will’s mom, but I don’t think she wants to be thought of as a mom in general. And without even realizing it, she got the official haircut of new moms everywhere. I tried to tell her the haircut was growing on me (and it actually is) because I think it resembles Charlize Theron in The Devil’s Advocate, but you never get a second chance to give that first compliment.

I know in other posts she is mentally ill,.....but a grown woman who is someone's mom....is crying over a haircut?

and I don't get the 2nd part I underlined....if you love being a mom, why don't you want to be thought of as one? I mean youre doing mom stuff all day w/ kid, probably start sentences w/ "as a MOM...", "now that I'm a mom" so on and so forth, bringing a life into the world is a big undertaking,,,but you don't want the whole kitandkaboole? that is odd....? I'm CF and I want to be thought of as CF.....I'm a professional in my field, and I like if people view me that way, ....?

Dear Duhd , if youre still lurking....this is why we dont buy the it's all worth it argument....why would someone not want to be associated with what and who they are?????? If you don't want to be associated w/ being thought of as a mom, that means there is something inheritly negative about it.....................logical, or no?
omg, now i read his twatter and she is getting IVF ....if youre mentally ill....you don't want to be viewed as a mom,....you cry over haircuts.....the duhd hates being a dad,even tho he backpedaled and it 'sometimes sucks'....why why why would you need to force your body to give you another child...? Cant you just stay in the same state of misery you are in now? Way to procreate your way into misery. Wait for the divorce posts in a few years.
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
November 08, 2012
I wonder if she is trying to sluice another loaf by IVF because he bullied her into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
What a life...is all I can say......fuck ppl are dumb.:headbrick
Anonymous User
November 08, 2012
drake
It doesn't even sound like they have a sex life. Even more of a reason for her to leave that abusive asshole. Why is it always the balding fat assholes who are the bullies? I knew someone just like this. He acted the EXACT same way, and even LOOKED like this asshole. Are they so insecure about themselves that they bully everyone else to do their bidding?

Yeah exactly! I knew someone like this too. We grow up being told that ugly people are nicer people because they HAVE to develop a good personality. I have found in life that that is not the case most of the time. I do they think they are so insecure that they have to be a bully. This is his lame attempt at making himself feel better. He knows he is fat, bald, homely, annoying, mean, and has a small penis. This is the only way he could ever keep a wife that is that attractive. He has to be manipulative and keep her self-esteem low. The poor thing probably actually believes she can't do better than this asshole.
November 08, 2012
OMFG. I have severe issues with depression. My husband is my support and comfort, not the guy who picks fights with me, throws tantrums, and talks down to me on his blog for the world to see. Does this ass ever stop to ask himself how he can perhaps make his wife's life, I dunno, -less- stressful?

Oh, and if my husband wanted to nitpick my chosen fitness regime i'd tell him to mind his own fucking business.
sad smileyI hate to be mean, b/c i'm sure there are ugly CFrs out there in RL, but I have found that many ugly (men at least) actually are harder to get along w/ b/c they have a chip on their shoulder about it...also, b/c maybe they werent as popular....they actually don't know how to act in certain situations...maybe spend a lot of time alone, so...they get used to having things only their way....and don't know how to compromise ,etc. ...kinda bitter about a lot of things that deal w/ other ppl in world and society and relationships. not all,....but many i come across....
November 09, 2012
Snark Shark
drake
I wonder if she is trying to sluice another loaf by IVF because he bullied her into it.

most likely!

it's almost Stockholm Syndrome.

But, Sharkie! Dotcha know, babbies are the Myrakulous Remedy for All Ailments! Having a BABBY in your life will make everything sparkly and unicorns will appear in your house and lil faeries and...

waving hellolarious
No I can't type it and be serious grinning smiley

But that is something like what they are thinking most likely.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 09, 2012
t.

But, Sharkie! Dotcha know, babbies are the Myrakulous Remedy for All Ailments! Having a BABBY in your life will make everything sparkly and unicorns will appear in your house and lil faeries and...

And Fart butterflies and ...

thom_c
t.

And Fart butterflies and ...

And poop liquid gold and...

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Anonymous User
November 09, 2012
And fluffy frosted cupcakes.
November 11, 2012
I'd like to take a moment and admit my dirty little secret. I found this idiot on Twitter and I can't look away from the train wreck. He's too much fun to pick on. Besides having small pecker syndrome he thinks someone is impersonating him on Twitter.

duh
daddyfiles‏@DaddyFiles

Oh look. Some lowlife created @AarronGouveia & is being a complete fucking idiot posting addresses that aren't even mine. Fucking tool.

Personally, I think duh is doing this himself because he enjoys the attention. How bat shit fucking insane does someone have to be to pick a fight with himself on social media??? His wife may have emotional issues but she doesn't seem to have walked off the deep end like her husband has.

I have news for you, lurking duh. I know you're reading this thread. Your ego isn't going to let you look away. Feel free to keep posting your insanity on Twitter. I'm enjoying it. I'll stop making fun of you as soon as I forgive you for trolling this board. That isn't going to happen any time soon.
November 11, 2012
I would now like to keep up a running commentary on this idiot duh. I just discovered he's more of a pervert than I thought he was. Further down his Twitter page I found this:

duh
There's such a thing as "Good Luck Groping" before a medical procedure, right? Well, if not there is now. #MyWifeIsASaint

We're all a bunch of sad, intellectually devoid assholes , his exact words, but he's publicly groping his wife in a hospital, and then going on Twitter to tell his followers about it. I would expect this kind of behavior from a thirteen year old with his first girlfriend but not what is supposed to be a grown man. I almost take back everything I said about him in the first post. He's crazier than I thought.

Another message for you, lurking duh. If you don't want someone picking apart your posts on social media don't put your life out there for all the world to see. You have nothing to say about what I post here.
November 11, 2012
Geez. He thinks he's witty, but all he's doing is revealing his objectification. Yeah, she's his wife, and nobody had better forget that!
November 11, 2012
Wow, this guy reminds me more and more of someone I used to know. These little insecure bullies all follow the same old pattern. They are so fucking predictable, and are a dime a dozen at the "Asshole Bully with a Small Winky Store".

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 11, 2012
satansbitch
I would now like to keep up a running commentary on this idiot duh. I just discovered he's more of a pervert than I thought he was. Further down his Twitter page I found this:

duh
There's such a thing as "Good Luck Groping" before a medical procedure, right? Well, if not there is now. #MyWifeIsASaint

We're all a bunch of sad, intellectually devoid assholes , his exact words, but he's publicly groping his wife in a hospital, and then going on Twitter to tell his followers about it. I would expect this kind of behavior from a thirteen year old with his first girlfriend but not what is supposed to be a grown man. I almost take back everything I said about him in the first post. He's crazier than I thought.

Another message for you, lurking duh. If you don't want someone picking apart your posts on social media don't put your life out there for all the world to see. You have nothing to say about what I post here.

I'm beginning to wonder if that even happened, or is dumb fuck trying to make it look like he gets laid, when in reality his wife probably isn't sleeping in the same room anymore. What a fucking loser.
November 11, 2012
This guy is just plain unhappy. It's ridiculously obvious. This is why you don't have kids.. With a mentally disabled woman.. And then, like a dipshit, try to have another. This man is the poster child of what NOT to do with your life. Keep 'em coming SB, because we all know he's not.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
November 11, 2012
What a fucking asshole!

I showed my husband this blog last night and he couldn't believe that this man would put his poor wife through all of this while she has bipolar disorder. He said, if it were me taking all these meds to be healthy, he would have promptly got a vasectomy because there is no way he would have me go off meds needed to make my life better or take a chance on an accidental pregnancy. Hell, he got one anyway and I am not bipolar.

I then told him I felt the same way. Without revealing too much, I will just say my husband struggles with bipolar disorder so he knows, first hand, what medications and going off them can do to a person. He said there was no way he would go off meds to spawn even if he wanted to and there was no way he would ever, ever want me, his wife that he loves more than anyone, to risk her health in anyway to produce a DNA clone. He doubled this after I explained in detailed the medical procedure this poor woman has to undergone in addition to going off meds due to duh's retarded sperm.

Thank goodness my husband is a real man and not a blogging, twatting, whining douche.
November 27, 2012
Sorry to revive this thread, but I found some gems on dumbfuck's twatter page. Further proof he's a thunderdouche of the highest order.

“What causes a 4.5-year-old to eat special coloring paper seconds before going to a birthday party?? http://twitpic.com/bggdza

Dunno, maybe yer kid's a tard?

“I don't think you're married to the right person if you've never wanted to simultaneously shower her with love & throw her off a bridge.”

“I just spent the last 5 minutes curled up in pain on the kitchen floor. Why? My wife punched me square in the nuts!”

“The easiest way to get over my fear of giving my wife shots is to argue with her to the point that stabbing her becomes appealing.”

“Some days, my most impressive accomplishment is not throwing my wife off a cliff!!!”

“Will got pushed in the pool by a girl when he wasn't looking. I said "that little bitch." It was the daughter of the mom next to me.”

“Wife: "Really? You're hitting on me at the doc's office?" Me: "There will never be a time I don't hit on you when you take your pants off."
Anonymous User
November 27, 2012
I was just thinking the other day of doing exactly what you did.

God, all that's just a 48 Hours Mystery (or Dateline) episode waiting to happen.
November 27, 2012
randy johnson's mullet

God, all that's just a 48 Hours Mystery (or Dateline) episode waiting to happen.

Dateline: The Daddy Blogger Killing. With Keith Morrison reporting.
November 27, 2012
This guy is a first rate POS asshole.
I hope his wife gets the hell OUT. So many red flags/alarm bells with this fucking prick.
November 27, 2012
Holy Christ!
This woman had better take the kyd and fuck the hell off...far away from this guy before he kills them all! :hs
November 27, 2012
Geez, could he be any more of a whiny little pussy?

His wife is taking the shots so they can harvest her eggs because his tard sperm can't find the egg and he is the one whining and whining on the internet about having to give her the shots.

Hopefully, she will throw him off a remote cliff and run to Mexico with the life insurance and pool boy before he does it to her.
Anonymous User
November 27, 2012
electricfire
randy johnson's mullet

Dateline: The Daddy Blogger Killing. With Keith Morrison reporting.

The bolded part is a must; I swear that guy gets his jollies from narrating stories about a woman being murdered by her SO (or her son/father/stepfather/uncle/nephew/rapist/stalker/male co-worker/priest/non-neutered pet/Santa, etc. etc.).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login