Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
November 27, 2012
I can see the episode playing out in front of me. They'll have the wife's family and a couple of friends telling the truth, how duh treated her like crap and that he drove her to kill him. Then they'll have duh's famblee going on about what a wonderful human being and a good father he was and that the wife killed him for the insurance or something like that.
I watch waaay too much of this stuff.

ETA, I seriously think the wife will end up taking him out. She's already pretty unbalanced.
Anonymous User
November 27, 2012
I loathe this man and even tho she apparently willingly married this dick, I want to rescue MJ. Seriously. I have an extra bedroom, I can clean out my stuff and boyfriend's clothes, and she can crash there. She can even have the kid over--i like them, just dont want my own.
November 27, 2012
Half of me wants to rescue her and the other half wants to throw her across the room a few times. Not only does she choose to stay with this idiot she's giving up her psych meds to go through IVF. What in good god damn hell is going on in this woman's head???
November 27, 2012
I just thought of something. If the IVF works and they end up having a girl, how much you wanna bet his twatter post will look like this?

"We're having a girl. Anyone know if there's a return policy on babies?" Smiley face

Reading his blog, his disdain for females is quite obvious to me.
November 28, 2012
What SB said.

He is a loathsome human being.
November 28, 2012
Dear god in heavens, WHY people say to the World Wide Web such things? WHY?!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 28, 2012
I'd be amazed if that's the first time she's punched this douche in the nuts. I don't even know him and I dearly want to do the same. Bleugh.
November 29, 2012
I'm genuinely horrified by this. It's not even remotely funny. I'm not married but I have never ever ever heard a single married person say they wanted to throw their spouse off a cliff. I've heard of anger, frustration, and even people that admit they don't love their spouse. I know two men who were tricked into marriage and neither EVER expressed thoughts of violence.

A woman being angry and/or crazy enough to punch her husband in the balls has severe problems. That is not a normal thing to do, and the pain it causes is beyond what even the angriest spouse would choose to inflict. Their relationship is very unhealthy.

Also, does anyone else have serious questions about the medical ethics involved in helping this woman get pregnant? It's clear she should never be off her medication, which she'd have to be. The hormone shots will make even a healthy woman get kooky, and pregnancy (to say nothing of parenting) is super stressful on both mental and physical levels.
November 29, 2012
cfinboston
I'm genuinely horrified by this. It's not even remotely funny. I'm not married but I have never ever ever heard a single married person say they wanted to throw their spouse off a cliff. I've heard of anger, frustration, and even people that admit they don't love their spouse. I know two men who were tricked into marriage and neither EVER expressed thoughts of violence.

A woman being angry and/or crazy enough to punch her husband in the balls has severe problems. That is not a normal thing to do, and the pain it causes is beyond what even the angriest spouse would choose to inflict. Their relationship is very unhealthy.

Also, does anyone else have serious questions about the medical ethics involved in helping this woman get pregnant? It's clear she should never be off her medication, which she'd have to be. The hormone shots will make even a healthy woman get kooky, and pregnancy (to say nothing of parenting) is super stressful on both mental and physical levels.

THIS!

THIS!

THIS!

I think if a doctor doing the IVF insists the patient to get off psych meds, the doc needs to be held legally responsible for anything that might happen as a result. If the patient kills or injures someone or themselves, it's on that doc.

Maybe, just maybe, the doc could refuse to do the procedure in the interest of the patient's health and well being. Ok, that won't happen.

Well, I'd like to see this happen - a lawsuit, a loss of license, something that would stop what seems like malpractice and certainly going against the oath to do no harm.
November 30, 2012
What about the harm being done to the baby? We've all pointed out it would be great if there was some sort of required license to breed. The closest anyone comes to that is being an adoptive parent, which requires being checked out ten ways to Sunday to ensure the baby will be raised properly. I have to think there is no way a couple with a mentally ill mother with evidence of domestic violence (punching your husband in the nuts) would remotely qualify. I can't imagine any social worker signing off on an adoption to a father who's stated he thinks of throwing his wife off a cliff and can give her shots because he thinks about stabbing her.

The light leaving "stable" won't reach these people for a decade.

When I worked in abortion rights, I met a doctor who said that there were three kinds of health to consider in abortion--mental, physical, and familial. So it's not just about her but also about the family. In other words even if the woman and the fetus are healthy, termination may be the right option if family health would suffer. Such cases might include scarce finances or a rocky marriage where the addition of a baby would cause problems.

So given the utter fuckeduppedness of this family, it is wrong to promote their breeding.
November 30, 2012
Among other unsavory things, all of this recent bullshit of a mentally unstable woman, in a shitty marriage, and prone to violent outbursts going off her meds in order to get knocked up sounds like premeditated child abuse(at best) on the part of the alleged mentally healthy husband. Like I think with Randy Yates, I believe spouses who condone and/or encourage breeding with a known mentally unstable person should be held equally culpable when the spouse snaps and abuses and/or murders the child or children. I see this behavior as no different than those who participate in a conspiracy to commit a crime being held equally criminally accountable as the one who actually physically did the act.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 30, 2012
Welcome back kidlesskim! :bal

One of my excuses reasons not to breed was my MI. I refuse to go off my medication for any reason. By the time the loaf arrived, I'd be so sick, there would be NO WAY for me to look after it!

I can't understand how a doctor could even do IVF on a woman, knowing she has mental health problems, and that she would have to go off of her meds. This is irresponsible, worthy of a malpractise suit if she does anything, including pulling an Andrea Yates.

This guy is such a creep, and the household is so tense, that I'm afraid it's a matter of time before something serious happens to her OR by her to their kyds. I have little sympathy for her. She would have known all about going off meds to sprog...and what it would do to her.

The husband probably pushed her into it, and he's nothing but a controlling waste of air. I'm afraid that it won't be long before someone is seriously injured or killed in that house.
November 30, 2012
Agreed. The situations he describes are totally abnormal. It's beyond me how anyone could even consider bringing a helpless baby into this situation. (Sidenote: evil vile sick crazy Bratfree Poster shows more concern for a baby than breeders do...Take 3,471).

Aaron has a blog post about how they've had to explain to their son why he gives his wife shots. I see no reason at all to be giving hormone shots in front of a little kid. That can easily be done in private. These people are bad parents start to finish.
November 30, 2012
I'd love to give the parents a few shots of a different kind.
November 30, 2012
I am renaming the Daddy Files. It is now the Adventures of Duddy the Dickless Wonder. I've quoted what I think is the best part.

pouty Duh
I’ve been putting off writing this post. In part because it’s really personal, but mostly because I feel like someone has taken a proverbial sledgehammer to my masculinity, Gallagher-style.

I told you all that MJ and I began looking into IVF following our inability to either get pregnant or sustain a pregnancy since Will was born. With all the trouble we’ve had both before Will’s birth and afterwards, I kind of just figured if there was a medical problem, it would have something to do with MJ. Don’t get me wrong, that’s not me blaming her or being mad at her. I was just thinking of all the shit and procedures she’s had to endure, and logically it stood to reason something had happened in one of those surgeries that caused a problem with our ability to conceive.
I went in for what I thought was a routine specimen check. But it turns out, I’m the problem.
I won’t bore you with all things sperm morphology-related. Even I’m creeped out talking about it and it’s my baby batter. But I do think it’s important to talk about how this whole thing made me feel, because I know for a fact it’s something men in this situation struggle with, and putting it all on the table is the best way to deal with it.

I'm enjoying this bully's feelings of emasculation. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. If I'm going to hell for this at least I will have enjoyed the ride.

Message to lurking duh, we know you read this. Your ego won't let you stop. There is nothing you can say or do to stop us. Does it feel good to not be the one calling the shots? Grow up, get a life, and stop whining about things you can't change. That's good advice.

http://www.daddyfiles.com/its-my-fault-we-cant-have-another-baby/

Read on to the part about him asking if the kid is really his. If his wife had killed him in that moment it would be entirely understanable.
November 30, 2012
Awww poor douche bag duhdy, his dick don't work no more.waving hellolarious

Hey asshole, if you are reading this, maybe the reason you are shooting blanks is karma's way of telling you that you need to learn how to treat your wife and those around you better.

Well on the plus side of things, it will be one less person on this earth that has to put up with this sorry sack of shit. Also his wife can get back on her meds. I am curious if she will finally have the sense to leave his pathetic ass once her meds have started working again.
November 30, 2012
kittendoll
Awww poor douche bag duhdy, his dick don't work no more.waving hellolarious

Hey asshole, if you are reading this, maybe the reason you are shooting blanks is karma's way of telling you that you need to learn how to treat your wife and those around you better.

Well on the plus side of things, it will be one less person on this earth that has to put up with this sorry sack of shit. Also his wife can get back on her meds. I am curious if she will finally have the sense to leave his pathetic ass once her meds have started working again.

Since she is undergoing shots to make her sprout more eggs so they can be harvested for IVF to make it easier for Duh's tard sperm to find them I'm guessing she is not on meds and doesn't plan on being on them for some time.

What a douche.

Hopefully she is watching Investigation Discovery on Femme Fatale Friday. I still vote for a remote cliff followed by a long vacation to Mexico. Time to up that life insurancedevil with smile
November 30, 2012
"Unfortunately, things got even worse when we got in the car. Because my wife is not a man, she saw no reason for me to be upset, nevermind completely devastated. So instead of being understanding, she was pissed that I was pissed. Ladies, I know it’s probably hard to understand. But if your guy is anything like me, he feels worthless and emasculated. Biologically speaking, men are put on this earth to spread their seed and procreate. So when a doctor sits there and tells you something has gone haywire with your primordial ooze, it’s a blow to our caveman DNA. We don’t feel like men. And so we pout."

No, men were not put on this Earth to "spread their seed," as it were. There are plenty of men who don't feel they need a gaggle of fucktrophies to prove their worth. Stop assuming that all men are like you.
Duhddy the Dickless Wonder. waving hellolarious satansbitch
January 31, 2013
An update on the Daddy Files, or as I like to call this thunder douche, Duddy the Dickless Wonder. The following is something Electricfire wanted to post and the second post will be my own thoughts on the subject. The words in parentheses are Electricfire's thoughts on what she found in his twattter feed. As soon as I learn how to multiple quote I promise this will get easier.

“Will is playing a shark game on the Kindle shouting "I GOT CRABS! I GOT CRABS!" Like father like -- no, wait...”

“Ugh. There's nothing but crap on TV. We might as well just go & have sex." It ain't Shakespeare, but sweeter words have never been said.”

“I used my wife's car to run an errand & she's got the radio turned to JAMN 94.5. Rap? Who the hell did I marry??”

“Ran 6 miles outside today. Now I have the plague.”

(I’d hardly consider the common cold the Plague. Man up, pansy.)

“It's like my junk is a magnet for my son's feet. That's a painful fatherhood fact no one tells you about beforehand.”

“The wife just let out a MONSTER burp. When I tried to scold her, my son defended her shouting "Don't yell at her! That was the baby!!"

(Yet you can fart at the dinner table and everybody’s supposed to laugh at it. Christ, she’s knocked up again? Oh Jesus, she must really enjoy being treated like a fourth class citizen.)

“The shitty part about being the calm & rational person in a relationship is never getting to just freak the hell out.

“Just hit me in the fucking skull with a hammer. Really. Do it now.”

(I hope somebody does. For realz.
Please pray this woman miscarries. This kid does not deserve that hellish life)
January 31, 2013
Gawd, there is nothing that turns me off quicker than a man who develops a big, gaping mangina after he becomes a Duhddy.
January 31, 2013
I still stand by what I said earlier in this thread: this asshole looks like a hairless Ewok.

Yeah, it's REAL manly staying at home and tweeting when your wife is the breadwinner in your family.

No wonder why your sperm couldn't get her inpig, they are just as fucking lazy and defective as you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 31, 2013
Now for my own thoughts on Dickless.

His most recent blog post is titled "13 Things Men Should Know About Pregnant Women." This is the blog post that makes me dearly wish Dickless could have a pot of boiling oil poured on his head. He WANTED for his wife to get inpig. The part about pointing out how much weight she's gaining is especially snark worthy. He WANTED his wife to go off of her meds for it. Now that Dickless got what he wanted he's pissy about the end result. Tough luck, Dickless. You got what you wanted, do you want what you got?

The most recent blog post is about pignant women and the one before that is whining about IVF not working. This makes me ask if the wife is inpig or not. I take this and his Twatter feed to mean that IVF worked but I might be wrong.

The one thing that bothers me the most isn't his Twatter jokes about bodily functions. It also isn't the fact Dickless is obviously a sociopathic bully. If MJ did ever snap and finally kill him his own Twatter feed could be used for an acquittal. None of that bothers me. What gives me nightmares is him claiming to be the calm and rational person in a relationship. That makes me think Dickless is in desperate need of an interface with CPS. If he's calm and rational, his words, what in good God damn hell does that say for MJ???

Dickless isn't content to keep his general douchebaggery on his own blog. He spreads his douchebaggery all over Twatter, Facebook, and for the icing on the shit cake Dickless has a Youtube channel. Look up Daddy Files on Youtube. The snark material he provides there deserves it's very own blog.

I have a special message to Dickless and it's as follows.

Dear Dickless,
I hate your guts. On Twatter you were asking someone to hit you in the head with a hammer. I would cheerfully do that for you if I could. I'm not sure why I hate you so much. Maybe it's because you trolled bratfree, something I will never forget much less forgive. I'm not sure if I hate you because you've gone onto four major social media outlets for the sake of proving you're a sociopathic bully. Maybe I hate you because you breathe. Feel free to pick one. How does it feel to come across the one woman in this world you can't shut up? I hope that last part really gets to you.

If MJ is knocked up I sincerely hope she miscarries. I wouldn't wish Dickless on anyone.
January 31, 2013
What a tool. He's another one on my list of "Most Likely to Be Caught With a Tire Iron in One Hand and a Bloodied Wife/Child in The Other." He should team up with Daddy Scratches and they can suck each other off in the back of their filthy minivans.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 31, 2013
Miss_Hannigan
What a tool. He's another one on my list of "Most Likely to Be Caught With a Tire Iron in One Hand and a Bloodied Wife/Child in The Other." He should team up with Daddy Scratches and they can suck each other off in the back of their filthy minivans.

I have so much to say about these two subhuman pieces of shit but becasue of HIPPA and recent publicity I can't. What I do wish is these two scumbags could have the nightmares I've had just this past week. I fucking hate it when the grim reeper wins because of the parents. I did more for those same parents and children together in 10 minutes than these two creeps, everyone one of their intenet fans, and any five charitys of thier choice in 10 minutes than they will do in their lives. Screw them.

Click here to login