Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
Anonymous User
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
February 01, 2013
What a sniveling piece of shit.

"So when a doctor sits there and tells you something has gone haywire with your primordial ooze, it’s a blow to our caveman DNA. We don’t feel like men. And so we pout."

No, fuckbag, CAVEMEN pout about that because they're so worthless that they'll never accomplish anything more impressive than shooting a wad. Real men have more to offer than a teaspoon of slooge, and they would be thankful that it's just their jizz, and not a REAL medical problem. So guess what that makes you.

I'm sorry, but if your child has to tell you to stop yelling at its mother, someone needs to take out a fucking restraining order and keep you as far away from the woman you broke and the child you're stunting as humanly possible.

And after POSTING that his son has to tell him to stop YELLING at his own fucking wife, he still has the audacity to call himself the "calm and rational" one.

Piece of shit. Ugh.
February 01, 2013
I would love for some of us strong women on this board to give this shitbag a major ass beating.

The thing is, it wouldn't be worth it because he would probably be a screaming, sniveling crybaby about it.

And crying always takes the fun out of an ass beatinggrinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
February 01, 2013
drake
I would love for some of us strong women on this board to give this shitbag a major ass beating.

The thing is, it wouldn't be worth it because he would probably be a screaming, sniveling crybaby about it.

And crying always takes the fun out of an ass beatinggrinning smiley

I think it would be more fun if he sniveled and whined. We could put this on Youtube and show the world what a pussy he is.
February 01, 2013
My nephew whined less than this when he was toddler.

Hell, my dad wouldn't put up with me whining like this big of a little girl when I was a little girl.

Unlike this Duh, my father knew how to relate to women without yelling, screaming or otherwise behaving inappropriately. My father also would not have left us with somebody he felt mentally unstable and harmful to children. Lucky for me that he married and spawned with my stable mother.Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

If my husband behaved the way this douche does to his wife, my father would probably kill him, especially if I was mentally ill and he was posting it online for all to see. Of course, my father also thinks IVF is stupid, a waste of money even when successful and that people should be happy with themselves if/before deciding on marriage and especially children.
February 09, 2013
Bumping because apparently the privacy loving MJ is inpig and posted a photo of her bloated gut on duh's blog. Right up until I saw the picture I felt sorry for her, but no longer.

Duh has also been Twittering about the storm with such gems as pictures of his driveway with lots of snow on it (for anyone not in the Northeast US, there was a huge blizzard yesterday and today) and suggesting that he enjoys shoveling snow because it's hardwired in male DNA. I don't think Duhddyfile would recognize masculinity even if it painted itself purple and danced naked on a coffee table singing "male DNA is here again".
February 09, 2013
Is it wrong that I'm hoping MJ miscarries yet again??? Would it be wrong to celebrate if she does???

If that makes me a bitch so be it. Douche Dickless desn't need another kid to fuck up and I'm really hoping he doesn't get one.
February 09, 2013
Dickless Wonder

Someone asked me if I'm going to see #WarmBodies because they know I like #WalkingDead. I punched her in the face.

This little gem came up on Dickless's twatter feed on January thirty first. He thinks violence against women is something to joke about. That is all the license I will ever need to snark on this idiot. If he thought he had been picked on before he hasn't seen anything yet.
February 09, 2013
No wonder his sperm can't find the eggs. Even when the women are too stupid to avoid sex, their eggs must try to avoid his sperm. The only way to force the poor egg to join is to shove lots of them with sperm in the petri dish where they have no choice.
February 09, 2013
satansbitch
Dickless Wonder

Someone asked me if I'm going to see #WarmBodies because they know I like #WalkingDead. I punched her in the face.

This little gem came up on Dickless's twatter feed on January thirty first. He thinks violence against women is something to joke about. That is all the license I will ever need to snark on this idiot. If he thought he had been picked on before he hasn't seen anything yet.

And this person BREEDED -.-

Satansbitch, keep up appraised.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
February 09, 2013
satansbitch
Dickless Wonder

fuckstick should be made to do some volunteer time at a Domestic Violence Hotline, and do some ride alongs with EMS and the police to some domestic violence runs. I wish some Bostin cop would punch him in the face - with a sap glove. What an assface

February 23, 2013
Another update. First the following entries from his blog:

1) He catches his son playing "massage" with a girl at pre-school.

http://www.daddyfiles.com/preschool-massage/

When I saw them, Jessica (fake name) was laying down on her stomach facing away from me. My son was partially draped across her so their bodies were making a “T.” And he had both of his hands firmly on her shoulders, contentedly rubbing away like a seasoned masseuse.

I just stood there for a second, neither one of them noticing me. Finally I cleared my throat and when Will saw me he looked remarkably like my dog after I catch her shitting on the carpet. I firmly said “time to go…NOW!” at which point we went and got his coat in the other room where MJ — who saw none of this — was standing.

Will: “I told her I didn’t want to be touched because it’s against the rules. But then I said OK.”
MJ: “If you didn’t want to be touched, then why did you let her touch you?”
Will: “Because…because…she’s pretty!”
MJ: “So if a pretty girl tells you to do something then you just do it no questions asked?!”
Will: (crying) “YES!!”
Me: “To be fair, he sees me get steamrolled by a pretty girl every single day so we really can’t blame him.”
MJ: “My God. He’s like a pathetic little clone of you.”

I know it’s a serious topic and he could get in trouble for it at school, but I have two counterarguments to that: 1) Teachers need to either pay more attention or change the name of the place to Happy Endings Preschool, and 2) it’s funny.

Then I asked him if he liked it when she rubbed his shoulders. His answer?

“Well, it wasn’t what I expected. I wish she gives me a massage and I don’t have to give her one.”

Preaching to the choir son. Preaching to the choir.

2) Kind of a whiny entry about not being around his son too much because of work.

http://www.daddyfiles.com/the-most-important-thing/

I come home and I see arts and crafts projects MJ and Will have done together during the day. I see Facebook pictures throughout the day of places they go and things they do. And when I get home I listen to them talk, close as can be with inside jokes and things that can only be had from spending all that time together. MJ knows the intricate details of what’s happening on a daily basis at preschool, which friends Will is having a problem with at the moment, whether Batman, Power Rangers or Transformers is currently his Favorite. Thing. Ever.

These things might seem insignificant, but they’re not. In fact, I think these little nuggets are the things that really make parenting worth it. They are quite literally the most important thing a parent can be doing.

Working parents know this. We do. We know we’re missing out on so much good stuff, and yet there’s almost nothing we can do about it. Because the simple fact of the matter is our salaries from our jobs keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. Sure we can try to work from home or cut back our hours, but that comes with risks too. Fair or not, the truth is people (men especially) are punished for missing work, and often thought of as lazy for asking for leave or time off related to family.

While I’m not sure if I could hack being a stay-at-home parent, I do envy them in one big way. I really do believe that while their job is immeasurably difficult, they can comfort themselves with the knowledge that they are absolutely doing the most important thing they can be doing by raising a quality human being every single day. It doesn’t make the work itself any easier, but the peace of mind that comes with it has to be a relief.

Meanwhile working parents are left with a paycheck that never seems to cover all the self-doubt when trying to figure out if we’re doing the most important thing.

And on his Twitter:

DaddyFiles My #abortion video was on the front page of #reddit today. Was wondering why the #YouTube hate mail picked up again. - yesterday

The video he's talking about:

DaddyFiles The good news is I'm fueled by anger. Which means by Sunday's #halfmarathon I'll be turbo-charged. - 12 hours ago

DaddyFiles I've just been informed I'm the root of evil. Hear that #gaymarriage? You're off the hook. - 5 hours ago

Last but not least, I leave you with this tweet...

DaddyFiles The split second after you've farted and you're not quite sure if you just shit your pants a little bit, is absolutely frightening. - yesterday

two faces puking
February 23, 2013
I didn't hate that video.
Anonymous User
February 23, 2013
blueorchid
I didn't hate that video.

I didn't hate it either, but I have a couple issues with it (and these can be applied generally to a lot of pro-choice people).

He's so damn apologetic. "Well, it's ok that WE'RE aborting, because there's a medical issue." You don't need to be apologetic for being pro-choice. You don't need to justify it. And I wish people would stop doing that and just proudly say that they support women's right to choose, and they don't need to justify it to anyone.

Secondly, he describes it as "the worst day of peoples' lives." Bullshit. Abortion can certainly be very difficult for some women, but other women feel nothing but joy. I know that was the case for me. For some women, it's not "the worst day of their lives." It's just something they need to take care of. And I wish people would stop portraying abortion as some universally sad situation. Sometimes it's not. Don't speak for all women about how they feel about their abortions.
February 24, 2013
Just when I think this assclown has stooped to a new low, he surprises me yet again.

“Someone asked me if I'm going to see #WarmBodies because they know I like #WalkingDead. I punched her in the face.”

“This little gem came up on Dickless's twatter feed on January thirty first. He thinks violence against women is something to joke about. That is all the license I will ever need to snark on this idiot. If he thought he had been picked on before he hasn't seen anything yet.”

He has got to be the lowest form of life I have ever had the displeasure of coming across. What a fucking swine. My apologies to pigs everywhere.

The whole bit about his son playing massage with a girl at preschool made my stomach churn. I am reminded of this episode of Law and Order (not sure if it was Criminal Intent or SVU) where a father and son raped and murdered a teenaged girl. I believe the son got her drunk or slipped her some roofies, and I think they both raped her, or the father cheered his son on. I can’t remember. Anyway, I’m thinking this is what Dickless will do when Junior is a teenager. He’ll either bring home a prostitute or have Junior invite a female classmate over to the house where he’ll get her drunk or slip something into her drink. Of course, Moo will be too hopped up on vallium to do anything about it. Because “that’s just the way he is.”
What subhuman filth. I hate him. I really fucking hate him. And he’s turning his son into his carbon copy.

Hey guys, I’m wondering if we could will MJ to miscarry if we all concentrated hard enough? Somebody’s gotta do something.grinning smiley
February 24, 2013
I hate that video because I think it brings out some of Dickless's worst traits. We once had a thread on here titled "The Only Moral Abortion Is My Abortion." The entire two minutes and forty seconds I watched that video that thread title ran through my mind. That video also makes me ask a couple of questions.

Dickless Wonder posted that video on Youtube over two years ago. I'd ask what point he's trying to make by calling attention to it now but I don't want to go any deeper into the black hole DW calls his brain.

Notice that the two protesters DW went off on are women. Please don't anyone get me wrong. Any moron calling itself prolife deserves any and all backlash and bullying it can get and then some. I just wonder how DW would have handled that situation if the protesters he met had been men. If the protesters had been men I think DW would have tucked his tail between his legs and run as fast as he could. That video makes me think DW saw an opportunity to harass women and look good while doing it. That makes him even more of a sociopath than I first thought he was.

WHY is he putting MJ's personal information on the web for all the world to see when he knows full well she hates it??? This video is yet another way DW stomps on her feelings and need for privacy.

I hope we can all concentrate hard enough to make MJ miscarry. I'm hoping there won't be another poor unsuspecting soul pulled into the swirling vortex of insane evil these two asshats call their life together.
February 24, 2013
I'm wondering if the backstory behind that abortion clinic video is a fake. Maybe he just decided to mess with some protesters. Guy is still a huge tool.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 24, 2013
More twats from our friend Dickless Wonder!

“Hyannis Half Marathon in 2 hours. 40 degrees, raining, slushy & windy. Why am I willingly doing this again??”
He didn’t win, I don’t think. No surprise there.
Oh, wait a minute…
“My time for today’s Hyannis Half Marathon - 2:34:23. Ouch. A full 20 minutes slowe - 2:34:23. Ouch. A full 20 minutes slower than my first half last June. Chalking it up to weather.”
Yup, he lost. Again, no surprise there.
“Wanna feel horrible about yourself? Try on some moisture wicking running tight pants. I will now light myself on fire.”
Capital idea. Here’s the gasoline, here’s a lighter. Get to it.
“"Professional" tennis player Rebecca Marino retires bc of bullying on #socialmedia. Don't like Twitter? Stay off...”
Ha! That’s rich coming from the pussy who went whining on twitter about the meanie doodie head bratfree people.
“Roller coaster of a day and it's only 12:30. Some good news, some cause for concern, and a complete distrust of doctors. It's never easy...”
Okay everybody, close your eyes. Now imagine MJ. Imagine MJ miscarrying. That’s right, see the blood. Concentrate. We can’t have her giving birth to another kid.

“I’ve never been more scatterbrained and all over the fucking place as I was today. Is this what it's like being a woman? (ducking for cover)”
“It was easier to choose a college than to think of a baby name on which my wife & I agree. This is tough work!”
Hmmm… Clotleigh sounds good. How’s about Clumpella. Clumpalina? Clumpette? Clotford? Clumpford? Miscarria?

Who is Daddy Scratches? Some people have mentioned him, but I think it was before my time.
February 24, 2013
efsb

Who is Daddy Scratches? Some people have mentioned him, but I think it was before my time.
A typical suburban ivory tower twit who boared the butt hurt train when he found out we see though him and know what kind of scum bag he really is.

Well, an update on our favourite thunderdouche. What’s Dickless Wonder been up to these days?
http://www.daddyfiles.com
Some choice quotes. This from the post titled Moving On From Miscarriage. He links to a post and a picture of the half baked loaf named Alexandra.
“Less than 24 hours after hitting “publish” we got a call about a potential abnormality involving the baby, which ultimately ended with us terminating the pregnancy due to a fetal condition incompatible with life. And so this time around I vowed not to get suckered again.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy we’re having another baby. Beyond happy. I’m just scared. Scared to fucking death. This is our sixth pregnancy with all but one (Will, obviously) ending in heartbreak. That’s a ton of really high highs when we see plus signs on the pregnancy tests, to crushing lows when we end up losing the pregnancy. And that says nothing of the hell in between that is getting up and dusting yourself off to chance it again. You start to feel insane, doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. You start to question why you’re putting yourself through it and if it’s doing more harm than good.”
Note he uses “me” instead of “we”, or “MJ.” Obviously he’s making this all about him, which is not terribly surprising considering the type of person he is.
“You start to wonder if you’ve done something to deserve all the nightmares.”
Oh, you deserve much, much worse. This is nothing compared to what I hope happens to you one of these days.
“I know some of you think that’s crazy and ripe for disaster. I don’t blame you. I thought it too. It was my first thought when MJ told me she wanted to bring him. Even though we haven’t experienced any problems and the baby seems fine, the thought of walking into that room with Will only to find a lack of a heartbeat or any movement…it’s terrifying. It turns an unthinkable tragedy into an unimaginable nightmare.”
No, fuckwit, an unimaginable nightmare is when a bunch of soldiers break down your door, round up your family, and herd them like cattle on to a train that will either take you to a place where you’ll be beaten, starved or used in some kind of sick medical experiments, or a place where you’ll be gassed to death. An unimaginable nightmare is being kidnapped by a psycho, held for years and made to be his sex slave. An unimaginable nightmare is watching a loved one dying a slow, agonizing death, and not being able to do anything about it.
Not being able to brag to your buddies about the fact your dick works is nothing compared to what others have been through. Why can’t you just be grateful for the kid you do have?

And here’s another post. Apparently Duhddy’s got his panties in a knot. Ten Reasons Why I Feel Bad for Your Husband.
“I was going to let this one go. Really, I was. But all the man/dad bashing is so fashionable lately that letting it go unchecked seemed borderline irresponsible, so once again the dad blogosphere finds itself defending ourselves against idiotic, sexist and unfunny crap that litters the Internet.”
Of course, it’s nothing like the idiotic, sexist, unfunny crap you spew from your piehole on a daily basis, right?
“He gets so hungry on outings as a family, you give him the protein bar you keep for the kids in your purse for snack emergencies.”
Whoa. Starting off with a really egregious one here. I can’t believe the nerve of this prick. Are you telling me he was hungry during a family outing and then — wait for it — asked if you had anything to eat?? Selfish cocksucker!! He’s literally taking the food out of his childrens’ mouths. They’ll probably starve. After all, you never know when a routine family outing will turn into the Donner Party and that protein bar becomes the only thing standing between survival and cannibalism. I guess we know who everyone is killing and eating first. Although to be fair, after enough years married to Rebecca Gallagher I’m sure this poor guy looks at death as welcome relief.”
Would you prefer a Twinkie instead?
“He would rather play video games than clean the garage or do any chores.”
Well…yeah. Of course he’d rather play video games than clean the garage or do chores. What other human being says “Man, you know what I’m dying to do today? Chores. And lots of ‘em?” Chores suck. We do them because they’re necessary, but we’re never happy about it. Especially when a nag of a wife is harping on us and barking out orders simply because we haven’t done what Miss Rebecca says in the timeframe in which she mandates. At least video games have a mute button.”
Yes, I do agree that chores are necessary. Hence why you ought to get off your lard ass and do them yourself instead of making your wife do them, and then complaining about the way she cleans the house. Kindly go drown in a bucket of horse piss.
There’s more, but I’ll let you read it for yourselves.
March 30, 2013
efsb
Well, an update on our favourite thunderdouche. What’s Dickless Wonder been up to these days?
http://www.daddyfiles.com

finds itself defending ourselves against idiotic, sexist and unfunny crap that litters the Internet.”

Best way for douche canoe to help fix that is to quit blogging. That would be one less site filled with idiotic, sexist and unfunny crap that litters the Internet

This choad is having another kid? Didn't the five miscarriages tip him off that one (or both) of them is a genetic defect that shouldn't reproduce?

From an earlier entry:

MJ and I have been stressed to the max lately. This pregnancy has been far from smooth and it seems we’re constantly sweating test result after test result. That kind of unrelenting stress takes a toll on even the best marriages, and ours has been no exception. And after it culminated in a blow-up on Friday night...

What a loving marriage. I hope these two assholes strangle each other before the next loaf slides out, half-baked or otherwise.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 30, 2013
thom_c
Best way for douche canoe to help fix that is to quit blogging. That would be one less site filled with idiotic, sexist and unfunny crap that litters the Internet

If Dickless Wonder quit blogging who would I pick on??? That's the only reason I never want him to quit. Yes, I'm probably going to hell for that but at least I'll enjoy getting there.
March 30, 2013
Dickless Wonder
Were they able to #Wrangler back in??

That little gem popped up in Dickless's Twatter feed earlier this month. An old woman getting hurt in a car accident is funny to him??? If DW thought I snarked on him before he hasn't seen anything yet. I just lost any mercy I might have had left for him.
March 30, 2013
He seems stressed. Here's some light reading for duh to relax with:

--------------------
March 31, 2013
I know I am months and months late to this party but I predict divorce for these two. There's entirely too much contempt disguised as humor in their relationship (EA/VA men like to disguise their abuse as humor, it's a common tactic) and plopping an infant on top of the shitpile they call their marriage will probably be enough to break it. Especially when the new kyd reaches 18 months and they haven't addressed any of the issues in their relationship. Happens all the time. This one is only a matter of time. Can you even possibly see these two awful people still together 30 years from now?

I always find it completely fascinating that the absolute WORST people somehow always think that the really important job of raising "quality people" is something they are even capable of doing when they can't even treat their spouse with basic respect.

Edited to add: Nothing toasts my drawers like lying breeders. When they spout obvious lies and bullshit like "But now he's 4.5 and he's flat out awesome. Maybe he'll turn into a prick when he's older, but it's already been worth it," (NO 4.5 year old is ever "awesome" GMAFcool smiley "listening to some of you judge me for actually liking parenthood" (he clearly does NOT like parenthood) and "But not only is it worth it, it's also possible do it without losing yourself in the process or forfeiting everything you used to be and used to love. Your asinine assertions that kids represent dropping a nuclear bomb on who you are and life as you know it is frighteningly inaccurate" are all complete bullshit, the lies they tell to themselves and strangers to make their miserable, pathetic, horrid lives sound less miserable, pathetic, and horrid. And you all know misery loves company.

They lie to you to draw you into the misery with them. And Duh here came to our board to lie to our faces.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login