Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
March 31, 2013
I see that he is still looking like a hairless Ewok.

And a dickless one, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 11, 2013
I'm bumping this thread for Gnocchi. We've all spent some time making fun of Dickless Wonder. I used to update this thread from time to time and if I hadn't gotten busy with other things I would have kept it up. My apologies for forgetting about it. That won't happen again.

This is the topic Dickless trolled. It's also the one where I started calling him Dickless Wonder. I truly believe he hates women and being the one he'll never be able to shut up is the best way to stick it to him.

Bumping this thread is my gift to the newbies. I hope it's enjoyed.grinning smiley
October 11, 2013
satansbitch
I'm bumping this thread for Gnocchi. We've all spent some time making fun of Dickless Wonder. I used to update this thread from time to time and if I hadn't gotten busy with other things I would have kept it up. My apologies for forgetting about it. That won't happen again.

This is the topic Dickless trolled. It's also the one where I started calling him Dickless Wonder. I truly believe he hates women and being the one he'll never be able to shut up is the best way to stick it to him.

Bumping this thread is my gift to the newbies. I hope it's enjoyed.grinning smiley

I don't know about the newbies, but I'm certainly enjoying the schadenfreude all over again! grinning smiley :yr

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
October 11, 2013
So much for the myth of "unconditional love" when it comes to one's own kyds.

SO glad I am childfree!
Anonymous User
October 12, 2013
satansbitch

Thanks, Satansbitch. thumbs upwink I feel a bit more up to speed, even though I just skimmed it in the interest of time (and my blood pressure!). Mother of Dog, this guy's a piece of work... and I mean that in the most negative possible way.

So much anger and hatred toward everyone else, especially his family... and when the wife actually gets to the point of displaying her anger (gasp!!), she's the one who's "inexplicably" morphed into some chronically pissed-off monster. That takes a special kind of stupid.

I was once with a guy like that. He'd revert to the mentality a spoiled child when things didn't go his way, as well as twist anything I said against me, yelling and screaming at me while doing so. Finally, one night, I ripped out a few chunks of his hair-- and very nearly his throat, too. Me, who cries at weddings (still!), saves baby birds, and can get lost in contemplating raindrops on the ends of leaves. I own that darker part of myself, but it takes a hell of a lot to get it to surface. The ex was a master at it, and so is this waste of skin.

And yeah, like stupid arrogant breeders everywhere, he seems to have an awful lot of time to write about himself and camp out where he is obviously not wanted. That's a whole different set of pathologies right there...

Wouldn't it be nice if this little drama queen actually did off himself? He sure does act like the "hysterical woman" he perceives in every person with a pair of tits, dunnhe. Sounds like a bit of projection there, in a long list of examples of projecting.

Oh, and lurking "DF" (aka Dickless Wonder), you haven't gotten-- and won't get-- any page hits from me, so aside from the brief orgasm from this bit of negative attention, you get nothing else from me. I hope such disregard eats at you like the cancer you yourself are. :crz

Ugh.
October 13, 2013
Wow. This POS is truly vile. :hardcore

I hope his wife gets off the Valium, realises he's a prick and gets the fuck out of there.
October 13, 2013
yummynotmummy
Wow. This POS is truly vile. :hardcore

I hope his wife gets off the Valium, realises he's a prick and gets the fuck out of there.

I have a feeling she's already too deep in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
August 03, 2015
Necromancing this thread because...

Because....

Everyone sitting down? Preferably with a bottle of vodka?

He's breeding AGAIN.

http://www.daddyfiles.com/announce-youre-pregnant/
August 04, 2015
Wow, have we really neglected his dumbass blog for that many months that we managed to miss the Blessed NewsTM from back in January? You'd think him and his broodsow would learn by now that, out of seven past pignancies, only two stuck. I looked at some recent blog posts of his and it seems the most recent clump has managed to not fall out as of June 29th. I'm assuming that, if it had descended prematurely, we'd have heard about it in a more recent update.

From what I'm seeing, Moo got herself pigged up around when the younger brat was about 15 months old. Must be Junior shut the fuck up long enough for them to bang one out on New Years. Not sure what kind of taint the clump has or if they've shared that part of the pignancy yet. Hopefully it won't be a girl because Duh will probably treat her like crap too.

It makes me wonder sometimes if that whole "throw a tantrum for 14 straight hours, then give Mommy a hug" is some kind of ingrained habit kids do to keep their parents from beating them into a smear on the carpet. As in they do all this bullshit, testing their parents limits, getting away with shit and making Mommy and/or Daddy begin staring lovingly at the chemicals under the sink or the gun in the night stand... but then throw in a gesture of fake love so the parents calm down and don't murder them. And sometimes kids push Moo and Duh beyond their boiling point before the scheduled "I wuv you" crap and those are the kids who wind up getting beaten to death by parents whose mug shots show signs that their only regret was getting caught.
August 04, 2015
I read the first pages of this thread
and I have to repost this:
http://goodmenproject.com/good-feed-blog/please-come-back-to-me-2/

His DW has obviously some mental health problem and is on medication.
3 chyldren when you are are on psych meds?????
August 04, 2015
cambion
From what I'm seeing, Moo got herself pigged up around when the younger brat was about 15 months old.

Cthulhu's tentacles, you think they'd learn barely a year after he wrote that pissy rant about hating his freshly-baked loaf with the fire of seven suns. I guess his caveman ego wanted one more go at testing out his "baby batter" to see if the magickal mirakul "primordial ooze" would start baking another one without IVF. Because in the end, it's all about MyDickWerks.

mrs. chinaski
His DW has obviously some mental health problem and is on medication.
3 chyldren when you are are on psych meds?????

I read the entire thread because I just couldn't pry myself away from the smoking trainwreck that is his life (makes for some good Friday night schadenfreude). I don't have one shred of pity for him--only his wife and the two, going on three kids that didn't ask to be born into this clusterfuck. If I had to narrow it down to three top reasons why I'm CF, my mental health is right up there. She must have known about her issues years prior to getting knocked up. Why did she go through with it? Of course, most of us are asking why she even married this fuckstocking in the first place.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 04, 2015
@ aes sedai:
Based on his article - she is on psych meds which don't work 100%.
She has a lot of difficulties with adjustments.

article:
"The meds are losing their effectiveness. You know it and I know it. But neither of us want to admit it. This is, perhaps, the most insidious part of your condition. It’s certainly the most unfair. You work so hard to get things under control and find the right balance of medications."

As a consequence (MHP + no good meds), she has self-esteem issues and is unstable.

article:
"You want to leave. You don’t think you’re any good. You think we’d be better off without you.
You consider harming yourself."

I think that this woman was simply looking for stability in her life and she found him.
She may thought stability = family or he convinced her about it and that's the result.
August 04, 2015
I'm too lazy to go see if this is another IVF disaster or if this was an oops because they assumed duh was still shooting tard sperm. If was an accident, she should have aborted at once.
I can't get over a woman who stays and breeds three times, and takes extreme medical efforts to do so at least once only to be called fat on the internet by her fat husband.
I don't understand why a woman who is an introvert would put up with all her private issues being spread all over FB and Twitter.
I don't understand a woman who would marry and breed with man who throws fits like a toddler, starts fights and not only sees no problem with it, but brags about it on the internet.
I don't see why a woman stays with a man who complains about her mental illness for all the world to see then insists she spend most of the marriage off medication in order gestate his spawn or attempt to gestate his spawn.
Of course, I also hold her responsible for even attempting to breed in the first place given that she has a diagnosed mental illness that she apparently has trouble managing even on medication and is married to an unstable, controlling asshole who gets angry about stupid shit like bowling and her running times.
I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
August 04, 2015
Some possibilities:

1. She is in love with the idea of him, not the actual man. Perhaps he wasn't always such a jerk, so she selectively remembers the good times?

2. Her self-worth is so low it's on the floor; we generate the results in life we think we deserve.

3. She's afraid to start over and lead a new life.

4. The ol' "stay for the kids" excuse.

Psychology can be tricky. There's really no single reason why people do a certain behavior.
August 04, 2015
videogamesforeverkidsnever
4. The ol' "stay for the kids" excuse.
aka Sunk Cost Fallacy
August 05, 2015
Oh -- that's a new fallacy for me!
August 06, 2015
Oh gross!
Duh is blathering on about wanting to massage his wife in a sexual way but wants his 35 week, over 5 pound spawn to not be born.
Aside from my medical experience, I also know my nephew was hatched at that same gestation period for medical reasons with no problems.
Gross. Only a whiny ass pathetic excuse for a man would want his wife to go through an additional month of pain for no reason other than to birth him a large loaf.
August 06, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Oh gross!
Duh is blathering on about wanting to massage his wife in a sexual way but wants his 35 week, over 5 pound spawn to not be born.
Aside from my medical experience, I also know my nephew was hatched at that same gestation period for medical reasons with no problems.
Gross. Only a whiny ass pathetic excuse for a man would want his wife to go through an additional month of pain for no reason other than to birth him a large loaf.

Gross. Douche Dad is enough of a selfish bastard to breed over and over just to show the power of his supernatural seed, which we all know isn't all that supernatural since it's about as deformed as Sloth from The Goonies. But now he wants this poor woman to suffer even more by extending her exposure to hormone levels that fuck with her bipolar issues, just to make Godzilla Loaf? Just criminal.

And "selfish" doesn't even begin to cover it when your read this gem, which made me go infernal: http://www.daddyfiles.com/taking-all-of-my-paternity-leave/ (my comments in bold)

Convincing companies to offer paid paternity leave is challenging. But convincing male employees to actually take it and use all that’s available to them? Much tougher.
Companies have it bad enough with moo-ternity leave. There are too many cows who suck up all the leave they can get, then double down on extra vacation days and leave early on their own whim right after they come back to work, sticking people like me with covering their entitled asses. And you wonder why convincing them to do duh-ternity leave is hard?

89% of men say employers should offer paid paternity leave.
Bullshit. I'll believe that when I wake up one morning, look out the bathroom window, and actually see a unicorn farting rainbows in my backyard. He's leaving out 89% of breeder or wannabreeder men. It's a known fact that most men actually do not want kids. They just blindly follow the Lifescript or latch on to a breeder sow because they think they can't do better.

Surveys have shown men who actively and publicly prioritize family over work are subject to pay decreases, demotions, mistreatment on the job, and even job loss.
As they should be! My (late) father wouldn't stand for that crap for a minute. He took a vacation day when I was born, and the day after he headed right back to work with his briefcase like nothing happened. If you're open about prioritizing something the company is not paying you for, expect consequences. Trying to back up your slacking with the famblee excuse is lame, because in the end work that doesn't get done is work that doesn't' get done. It's no different from sitting at your desk playing WoW all day.

Add to that a culture that says men are only men if they work their fingers to the bone and taking time off for family matters is for women, and you have a potentially menacing situation.
Taking excessive time off for family matters (barring illness of a loved one or something else severe and unavoidable) shouldn't be acceptable for any employee. The moos have just taken advantage of it because they have the whole spiel about being the incubators who need primo parking and extra-special "sensitivity" to their frequent sneaking out of the office as if they didn't have a choice. If men start to do it all the CF, CL, empty-nesters and PNBs who refuse to pull that shit will really be fucked.

Children with involved fathers have been shown to perform better in school, avoid drugs and alcohol, get arrested less, and delay sexual activity.
Oh what a steaming pile of crap. According to this, since I lost my father before I started preschool, I should be an alcoholic crack whore in and out of jail who collects STDs like Pokemon. According to Perv Duhddie, anyway.

...happier workers stay at their jobs and the savings via employee retention far exceeds any short-term difficulties.
Maybe because the moos and dubs who get to take advantage of this extravagant leave stay, but I could bet you next week's paycheck that the red-eyed, overworked coworkers who've had their health compromised from all the extra work on their plate end up happily leaving the first chance they get.

So now I have six weeks of paid leave I can take in September. Although my team and managers are very supportive, there’s always a chance I could face some unspoken penalty for taking my full leave. There’s a chance this impacts my bonus or my being promoted.
Count your lucky sperm that I'm not your boss because I'd fire your ass in a hot second. While the worst moos stretch their time off and "entitlement" to leave whenever by a long shot, it is true they need time to heal from this traumatic injury called birth (though I feel everyone should get the same amount of leave, and whether you use it to travel the world or bake a loaf, when it's gone it's gone). What is this douchebag healing from, the trauma of shooting a load and then kicking back on his La-Z-Boy with a bag of Fritos for nine months? Bonuses and promotions are for people who actually work.

I’m going to bond with my baby. I’m going to wake up with my wife for every feeding. I’m going to learn which cry means “I’m hungry” and which cry means “change my diaper.” I’m going to help my wife with our other two kids, including my oldest who could have his first day of 2nd grade while we’re in the delivery room. I’m going to be as involved as possible because dads are equal partners in parenting, not glorified babysitters.
....while you're on your iPad the entire time, angrily typing away at how much you hate loaves and their screeching and how you wished you hand't forgotten how horrible it was the first two times you publicly posted it for all the internet to see. And then writing additional posts bitching and moaning about every single one of these tasks you mentioned while berating your wife, ogling teen girls and silently concocting an elaborate murder-suicide scheme.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 06, 2015
I agree men should be equal parents. That means if they want to "bond" with their loaves they need to do it on their own time. In this loser's case, that means turning off the TV, cutting back on his obsessive sports watching habits and getting off twitter.
August 06, 2015
The only thing I like about paternity leave is that it makes companies less likely to discriminate against hiring women under the age of 50. After all, men can become fathers at pretty much any age. I don't consider this a compelling case for paternity leave, however.
August 06, 2015
aes sedai

Gross. Douche Dad is enough of a selfish bastard to breed over and over just to show the power of his supernatural seed, which we all know isn't all that supernatural since it's about as deformed as Sloth from The Goonies. But now he wants this poor woman to suffer even more by extending her exposure to hormone levels that fuck with her bipolar issues, just to make Godzilla Loaf? Just criminal.

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

go go Godzilla

The guy seems like a possessive, controlling abuser.
August 07, 2015
"It's a known fact that most men actually do not want kids. They just blindly follow the Lifescript or latch on to a breeder sow because they think they can't do better."

Really? How do you know? I could be wrong, but I always thought that, while men may not be AS baby hungry as women, they could still be pretty bad in their own right.
August 07, 2015
videogamesforeverkidsnever
"It's a known fact that most men actually do not want kids. They just blindly follow the Lifescript or latch on to a breeder sow because they think they can't do better."

Really? How do you know? I could be wrong, but I always thought that, while men may not be AS baby hungry as women, they could still be pretty bad in their own right.

I'd read a few articles a while back, and to be fair they were really skewed towards men of my generation. It was also more of a "more don't want than do want" but since there were no numbers so it could be a 60/40 ratio for all I know (definitely not good enough). But I do see how they can be as bad. I know a few duhs who are so kyd-centered it's like their identity got sucked into the vortex the moment Psneuflayke was pushed out.

August 07, 2015
It is a lie that most men don't want kids.
I dated a lot before a married and never met a man who not only didn't voice a desire for kids but didn't think they could change my mind. I do think a lot of men bitch and whine when the reality of raising children comes home.
Nobody is required to couple, marry or breed. If men are coupling and breeding because they don't think they can do any better then they have the intelligence of a toddler.
Men are not forced to breed and face far less social pressure and in general have far fewer physical and emotional consequences to breeding. I'm not saying some men don't become single fathers, but men have 0 physical consequences to breeding and in general leave the cunt work to women. If they don't want to be parents, they need to not become them. If they are such pathetic people they become parents to get laid and taken care of by women, the last thing they need to do is breed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login