Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!

Posted by catharsist 
Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
August 07, 2015
Back in 2012, I went out with a Hispanic man of 30 who claimed he was "traditional", and wanted 4 brats. His wife would stay home while he worked. Yuck...
August 08, 2015
I think there is a very large number of men who don't want to breed - at all. At the same time, there is a very large number of men who are nut-less and will not stand up to breeder pressure. Basically, they are chicken shit.
August 08, 2015
I got married at 33 and probably dated more than 25 men before my husband enough times for them to tell me they for sure wanted children even after I had openly said I didn't want any. Not only that, I ended several long term relationships with jerks who thought they could change my mind. I also never dated anybody with kids. Even my husband was open to having kids if I wanted them, although it didn't take much to flip him to the CF side.
If all these men don't want kids then they shouldn't be breeding. Men are 50% of the problem so if all these men don't want kids they need to stop making them.
August 08, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
I got married at 33 and probably dated more than 25 men before my husband enough times for them to tell me they for sure wanted children even after I had openly said I didn't want any. Not only that, I ended several long term relationships with jerks who thought they could change my mind. I also never dated anybody with kids. Even my husband was open to having kids if I wanted them, although it didn't take much to flip him to the CF side.
If all these men don't want kids then they shouldn't be breeding. Men are 50% of the problem so if all these men don't want kids they need to stop making them.

I once dated a then-24-year-old a couple of years ago who said he'd convince me to see how "awesome" kids are.
August 08, 2015
Techie
I think there is a very large number of men who don't want to breed - at all. At the same time, there is a very large number of men who are nut-less and will not stand up to breeder pressure. Basically, they are chicken shit.

It gives a new meaning to the expression "nut-free". waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
August 08, 2015
trekkie monster
Techie

It gives a new meaning to the expression "nut-free". waving hellolarious

LOL - the meaning maybe new, but one good example of a guy without the sack was by a poster named Jim. His GF was pressuring him to breed so he posted a thread: "Girlfriend wants a kid or break up". Basically dude did not want her to leave and was contemplating what to do. Yes, he was a classic example of "nut-free". He is probably "money-free" by now too because he did not stand up for himself and let his GF beat him down.
August 08, 2015
I guess I've had about 6 relationships lasting longer than a year, and none of them ended because the guy wanted to breed. Three of the guys went on to breed (one and done in two of the cases), two didn't, and one is too recent to tell.
August 08, 2015
I have dated (well, messed with) a grand total of ONE guy who explicitly didn't want kids, and he's still single. Sometimes I wonder if I should have dated him seriously. I think we all play the "What if..." game in our heads.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 08, 2015
I know/knew a stunner of a man who'll be 52 in the not-too-distant future, and has no brats, even though he doesn't seem to dislike them.

He's also never wed, so he's definitely not a sheep in the respect of being a LS, wanting the family, marriage, picket fence and Fido.

I can't help but wonder if he's truly child-free or is/was just waiting for his close-to-perfect match to come along.
August 10, 2015
Miss_Hannigan
I have dated (well, messed with) a grand total of ONE guy who explicitly didn't want kids, and he's still single. Sometimes I wonder if I should have dated him seriously. I think we all play the "What if..." game in our heads.

CF men may not always be easy to find, but same goes for CF women. Maybe one thing holds true: true CF people are a tiny minority. I happen to know more CF men than women and I would say that more CF men are single than in a relationship. I know a few "CF" men who are with single moos two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha foold but I have to use "quotes" to describe those. Some of those guys have the idea that they never did and do not want their own kids, but they have been brainwashed by our pro-natal society that they "will not find a woman who does not want kids". They are throwing in a white towel as far as I am concerned. They chose women that would not want to breed anymore. But they forgot the baggage attached. :cigar
August 10, 2015
It has been my observation that majority of men who do want to breed are either short, fat, low income, socially challenged or any and all combined. I am not saying that it is always the case, but it has been my observation that when guys have nothing else going for them, they want to breed and they push for it like crazy. Guys like George Clooney are usually not in extreme hurry to do so.

Let me tell y'all a story. I used to know this one guy, he was in his late 20's. Desperately wanted to breed. He met this one gal and before they were even married, those two went to a doctor just to see if she was fit as breeding material, if she was not, he was not marrying her. Those 2 got married, kid came out all normal but was premature and required attention. He blamed his wife for all the problems and made her life a living hell through continuous verbal abuse. He also developed a huge drinking problem. Those 2 divorced, the now duh later remarried to a CF woman and somehow only pays less than $200/month in child support.

I am VERY suspicious of men who are desperate to breed. I think they are control mongers and are abusers in the making looking for a foundation to base their abuse on. They get off on destroying women's lives. I think even if a woman wants a kid, steering clear of men who are so set on breeding is a very good idea.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2015
Most guys I know fall into the ambivalent category, including my own SO. I think he doesn't really think about kids rather than actively doesn't want them. He knows I'm CF (has done from the begining) and is of the "if you're happy then I'm happy" mentality.

I know precisely one guy who is breeder brained and is massively cut up that at the age of 30 he hasn't settled down, gotten married and had kids. That was his whole plan in life and it's kind of sad. Though TBH he has the rosy view of family life which doesn't match up with the real thing. I think he's due for a rude awakening when he finally does manage it.

Also is this Good Man Project a joke? Because if Dickless Wonder is part of it, it must be.
August 10, 2015
@ Techie: yesssss, the good old story about Jimo, who didn't want a chyld...
When I first found this board due to TCFL server failure, I read that thread.
I liked the people's posts so I created an account here :-)

I am of the same opinion - I am also suspicious of guys obsessed with breeding.
From what I have observed, they create a family so that they have dependants
who cannot escape from them. They love playing the "patriarch" - bossing around
and terrorizing the dependants. Mental and physical abuse are their standard tools.
August 10, 2015
mrs. chinaski
@ Techie: yesssss, the good old story about Jimo, who didn't want a chyld...
When I first found this board due to TCFL server failure, I read that thread.
I liked the people's posts so I created an account here :-)

I am of the same opinion - I am also suspicious of guys obsessed with breeding.
From what I have observed, they create a family so that they have dependants
who cannot escape from them. They love playing the "patriarch" - bossing around
and terrorizing the dependants. Mental and physical abuse are their standard tools.

I agree 100000%! People bitch when we stereotype male breeder bags, but this stereotype is different because I am yet to find a wanna breeder male who did not have some alternative agenda. Maybe this is not a stereotype, maybe this is just simple truth spoken.
August 10, 2015
Chicken
Most guys I know fall into the ambivalent category, including my own SO. I think he doesn't really think about kids rather than actively doesn't want them. He knows I'm CF (has done from the begining) and is of the "if you're happy then I'm happy" mentality.

I agree. I wish that more women were like that. But most that I have encountered were wanna breeders all the way. I did come across a true CF woman recently and to be honest, I am still in shock. It feels like a really good dream that one does not want to awaken from, I feel like I found a unicorn or something. grinning smiley
August 10, 2015
I'd like to add my own story to the pot. I knew I didn't want kids ever since I was a kid, but the final declaration in my mind was not made until I was an adult. When I was a kid, I hated dolls that were supposed to resemble real babies. I used to take off their clothes and put them on my miniature pinscher and take him for a walk in the baby carriage that came with the doll. I've always loved animals and my own experience has been humans are not good company as animals are to me.

When I married I wasn't completely 100% sure I didn't want kids, but I had expressed to my husband that I was ambivalent. Because I have to research everything very thoroughly before I move forward with any plan, I bought books about making the decision to be a parent. One of them is called, "The Parenthood Decision". Man, what an awakening! I was definitely not parent material and between that and brief experiences with children, the decision was made. Full stop.

Of course, it sucks for my husband as he did envision a future with children. I sat him down, and with a heavy heart I told him that I was sorry for not really having a clear stance on the kid decision when we married, but now I was 100% sure that I didn't want kids. Now, if it happens as a surprise I said I wouldn't abort, but I would take very regimented steps to prevent pregnancy so that would be unlikely to happen. He was really shocked and he was pretty sure I would change my mind. I did feel bad as I'm certain he would be a great dad as he has been to our animals, but it's just not for me. We both cried, and I told him this was a perfectly good enough reason to proceed with a divorce. I didn't want to be an obstacle to him and his future with brats. The whole family went against me. I mean the in-laws, my family, and shit I didn't know this place existed then as I could have used a virtual CF friend. Nobody supported my decision and I was called all sorts of names from selfish to being mental and having to seek professional help.

To appease the ignorant masses mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob I did go see a psychologist who told me she wished she didn't have her kid waving hellolarious and supported my decision 100%. She told me I did the right thing giving my husband an out of the marriage, and initially for about 2 days we were already on our way to separation and eventual divorce. Something happened in him during those 2 days. His love for me was superior to his desire to reproduce, and he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and would rather not have kids than lose me. I asked him to really think this through because I was unwilling to change my mind and I didn't want us to start off again if he didn't understand that. He said the idea of seeing a child grow and develop is amazing, and he's scared of the future without adult children to look in on us, but would rather have a partner he loved than the prospect of a kid with someone he may not want as much as he wanted me.

Very few adult children give a fuck about their elderly parents, and even if the kid did give a fuck, I don't want to ruin its life taking care of us. Fuck that shit! If I need to see something grow and develop, I'll get a seed and plant it or go to the humane society. Plants can be awesome too, and kittens and puppies are very fun to watch from the baby stage to adulthood smile rolling left rightsmile. I don't think that there is a single child free person that hasn't thought about their senior years. I have a perfect plan. When I can't wipe my own ass, assisted suicide is the next step or if I can foresee the inability to wipe the ass, I'll check out earlier drinkingy
Anonymous User
August 10, 2015
Techie
Chicken

I agree. I wish that more women were like that. But most that I have encountered were wanna breeders all the way. I did come across a true CF woman recently and to be honest, I am still in shock. It feels like a really good dream that one does not want to awaken from, I feel like I found a unicorn or something. grinning smiley

Lol, we are out there honest! I guess (at least from my experience) women are brainwashed from a young age that a husband and babies are the be all and end all and that it will automatically happen. I was a stubborn tomboy as a little kid and before I was taught about sex and the like I thought that all women had babies. It fucking terrified me as a kid. I'll never forget the day I learned about sex and birth control, I was so relieved that I wouldn't have to go through that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that some of us don't realise that you don't have to have kids.

lillysun
I hated dolls that were supposed to resemble real babies.

Oh god I hated those! I had one of those dolls that cried. I spooked me so much that I hid it in my nan's closet and refused to play with it. It was worse than Chuckie *shudder*

Edit to add ALL of this:

Techie
It has been my observation that majority of men who do want to breed are either short, fat, low income, socially challenged or any and all combined. I am not saying that it is always the case, but it has been my observation that when guys have nothing else going for them, they want to breed and they push for it like crazy. Guys like George Clooney are usually not in extreme hurry to do so.

Let me tell y'all a story. I used to know this one guy, he was in his late 20's. Desperately wanted to breed. He met this one gal and before they were even married, those two went to a doctor just to see if she was fit as breeding material, if she was not, he was not marrying her. Those 2 got married, kid came out all normal but was premature and required attention. He blamed his wife for all the problems and made her life a living hell through continuous verbal abuse. He also developed a huge drinking problem. Those 2 divorced, the now duh later remarried to a CF woman and somehow only pays less than $200/month in child support.

I am VERY suspicious of men who are desperate to breed. I think they are control mongers and are abusers in the making looking for a foundation to base their abuse on. They get off on destroying women's lives. I think even if a woman wants a kid, steering clear of men who are so set on breeding is a very good idea.

I'd run like the fucking wind.
August 11, 2015
Miss_Hannigan

When I was in my 20s, I believed the lifescript was inevitable and since I didn't want kids, I was pretty much out of luck so I decided never to marry. I'm sure I'm not the only man who thought that way. I met someone who wasn't sure and then later she decided she didn't want kids and we've been happily married 14 years.
August 11, 2015
JohnDrake
When I was in my 20s, I believed the lifescript was inevitable and since I didn't want kids, I was pretty much out of luck so I decided never to marry. I'm sure I'm not the only man who thought that way. I met someone who wasn't sure and then later she decided she didn't want kids and we've been happily married 14 years.

I knew I didn't want kids since I was barely in kindergarten, but in my teens I went to a Catholic high school where I was taught the Lifescript was inevitable. Sex was only seen as a function for creating the exalted chyyyyyyyld. One particularly scary teacher showed us this bullshit video of this 21-year-old getting married fresh out of college, which was her second biggest accomplishment to her family because the first was--surprise surprise--the baybee that arrived literally nine months after the wedding. They kept repeating "Ohhhh, she's doing the right thing, ohhhhh, we're so proud of her". College degree and all, she became a SAHM because that was what she was supposedly "called to do" according to her family, while her husband had the freedom to get a job. I was horrified. I felt like some sort of mutant because I didn't think anybody else had that kind of reaction to that stupid video. We were constantly lectured on the evils of hormonal birth control and told that taking it would possibly make us drop dead. Needless to say I ended up graduating with an invisible self-imposed chastity belt. In college I completely avoided having sex. It was only after age 25 that I met like-minded people and realized that I wasn't the only one out there who took a left turn from the Lifescript. And being diagnosed with PCOS ended up with me being prescribed a hormonal birth control pill that hasn't made me drop dead yet.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 11, 2015
Techie
Miss_Hannigan

CF men may not always be easy to find, but same goes for CF women. Maybe one thing holds true: true CF people are a tiny minority. I happen to know more CF men than women and I would say that more CF men are single than in a relationship. I know a few "CF" men who are with single moos two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha foold but I have to use "quotes" to describe those. Some of those guys have the idea that they never did and do not want their own kids, but they have been brainwashed by our pro-natal society that they "will not find a woman who does not want kids". They are throwing in a white towel as far as I am concerned. They chose women that would not want to breed anymore. But they forgot the baggage attached. :cigar

If they don't want kids they don't need to be with a single mom. Nobody has to be part of a couple.
August 11, 2015
I have never dated or even had male friends other than two gay male friends who weren't breeder brained or at least open to the idea of kids. Luckily, my husband was only open to the idea and not attached to spawning. Our conversation before we got engaged was basically
Him - if you decide you want kids we can do that
Me- I don't want kids ever. If an accident happens I will get an abortion ASAP
Him-ok, so should I go ahead with the vasectomy referral
Me - great idea
And then he got the snip.
August 11, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Techie
Miss_Hannigan

If they don't want kids they don't need to be with a single mom. Nobody has to be part of a couple.

Says you who is married, right? No, I am not picking on you and I am not defending "duhs" who are with single moos, but I can't knock anyone for wanting a relationship. These "duhs" don't openly claim to be CF, they simply chose not to breed and wanted a partner. While such arrangement would never work for me, I can't speak for others.

What I am getting at is this. Finding a CF man or a man who is willing to be CF is easier than finding a CF woman. That's just an observation. At the same time, it's easier to tolerate "duhs" with step kids than duhs who bred - also my personal experience. The attitudes are completely different. One of such "duhs" once told me: " the best advice that I can give you about having kids is DON'T have any kids!" Try getting that out of breeder duh - good luck.
August 11, 2015
Yes, I'm married but I don't feel attacked.
I never really thought I would be married or in a long term relationship and I was fine with that. I won't dispute that having my husband in my life makes it better but I have never been unhappy not being in a relationship.
I am an introvert who lived alone for my entire adult life until I married at 33. I never longed for somebody to be in a relationship or "complete me." I guess most people are extroverts who feel lonely without a partner and that is fine for them. What isn't fine is settling and then whining about it or breeding and then complaining they never wanted it.
I believe people should live their lives on their own terms. They can compromise what they wish and decline where they wish.
What I can't deal with is people who compromise and then blame others. If a person really doesn't want kids or step-dad they will decline those relationships. My general observation has been that people who aren't happy alone aren't happy as part of a couple. They expect their partner to miraculously make them feel happy and better about themselves. This is an unfair burden. I firmly believe people should be happy with themselves alone before attempting to be happy in a marriage and/or parenthood.
August 11, 2015
Also meant to add that at least with a breeder duh you know where you stand.
I have no patience for a breeder duh or step duh who wants to whine and bitch after the fact.
I'm a made bed lie kind of person. If people enter the parent realm they need to parent and not whine and bitch afterward. I'm not interested in hearing some whiny duh or step duh complain about kids.
August 11, 2015
Techie
It has been my observation that majority of men who do want to breed are either short, fat, low income, socially challenged or any and all combined. I am not saying that it is always the case, but it has been my observation that when guys have nothing else going for them, they want to breed and they push for it like crazy.

OMG so truth, very yes, wow. It's also true of women, but to a lesser extent. With practically every man I've known, the extent of his life goals/aspirations was inversely proportional to his desire to breed. Guys who have an actual work ethic and want to do shit are more likely to be anywhere from fencesitters to full-blown childfree whereas worthless sacks of shit who are happy basement dwellers are the ones who always want to breed. Like my ex, who lives with his mother and literally does nothing but sit on his ass, play video games day and night, have sex with the equally-useless wife and eat processed crap. He had a reputation for fucking women on the first "date" bareback because he just couldn't wait to have babbies. I think there might be some kind of taint problem between him and his wife because they haven't bred yet, which is just fine because they are the last people who need kids.

Or look at legendary internet awtard Chris-Chan. He's a basement-dwelling social outcast awtard in his 30s and he has expressed great interest in becoming a father, specifically to a female child because he has stated that he hates all men except himself and his late father.

Women who aspire to be more than somebody's ass-wiper and prefer to work or pursue hobbies are less likely to breed too, though they get more shit about it. Creative types seem to especially have a lack of a desire to reproduce, which makes sense. The very core of creativity is freedom, which you have absolutely none of after having kids. Some are specifically childfree while I think others simply don't find the time to get around to dating, fucking and breeding.

I'm also happy to say that I've helped more than one male friend realize that breeding is, in fact, optional. Quite a few seemed to just think that spawning is what you do when you become an adult.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login