Re: I openly hate my son, but its all worth it!
November 01, 2012
Wow, he admits that he "cheated on every girlfriend he's ever had"....but he magically stopped when he got the wedding ring on his finger. Sure....

I didn't think we could find a bigger piece of shit than Daddy Scratches, but I was wrong.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 01, 2012
This guy is a horror of a human being. He seems quite emotionally abusive to his mentally unstable wife, like he enjoys taunting and provoking her. Just despicable.
November 01, 2012
This guy is vile. SUCH an asshole. I loathe "men" like him.
November 01, 2012
Seriously, both of these people are dumbfucks. Why would someone have a kid with someone they can't even successfully BOWL with!?!?!?!? It's official. Breeders are THE dumbest creatures ever. And theyre trying to have a second?! Why? Oh my GAWD the stupid is burning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
November 01, 2012
I wonder if duh is pissed off that we're picking apart his writing. I hope he's pissed off. I also hope his wife castrates him.
November 01, 2012
satansbitch
I wonder if duh is pissed off that we're picking apart his writing. I hope he's pissed off. I also hope his wife castrates him.

Well, that's what happens when you troll on boards where you dont belong.

So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

November 01, 2012
Well, DumbFuck said that there were other things about him we could harp on and he was right. Why limit ourselves to his open hatred of a child he CHOSE to create when we can lambast him for being an emotionally abusive, domineering, turgid lump of sub-human filth as well?

I doubt he seriously wants his wife's condition to improve for more than a couple of years at a time. Extended periods of clarity may lead to this woman realizing that she and her son deserve better than DumbFuck's antagonism and ego-driven faux martyrdom.
November 01, 2012
True to form, he went whining on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaddyFiles/status/263842829644730368

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 01, 2012
Boo fucking hoo. Did we post on his stupid lame blog? No. We kept our snark confined to OUR site. In wanders Dumb-fuck Duh and trolls us and then gets all butthurt . Such a lame pussy to whine about it all over the social media scene.
Bed, made, lie you little pansy ass fucknut.
Anonymous User
November 01, 2012
paragon schnitzophonic
True to form, he went whining on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaddyFiles/status/263842829644730368

And check this response out:

Eric Williams ‏@FunkyDung
@DaddyFiles Think of it this way: childless by choicr folks are nominating themselves for Darwin Awards. Self-limiting bullshit FTW!

I can't for the life of me figure out what that means.
November 01, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
paragon schnitzophonic

And check this response out:

Eric Williams ‏@FunkyDung
@DaddyFiles Think of it this way: childless by choicr folks are nominating themselves for Darwin Awards. Self-limiting bullshit FTW!

I can't for the life of me figure out what that means.

Yeah, it's bullshit. I think what they think is - we will die out / no kids to carry on. But what they DON'T realize is that THEY will die too - and their kids are *not them*. They seem to think that their figurative immortality is *actual* immortality smile rolling left righteyes2

Another reason why they're just so goddamned stupid.

Look at this guy's Twatter pic also - Typical Duh - fat old baldo. He's 33? Uh huh. Looks more like 63. No wonder his wife is on pills. I would be too. Fuck, I'd be shooting up Heroin!
November 01, 2012
This is one pudge ball of a breeder duh who will not troll websites anytime soon grinning smiley
November 01, 2012
You know someone got his ass kicked when he goes off whining to another site with his dick between his legs.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
November 01, 2012
I don't even know what his deal is. If he doesn't want people to know things about his life that he may not want people to know or have opinions of, then DON'T put it on the INTERNET! Seriously, do people even remember diaries? When I have something personal that I don't want people to know, I don't put it on the Internet. When a parent gets online and says things like what he did, it does nothing but validate us. Schadenfreude is funny, whether you need the validation or not. Methinks he's just mad that we aren't kissing his ass for doing such a hhhhaaaaaaaarrrrddddd job such as parenting. Sorry. That is a service we do not provide.

And after going back and checking, who the hell "judged him"? No one said anything remotely pointed towards him, just his situation. He went off on a huge ass tangent of his own accord and starting throwing a little tantrum. I guess we know which parent his son got his little problem from. His actions reek of insecurity.

November 01, 2012
Every thing I've read says Intimate Partner Violence. Things like that are not just physical but emotional as well. In my experience, and we've seen some of it here already, this guy is the sort who turns into a stalker when a break up happens.

Definition of terms
Intimate partner violence – behaviour within an intimate relationship that causes physical,
sexual or psychological harm, including acts of physical aggression, sexual coercion, psychological
abuse and controlling behaviours.

This definition covers violence by both current and former spouses and partners.

World Health Organization/London School of Hygiene and Tropical
Medicine. Preventing intimate partner and sexual violence against women: taking action
and generating evidence. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2010.

http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/publications/violence/9789241564007_eng.pdf

He writes about what we as ER Nurses and other clinicians would peg as warning signs when he talks about their bowling dates and mini golf dates.

He also talks about how she is an introvert and gets anxious in groups. He talks about how he prys into her private business related to her fitness program - and "gives her shit about it.

In addition, different forms of violence have common underlying risk factors, which
include certain social and cultural norms, social isolation, the harmful use of alcohol
and income inequality. Prevention efforts that address these common factors thus have
the potential to decrease the occurrence of multiple forms of violence

I'm saying this is what things look like from the outside to a mandatory reporter.

http://women.webmd.com/features/domestic-abuse-recognizing-potential-abuser

If you look at potential warning signs of a potential abusive relationship in his own article he cites at least three:

1)

Abusers are verbally or emotionally abusive: Verbal abuse often starts long before any physical battering and is intended to wear away at your self-esteem, says Kabat. Public humiliation (such as calling you stupid or commenting negatively on your appearance in front of others), name-calling, mockery, yelling, blaming, swearing, or making insulting gestures either alone or in front of others are all warning signs of imminent physical abuse. They may use verbal abuse to wear you down in arguments or to make you feel at fault. They may twist your words to put the blame on you. They withhold affection when they don't get their way.

He talks about how he guilts her and the confrontation when running in just one article.

2)

Abusers will mistreat your property or animals: They may throw or break objects when upset. They may shove, kick, or hit animals out of anger or in order to get them to do what they want. Hurting your pets or destroying your property is a way of hurting you

The episodes at bowling and mini golf.

3)

Abusers don't respect your privacy: They may call at odd hours "just to check in." They may "just show up" at work or other places unannounced to check up on you or refuse to leave when asked. If you continue to ask them to leave, they may embarrass you publicly or make a scene. This behavior is often mistaken as romantic initially, perhaps justified by saying, "I can't be away from you" or "I had to hear your voice."

The prying into her fitness book. The publishing of details of their relationship - not respecting her privacy. He says the things he put out are with her permission. How did he extract that permission from an "introvert?" Embarassing her in public like the things he publishes in this blog.

Now he might say "I never hit my wife." IPV is not just physical violence. "Competitive nature" is, in my experience as a Paramedic and ER Nurse, a euphemism for controling. We see that demonstrated the way he came in here cursing, verbally violent and enraged. He can not control this board so he attacked.

Getting back to the WHO article

Children who grow up in families where there is intimate partner violence suffer a range
of behavioural and emotional disturbances that can be associated with the perpetration or
experiencing of violence later in life.

The children of IVP suffer long term consequences.

This guy needs to read some articles on IPV, then go back and read everything he has ever put into his blog. If he has any insight he is going to reevaluate everything he wrote and how he approaches all of it. If he still thinks his bullying and attitude are funny and innocent after that then I fear for all of them.

I don't know about the rest of you, but at least my husband never posted a hateful public blog entry about my mental illness on Valentine's Day. (Yes, go and check the date, it's true.) And while I want to believe he's just a fratboy d-bag who manufactures drama for pageviews, some part of me is convinced that he really is just that superficial.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 02, 2012
Waaaaah! I'm an emotionally abusive dickbag who can't handle the truth, so I go trolling on sites where I'm not wanted. Of course, I'm not getting the ass kissing I so rightly deserve, so I go whining on twitter like the pussy I am.
Anonymous User
November 02, 2012
okay...so earlier this year they were fighting because they can't afford a new bed for their current kid - but now they're spending money on fertility treatments to have a 2nd kid? where they do that at? ...oh, that's right, it's a common occurrence in breederville, isn't it?

http://www.daddyfiles.com/he-perfect-family-photo/ - a picture of the 'happy' family....

the kid is kinda cute. the wife is too hot for him (which isn't saying much) - so i can see why he'd put up with her huge heaps of crazy and want to tighten the shackles with another kid.

a pudgy, whiny, overly sensitive sahd?! yeah, he'd better keep her self-esteem reeeeaaaal low.
November 02, 2012
"VE MUST GO FASTER, NOW"

waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 02, 2012
True to the form of a classic abuser, when beat at his own game go cry/Twit to others just like him. (Darwinism, to the ignorant fuck who insists the CF are doing, means killing yourself by doing something galactically stupid. Like coming to these boards when you don't belong here, for instance...)

And their dates are classic examples of two people who should never have married, much less bred. They have nothing in common (except perhaps desperation to be capital-M-MARRIED).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 02, 2012
It doesn't even sound like they have a sex life. Even more of a reason for her to leave that abusive asshole. Why is it always the balding fat assholes who are the bullies? I knew someone just like this. He acted the EXACT same way, and even LOOKED like this asshole. Are they so insecure about themselves that they bully everyone else to do their bidding?

Methinks Pudge Boy has a little winky. He probably can't see it anyway because of his enormous gut. DumbFuck, you are an ugly, fat, asshole; and you should be fucking WORSHIPPING your wife, not abusing her. You FAT FUCK.

~~~~~~~~~~~
November 02, 2012

Hearing it this morning from all the self-righteous #parents who apparently never mentally torture their kids on video. #whatever

This "person" needs an interface with CPS.

#taking bets on when the police finally get called to his house...

OMG! That guy is a nutter and control freak. I feel sorry for his wife even though she had no business breeding while mentally ill. She sounds bipolar and most of those meds are big no-nos while pregnant so she has to step back on the crazy train to gestate Daddy Blogger's spawn. Of course, a real man would say "you aren't doing that to your body and mind to stroke my ego with a DNA clone" and promptly got himself snipped. If two consenting adults want to slowly swirl down the toilet bowl of insanity together they can have at it but for goodness sake, don't have kids. Of course, Duh is now a "content manager" for a website. I can only imagine how pleased his wife was that he went back to work although he still Twats all the live long day like another of our fave bloggers.
November 02, 2012
So much the world 'fail' on flames I can't even see straight but let me try to summarize what I have gleaned from the blog (and I only read about 4 entries):

1. Moo and Duh hated each either even before they got married
2. Duh can't handle simple social situations like losing at bowling without losing his temper but thinks he can handle the rigors of parenthood.
3. Moo has what sounds like bipolar with a tendency toward manic swings and is not stable (not her fault but breeding is)
4. Going off meds to spawn
5. Jeopardizing wife's mental health for DNA clone
6. Spewing private moments of mentally ill spouse online
7. Purposefully starting fights (asshole and controlling move)
8. Emotionally manipulating a mentally ill spouse struggling to control it by making them mad on purpose (again, controlling anyone?)
9. Duh hates his kid but wants another
10. Wife already has had physical and mental illness but Duh wants another DNA clone
11. Having money problems but going for another kyd
12. If they have been "TTC" for an extended amount of time, wife is likely not on the optimal meds for her condition
13. Duh assumes failure to conceive is "her" fault
14. Duh has retarded sperm but STILL wants to push forward with making DNA clone with his retarded sperm and his wife's genetic code that includes mental illness
15. Whiny-ass, pity party about retarded sperm. Who cares? Your life is in the toilet already. Retarded sperm that preclude you adding yet another unfortunate creature to your shithole of a life is a blessing.
16. Spewing all your business on the Interwebs and then trolling a CF blog when they read and respond it ON THEIR OWN BOARD. Clearly, you don't want "honest" responses you want sympathy, backpats and probably blowjobs from desperate women who actually find your severe emotional problems and abusive behavior attractive.
17. The Twatter whine fest. about teh big bad meanies who don't give you a sympathy ball lick
18. The whole exercise control thing. First, creepy as hell. Second, your wife is way, way hotter than you so the very idea of you controlling her exercise regimen is insane. She looks like that after birthing your fucktrophy AND manages to do so on meds for MI which often cause weight gain? STFU.
:bedmadelie

And start respecting the privacy of both your son and mentally ill wife, Dickwad.

Yes, we know you are still reading because your ego won't let you stop.
November 02, 2012
That's another thing that gets me: His wife is a good-looking gal. DumbFuck looks like a pile of sniveling pig fat. Yet HE is the one complaining about HER? saying 'wtf'

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login