Man sues wife for giving birth to an ugly kid

Posted by Dorisan 
Man sues wife for giving birth to an ugly kid
November 01, 2012
Well, this is a new one

The dirt bag won the case
Re: Man sues wife for giving birth to an ugly kid
November 02, 2012
Hope the daughter turns into Lucy Liu or Liu Yi Fei and she tells him to go lick a light pole or something.

I think this guy is terrible (her ugliness is still half his fault regardless of what his wife used to look like) but I'm strangely relieved that he can admit to himself that his kid is unattractive. It's annoying when breeders fish for compliments for their loaves or constantly blather about how "cute" their kids are.
Anonymous User
November 02, 2012
dude, it's china. he used his one and only kid ticket and wound up getting a fug - a *girl* fug - b/c his wife didn't realize that plastic surgery 'genes' aren't passed down to offspring. i feel bad for the wife and kid - but, seriously, lol. this won't be the last of these cases.
November 02, 2012
If the kyd grows up to look like a movie star, does he have to pay the money back?

Upon seeing the "incredibly ugly" baby girl, he thought there was no way she could be the child of him and his "beautiful" partner, and initially concluded his wife had been having an affair. "I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me."

When DNA tests proved the child was his, it then emerged that before Mr Feng had married his wife, she had undergone $100,000 (€77,000) worth of plastic surgery in South Korea where the decisive knife of a surgeon, not the gene pool, crafted her flawless bone structure.

The Northern Chinese man, according to a report from PlanetIvy.com, divorced his wife and sued her, apparently, for being ugly — and won.

The Before and After photo of the wife.

Chinese man sues wife after ‘ugly’ baby born

Is it bad that I cannot stop fucking laughing at this!?!
November 02, 2012
All babies look misshapen, how can you tell? jeez.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 02, 2012
Well, she did use false advertising; the surgeon did a marvelous job. I can see why this suit has legs...he married her with certain expectations and plastic surgery doesn't trump bad genes. The suit was for false pretenses, not for having ugly kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 02, 2012
navi8orgirl
Well, she did use false advertising; the surgeon did a marvelous job. I can see why this suit has legs...he married her with certain expectations and plastic surgery doesn't trump bad genes. The suit was for false pretenses, not for having ugly kids.

While this is true, I still think he is an homunculus.

Poor kid :\

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 02, 2012
Oh he is a thunderdouche of the highest order. But the suit did stand on its merits.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Absolutely disgusting, and I don't mean the loaf.

So it's not enough for your kid to be born non-tarded, she has to be pretty enough or you sue the mom for supposedly having an affair? Settle that sh!t with a paternity suit, find out it IS yours, and enjoy the humiliation.

Absolutely no surprise this happened in China where women are second-class citizens (until the recent pussy shortage) and baby girls are treated like trash.
November 02, 2012
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/chinese-man-sues-wife-giving-birth-ugly-baby-wins-120000

This one shows a picture of the poor ugly loaf, but I couldn't find a picture of the no doubt fugly duddy.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 02, 2012
navi8orgirl
Oh he is a thunderdouche of the highest order. But the suit did stand on its merits.

Doesn't surprise me. Canonical Law says that you can make a marriage void if it is done under false pretense. Once, a woman made her marriage void because her not-husband claimed to be a navy officer and he was not. Since that was important for her, the marriage was declared not-existant. I am not surprise to see it happens elsewhere.

I suppose than beauty would count as well, but throwing a child in it?
Disgusting.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Re: Chinese man sues wife after ‘ugly’ baby born :wtf
November 02, 2012
kidfreeforme

The Before and After photo of the wife.

Obviously, the biggest change is in the eyes; the ears might have been bobbed; but the rest...? It looks more like she gained weight to fill out her cheeks and used makeup to hide other flaws, like the nose (dark on the side with a bright streak down the bridge to thin it).

Anyway, the Duhd seems to have overlooked a well-quoted Chinese proverb "to marry a woman for her beauty is like buying a house for its paint."
November 02, 2012
She definitely had the eyes more Americanized and a butt-ton of makeup. She is fugly without makeup, and probably is in her after pics too.

As for the baby, except for the fishmouth, she doesn't look all that heinous.

November 02, 2012
kidlesskim
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/chinese-man-sues-wife-giving-birth-ugly-baby-wins-120000

This one shows a picture of the poor ugly loaf, but I couldn't find a picture of the no doubt fugly duddy.drinking coffee

This is purported to be the father

Link to article
November 02, 2012
Dorisan
kidlesskim

This is purported to be the father

Link to article

Oh what a sex poodle. Looks like the duh in the other thread.

Let's all say it together--parenting makes you a better person and it also teaches you how to not be selfish and to love unconditionally (as long as the loaf is attractive).

Even without cosmetic surgery, I have seen some drop-dead beautiful adults whose parents look like they just crawled out of the primordial ooze. I have seen 2 drop-dead beautiful adults who produced a kid that looked like it should have been tossed back in the primordial ooze (according to the duh, the parentage was proven by DNA).

Never know what you are gonna get when spin the old genetic wheel of fortune when it comes to looks.

**I added the looks part because sometimes you do know what you are likely to get as in the case of a person who had had 2 or 3 awtards or Trisomy babies should know they are highly likely to have another.
November 02, 2012
I think Loafette inherited her fish lips from her duh.
November 02, 2012
Dorisan

I knew this guy would look like a plucked bird. Half of Loafarella's ugliness is definitiely from pops waving hellolarious
November 02, 2012
Snark Shark
that plastic surgeon did a GREAT fucking job, I gotta say!
S/he did do a great job...looks like a supermodel.
November 02, 2012
You guys owe me a new keyboard....I am dying over here.

"Plucked bird"?

"Primordial ooze"?

waving hellolarious
November 03, 2012
peace-n-quiet
Snark Shark
that plastic surgeon did a GREAT fucking job, I gotta say!
S/he did do a great job...looks like a supermodel.

I tend to disagree. The blepharoplasty, cheekbone lift, and nose job are all meant to give a more western appearance. This woman was not ugly. She was a victim of the current standards of beauty - the same standards of beauty that lead to so much body-image strife also lead to women of non-European descent to view themselves (and be viewed by asshats like her husband) as ugly.

Then again, it was her decision to make, and if I don't agree with erasing your culture and ancestors from your visage, that's my own opinion, and it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

Also, if the marriage was based only on her appearance, they never should have gotten married in the first place.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
November 03, 2012
reaperess
I tend to disagree. The blepharoplasty, cheekbone lift, and nose job are all meant to give a more western appearance. This woman was not ugly. She was a victim of the current standards of beauty - the same standards of beauty that lead to so much body-image strife also lead to women of non-European descent to view themselves (and be viewed by asshats like her husband) as ugly.

I agree about the other features, but I really dislike the look of a slack mouth, irrespective of other features. It makes the person look not very intelligent. Of course it is more likely to be an issue with the nose or tooth overcrowding. I wouldn't discourage a person from seeking nasal surgery or seeing a dentist to address that, even though in general I don't think that cosmetic surgery is the answer (this, of course, would not be strictly cosmetic).
November 03, 2012
Also, I could have sworn I read about this story a year or more ago. Does anyone remember it? Was it another guy, or is this just the conclusion of the suit while the other story was the start of it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login