Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man sues wife for giving birth to an ugly kid

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Man sues wife for giving birth to an ugly kid
November 03, 2012
I've seen the same news on another site and some of the comments really made me puke. There were some idiots who were blaming the woman for lying and saying how important is for them to get beautiful women so they can have beautiful spawns. And just kept telling that "it's normal to evaluate the woman by her looks because i want beautiful and healthy chyldreeen!" Better said "we are looking for beautiful incubators..."smile rolling left righteyes2

Whenever i bump into discussions about women's outer looks i always find these idiots who mention their future spawns.
Anonymous User
November 03, 2012

"The only worry is how to explain it to your children..."

LOL! waving hellolarious
November 03, 2012
reaperess
peace-n-quiet
Snark Shark
that plastic surgeon did a GREAT fucking job, I gotta say!
S/he did do a great job...looks like a supermodel.

I tend to disagree. The blepharoplasty, cheekbone lift, and nose job are all meant to give a more western appearance. This woman was not ugly. She was a victim of the current standards of beauty - the same standards of beauty that lead to so much body-image strife also lead to women of non-European descent to view themselves (and be viewed by asshats like her husband) as ugly.

Then again, it was her decision to make, and if I don't agree with erasing your culture and ancestors from your visage, that's my own opinion, and it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

Also, if the marriage was based only on her appearance, they never should have gotten married in the first place.

I understand what you are saying. I meant no ethnic disrespect. I am a minority myself. IMO she still looks like an Asian in the second picture. But she has eyebrows and her lips are not as crusty and her raggedy teeth are not showing. And her ears don't stick out as much and she actually combed her hair. On second thoughts, maybe it didn't have much to do with surgery as it did with makeup and lighting...the same bait and switch celebs do.
November 04, 2012
Dad's no prize either; he looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
blackpearl
I've seen the same news on another site and some of the comments really made me puke. There were some idiots who were blaming the woman for lying and saying how important is for them to get beautiful women so they can have beautiful spawns. And just kept telling that "it's normal to evaluate the woman by her looks because i want beautiful and healthy chyldreeen!" Better said "we are looking for beautiful incubators..."smile rolling left righteyes2

Whenever i bump into discussions about women's outer looks i always find these idiots who mention their future spawns.

Ever heard the story of Isadora Duncan and George Bernard Shaw?

It probably happened (if at all) before World War 1.

http://www.drmardy.com/chiasmus/masters/shaw.shtml

".......a story (probably apocryphal) told about Shaw and the beautiful dancer Isadora Duncan (some versions replace Duncan with Italian actress Eleonara Duse). A big believer in eugenics, Duncan suggested that she and Shaw should have a child together."

DUNCAN: "Think of it! With your brains and my body, what a wonder it would be!"

SHAW: "Yes, but what if it had my body and your brains?"

More on that and other dancer legends:

http://legendsrevealed.com/entertainment/2009/09/21/dance-legends-revealed-1/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login