Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well THANK GOODNESS The Eggs Were Saved! :faint

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Well THANK GOODNESS The Eggs Were Saved! :faint
November 02, 2012
Really??? REALLY? THIS is what we should be happy about? All the damage, lives lost...thankfully the fucking eggs and sperm are safe?? This makes me SO pissed. HEROES??

FFS.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/nyu-fertility-center-power-outage_n_2059309.html

:headbrick
Re: Well THANK GOODNESS The Eggs Were Saved! :faint
November 02, 2012
*snort* If the embryos had thawed and rotted, they probably would have been numbered among the casualties by some groups.
November 02, 2012

Meanwhile a patient had arrived for a scheduled egg retrieval. A phone call was made to Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York, which is the IVF program at Mount Sinai, and Dr. Alan Copperman agreed to take that patient immediately. Dr. Grifo got his car and drove the patient, her husband and their baby -- who had been conceived via Grifo’s lab -- 60 blocks north to Mount Sinai.

Some stupid fucking moo actually showed up in the middle of the storm of the century to get impignated?

You have GOT to be shitting me. Talk about self-absorbed.
November 02, 2012
cfchevygirl

Meanwhile a patient had arrived for a scheduled egg retrieval. A phone call was made to Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York, which is the IVF program at Mount Sinai, and Dr. Alan Copperman agreed to take that patient immediately. Dr. Grifo got his car and drove the patient, her husband and their baby -- who had been conceived via Grifo’s lab -- 60 blocks north to Mount Sinai.

Some stupid fucking moo actually showed up in the middle of the storm of the century to get impignated?

You have GOT to be shitting me. Talk about self-absorbed.

If the IVF for that particular couple is a success, odds are the kid will have "Sandy" as part of its naming configuration
November 02, 2012
Probably more like Scandiiee or Herrikane.
November 02, 2012
Fuck that noise, I am much more upset over the loss of those poor "research" animals who drowned (time to ban vivisection, folks):

http://healthland.time.com/2012/11/02/storm-destroys-valuable-medical-research/

Those poor babies out of their misery, the human race needs to stop fucking with animals when it comes to medical research.

I am so angry right now I need to get off this computer.
November 02, 2012
Dumbass comment:

What wonderful people to work so hard to save those little embryos. Yes, they are heroes in my book. And for those who question their efforts, I ask you this: What if one of those little embyros will someday grow into a person who discovers the cure for cancer? Would you then think he or she was worth saving?

FFS! You can't escape the damn bingos!
November 02, 2012
Good luck picking out the cancer-curing egg from the thousands of criminal eggs.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 03, 2012
This kind of nonsense makes my blood boil! If I had the time,energy, money, and no fear of spending the rest of my life in prison, I'd PERSONALLY, with my own bare hands, disconnect the power to every single fertility clinic possible. IVF, "frozen" eggs, sperm, zygotes, etc.....should be ILLEGAL, period. Unless and until ALL kids currently in the foster-adoption system, which there are MILLIONS, have homes, then there is no reason what SO EVER anyone should be creating mini me self replicants in the fucking laboratory, none at all. It is mind boggling we could give a fucking Nobel Prize to someone for creating over four million extra people in a world already bursting at it's seams and children are starving in the streets across the globe!confused smiley

I find it highly offensive this shit is allowed, and encouraged, to proceed when so many kids already exist who need homes, food, and medical care JUST so some mother fucker who is SO SELFISH he wants,and can PAY for, a worthless, "mini me". HOW SELF ABSORBED could a person be to believe HIS DNA is so stellar and superior the world can't do without his offspring?the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 03, 2012
Ya know, when animals have defective sperm and eggs, they don't breed. Therefore that results in the survival of only the fittest to breed. The human race keeps adding these defective tards, and is going AGAINST nature. If this keeps going on, we are going to be a drooling, shit-smearing race in the next 100 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 03, 2012
I think the younger generation is ALREADY drooling and shit smearing. I'm hoping they don't figure out how to breed.
November 03, 2012
"What wonderful people to work so hard to save those little embryos. Yes, they are heroes in my book. And for those who question their efforts, I ask you this: What if one of those little embyros will someday grow into a person who discovers the cure for cancer? Would you then think he or she was worth saving?"

What if one of those little embryos becomes a child molester, serial killer, drug dealer or war criminal? What if one of those supposed cancer curers turned out to be a vegetable who couldn't walk, talk or eat solid food? Because we all know that IVF causes birth defects in baybees. Ever think about that, cunt? No? Then go choke on your spayshal autard spectrum frankintard's shit.
November 03, 2012
satansbitch
I think the younger generation is ALREADY drooling and shit smearing. I'm hoping they don't figure out how to breed.

They did. Hence, Teen Mom.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 03, 2012
jezebel_daisy
Dumbass comment:

What wonderful people to work so hard to save those little embryos. Yes, they are heroes in my book. And for those who question their efforts, I ask you this: What if one of those little embyros will someday grow into a person who discovers the cure for cancer? Would you then think he or she was worth saving?

FFS! You can't escape the damn bingos!

If you're going to speculate on the future of a zygote which may not even be carried to term, you might as well speculate on all the people that never exist because the sperm never met the egg, a different sperm from the same man met the egg, or the man and the woman who would have created the wunderkind together didn't fancy each other or never even met. What about those potential lives, eh? For every person that exists there are millions of permutations that never got a chance to live, and who knows what those people could have done, if they had ever existed.

I mean, for all you know, if the people trying to save the zygotes had spent the time getting it on instead, the result would have been the person who would grow up to cure cancer. And now that opportunity is lost forever. Way to go, asshole! Your precious zygotes just doomed the human race...
November 03, 2012
I think a reporter should track what happens to these precious saved embryos! You'd probably get some ineffectual middle managers at best, then a few requisite ass-wipers, some stay-at home welfare queens, petty thieves, date rapists, embezzlers and maybe a Manson or Gacy.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 04, 2012
satansbitch

That's the only thing they know how to do. They get the directions off their smart phones from sites that could be easily blocked by parents if they could figure out those two words - parental controls.

yurble
If you're going to speculate on the future of a zygote which may not even be carried to term, you might as well speculate on all the people that never exist because the sperm never met the egg, a different sperm from the same man met the egg, or the man and the woman who would have created the wunderkind together didn't fancy each other or never even met. What about those potential lives, eh? For every person that exists there are millions of permutations that never got a chance to live, and who knows what those people could have done, if they had ever existed.

I mean, for all you know, if the people trying to save the zygotes had spent the time getting it on instead, the result would have been the person who would grow up to cure cancer. And now that opportunity is lost forever. Way to go, asshole! Your precious zygotes just doomed the human race...

Great post, yurble. Very profound and beyond the typical breeder's ability to comprehend. :kill

Along those lines, when it comes to the bingo "Don't you wonder what your kids would have looked like" or "I can't imagine my life without (their kid)"...I have been tempted to say "What about all the other potential children you never had?" Don't they wonder what they would have looked like? And somehow they've managed to go on living without all those potential DNA replicants.

This is getting close to why Mormons have so many kids...all those "spirit babies beyond the veil..."

eye rolling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Anonymous User
November 06, 2012
satansbitch

How, now. I'll have you know my generation (early-mid 20's) is rejecting the LifeScript in record numbers. Look at how many 20-something sterile people we have here. It's insane. I'm one of them.
November 06, 2012
lilin_unite
satansbitch

How, now. I'll have you know my generation (early-mid 20's) is rejecting the LifeScript in record numbers. Look at how many 20-something sterile people we have here. It's insane. I'm one of them.

That gives me hope for the future. I was referring to the young autards we read about on smothering and kelly moo. Those are the ones I'm hoping won't grow up and breed more autards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login