Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boogy Man

Posted by Guest 
Boogy Man
January 27, 2006
Fine. We get it. But the fact stands that when I mention your name to my little shit machines the shitting stops but quick.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Boogy Man
January 27, 2006
This is great. Once in a restaurant I was lucky enough to be seated near the Breedersons and their brats. Boy brat, around 5, kept running around the restaurant making like he was an airplane. As my boyfriend and I got up to leave, I went back to use the bathroom. Boy brat came back the hallway, pushed open the door to the kitchen and yelled. As he turned away to run, I said, "Hey kid, come here." He walked over to me and I said, "Do you know that there are monsters under your bed?" Kid looked at me and lost all expression. As I came out of the bathroom, boy brat was sitting at the table with his parents crying. I hope he's scarred for life.
Anonymous User
January 27, 2006
hahahaaaaaaaahaaaaaa
yeah, he gonna keep his feet off the floor for the next few nights..

Cambion
January 27, 2006
Haha, that's great. I wonder if the breeders will like their sprog's sudden desire to sleep in their bed.
sprogless
January 27, 2006
I wish I had the balls to do that! Hee Hee!
It's possible that you stifled his creativity & damaged his psyche for life. Perhaps he'll be a "deferred success" at that!
KB
January 27, 2006
That is an absolute SCREAM! I love it, and thanks for the laugh!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.