Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

madagascar movie..

Posted by non 
non
madagascar movie..
June 03, 2005
Am I reading this correctly? You went to see Madagascar and you are complaining that there were small children there? It is a kid's movie! Granted, I can't see taking an infant to a theater for any reason, but if the kid is old enough to be plopped in front of the television, why wouldn't you think they would be at the movie?

You wrote:

***Which I could handle and resigned myself to. ?My client handled it well, despite the long line to buy tickets and the longer line to buy popcorn. ?****

Well, I would hope you would handle it well, since you guys put yourself in the ring of fire. Did you go to chuck E cheese later?
Gr82b-CF
Re: madagascar movie..
June 04, 2005
I agree there would probably be kids at the theater, but 'INFANTS and Toadlers' is what #332 was refering to.

Do you really think an infant can follow a movie or even know what the hell is going on for that matter?

There should be separate showings for 'families' who choose not to get babysitters. Also, if they bring in an infant, they should have to pay full price for the tickets because the sprog is going to be annoying someone. Do you think it's right for the fresh crotch loaves to be disrupting the movie for the older sprogs who can actually enjoy it? Seems selfish to me.
non
Re: madagascar movie..
June 04, 2005
Gr82b-CF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree there would probably be kids at the
> theater, but 'INFANTS and Toadlers' is what #332
> was refering to.
>
> Do you really think an infant can follow a movie
> or even know what the hell is going on for that
> matter?
>
Do you think it's right
> for the fresh crotch loaves to be disrupting the
> movie for the older sprogs who can actually enjoy
> it? Seems selfish to me.

You obviously didn't read my entire post. I will cut an paste the info you missed.

***Granted, I can't see taking an infant to a theater for any reason, but if the kid is old enough to be plopped in front of the television, why wouldn't you think they would be at the movie?***

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.