Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Birth Rape" - a.k.a. Moos not getting their fantasy childbirths

Posted by Cambion 
"Birth Rape" - a.k.a. Moos not getting their fantasy childbirths
December 24, 2012
I'd heard this stupid term "birth rape" before and for the hell of it, I typed it into Google. Kind of disturbing that it yielded in excess of 52 million results - really? There are this many women out there who honestly think that just because they don't get their coveted natchural birth, that a hospital birth (either vaginally or C-section) constitutes rape? That's got to be a big slap in the face to anyone who has ever been genuinely raped.

Some women talk about how they don't want C-sections done (because apparently birthing a loaf vaginally when it won't come out is more important than having a LIVE baby) and how doctors will "trick" them into getting loaves cut out. I can only imagine what OBs think when they get these crunchy hippie asshole women in the OR screaming that they don't want drugs or C-sections because the Moos will probably be flailing and kicking and fighting every step of the way. It's probably just easier to gas the hysterical Moos and cut/pull the loaf out.

Just a couple of the WTF sites I found:

http://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/birthrape.asp
This is written by a midwife/childbirth educator who got knocked up at age 17 and decided she wanted a natural birth, but was "raped" by doctors when they strapped her to a table, knocked her out, and extracted her loaf with forceps. The Moo claims that because of this, she was unable to have a good or even normal relationship with her daughter. Really? You're going to base how you treat your child for her entire life on the fact that you didn't get to hold or feed her for 24 hours?

http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2011/08/confession-of-birth-rape-survivor.html
Moo feels she was "raped" because the doctor did a vaginal exam while Moo was laboring and didn't listen to her when she told him to "get out of my vagina." She didn't want the vag exam because it would introduce bacteria into the vagina. Yeah, all that bacteria in that filthy sterile hospital room! (She also talks about how her cervix was nonexistent due to the birth. That made me cringe) She says she's been diagnosed with PTSD due to her "birth trauma." Who cares if the loaf came out normal and healthy - all Moo can focus on is how she was doctor-raped.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a26519895/vbac_denied_horrid_experience...?cpg=1
Moo was knocked out against her will and given a C-section. Who cares that her child came out healthy and alive - all Moo cares about is how she was robbed of the wonderful experience of a VBAC.

http://birthraped.wordpress.com/whats-birth-rape/
According to this site, birth rape is "the violence and assault women are subjected to by those they are trusting to safely care for them while they give birth. It is ignoring a woman’s refusal of procedure. It is anything which in any other situation would be considered assault/battery." This site is sickening in the comments - there are some women who claim to be rape and molestation survivors who say that "birth rape" is a perfectly fitting term. NO ONE gets raped in a hospital by a doctor - if you don't fucking want to be examined so intimately by a doctor, don't get knocked up or don't go to a hospital while pregnant! Simple shit!

I don't understand - if these women don't want to undergo internal exams, hospital births or C-sections, then why the fuck do they go to the hospital? If they're so convinced that doctor-assisted childbirth = sexual assault, why do they do it? Shit your loaf in the living room in a kiddy pool and if you bleed to death, then you can have a fully natchural childbirth where you die from calving, just like what used to happen before all that pesky advancement in medicine that allows women to shit loaves and survive.

I hate to say it, but a tiny part of me almost wishes these women could experience real rape so they can see how much they trivialize that word when they talk about it in relation to giving birth. Of course, I'm sure some would still be ballsy enough to say that the pelvic exam prior to giving birth was worse than being taken against one's will by five men in a van.

Moos might think their natural birth is special, but it's just another day for an OB and they are not in the business of making the process of loaf-shitting magical. They're there to do their best to ensure Loaf and Moo survive, and if Moo is kicking and screaming anytime a nurse gets within 25 feet of her, I can kind of see how knocking Moo out and carving the loaf out could be the best solution. These Moos seem to not care if their babies are stuck halfway out or have the cords wrapped around their necks or are in distress or if Moo has too small of a pelvis to push Junior out. Basically, they care more about fulfilling their own selfish desires for their "dream births" than they do about having healthy, live children.
Re: "Birth Rape" - a.k.a. Moos not getting their fantasy childbirths
December 24, 2012
All I had to read was one tale of a doctor putting his whole hand up the tunnel o' love to manipulate the cervix and that got me squirming. But hey, these bitches bought the ticket and that's all part of the loafing ride, so quit squalling. Thousands of women whelp in public toilets and on bus station floors, so I really don't get the drama.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I'm not going to read the gory details but I have to agree they shouldn't have any procedure done against their wishes. My aunt was in the ER once and had a catheter shoved in her without being asked first or being explained what they were doing. And she was perfectly capable of walking to the restroom to piss in a cup but the ER was busy and the nurse didn't want to waste time walking an old lady to the toilet. She felt violated and I can understand it. I am a private person myself and anyone did that to me without asking, unless it was a true emergency and necessary, they'd end up wishing I'd never graced their hospital with my presence.
December 24, 2012
This is difficult to say to me because... I have been appendix-rape.
Yes, I know. It is something that we all have heard but... You see, I went to a doctor. My belly hurt, but I knew that some acupuncture and positive renforcement would cure me.
But it wasn't so. That man wasn't my trusted naturopath, the one who gave me the celiac diagnosys that changed my life. Sadly, my naturopath was in a three-weeks cruise to recharge his living energy (he is such a dedicated man!). So I had to go to a MD. Yes, I know. I should have trusted my body more.
That man... The "doctor", touched me on my belly and didn't even tried to open my chakra. He just looked at me, went all pale and called other doctors.
I was strapped on a bed, drugged and rushed in a cold room with bright light (not colored light at all! Don't they know what that white light do to your reiki?! And they call themselves DOCTOR?!). Noone listened to me. I tried to tell them I didn't want a surgery but I was soon drugged into sleep.
When I woke, a tiny part of me was gone. And I will never have it back with me.
I know that the "doctors" have lied to me. I know they threw around big words like "peritonitis" just to scare me.
I have PTSD and burst into tears every time I see an intact belly.
I will never be the same person.
/Satire

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
t.
Yes, I know. It is something that we all have heard but... You see, I went to a doctor. My belly hurt, but I knew that some acupuncture and positive renforcement would cure me.
But it wasn't so. That man wasn't my trusted naturopath, the one who gave me the celiac diagnosys that changed my life. Sadly, my naturopath was in a three-weeks cruise to recharge his living energy (he is such a dedicated man!). So I had to go to a MD. Yes, I know. I should have trusted my body more.
That man... The "doctor", touched me on my belly and didn't even tried to open my chakra. He just looked at me, went all pale and called other doctors.
I was strapped on a bed, drugged and rushed in a cold room with bright light (not colored light at all! Don't they know what that white light do to your reiki?! And they call themselves DOCTOR?!). Noone listened to me. I tried to tell them I didn't want a surgery but I was soon drugged into sleep.
I know that the "doctors" have lied to me. I know they threw around big words like "peritonitis" just to scare me.
/Satire

Hahahahaha.
December 24, 2012
Jesus. I feel bad for that first moo's kid. I can't imagine being treated like shit by your own moo just because your birth didn't meet Moomie's standards. Hope that kid grows up to be childfree.
These crunchy hippie moos can fuck off and die.
December 24, 2012
I just looked up the tag for it on Tumblr.
Holy shit and six ways to Sunday people are nuts and there are some serious misandrists in that tag.
It's kind of fucking disgusting and makes me ashamed to have a vagina all over again.
On the other hand however there were a couple ACTUAL rape survivors that were pretty pissed about the whole thing.
So at least the people who have gone through the horrors of rape know this term and its implications are absolute bullshit made up by cows who just want to piss and moo about not getting a natural birth.
Stupid cunts, christ.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

December 24, 2012
There is a solution to all of this.

Doctors can stop doctoring.

These women can try to have all the natural childbirths they want.

When they and/or their loaves die the problem is solved!!

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
December 24, 2012
The first moo who claims to not be able to have a 'normal' relationship with her she-loaf is just using it an excuse. She just can't stand that she whelped a girl and not a little man she could titfeed for 5 years. That poor kid. Living with that cuntish teen moo.
December 24, 2012
lisbeth
There is a solution to all of this.

Doctors can stop doctoring.

These women can try to have all the natural childbirths they want.

When they and/or their loaves die the problem is solved!!

Sounds good to me. The GYN doctors can just go practice on people who have endometriosis and cysts and let the preggos fuck off and die since they wanna be so natural.
One of the things I love about Dr. Amy is her "Dead Baby Card".

When she got a woman who refused to consent to a C-section or other medical intervention despite their babies being in obvious danger, Dr. Amy would whip out this contract:

Dr. Tuteur has explained to me that she believes my baby is in imminent danger of dying and needs to be delivered by C-section immediately. I understand that my baby might die without an immediate C-section, but I refuse and I take full responsibility for my baby’s death.

And ask them to sign it.

Nobody ever did, and suddenly those all-natural morons were quite eager to put themselves in the doctor's hands.
December 24, 2012
CFinPenthouse
The first moo who claims to not be able to have a 'normal' relationship with her she-loaf is just using it an excuse. She just can't stand that she whelped a girl and not a little man she could titfeed for 5 years. That poor kid. Living with that cuntish teen moo.

I was actually thinking teen whore either got knocked up to trap babby daddy or didn't know who babby daddy was and decided to keep the loaf anyway 'cause babbies are all cute and such. But after Loaflina was born reality hit and now she's got buyer's remorse, and to make herself look less like a shitty moo she blames teh ebil doctors for not letting her home birf.
Admit it, cunt. You never wanted the kid to begin with. Stop blaming everyone else for your shitty choices.
December 24, 2012
The very phrase "birth rape" is such an insult to actual rape victims that it really pisses me off.

My mom and I both croaked when I was being born. My mom begged the patronizing asshole of a doctor to drug her - I was on my way out. He basically laughed at her. He stopped laughing when my head was suddenly visible, and mom and I both started going critical. Both of us flatlined and were revived.

Think there's an insultingly misappropriated trauma term for that? Were both of us 'comfort raped' for not getting a healthy, normal hospital delivery, or maybe 'life raped' since both of us flatlined?

Cambion
if these women don't want to undergo internal exams, hospital births or C-sections, then why the fuck do they go to the hospital?

^This.

-------------------------
"They will say that you are on the wrong road, if it is your own." ~Antonio Porchia
t., you only THOUGHT you were writing satire. Fran Drescher, in her book "Cancer, Schmancer," writes that when she had her hysterectomy, the doctors took out her appendix too--without her consent!!!!!!! She was outraged because the consent form didn't spell out that such might prove necessary during the surgery (or simply be routine; doctors don't want other doctors years hence looking at a scar in the appendix area and ruling out appendicitis). No, she didn't sue, but she did wail that she had been "abused" and robbed of her right to choose.

Sheesh, when I had my emergency hysterectomy years ago, the doctor told me the ovaries and tubes were going bye-bye too, but didn't mention the appendix. After the surgery, he told me that went too and I was delighted. Whatever happened to being glad your life was saved?
December 24, 2012
I'm having a sneezing attack.

MOLD RAPE!!!

No, not in here - it's outside. Ima SUE the Forest Preserve district! AND the trees! AND the fungi! AND the animals who shit in the woods! This is an OUTRAGE!

I'm also going to sue various drug mfg's because they show fields of flowers and butterflies in their allergy med ads - and that was NOT *my* experience AT ALL! Some nasty aging barfly of a pharm tech snapped at me. They promised me fields of flowers and butterflies! I have PTSD now!

It's also Al Gore's fault. For the Global Warming.

MOLD RAPE!!!
December 24, 2012
t.
/Satire

Woah! I missed the "/Satire" at first. You had me going for a minute there! Beautifully done, I laughed when my crummy eyes finally saw the satire tag. Though sadly, you *KNOW* there are freaks who are really like that.
December 24, 2012
I'd like to add one if I may, and it's from the Commode too. Basically this crazed moo started off by lying the moment she entered the hospital. During the birthing process she went absolutely crazy batshit, then when her baby was born she accused the hospital staff of 'kidnapping' the baby. Then she went sue crazy.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/668204/finally-able-to-write-this-warning-not-a-happy-birthday
December 24, 2012
t.
/Satire

waving hellolarious smile rolling left rightsmile :jump drinking coffee bouncing and laughing waving hellolarious

But I thought that Birth Rape had more to do with the birth being so horrific that it's as violating as rape? As in, you didn't want the baby, but you were forced to give birth to it because no one let you have access to abortion, or you were raped and got pregnant, and were forced to give birth to the resulting baby?

Granted, they treat you more like cattle and less like a woman when it comes to reproduction. I can understand how it would be violating for a doctor to do something to you without telling you beforehand or overriding your wishes.
December 24, 2012
solarsong
Granted, they treat you more like cattle and less like a woman when it comes to reproduction. I can understand how it would be violating for a doctor to do something to you without telling you beforehand or overriding your wishes.

I also understood that...i know that there are women being drama queens over not having the dream birth but i've also read horror stories in which doctors treat you like cattle when it comes to reproduction issues. Like not respecting your body at all, riping you and sowing back like a piece of meat and besides that making some remarks which are the last thing you need while in agony.

I've also heard women talking between them about these horrors and it got stuck in my mind the experience of one of my mom's work colleagues. She gave birth naturally and one of the nurses told her to shut the fuck up with the screaming because she liked it when she fucked and shoved a towel in her mouth.:hs

Of course, i wouldn't call it rape but lack of disrespect.
December 24, 2012
Thanks everybody grinning smiley it is sooo fun to poke at crunchymooos.

In all honesty, there are areas of reproductive care that needs attentions. We all know how difficult getting a tubal can be and how un-professional some OBs are. Still, the problem is definitively not "They gave me a C-Section and now this babby is RUINED!".

Problem is that, even in the event they do give birth in their living room, the changes of producing another tards are a lot higher. I lost count of how many normal babies had lost brain cells due to mooh's idiocy. And it piss me off, even more than the dead babies. At least, those had gone and won't suffer anymore. But other? Potentially normal and useful members of society reduced to tards by moooh desire for a nachural birth.
Fuck off.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 24, 2012
"one of the nurses told her to shut the fuck up with the screaming because she liked it when she fucked and shoved a towel in her mouth"

I must be an enormous bitch, but I find this funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 24, 2012
Maybe all those women saw the birth scene on Mad Men and wanted to be high as a kite and having all kinds of fantasies as they were giving birth and were disappointed when they did not receive all the Demerol that Betty Draper had.
December 24, 2012
drake
"one of the nurses told her to shut the fuck up with the screaming because she liked it when she fucked and shoved a towel in her mouth"

I must be an enormous bitch, but I find this funny.

Yeah, I got a giggle out of it too. Then again, I'm quite sick. grinning smiley

And I agree with the rest of you, this is HUGELY offensive to people who have actually been sexually assaulted. Stupid cunts need a right fucking slap! angry flipping off

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

December 24, 2012
I guess those silly doctors assume that these laboring women want as much done as can be done to save them and their loaves, including possible C-sections.

If a medical procedure was done (or not done) against your will and it caused you some kind of injury (like a surgeon leaving a scalpel in your abdomen), then it's malpractice. Of course, what constitutes malpractice in OB varies quite widely. Moos will sue if their child is born with so much as an eyelash missing. If a medical procedure was forced on you that you did not consent to, it's not sexual assault. It may be a lot of things, but it is neither sexual nor assault.

On the other hand, laboring Moos aren't exactly known for being sane and altogether mentally, so doctors will probably ignore their hysterics because they cannot be trusted to be rational when they're birthing ten pounds of flesh. And if the doctor listens to the Moo and doesn't do a C-section or doesn't yank Junior out with forceps, Moo will sue if her kid comes out brain damaged or dead due to HER refusal. Or if Moo dies because she refused a C-section and bled to death, her family will sue.

I think one would have to be fuckin' nuts to be an OB these days. With all these crunchy Moos wanting designer births, basically every other loaf is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login