Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Missing" Duh

Posted by law 
"Missing" Duh
December 26, 2012
Portland friends are searching for a 29-year old father of FOUR who hasn't been seen since 2am Saturday at the pub.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Father-missing-in-Portland-Its-completely-baffling-to-us-184840431.html

Here's moo's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/riccijoan.mcconnellhegland

Their Myspace from '08:
http://www.myspace.com/portlandreader/photos/53215996/tagged#{%22ImageId%22%3A53215996}

Who else smells another Nicholas Francisco/Alex Martin incident? This dude isn't missing, he blew town. I almost guarantee it.
Re: "Missing" Duh
December 26, 2012
I bet he's in Vegas. Anyone want to come search the Spearmint Rhino, Olympic Garden and Palomino with me?

Yeah, he blew town. Get a load of the pic of the cow shoveling food in. Jesus. He's 29 and has FOUR kids? There's some blurb in the article about 'mental health issues'. Uh huh. Yeah that's a nice euphemism for making like a tree and leaving.

Or maybe the "Smiley Face Killer(s)" got him. (Target young men, dump bodies in water.) Seen any smiley faces around? Watch the water ways, he may pop up.
December 26, 2012
He up and left. Had enough of the famblee life. Sorry Moomie, you'll have to find yourself another wallet.
December 26, 2012
Wow. That Nicholas Francisco/Alex Martin dude is quite a piece of work. And not fooling anyone with his comment about how it was hard to leave his kids. If he weren't trying to escape them, too, he wouldn't have done several things that make support enforcement so difficult (disappearing suddenly, leaving the state, changing his name). Hell, he even said "there are lots of kids who don't have dads". All his answers about the kids were carefully worded and evasive, crafted to sound like he cares.

As for the other guy...well, areas in that part of Portland can be sketchy indeed, particularly after 2AM (which is when they last heard from him). I just don't have a good feeling about this. Either he's dead somewhere, or he's taken off. I'd like to hope that he walks back in the front door, but I doubt it.
December 26, 2012
A devoted father doesn't hang out in bars until all hours of the morning with "friends" and then, instead of going home, stay all night at someone else's apartment. Also, they have four kids and no car? WTH?
'
December 26, 2012
https://plus.google.com/113512801819600549837/about?gl=us&hl=en

According to the reviews of the pub where he was last thought to be seen, it's a great place for a hamburger during the day, a bunch of drunk college students hang out there during the days and hours he was alleged to have been there, the drinks are over priced, homeless men are known to frequent the place late at night and participate in Karaoke, and it's a good place to pick up a one night stand. I am wondering what happened between 2AM when he allegedly texted his wife he was spending the night at a friend's apartment and when the friends woke up and claimed he wasn't there at the apartment the next morning. No one says anything about how he got to the apartment, IF he actually made it there, where his vehicle is, OR why the police think he may be suffering from a "mental health" crisis or break down. There are too many unanswered questions for me to make an accurate call on this one yet.

However, I do have to wonder why a 29 year old man has FOUR kids. That is perhaps the biggest mystery of all. The second biggest mystery is if he was such a devoted family man, then WHY is he out juking at 2AM with four bea-U-tiful kids and a lovely wife at home AND on the weekend right before Christmas? Also, they say he was in "business attire", as if he had just stopped off at a college bar for a few beers after work with the guys, but where would he have been engaged in "business" on a Saturday that would have led to 2 AM last call drinks and a sleep over at a friend's house? I have several guesses:

1)The lapse in time unaccounted for, along with the text to his wife instead of a phone call, lead me to believe the most logical scenario is he got into a fight with the friend whose apartment he allegedly crashed at over a woman at the bar, the "friend" killed him, possibly accidentally, and dumped the body around 1AM, and then used the text to the wife from hubby's cell phone at 2AM to establish an alibi and to confuse the time line for law enforcement.

2)He never WAS at the bar, his friends were covering for him and genuinely don't know what happened to him, and he wound up with the wrong woman at the wrong time and was murdered by a jealous lover/husband. The woman he was fooling around with is afraid and is covering for the murderer OR she got the ax too.

3)The wife killed him herself earlier in the day and texted herself from his phone in an effort to remove herself from the suspect pool and create an alibi.

4)He snapped and created an eleborate mystery in order to flee from his family responsibilities.

5)He truly does have mental health issues and is half dead(or dead) in a ditch somewhere.

6)He had an accident on his way to the friend's apartment and they just haven't located the wreckage yet.

7)He was mugged coming out of the bar, possibly even car jacked and murdered, and they haven't located the vehicle and his body yet.

8)He took off with an old girlfriend he ran into at the bar and will never been seen or heard from again.

9)He wasn't the wonder duh and husband he has been portrayed as and was mixed up in drugs. He was killed as a result of a drug deal gone bad

10)He went home with the wrong one night stand, got some bad drugs, and when he finally sobered up and realized he didn't make his Santa Claus run he was so ashamed he just hasn't been able to show his face yet.

I love a good mystery.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
PeaceNLI
December 26, 2012
What a fugly cow! If I was the duh, I'd head for the hills, and fast! All this dairy animal posts are pregnancy photos, EWWWW!

check out her likes on FB. she has a page for finding her wallet husband and she posted wedding pix there. EWWWWW, what a fugly, fat cow he married.

if I was him, I'd run, too!
December 26, 2012
Snark Shark
"8)He took off with an old girlfriend he ran into at the bar and will never been seen or heard from again."

this is the scenerio where he HASN'T been murdered- so it's actually the BEST one.

but moo won't like it!

Don't forget this one!

10)He went home with the wrong one night stand, got some bad drugs, and when he finally sobered up and realized he didn't make his Santa Claus run he was so ashamed he just hasn't been able to show his face yet.

Does anyone remember the run away bride a few years ago who got cold feet for her big wedding day and then staged her own elaborate abduction? She ended up having to pay over 100k in restitution to the city, county, and state law enforcement agencies for all the time and money spent looking for her. confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
December 26, 2012
Ugh. She is inpig and bloated in every bloody picture two faces puking

I guess that is what being pregnant all your 20s is like. What in the hell took him so long to run away/disappear/be killed by a jealous axe murderer?!

I would've done the first time this beast blew up like a water buffalo. But then again, I'm not a breeder duh with lifescript fantasies.
December 26, 2012
CFinPenthouse
Ugh. She is inpig and bloated in every bloody picture two faces puking

I guess that is what being pregnant all your 20s is like. What in the hell took him so long to run away/disappear/be killed by a jealous axe murderer?!

I would've done the first time this beast blew up like a water buffalo. But then again, I'm not a breeder duh with lifescript fantasies.

Is that her fat ass pictured behind him in one of the endearing toddler with daddy shots? If so, perhaps he just walked off and kept on running. :smn

December 26, 2012
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8667381

Here it mentions he caught a CAB to the friend's apartment. If he lived close by, like has been said, then why not catch a cab HOME?? It also says the friend whose apartment he supposedly went to went to sleep at 1:30 and that Matt was dropped off at the apartment by the cab around 2am, which is when the text to his wife was sent. Did he have a key, if not then who let him in, did anyone see him at the apartment, and why didn't he just go home?confused smiley

December 26, 2012
kidlesskim
Is that her fat ass pictured behind him in one of the endearing toddler with daddy shots? If so, perhaps he just walked off and kept on running. :smn

She actually posted all kinds of pics in her facebook page (see OP's message). She is inpig in nearly ALL of them.
Re: Pathetic
December 27, 2012
WM
Wow, I haven't felt it necessary to do this in quite some time.

You all should be completely ASHAMED of yourselves, you bastards. YOu find it necessary to taget in on someone who is suffering like it's a bunch of cheap gossip you stupid fucks.

Whether he left because he didn't want to deal with this anymore is their deal, in no way is it concerning any of you. How many of you knew either of them personally? I am guessing none. YOu all are disgusting human beings that get thrills from bashing others--I cannot imagine what it's like to have to wake up and be in your body knowing that you look foreward to the next person you get tear apart.

Here is what I got out of the story if you all are absolutely interested instead of coming up with your own stories: He went to a bar with a friend for his friend's birthday, then he decided to head to another friends house (whether it was because he didn't want to go home drunk or wanted to continue to party isn't any of my business or yours)--the area where this friend lives is dangerous (if you live in St. John's, you might know that). Easy, he could have gotten up to take the bus home and someone could have jumped him, mugged him, or put him in a fatal position. So, maybe you should all know what you're talking about before you start to spread rumors about people you don't even know.

Now, the wife--or "the cow"/"fatass". She's a devoted wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and a very good Christian. Those pictures of her; well, her "fat ass" is pregnant in the majority of them (including the one where she is eat at THANKSGIVING) and if she not then she's working on losing the baby weight, you stupid shits. Did you also know that's she's been completely self-concious of her weight for years now? This is how your boost someone's morals. I wonder how many of you have figures to die for and if any do, I wonder how many of you have personalities to die for--that answer is easy: none.

His disappearance isn't a game to him or his family (which is incredibly large, by the way--if he ran away someone in his family would find out).

I personally can't imagine what she's going through right now, and how she would feel if she ever saw this page. I think that maybe you all should take a good long look at yourselves and ask yourself why you find it necessary to attack people who are vulnerable. This is going past putting your two cents in on what might have happened.

I would like to be the bigger person, though, and say: I sincerely hope none of you ever have to go through what that young woman must be going through right now--she must be worried near physical illness and have sleepless nights. How do you think her Christmas went? That's right, you are more concerned that she might be too overweight for your liking. I am sure each and everyone of you is a catch, I can tell with your personality through these posts. I also be that your spouses (if that luckly man or woman chose to spend the rest of their lives with you--you know the true winner of the relationship; get it, it's sarcasm) all are models and People's Sexiest [insert occupation here].

Now what is truly in my heart, but I am much too mature to tell you is this: "I hope you all have to go through something similar to this; lying awake at night wondering when your loved one will come home only to find out that they won't; I hope you get that call confirming your fears; I hope you have to struggle with telling your children what happened to mommy or daddy because they aren't there be it a holiday or any ordinary day; I hope you cry yourselves to sleep everynight--blaming yourselves becuase their musst have been something you could have done to stop it." HOwever, those who are reading this are laughing and erogant morons who think bad things don't happen to people like them.

Think before you speak. Words break--they can kill in some situations, but you all are such morons that you can see and don't want to see that you're wrong. So let me tell you: YOU ALL ARE WRONG. Not just on this topic--in life. You're backwards. You have true mental issues and you should seek help; get medications, devote you life to God or Buddah or Genesha or whatever you may need to find to fix yourselves because you all are completely broken people. You have no use on this planet treating people like trash or dogshit because you think it's funny. Even more shameful and the people who feed off this type of energy. The sheep, too blind to see that the person they are following are leading them to a slaughter house and not to a pature--it's an animal and religious analogy. however, if I haven't made it clear enough, you are all too stupid to know that though.

End note: get help and re-evaluate your lives, you are all so pathetic and useless that it's really just sad.

Good luck--remember whatever goes over the horse's back has to come under his belly. Figure it out if you don't know what it means. You use electronic intelligence and have none naturally, I am sure the computer will give you the answer

You haven't felt the need to troll in a while??? Gosh, how mature of you. Too bad you didn't think before trolling here.

Fuck off and die, you god damn idiot cunt. I didn't bother reading all of your post because it's too long and mostly illiterate. Learn to read. I snark on the moo because her wallet ran away from her ugly face. I want to know how in the hell he managed to fuck that thing more than once. He was obviously so desperate to get laid that he was willing to throw a hot dog down a hallway.

Please wander back to your pasture, Bessie. We don't give udder rubs here.
December 27, 2012
"you are all digusting human beings that get thrills from bashing others"

Yeah, we do. And your point is?

angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Anonymous User
December 27, 2012
Portland? Isn't that where the series 'Grimm' is set? Perhaps a Wessen got him.
Anonymous User
December 27, 2012
Look, I'm not trolling. I am irritated.

I don't get why if someone writes a long blurb expressing their emotions they are a troll, but you treat someone like crap and your not. I am not hurting anyone, at least not purposefully. The only thing I wanted was for people to look at their actions and to understand that they are talking about someone who is in a state of distress and you blocked that so no one could. I am sure this will be blocked to because I am not letting it go.

I am glad that you can see you aren't right. I don't know what to say about that. I said everything else before (I was just unloading, not trolling). I just think it's wrong that you're bashing someone who is suffering. Your pride in harming the weak is disgusting and I think it's wonderful that you can acknowledge that.

I don't understand this whole thing on wanting to hurt people.

Re: Pathetic
December 27, 2012
Wow, just wow. I'm out tonight saving the life of an 8 year old and some clueless, ivory tower fucking moo idiot wanders in here and has the clueless audacity to troll.

Tell you what toots, I've seen every bit the of conjecture here happen in EMS and ER responses, the "family man who gets drunk and crashes, the "family man" who picks up a hooker and gets trick rolled, the one who is having an affair and ends up in the ER with a 12 inch dildo so far up his rectum he as to go to the OR to get it removed and refuses to have his wife called because the floozy (or guy) with him isn't her. You know the kind of stuff that happens in the real world where banal suburban hausfraus like you have never experienced.

So tell me while you've been playing mommy and experiencing poetry and spiritual journeys over and over again what have you really done? Tonight I protected the airway of a child who was at risk of his throat closing up and dieing. We lucked out it did not require aggressive intervention. Are you prepared to do a surgical tracheotomy in the dark like I am?

Who's pathetic now?

I've been on calls and searches for incidents like this, dealt with the families, seen it first hand. I've nearly gotten killed on some of these searches while the guy we we're looking for was knocking off some strange in a fleabag hotel at the same time. Imagine how I felt when I realized my wife was nearly a widow so this fuckstick could get his wet because wifeypoo turned off the nooky tap

Welcome to the real world.

"I hope you all have to go through something similar to this; lying awake at night wondering when your loved one will come home

Guess what, my wife has this happen a lot. I'm in the second most dangerous job in the US according to The Washington Post and the first according to Popular Mechanics. And that is in compassion to the most often cite job of commercial fishing. We're ahead of cops and firefighters.

I hope you have to struggle with telling your children what happened to mommy or daddy because they aren't there be it a holiday or any ordinary day

For an "writer" you obviously struggle with reading comprehension and reading in context. We are child free, we don't have any children. And people question why children are failing. As for telling someone there mommy or daddy won't be there for a holiday, I've had that chore as well as telling a murdering parent they've killed their child and had to deal with the scumbag blaming me. Fuck you I've been there. Imagine being me when, despite superhuman efforts we've been unable to save the life of that parent, that spouse, that child. Bitch you have no business even going there you Ivory tower suburban coward. Have you ever worn the blood home? Have you seen the last remnants of a life circle around a sink drain because you just washed it out of stained uniform? Have you ever flushed bits of human brain from your boots? How dare you even think of popping off like that when you've never gotten closer to those experiences than a TV hollywood experience. You should experience just one of my memories, just one of my nightmares.

As for guys like this who take risks and then hide or worse, yes it is my business because we are the ones who have to find them, rescue them, medically treat them. We are the ones who risk our lives to save them or at least recover them. I've lost friends and colleges to line of duty deaths, long term illness related to the job and suicide from PTSD. My life is on the line from people like this. Someday someone may be telling my wife "he's not coming home." If that happens I hope you're the one who gets to tell her.

I bet you're a "Christian" too. So many like you that preach the Lord and then do no real work. Guys like me, we are out doing, touching lives, binding wounds (Luke 13: 25-37), not caring if someone is a saint or sinner (John 8: 7-10). I know many a christian who yelled Halleluiah on Sunday and stole people blind the next six days. I've met many a sinner who never saw a church and yet touched lives and loved others with out demands for donations or homage. The difference between talking christ like and acting Christ like.

Some weasely troll has no standing to make any of the sad and ultimately foolish comments like you. You want pathetic look in your own mirror. More than one person on this board has done more for families in 10 minutes than you and all your soccer mom cohorts will do in your entire lives combined. Idiots like you who second guess those of us who stick our necks out on a daily basis disgust me beyond words. That's why we are on boards like this. We do and you moo. We give - sometimes our lives (John 3: 16) - and you take. If anyone needs help it is you. Try getting off the couch and living life instead of fantasizing it through "writing" and day dreams.

That's funny. The troll actually went to the trouble of registering. Wow.
December 27, 2012
Of course you won't read what I wrote margaret. That would require some insight which you lack.

Snark Shark
we need an 'applause' emoticon!!

(for thom)thumbs upwink

HAIL THOM! bowing
December 27, 2012
Thom - You continue to be our inspiration, and I have no other words to tell you how I feel about everything you just said.

And hello, WENDY MCGEE!!!!!

I KNOW who you are because you were a troll that got kicked off of a forum that I have been a member of for years. You are a sanctimonious CUNT of the highest order. You have an awtard who wanders off so often, that he has had people like Thom risking their lives out looking for him for DAYS on end. You are a fucking fundie Moo, and your awtard is a Twin, and the other boy is normal.

If any of you BF'ers want more info and dirt on this despicable fucking BITCH, let me know.

Wendy, I cannot believe that you wandered in here! Wait til I tell my other forum where you ended up!!!

ETA- I have been informed that this is not the same Moo that used to be on that web site that i belong to. However, she is the spitting image of her, right down to the self righteous bullshit attitiude. These types are apparently more common than roaches.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 27, 2012
Snark Shark
and better KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE NEAREST LAKE OR RIVER!

He went down to the river
And into the river, he derped

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 27, 2012
wmcgee

However, I don't think I need to apologize for what I have said in the original post at all and I still think that what you all are doing is wrong.

Yes you are wrong and you us a very sincere apology. You are the one who is wrong. As I said in my post people like this put my life at risk. They fail their family as others have pointed out. By defending them you condone them failing their family and putting the lives of rescuers at risk.

As I said all those petty insults you put in your post and wishing would happen to people, well I've experienced them all. Only someone who has not ever had such an experience could ever say what horrid and disgusting things you said.

You are the hateful and vicious one.

You do owe us all, especially me a heart felt apology. I don't know how you can look in the mirror and not see that.

thom_c
wmcgee

However, I don't think I need to apologize for what I have said in the original post at all and I still think that what you all are doing is wrong.

Yes you are wrong and you us a very sincere apology. You are the one who is wrong. As I said in my post people like this put my life at risk. They fail their family as others have pointed out. By defending them you condone them failing their family and putting the lives of rescuers at risk.

As I said all those petty insults you put in your post and wishing would happen to people, well I've experienced them all. Only someone who has not ever had such an experience could ever say what horrid and disgusting things you said.

You are the hateful and vicious one.

You do owe us all, especially me a heart felt apology. I don't know how you can look in the mirror and not see that.

Looks like another hit and run troll. I am fighting the urge to PM her and let her have it. Again.

Sorry if I broke protocol, but this bitch caught me on a bad day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login