Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Missing" Duh

Posted by law 
Re: "Missing" Duh
December 31, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
Same here. The links to those pictures on her FB page no longer work either.

The adoption site comes up no prob as long as you have the URL correct with no typos, but his wife took down some of her FB albums.
December 31, 2012
Snark Shark
law
but his wife took down some of her FB albums.

what a shocker! smile rolling left righteyes2

"SEND MONEY!! MOO NEEDS MORE PIE!!!"

Moo needs a fucking dental plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 31, 2012
Thanks for the reminder to check my accuracy on the copy-paste. I'd been unknowingly including the period at the end of the sentence with the URL.

Interesting discrepancy on the dates re: marriage and such. Could be he ticked the wrong box when filling it out, but who knows. Why would it matter if he listed as married or single, though? It's not like an adoption site is a place to trawl for chicks...

There's been nothing new in the news about this dude for a while. If cops are saying 'no foul play suspected', that means that maybe he's alive, but still not good news for his wife...it means that either he has come unhinged and is withdrawing from everything, or he just took off. As I said before, I hope he is able to walk back in the front door and be a parent for those kids, none of whom asked for any of this, but it's not looking good.
Anonymous User
December 31, 2012
randomcfchick
Interesting discrepancy on the dates re: marriage and such. Could be he ticked the wrong box when filling it out, but who knows. Why would it matter if he listed as married or single, though? It's not like an adoption site is a place to trawl for chicks...

There's no discrepancy; he submitted it in September 2007, not 2009.

I know it doesn't matter in the long run, but I just find it odd that two people can go to the exact same link yet each one sees a different submission year than the other.
December 31, 2012
Whoops. My bad.
Anonymous User
December 31, 2012
That's OK. smiling smiley I was starting to wonder if I was going insane in seeing something different than someone else. grinning smiley
December 31, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
I read that article and the comments, which is where I came across this link about how Mary Kay is pretty much a cult: http://www.pinktruth.com/

Also, there's no new details about his disappearance. If he really did plan this, I bet he'll reappear on New Year's Day and the family will go on about how it's a New Year's miracle (since they're into the Jebus and all that).

Completely off topic for a moment but don't believe a word the website pink truth has to say. A lot of the supposed victims on that site have proven to be total idiots. I'm not defending Mary Kay but I am saying to take pink truth with a grain of salt.
Anonymous User
December 31, 2012
satansbitch
randy johnson's mullet
I read that article and the comments, which is where I came across this link about how Mary Kay is pretty much a cult: http://www.pinktruth.com/

Also, there's no new details about his disappearance. If he really did plan this, I bet he'll reappear on New Year's Day and the family will go on about how it's a New Year's miracle (since they're into the Jebus and all that).

Completely off topic for a moment but don't believe a word the website pink truth has to say. A lot of the supposed victims on that site have proven to be total idiots. I'm not defending Mary Kay but I am saying to take pink truth with a grain of salt.

I searched to see if there was a website that disputed what they say, and sure enough...

http://www.responsetopinktruth.com/
http://balancedmarykay.blogspot.com/ (the person that runs this site is not a Pink Truth fan).

I haven't gone to Pink Truth yet, but if I do I'll definitely look at it in a trainwrecky sort of way.
December 31, 2012
Funny, the Duh supposedly went missing on December 22nd, yet the Moo updated her photos on her FB page two days ago, on the 28th. Doesn't seem like she's overly concerned about her missing Wallet. If my husband was missing, I wouldn't be on the internet at all "friending" new people and updating my cover photos.

Yah, and I find it hilarious there's already a beggy website for funds donations. If I were to donate, it would be under the requirement the moo get Essure or tubal ligation surgery, then get her ass out to get a job.
December 31, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
randomcfchick

There's no discrepancy; he submitted it in September 2007, not 2009.

I know it doesn't matter in the long run, but I just find it odd that two people can go to the exact same link yet each one sees a different submission year than the other.

I think the confusion is that on one of Moo's blogs posted on this topic somewhere, she had listed 2009 as the year they got married.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 31, 2012
I don't think Mary Kay is a cult, I just think they are one of many options in a flooded market and their sales force is without any sort of skincare expertise and none of them are trained makeup artists. Do I really need my makeup and skincare done by a moo who is only in it because she thinks it's a career and is trying just to bring in sales dollars and whose only life experience is shitting out kyds? OR - do I want my skincare from my DERMATOLOGIST? I'll take dermatologist for $1000, Alex.

If I really need an outstanding makeup look, I'll go across the street to the salon and have their artist do my face, she does stage and theatre makeup and has years of experience even doing stuff with prosthetics and has done looks for zombie shows. She did my face for the Air Force ball and let me tell you, she is the shit. My makeup was flawless, flashy, and didn't budge one iota all night long and I was even inspired to start working with false eyelashes. The photos came out great! There's a big damned difference between a Mary Kay consultant and a professional makeup artist. I'd sooner have my shit done by a drag queen. Drag queens know makeup!! The queens up here who do the drag show at Julia's on Capitol Hill look fucking fabulous!

I put years in searching for the products that suited my particular needs. I like being able to just buy what I need at the drugstore rather than searching out some consultant and having to place an order. I'll make an exception for Avon because they truly have some outstanding products. Otherwise I can't be arsed. There are plenty of drugstore and department store brands that are of perfectly fine quality so I can't see anything about Mary Kay that I need, personally.
Anonymous User
December 31, 2012
Harper's magazine had an excellent article on Mary Kay, and how the company exploits desperate Moos. The article's argument that the "company" is a Ponzi scheme has some merit.
January 01, 2013
gailjefferson
Harper's magazine had an excellent article on Mary Kay, and how the company exploits desperate Moos. The article's argument that the "company" is a Ponzi scheme has some merit.

I saw that article but never got to read it. You have to buy access to Harper's - you can't even get it if you have collegiate access to Proquest.
January 01, 2013
I heard from a cadillac car dealer dude that Mary Kay top sellers of each year get a pink cadillac for their work. Pssh.. If you can call it that. Selling cheap shitty makeup isnt a job. But even still, how does this work merit a new car? Ill never know, but its rather interesting that its a pick cadillac SUV. hmmm.. Moomie car anyone? Seems rather pointed to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
January 01, 2013
I like Mary Kay products. I usually just buy the stuff on ebay, as a lot of consultants sell that way. I only know of one woman who has ever actually made a sustainable living selling it, however, and she works her ass off. Anyone who thinks that she can make a living selling anything -Avon, Mary Kay, Arbonne, etc. is deluded. It's a nice little side income, and that's it.
January 01, 2013
I only know one person who's made a living selling it, too. But she's been sucked into the cult-like side of it.

Also, she's the only lesbian Mary Kay sales rep I know. All the others are hetero suburban married mommies.
January 01, 2013
Snark Shark
stay free
I know there's been a few cases, mainly from the UK (atleast apparently) where people have taken out life insurances, and then "killed while out in a canoe" or "gone missing while hiking in the highlands" so their wife could get the money...all while they've been living close by.

I understand it can take a LONG time for someone to be declared dead if there's no body!

7 years in the USA. Natalee Holloway was finally declared dead this year. Not a sign of her anywhere.

(Though her dad did try to get her declared dead several years ago, as her college fund account is locked as long as she is alive. Moo fought tooth and nail, because if she were dead her little plastic surgery cash cow would dry up.)

I still smell a scam with this one though. Updating FB? Donation button? Seriously???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 01, 2013
This guy could already be settling into a new life in Iceland. Didn't someone here post a story once of a UK duh who took off and assumed a new identity in Australia? This was many decades ago and he wasn't found for years and years.
Anonymous User
January 02, 2013
Found this when I did a search for updates: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/laf/3511848963.html

I also found this post on the WebSleuths message board:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8679370&postcount=10

A couple things I noticed from social media:

1. Someone on the facebook group devoted to the search stated that he had formerly (before marrying) "lived on the streets" and that if he wanted to go back he would be very hard to find because he knows people and all the tricks for disappearing.

2. He married in 2009, it appears, and they have had all those kids (four) since then. At least one is a foster kid. That is a LOT to take on in such a short span of time. Sounds like he's the sole wage earner too. So he went from being a "street kid" free to roam where he pleased, to a married breadwinner with four kids, in an extremely short span of time.

Based on this my guess is he got overwhelmed and took off. For the sake of his family, I hope he finds his way back soon and at least has the decency to give his wife a divorce and some child support instead of just disappearing.

Now that I know what I posted above, I bet that's exactly what happened. Hope his wife can handle being a single mom because she's never going to see him again.
January 02, 2013
If I had a choice of sleeping in a dumpster and dealing with mooo and four brats, the dumpster is where I'd be.

Yet another mooo and four brats that will end up using the system in order to get by. sad smiley
January 03, 2013
mumofsixbirds
If I had a choice of sleeping in a dumpster and dealing with mooo and four brats, the dumpster is where I'd be.

Couldn't agree more. You know a dumpster has fewer infectious diseases. I wonder if Duh got tired of being fucking sick all the time?

Yet another mooo and four brats that will end up using the system in order to get by. sad smiley

They probably already were to some degree, now it will be worse. The question is will moo find another wallet and keep cranking them out like a pez dispenser?
January 03, 2013
law
mumofsixbirds

Couldn't agree more. You know a dumpster has fewer infectious diseases. I wonder if Duh got tired of being fucking sick all the time?

They probably already were to some degree, now it will be worse. The question is will moo find another wallet and keep cranking them out like a pez dispenser?

probably not - unless she starts brushing her teeth. two faces puking
Anonymous User
January 05, 2013
mumofsixbirds
law
mumofsixbirds

probably not - unless she starts brushing her teeth. two faces puking

Well, she might get lucky and find one of those rare catches that appreciates a toothless woman. Then he'll have two orafices to choose from (well, unless he is into tapping on the back door, so make that three).
January 05, 2013
Aww, man! two faces puking

So, they're still looking for this derp. Standard Insurance has been rather quiet; a young kiddo went missing here some months ago and the grocery store he works at had signs up all over.
January 05, 2013
I think they'll find this guy's remains once the snow melts. Jus tfrom looking at his pics, hearing him described, and seeing what he's done with his life so far leads one to believe that he isn't smart enough to forge a new life for himself, complete with a new, fake identity. I still think he went home with a hooker, got rolled, murdered, and dumped somewhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login