Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Missing" Duh

Posted by law 
Re: "Missing" Duh
January 07, 2013
http://www.ncwd-youth.info/node/346

On one of Moo's social networks she lists the above school as the one she attended. Below is the type of students they accept:

In-school youth (this includes prior school dropouts or those dismissed from school)
Runaway and homeless youth
Youth with disabilities
Pregnant or parenting youth
Youth offenders
Youth in foster care or aging out
Urban youth
Minority or Caucasian, male or female
From families below the poverty level
Credit deficient
Deficient in basic literacy or math skills
Substance abuse

This really doesn't sound like someone who would be given a foster child at such a young age. It also makes me wonder which of the above pertained to her situation.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 07, 2013
If the duh is dead, cheddarmouth can expect to get some decent Social Security checks for the four brats till they turn 18. That'll comfortably keep her in fake nails and southwestern eggrolls at Chili's for a while.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 07, 2013
Miss_Hannigan
If the duh is dead, cheddarmouth can expect to get some decent Social Security checks for the four brats till they turn 18. That'll comfortably keep her in fake nails and southwestern eggrolls at Chili's for a while.

Psht, c'mon Hannigan, you know this one can't be arsed to do her nails.
January 08, 2013
law
Well, the autopsy on the river floater was yesterday. So how long between the autopsy and the PIO statement about who the floater is...guess they have to notify the fam first.

It wasn't him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
February 12, 2013
I checked the Facebook page again to see if there were any updates. There weren't any, but I saw this.

http://www.facebook.com/events/217176548407294/

Benefit for the McConnell-Hegland Family!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - 9:00pm PST

This should be a kick-ass show!! This is a benefit for a local family who has had a rough time since the disappearance of their husband and father. Mathew was last seen just before Christmas, so let's all get out to the Foggy Notion for some great drinks, great music, and a great cause!! Every last penny of whatever people donate at the door goes straight to the family, so pull out your couch cushions, gather your pennies, make them some cool dollar bill origami. The show is free, but a $5 donation would be awesome!!

I also took a look at her own FB page; other than a few comments here and there about him being missing, she's pretty much just going on with life.
February 12, 2013
No news updates since early January. Nothing whatsoever on the PD site.

This tells me they do not suspect foul play, and do not consider him endangered missing. Makes one wonder whether he did pull a Francisco. Pretty coldblooded considering he made his bed....

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 12, 2013
That benefit...how fucking tasteless and tacky is that? "Hey everybody! The man may be dead, or he may have just run away! Let's get together for some great food and music!"
February 12, 2013
gymrat
That benefit...how fucking tasteless and tacky is that? "Hey everybody! The man may be dead, or he may have just run away! Let's get together for some great food and music!"

I know they need to promise a good time to get folks in the door, but come ON. "Dad's gone but there's 2-for-1 rail drinks before 7!"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 12, 2013
"I also took a look at her own FB page; other than a few comments here and there about him being missing, she's pretty much just going on with life."

Guess she doesn't have much choice. She'll need to observe a proper quiet period of mourning before she can find another patsy to meet her financial and baby-making needs.

Wonder if the guy had life insurance. Not that she'd be able to touch that yet. Not sure about Oregon law, but most states require that a few years pass with neither hide nor hair of the missing before you can have them declared dead.

And "missing" is all this guy is. If they're not suspecting foul play or other pressing circumstances, they can't MAKE him come home. If he turns up alive, the most that could happen is garnishing wages for child support.
February 12, 2013
Half of me says bed made lie and that moo didn't deserve to have the duh take off on her but the other half says he didn't know she planned to be perpetually pignant.
Anonymous User
February 13, 2013
satansbitch
Half of me says bed made lie and that moo didn't deserve to have the duh take off on her but the other half says he didn't know she planned to be perpetually pignant.

Given that she seems pretty nonplussed about his absence and they're throwing a benefit for her broke ass already, I'm guessing it's the latter. In which case, she deserves what she gets, honestly.
February 13, 2013
The only apparent variable in this guy's disappearance from his fugly, constantly inpig, and cheese grilled Moo and her gaggle of door step kids and the other tens of thousands of fathers, who walk away from their self inflicted demise every year ,is the mysterious circumstances of his departure. Had he been located alive and well, or should he be located unharmed and found to have left of his own volition with no foul play or the one in a million amnesia, then she wouldn't be able to hold these donation pity parties. If there are no media updates on the search then he's not officially "missing" anymore, I don't believe. While I don't think they have actually located him, I do think the police have gathered enough evidence to support he is NOT dead and didn't meet with foul play.

Otherwise, I don't believe they would have stopped looking for him, considering all of the initial publicity purporting the disappearance of the wonderful and loving father and husband, and the search and the media attention wouldn't have waned.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
February 13, 2013
I'm taking this to mean that moo has not been successful yet in finding a job.

Edit: I dunno if there will be regular media updates on the missing even if foul play was suspected, I imagine in most missing persons cases there just isn't anything to report; in the Francisco case it was two years before he was found, and then it was by the media, not the cops.
February 13, 2013
I'm taking this to mean that moo has not been successful yet in finding a job.

Oh, certainly she hasn't. She's too bizzy searching for Duh each day. And she has XYZ illness and "can't" work. And her babbies need her. And what would happen on those FB games if she neglected them?
February 14, 2013
Just looked at her FB page. She's going back to skool. smile rolling left righteyes2 And giving away the family dog.:cen
Anonymous User
February 14, 2013
rudegubmintworker
Just looked at her FB page. She's going back to skool. smile rolling left righteyes2 And giving away the family dog.:cen

Fucking breeders... first thing they always do is kick out the animal, because it's not like they have needs and feelings, right?

I swear to god, breeders should be banned from having animals.
February 14, 2013
lilin_unite
rudegubmintworker

Fucking breeders... first thing they always do is kick out the animal, because it's not like they have needs and feelings, right?

I swear to god, breeders should be banned from having animals.

I agree with you. That also makes me think moo deserves what ever she gets.
February 14, 2013
The dog is his, and she knows he took off on her. Wanna bet the ranch on this?

February 14, 2013
navi8orgirl
The dog is his, and she knows he took off on her. Wanna bet the ranch on this?

You're probably right. He went missing when, on December 22nd? Her post about unloading the dog was on January 21st. Then, on January 30th she posted:

Moo
Yesterday was a rough day for me. It sunk in that for now I am a single parent and I don't know why, or for how long. However I soon realized I am not alone, there's a saying it takes a village to raise a child and let me tell you without my village I would of already lost my mind. Thank you guys!!!

I don't know, that just seems like such an odd thing to say when he's allegedly gone missing, not intentionally left her. Or, I guess I could be reaching here.
February 23, 2013
navi8orgirl: Sounds likely. I don't condone treating pets as expendable, but given the situation I can hardly imagine that the circumstances are all that great for the dog, especially if she sees it as a reminder of the guy who abandoned her. Hopefully the dog finds a nice, peaceful, happy home where it doesn't have four lil diaper-fillers hanging off it.

blueorchid: She refers to herself as a single parent, not a widow. She's starting to realize that likely he took off on her, and it will be a long time before she finds out anything. Cops aren't gonna track down someone who is merely gone with no foul play suspected. Her best hope might be taking steps to track him down for child support via DOJ. Do they do that kind of thing--finding fathers who have just vanished? Or would she have to hire a private investigator?
February 24, 2013
I am now leaning towards numbers 2 and 3 on my original list of possibilities of what happened to the man, which are as follows with my updated opinion on the initial theories in red:

1)The lapse in time unaccounted for, along with the text to his wife instead of a phone call, lead me to believe the most logical scenario is he got into a fight with the friend whose apartment he allegedly crashed at over a woman at the bar, the "friend" killed him, possibly accidentally, and dumped the body around 1AM, and then used the text to the wife from hubby's cell phone at 2AM to establish an alibi and to confuse the time line for law enforcement. I get the feeling at least one of his friends knows exactly where he is and is possibly responsible for his demise or escape

2)He never WAS at the bar, his friends were covering for him and genuinely don't know what happened to him, and he wound up with the wrong woman at the wrong time and was murdered by a jealous lover/husband. The woman he was fooling around with is afraid and is covering for the murderer OR she got the ax too. Well, it's since come to light there were actual witnesses, other than the friends, who saw him at the bar, so I suppose he actually was there at some point. However, his friends could still have been covering for him so he could go off with some woman and the rest of the scenario of his having been killed by a jealous lover/husband absolutely is still a possibility. There have been plenty of cases of friends banding together and making a pact not to "tell", with the truth not coming to light for many years later, if ever.

My Updated Theory(s)
I can't help but think the man is dead because it would be rather difficult to just "disappear" on purpose without any money or obvious prior planning, which apparently law enforcement have ruled out. I have often played it through in my mind how I'd "disappear" if I wanted to and it wouldn't be easy. However, the ONE main thing that makes a voluntary disappearance a viable possibility is the fact he doesn't have any real family who'd be missing him, or vice versa, since he was raised in foster care, unless you count the nagging cow and her brood of soul suckers. The fact he has no real "ties" like a parent, sibling, or grand parent pining away for him would make it easier emotionally to cut ties, "disappear", change his identity, and start over. It has certainly been done in the past by people who DID have actual people they'd miss and who'd miss them.confused smiley

It could be either of those theories or something else entirely, but I have a gut feeling he is no longer in the land of the living and the police can't find any evidence to support ANY theories so they've dropped the ball. Had he been an inig Moo like Laci Peterson though, I honestly believe he or his body would have been located by now. A former foster kid working a retail counter with a cow and some loaves sucking the life out of him though, relatively good looking, young, and out bar hopping the night he left? Yeah, on it's surface it looks like he just took off of his own volition to greener pastures, but I have my doubts. I think the man is dead.shrug

Anonymous User
February 24, 2013
If he had a psychotic break and someone took advantage of him...

He's probably a John Doe in a morgue the next town over. Or he could have already been cremated as an indigent if he tried going back to the streets to disappear.

County workers are well known for dropping the ball with the homeless.
February 24, 2013
This is on the Moo's "finding Matthew" Facebooger page:

"I just wrote another email to the Ellen Show, asking her to give Ricci-Joan McConnell-hegland, her kids and family a miracle. I need all my friends on FB to write to the Ellen Show asking her to help, my local friend, find her locally missing husband, and put his story out there, and if thats not too much, if Ellen can help my friend be able to stay, a stay at home mom, since her husband was the main provider. Im only one person, if but everyone one person sent in an email or letter to Ellen, we all might be able to make a miracle happen! So start writing people! Thanks."

saying 'wtf' They want Ellen DeGeneres to fund the Cow's "stay at home" lifestyle? UNBELIEVABLE. Shouldn't the focus be on public awareness to find him? GET A JOB you fat cheese grilled cow!

February 24, 2013
^ Seriously. If her friends want to help her, they need to get some leads to open job positions where she can become a contributing member of society. It seems from what I've read about Moo she started popping out kids right after she got out of remedial high school. The SAHM who keeps having kids just to avoid going to work is the worst kind of Moo - I can't stand lazy people.
February 24, 2013
kidlesskim
This is on the Moo's "finding Matthew" Facebooger page:
...if Ellen can help my friend be able to stay, a stay at home mom, since her husband was the main provider.

Wow. My give-a damn meter just plunged into negative integers. How is writing to Ellen going to help cheddarface stay at home? Stupid moos think the power of celebrity makes anything possible.

--------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login