Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Missing" Duh

Posted by law 
Re: "Missing" Duh
February 24, 2013
I will be so disappointed if Ellen D. gives in and gives this moo any airtime or acknowledgement of her story.
February 26, 2013
It has come to my attention that moo blogger Dawn Meehan also had a walkabout husband - he left (over Xmas?) and went No Contact on the kyds for like a year.

At least, that is my understanding of it. More: http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/14/the-mom-blog-jinx/
April 09, 2013
I wondered why this old thread was resurrected, and now I see why.

You registered here just to troll?

Let the fun begin! Do you know what the mods do to trolls here?

Troll roast! mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
April 09, 2013
Awwwww, you deleted the troll!

I miss a good old fashioned Bratfree troll roast! grinning smiley
April 09, 2013
Peace
Awwwww, you deleted the troll!

I miss a good old fashioned Bratfree troll roast! grinning smiley

Not worth the effort. Just a nearly illiterate just post sprog from Portland State University.

host-245-148.pubnet.pdx.edu

http://tiny.cc/falavw

PORTLAND STATE! I think we handed them their ass in basketball before we moved up a league. I know we beat them when it comes to academics. Seriously, doesn't this mootroll have some homework to do?

Anonymous User
April 09, 2013
Weird that this thread showed up on the first page as I was just thinking about this case again today; a guy near where I lived had been missing for 18 months before his body was found the other day and I was wondering if the same would end up happening to the Oregon duh.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2013
He was found in the rivah, looks like moo will ca$h in on sum life insurance monie$
May 28, 2013
link

Yep, found in the river, no evidence of foul play involved. Duhd didn't pull a disappearing act. Probably was drunk and thought a swim in the river would be refreshing.
May 28, 2013
rudegubmintworker
Yep, found in the river, no evidence of foul play involved. Duhd didn't pull a disappearing act. Probably was drunk and thought a swim in the river would be refreshing.

Or, at 29, with a broodmare at home whelping every year, he thought death would be a sweet release. The cow can live in her filthy pen all alone.
May 29, 2013
rudegubmintworker
link

In December, in Oregon? You would be freezing your ass off. The I-5 bridge collapse happened a couple of miles from my old apartment, it was the end of May and Skagit was still ice cold according to those who fell in. He would have succumbed to hypothermia rapidly, between the temps and being hammered to the gills.

If he killed himself, I don’t think she would be able to cash in though. Insurance companies are going to be looking at this. They don’t like to pay a dime if they can find a reason not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 29, 2013
If there was no foul play involved, then I guess they surmise that it was an accident or the duh tossed himself in?

The possibilities are few. He accidentally fell in, someone accidentally pushed him in (and didn't report it?), someone killed him and tossed him in there on purpose or pushed him in on purpose, or he threw himself in on purpose. Guess there probably isn't any way to tell if he was alive when he went into the water because there probably isn't much left of him by this point? The body didn't go far.

http://www.kptv.com/story/22435731/body-in-willamette-river-identified-as-missing-portland-dad
Anonymous User
May 29, 2013
navi8orgirl
If he killed himself, I don’t think she would be able to cash in though. Insurance companies are going to be looking at this. They don’t like to pay a dime if they can find a reason not to.

If she ends up not getting the insurance money, she'll surely be getting donations that she can live off of.
May 29, 2013
navi8orgirl
rudegubmintworker
link

In December, in Oregon? You would be freezing your ass off. The I-5 bridge collapse happened a couple of miles from my old apartment, it was the end of May and Skagit was still ice cold according to those who fell in. He would have succumbed to hypothermia rapidly, between the temps and being hammered to the gills.

Hanlon's Razor applies:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

Hello peeps, I've missed you all *mwah mwah*

Is this Cheddar Cheese Grille Moo's unfortunate other half we're talking about?
May 29, 2013
Yes, it is CheezWiz's other half. Let the money grubbing donations begin.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 29, 2013
navi8orgirl

Cheese Girl's Facebooger page was updated today about where and what account everyone can donate to for her and the kids, you know, so she can continue to be a "stay at home" Moo. I am curious as to how long it will be before she latches onto another guy and cranks out a "one of our own" loaf to seal the deal. I am CONVINCED it will be less than a year before there are updates on her Facebooger page about the happy news. :mrd:bayybee:fmbl:bayybee:bayybee:bayybee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 29, 2013
kidlesskim
navi8orgirl

Cheese Girl's Facebooger page was updated today about where and what account everyone can donate to for her and the kids, you know, so she can continue to be a "stay at home" Moo. I am curious as to how long it will be before she latches onto another guy and cranks out a "one of our own" loaf to seal the deal. I am CONVINCED it will be less than a year before there are updates on her Facebooger page about the happy news. :mrd:bayybee:fmbl:bayybee:bayybee:bayybee

She's going to have to look awfully long and hard for one THAT desperate and dumb. Might take awahile.
May 29, 2013
In December, in Oregon? You would be freezing your ass off.

That's true enough, though I've seen a couple of drunk asswipes in my time start stripping in the winter and say, "I wawhn go swimmin" or something of the ilk, (geez the parties I used to attend).

About potential suicide, I wonder if the Duhd even had life insurance. I doubt it, it does not appear the now-widow ever went to the dentist, so he probably didn't have that kind of insurance, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login