Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Polygamist Orgy Camp In Texas

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Polygamist Orgy Camp In Texas
April 21, 2008
I'm sure you've all seen it by now, but did you catch a gander of all the DRAMA, and I do mean, DRAMA going on with regard to that polygamist orgy camp in Texas? Now THERE'S some FINE parenting for ya!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/5715945.html
If I see that one creepy stepford wife on TV again pretending to cry and talking about how the children need to come home I'm going to pull an Elvis on my TV set.

Did anyone else see the footage of that compound? The living quarters looked like a military barrack, there were no toys for the children and it turned out that the whole thing is funded by the cult milking the taxpayers for welfare money.
Re: Polygamist Orgy Camp In Texas
April 21, 2008
It's such a ridiculous circus that a REAL pig would truly enjoy.

Such silly hairdos and pastel dresses from 1800s. Little girls being turned into sex playthings, baby factories, and punching bags for fat, greedy pigs while little boys are coldly abandoned into the outside world so fat, greedy pigs can have nubile little girls all to themselves.

A self-made heaven for swine.eye rolling smiley
April 21, 2008
if everyone was consenting, and had the choice to leave or stay.

Then i dont see anything wrong in polygamy. However the attitude of this group, was wrong. And before some say tis because i am a man, its not just that, everyone needs love, needs to be with someone, if thats gay, or straight, or many or 1, so long as its done by consenting adults who have a choice, then i say go for it.

For too long, religious and a lot of cultures say 1 person must be married to 1 other person of opposite gender. Love is. if thats with 1, 2 or 20, then that should be respect. SO long as it hurts no one else.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 21, 2008
I would agree, merc, except how can you be "consenting" when, from the day you're born, you're being brainwashed? The females of the litter are taught from very young that they'll be damned for leaving the compound, and that the outside world is sinful and frightening. They are only able to know about what they are "allowed" to know about. They can't really make choices. They don't really have free will.

The whole thing seems like some concoction of pedophilic men to ensure themselves a steady stream of young, unquestioning pussy. These bastards repulse me beyond all imagination. And apparently good ol' US tax dollars are footing the bill, because a lot of the women/kids are on welfare. I mean, what "man" can support 17 wives and 49 children on his own? Not many.
I agree with you, Guest. Plus, there's more here than brainwashing. Outright abuse. Someone who left the cult said her first born who was "crying too much" was beaten and held face up under water repeatedly.
April 22, 2008
when its related to the children i agree with you. i dont like that,

If adults decide, and its not religiously based, and you are free to do what you want. thats all i was saying.

i dont like the way society/religions, all are so anti this and that.

when it crosses that line to pedophilia, thats the time to worry and stop these people. But there could be other groups that work well with polygamy, and no children are harmed. And thats good, its bad when these religous, and they are religous nuts, as can be seen by the dresses and attitudes. a modern world should be able to embrace different groups.

what you said guest i agree with, i am all for giving children freedom, but to keep them inside with no other contact i do beleive that that cant be prone to serious abuses.

So i agree its bad in this particular case, that there is something really bad going on, but i do not say all polyamorous groups are like them.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
str8six
April 22, 2008
Polygamy is a mans excuse route to screw as many women as he can. It's a cop-out so they don't have to put any effort into nurturing a full-filling marriage or relationship, *shrug*, whatever. The women who partake in such an absurd lifestyle are idiots. BUT, if they decide to engage in such ridiculous 'family' groups AS AN ADULT, then that's their choice. You cannot possibly believe that a grown woman, who as a child has grown up in such a prison could possibly WANT this lifestyle - that's why the place is basically as hard to escape from as Alcatraz. They have no choice because choice was never an option. They're all a bunch of old, disgusting pigs who need to have their testicles removed and shoved up their asses.

This isn't a religious group. They don't have pictures of Jesus hanging on their walls, it's a picture of a man who is currently in prison (who's name escapes me at this time) for abusing children in a polygamy camp! That's who they 'worship' - insane. They use Jesus as a crutch, so people will say: "Awwwww, look at those wonderful Christians, living such perfect lives". You don't see walls up at Amish farms! Because they can leave that lifestyle if they choose, and some do.

Which brings me to another point: if these people are practically living off of our tax dollars, how in the hell can they afford that huge building and that glorious wall they keep their pack confined in? The whole thing is mind-blowing. And now, we all have to pay for their god dammed DNA testing because the so-called 'loving mothers' have absolutely NO idea which kid is theirs. Fox News said last night there have only been a couple of men volunteering their DNA for the cause - bastards. Hundreds of kids are just wondering around, not knowing who's their mom and dad, while the deplorable men sit around rubbing their dirty little hands together waiting for the little girls to start their periods so they can stick their dicks in them. I'm glad they've finally been busted, it took too long.
April 22, 2008
I agree. Those bastards should all be castrated and made to eat each other's balls. The women should all be sterilized and the kids need therapy.

What kind of life did these women have growing up that they allowed themselves to be fed such bullshit? I can see it if you are raised in it, but I'm sure most of those grown women did not grow up in that cult environment.

If any man approached me such a ridiculous proposision, he'd get a high kick to the face and an elbow to the nuts. It just baffles the mind that people can actually be brainwashed to partake in such ridiculous bullshit.
April 22, 2008
Its not just men, who have this idea. check out polyandry. If done right, as in tibet, and a few other places, it makes a more harmonious group. Its only the modern church, modern religion that frowns upon it. when todays people try to control every move, with a proper discussion, of anyone, polygamy or polyandry, if the adults agree, not the children, adults. then who does it hurt. Polyamorous groups have been known worldwide, society wide, its only recent times, has it been shock horror. and a lot of the anti comments, its just people beleiving the church, and state.

As soon as it starts physically/mentally hurting thats wrong. However why is it so wrong to want to be with more than one person at a time, i am not talking about one nights, i am talking about more than one partner.

But it is a cult, a religion, the site/compound is owned by an offshoot of the mormon church.

Polyandry in Tibet is a traditional marriage practice that has existed within a milieu whereby a woman could have several husbands; a father and his sons could share the same wife, and a mother and her daughters could share the same husband, or the daughters themselves could share a husband

All children were treated equally, and a "father" is not allowed to show any favoritism, even if he knew who his biological children really were, as biological paternity was not regarded as important. Similarly, the children considered all their uncles as their fathers, and a child avoided treating members of the elder generation differently, even if they knew who their biological father was.

All this is the "modern" view of polygamy, the oh everyone must be married to 1 person.. in every culture, every religion, there has been polygamy, its only recently that its been ooh it a man wanting all the women.

when as can be seen sometimes women have more than one husband.

How about that. would it be different if you ladies had more than one husband?

Or is it only because a man married more than one its wrong.

"In 2008, starting on April 4, Texas State officials took 416 children into temporary legal custody after a 16-year-old girl made a series of phone calls to authorities in late March, claiming she had been beaten and forced to become a "spiritual" wife to an adult man. Acting on her calls, authorities raided the ranch in Eldorado, about 40 miles south of San Angelo. The YFZ ranch is owned by the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS), a Mormon offshoot that practices polygamy. Two men were arrested for obstructing the raid, and it remained unclear whether the 16-year-old who made the initial call has been located by authorities. The children ranged in age from infants to teenagers, including teenage mothers"

So i ask again, would it be different if you ladies had more than one husband.

str8six
April 22, 2008
Mothers and daughters sharing the same man?! Disgusting - no other words two faces puking
Things that go, "Hmmmm."
April 23, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Polygamy is a mans excuse route to screw as many
> women as he can. It's a cop-out so they don't
> have to put any effort into nurturing a
> full-filling marriage or relationship, *shrug*,
> whatever. The women who partake in such an absurd
> lifestyle are idiots.

People would really freak if the polygamy had a woman being able to marry more than one husband. It would be considered immoral. A lot of women will go for this lifestyle believing they cannot get anything better. Men behave badly because society allows it.
str8six
April 23, 2008
^^^exactly.

If the situation were reversed, she'd be a whore! lol!

Merc: I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down wink. I did say if an ADULT CHOSE that lifestyle, fine (perhaps I should have added: an adequately socialized adult with full knowledge of his/her choices ie, to leave etc.). But you can't expect a young woman who's been brain washed since birth and has never had or knew to have a choice, to make a rational decision regarding this lifestyle. At that point, it's slavery with a healthy dose of brainwashing.

And no matter how great and family oriented a polygamists' brood might be, I will NEVER agree that a mother and daughter sharing the same dick is OK. Likewise, a father and son sharing the same twat is just as deplorable. There's just no excuse for this. But, I know I know, it's just my opinion, it's all good :-D
I'm with you, str8six.
This is not a situation that involves intelligent adults who are adequately socialized. This is a situation where men found a way to have sex with girls. That's right, with girls, children NOT women. Then the group hauled off the young men and boys to the edge of town and dumped them off so they couldn't compete with the older men.

Just because uncles had sex with their nieces somewhere in Tibet does not make it OK for America.
When Michael Vick was busted for dogfighting here, many were like, "Dogfighting goes on in Mexico!" SO WHAT? It's not any less cruel. Society has to have some standards. The U.S. outlaws this kind of violence because countless studies have suggested that people who are cruel to animals also have little regard for people.
April 23, 2008
they werent uncles, they were all treated as uncles.

please read it again i will put a bold on it

"All children were treated equally, and a "father" is not allowed to show any favoritism, even if he knew who his biological children really were, as biological paternity was not regarded as important. Similarly, the children considered all their uncles as their fathers"

This is the problem with the western civilisation, we know better than everyone else, who are gods chosen, we are the shining light of civilisation, we dont understand other cultures, because we base on our tiny limited lives. lives of comfort. Who is to really say what is right for any adult. So long as it hurts no one else.

Not one culture is right, not one is wrong. Its when people say my culture is better than yours, thats when the problems start. Western culture may not be better than the old tibetan culture, just different. yet people are so dismissive at the very idea that other cultures other systems MAY possibly work better than ours. Thats the whole problem.

Who does it hurt if consenting adults, marry, even if they are same sex, or marry many people. so long as there is love. Western culture of which i am a part of, beleive they are superior, because they are the west.

Nour which society is better? spain with bull fighting, mexico with dog fighting, western with human fighting each other to brain injury. Which society is better? Is america better, or britain, or china, or japan, or russia. each group says they are better. But are they..

anyway back to topic, Just because western christian cultures, say polygamy is wrong or evil. does that mean it is. western christian society says we should all breed like rabbits. does that mean we should to fit in with society when we have a right to live how we want. to have a state say who we can or cannot marry. (so long as it hurts no one, and everyone has a freedom of choice and that includes the freedom of knowledge to make their own decision)

We spend years looking down on other cultures from our "lofty" western culture, does that mean we are right and they are wrong. NO just different.

Who decides, what is right in society, many years ago gay people couldnt get married, now they can in some places. are the societies that deny this, worse or better than ours. THEY are not they are the same.

And shouldnt it be about Love, and respect. rather than the crudity of sex thats brought into every conversation, the blame it on men, they are only animals only after sex. Imagine a culture where you can be with the people you love, be they male or female, one or many, and there is no "its yukky". or other stuff. just a form of love that most wont know, or even attempt to think maybe their way could be better.

So the tibetan culture has nothing to teach us, or any other culture apparently. any other system that may work better or it may not. When we deny the possibility we may be wrong, thats when we start looking down upon everyone else.

OK, that's fine, merc. My bad.
But you did say both a father and son was having sex with the same woman correct? wife/mother, right?

I never said that Mexico was "better" or "worse" than America for dogfighting. The key was that Michael Vick is a U.S. citizen not a Mexican. You can't try someone under another country's laws.

It's not about what is "better." That was not my argument. I am simply saying that what happens in one culture isn't going to be condoned in another one. Just look at America and the rest of Western civilization, including the UK. We're pretty shitty: We use most of the world's resources. So I ain't sayin' we're better. I've seen the differences in other countries, I've traveled extensively.

Why can't you admit that what these men did in this Texas compound is unacceptable. Let's move past the fact that they married more than one woman. That's not the real problem I see here. They are having sex with children. One woman who left the sect said she was fondled by her father. They abandon their boys. Just because these men are monsters who deserve castration and other tortures, doesn't mean that all men are bad. That seems to be the way you are going, merc. That somehow people will think it means that all men would love to rape children.
April 23, 2008
if you will read what i said, i said it was wrong.

"when it crosses that line to pedophilia, thats the time to worry and stop these people. But there could be other groups that work well with polygamy, and no children are harmed. And thats good, its bad when these religous, and they are religous nuts, as can be seen by the dresses and attitudes. a modern world should be able to embrace different groups.

what you said guest i agree with, i am all for giving children freedom, but to keep them inside with no other contact i do beleive that that cant be prone to serious abuses.

So i agree its bad in this particular case, that there is something really bad going on, "

SO i do agree in this particular case its bad. but i also say. "but i do not say all polyamorous groups are like them"

So in THIS case i agree. I did say i agree in this case its bad. as you can see i emboldened it..

"a father and his sons could share the same wife, and a mother and her daughters could share the same husband" nothing said about the wife is the mother.
"

Things that go, "Hmmmm."
April 23, 2008
Str8six, I would love for more women to have more than one man in their life & tell anyone who calls her a slut to take a hike. Men have had their fun. It is time for the women to enjoy the same perks: fun without commitment and many sexual partners. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
April 23, 2008
i agree that if a woman wants more than one man she should do it. i dont have a problem with that. quite a few men wont have a problem with that. only the real alpha males, (the bad boys) it would take the pressure of men, who do suffer it too.

But thats the problem, the way that people have this idea of whats a slut and whats a cool dude.. so long as its hurts no one (above the age of consent) and both parties agree. then do it, and i will celebrate with them that freedom.

Its not my place to tell a adult above the ages of consent what to do, and the government shouldnt either.

str8six
April 23, 2008
OK Merc, I think we can agree on one thing at least: child abuse is NEVER acceptable, no matter what, correct?

Now, in some tribes in Africa, young boys are 'turned into men' by getting cut thousands of times by a razor blade. It is EXCRUCIATING
pain. Some vomit and pass out, some get so infected they die of sepsis. If they don't participate in the ceremony and complete the transition, they get expelled from the tribe.

That is a different culture, but it is still wrong. Girls as young as 12 years old are assigned a 'husband' (coincidentally, they just happen to be men generally in their late 20's on up). But that is their culture, and there's nothing we can do about it. But it is still wrong.

America and other western cultures don't look down their noses at other cultures. We happen to be a monstrous monetary support system for other countries who are third world and we welcome other groups to practice their religions here SO LONG AS IT DOESN'T HURT OTHERS. Please let me reiterate: No country, person or groups of people is perfect, they ALL have flaws and things they need to change - that will always be.

In your 2nd to last post, you make a very interesting statement: "as can be seen by the dresses and attitudes." Right there you're making assumptions and generalizations based somewhat on what these people wear. I don't care if they sew their own garments. That's no crime and certainly no indication of fanatics. I love the Amish people and have worked and continue to work with them in the working horse farm avenues. They all wear the same outfits crafted by the women. The men and boys wear one look, the women and girls another. Most of them are absolutely wonderful people. But the fathers and sons aren't screwing the same woman!

You also said: "a father and his sons could share the same wife, and a mother and her daughters could share the same husband" nothing said about the wife is the mother." I see what you're saying here and I'm clear, but I stand by my original statement regarding this.

In the 2nd post previous to your last, you also state: "western christian society says we should all breed like rabbits. does that mean we should to fit in with society when we have a right to live how we want." The key words here are ..."WHEN WE HAVE A RIGHT"... They have rights too, but not if they're never given a choice FOR those rights or if it's NOT IN THEIR CULTURE to begin with. Everyone has rights, whether or not their born-in culture allows them so.

After refreshing this page, I see you have added another very interesting thought to this post: ..."(above the age of consent) and both parties agree..." What is YOUR age of consent? What is the age of consent, if any, for some of these other countries and cultures? It seems apparent to me, based solely on this topic, most don't have an age of consent. This is precisely what we're talking about. There has GOT to be some line of morality that cannot be crossed.

We are very lucky to be living in societies which allow us so many of these rights. We're not always right in the things we do, but one thing is certain: me and you both live in super great countries! wink
April 23, 2008
well here in the UK its 18, when you first vote, when you first can have a drink or smoke, get signed up for the army. You are legally an adult at 18.

All rights to child support ends then, you become an adult. its enshrined in the law in the UK, age of consent. if your under 16 you have less rights, 16 to 18 you have a few more. after 18 you are a full adult with all the rights and responsibilities inherent. Perhaps its the way i say things as a brit, being an adult to the uk people as a whole means 18. its illegal to have sex if your under 16, thats if both parties are under 16. so from 16-18 you are above the age of consent, but your only a proper adult at 18. And since a lot of countries have the age of consent, effectively becoming an adult at the age of 18. i used that figure.

all child abuse is evil. its when its turned into a cult, like this group, I wasnt the first one to bring up the clothes. mostly it was the attitudes, but ok i agree i judged them but there seemed to be something wrong with them. so i admit to that. Mea culpa.

That situation in africa, it may be wrong to us in the western world. i may disagree, but its a type of moral relativism. by their culture to not do it is just as bad. so which is right. or can we say, we may not agree with it, but its what their culture says is right. for example imagine if this culture in africa was the global power, they would consider us NOT doing it to be abuse in itself.

We may consider it wrong by our own society, our own rules. But according to them, we are the ones that are wrong in not doing it.

str8six
April 23, 2008
When I made the statement "what's YOUR age of consent"?, I was referring to your country so we're on the same page there. But my point was that we HAVE a legal age of consent, and that legality is to protect children. Many if not most of these types of cultures we're discussing do not. And they should. Why they do not is painfully evident. And I'm sorry, I wasn't purposefully trying to single you out with regards to pointing out the type of clothing they wear, it just happened that I saw yours wink.

You stated:..."imagine if this culture in africa was the global power":...but they are NOT a major global power. And why is that? Majority speaks volumes..."But according to them, we are the ones that are wrong in not doing it." I have to disagree with you here. These African Tribes which I am referring to could care less that we don't cut our young boys. They don't think we're wrong for not doing it at all. They don't judge, unlike us. But SOMEONE has to draw some sort of moral line. Can you imagine the world if there were no moral boundaries?!

Great conversation with you Merc wink
k-man
April 24, 2008
The Amish cult, I mean sect, has been mentioned here. As you can tell from the preceding sentence, I am not as enamored of the Amish as the American public at large seems to be, and it's for similar reasons as with this polygamy cult.

Simply put, sexual abuse of girls is common among the Amish, much of it brother-on-sister, but father- or especially stepfather-on-girl as well. MSNBC, Fox News, and ABC all have had news segments discussing this issue after the horrific case surfaced of an abused Amish girl whose teeth were all removed to keep her from talking about her abuse.

To make matters worse, the Amish emphasize forgiveness of crimes and sins past the point of stupidity, so such victims often get to continue to live with their abusers. Tell me how all this greatly differs from the Texas cult.

Our "English" system of police, courts, and prisons to extract continuing "vengeance" is seen as sinful in their eyes; the police, for example, are viewed as sinful "mercenaries" who are to be called only in extreme situations (such as in the horrific schoolhouse shooting in Pennsylvania a while back). This means that Amish sexual predators continue to prey. Add to that the famous Amish clannishness and suspicion of outsiders, and you have a culture not that much different from that in Texas. And don't forget that psychological factors can trap people, especially dependent girls or young women, within a bad situation as well as can physical barriers.

My brother's mother-in-law actually made said that he probably married her daughter (who was divorced and had two young daughters) because he was a pedophile seeking to have access to the girls. Needless to say, this pissed off everyone, especially my mother, to whom she had made these comments directly. She has never apologized for her offensive statements.

My brother has been married to her daughter for several years now. I just found out over the holidays last year that this mother-in-law was originally Amish, but married outside her faith and left it altogether. This context now makes me wonder a bit about what she herself experienced or knew about during her Amish upbringing... If she went through sexual abuse herself, she probably has been conditioned to assume that it's normal for men to prey upon young girls, and that would explain her comments about my brother.
str8six
April 24, 2008
K-man: Sadly, you are right I know. Lots of abuse goes on in Amish villages, the Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Seventh-Day Adventist, Latter-Day Saints, Polygamist Groups, and every where and every other religious group and organization on Earth.

Whether there are walls up or not it is still difficult for children to escape this hell. But at least within most of these groups, there isn't a physical wall to keep them from running away or climbing out to try and seek help. Not that that's much consolation, but it IS something.
April 24, 2008
I think we're forgetting that abuse goes on in every culture, across the board, religious or not, rich or poor, white or black, rural or urban...there is not one single group that can say they're better than any other when it comes to this. Just because it happens so completely, does not make it right or defensible. I'd only venture to say that non-abusers can say they are better people than abusers.

That said, I don't know how much choice the adult women of this polygamist sect in Texas actually had in their situation. If they're born into it, raised in it, taught that the outside world is evil and never have a chance to actually experience the outside world, chances are they aren't going to be really keen on escaping the devil they know for the devil they don't know. There are A LOT of freakin' Mormons in the world, and more than a few polygamist Mormons...and they make a whole lot of babies who can be traded, and treated, like cattle to help maintain that polygamist life style.

So, I'm not sure what you are saying Merc...that since polygamy and polyandry exist, we should accept this group as good thing and stop ripping on them? That because adult women were involved, they had to be consenting? Because the vast majority of humanity have a hard time dealing with monogamy, this is an acceptable substitute? I mean, really...what's your point in defending these people? They're people, I get that, but it kind of reminds me of an "even Hitler had a dog" type of argument. It is nice to think that evil,abusive people can change, and given the proper resources, maybe they can. However, being involved in a life style where you can dictate every single aspect of your followers lives is the kind of absolute power that, well, corrupts absolutely. That kind of power is a real hard drug to get off of.

And, well, I'm not really sure what the Amish have to do with this at all.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login