Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Polygamist Orgy Camp In Texas

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: Polygamist Orgy Camp In Texas
April 25, 2008
I am saying that maybe not all the so called bad groups, are really bad.

That, some people are ok and treat other decently, regardless if they are polyamorous, To demonise any group, because of one extreme example Thats wrong.

I know people from every religion, islamic, jewish, christian, mormon, scientologist, buddist and more. Some are idiots, not because they follow the religion, but because they are idiots. I dont use those idiots as a template for all people of that religion. I just say this person/cult/group are idiots and its scary that they can do that. BUT that doesnt mean this other group who follows a similar path is exactly the same as them.

That was my point. That group theres something wrong there and should be dealt with. BUT there are other groups who do the polygamy practices that are good and decent, and kind. Should i call those "good" groups evil because one group decided to do bad things. NO. That was my point, That Y not all are like this because of x group. The previous posts seemed to say that any relationship that isnt a 1 on 1 marriage, is somehow, gross or evil. This same attitude can be seen in so many other ways in this modern world. Should i blame my muslim friend, who abhors what happened, because of some idiotically dangerous people. Not everyone is alike, not every group is alike, its how people love to say all these are like this because of one group. Thats a very dangerous ground to start thinking.

I try to see that not everyone is the same. That people are people are should be taken as individuals, and that groups should be taken as groups not the base standard for all.

you may want to read this article on wiki, but it has good links and shows that not all polyamorous groups are like that cult. (not that i want one.) Polyamorous groups are NOT like that cult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamorous#Forms_of_polyamory

http://polyoz.dhs.org/

Evil and abusive people, cannot change their nature.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
str8six
April 25, 2008
Nobody said all people within groups of one anything are all bad.

What I said and what a couple of people agreed with me on, is that a mother AND DAUGHTER sharing the same man or a father AND SON sharing the same girl/woman is not right. There there should be lawful ages of consent in such groups, enforced by persons able to arrest, prosecute and jail if convicted guilty in a facility where they cannot hurt another child/person.

I said specifically that, and this JUST MY OPINION, people practicing in polygamy-type groups (more over men), use it as an excuse to screw all different kinds of women. Even if they're not molesting/raping young girls, all their 'wives' are over the age of 18 and not related to any of the other women, it's a cop-out.
giselle
April 25, 2008
When will people realise that castrating of paedophiles and males for one reason or another simply does not work.

The use other means to obtain the same gratification. I know I worked with the sexual offenders groups, and they are fighting a losing battle with this.

the only way to protect anyone from those type of people, and don't forget there are women who are the same, is to lock them up for good.
April 25, 2008
I have a better, less expensive suggestion:

DEATH smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login