Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Scariest Baby Picture I've Ever Seen

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The Scariest Baby Picture I've Ever Seen
January 03, 2013
I might be exaggerating a bit when I say it's the scariest baby picture I've ever seen (that honor goes to a picture of a miscarried baby whose face hadn't quite formed yet), but it still scared the crap out of me when I first saw it.

It's probably a rhetorical question, but what is by far the scariest baby picture you've ever seen?

(From: http://jamphotography.myfotojournal.com/2011/feb/04/little-charlie-family/)
Anonymous User
Re: The Scariest Baby Picture I've Ever Seen
January 03, 2013
Yikes! That pic is creepy!

Reminds me of that Chucky doll.
January 03, 2013
It looks like one of those creepy troll dolls! Eww! :hs
January 03, 2013
What the fuck is wrong with that thing?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Anonymous User
January 03, 2013
mumofsixbirds
It looks like one of those creepy troll dolls! Eww! :hs

OMG I swear I saw a human Chucky doll at Fry's the other day. This red-headed two year-old tard even had the hairstyle down! It was running and sliding on it's knees.
January 03, 2013
That one looks deformed. Why do moos think we want to see pics of their hideous loaves??? I keep hoping loaf pics will be banned from the internet.
January 07, 2013
I looks like its entire body sucked on a lemon..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
January 08, 2013
I jumped ten feet in the air.
January 08, 2013
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login