Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Creepy Smothering Moo Poll: "How old was your son when he started getting pubic hair?"

Posted by thundergirl85 
I don't know where I find these creepy moo-son perv topics. A quick peruse (sp) through the mommy message boards always pulls up a ton without much effort. What is wrong with these people?

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/972040/how-old-was-your-son-when-he-started-getting-pubic-hair
But what about their daughters? The Moos never seem to be interested about such things when it comes to their daughters, are they? Gee, I wonder why that is.smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
What the fuck!? Shouldn't Bratley have been bathing alone since he was about 5? How the hell do they know when he started growing public hair?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

drake
But what about their daughters? The Moos never seem to be interested about such things when it comes to their daughters, are they? Gee, I wonder why that is.smile rolling left righteyes2

The more I learn, the more I start to wonder if these idiots need to have restraining orders filed against them.

All these extended udder-feeding moos are just fucking disgusting. They force their toadlers and school-age kids to suck on their tits and then pretend it's all about letting him (it's always a boy, isn't it?) wean "whenever he's ready." It's the EXACT same shit you hear from fucking pedophiles in NAMBLA.

They'll say whatever it takes to keep their own children pawing at their tits, and apparently they peep on them in the fucking shower too!?

Ugh... two faces puking
I wonder if they tell the sons "mawmie has to measure your special hair to keep a record of how quickly it's growing. Now let mawmie hold Mr Winky out of the way whilst I use the ruler. There's my big boy. I'll measure it again tomorrow night. Mawmie has to go to her bedroom for quarter of an hour now, so please don't come in mawmie's room. If you hear buzzing, it's just a giant bee"

two faces puking
You don't really need to see the full Monty to tell when a boy has hit puberty or has hair other places than the head. All the kid needs to do is reach up and a tiny forest will peek out from the armpit if he's not wearing sleeves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
That is SO fucking revolting and suspicious; I can't even. two faces puking

When will this creepy-ass gender bias STOP? Why is it okay for mawms to ask inappropriate questions like this, but a duh would be hauled off to jail the minute he makes a thread about helping Bratlina figure out what to do with her blossoming leg hair?

Ugggggggggh!
EEEWWWWW!!!! Can this not get any more skeevy? Do they not understand that this is crossing the line into highly questionable (and potentially paedophillic) territory?

It's like a Duh asking, "What age did your own daughters start getting pubic hair?" :hs
I like this Moo's response, along with all the OTHER Moo's who basically said they don't look at their naked older son's bodies and do not know!

"Maybe it's because I grew up with a nurse for a mother who, when were discussing our changing bodies, was a little more "clinical" than other moms, but did you have to use the word "bush"? " REALLY, how gross.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
WHAT...THE...FUCK!!!!!!!!??????:hs
One moo's response:
"No idea and no need to know. We aren't a prudish family and they all see me naked but I don't see my boys naked any more."

WTF?! I think them seeing her naked is worse! Ew!
A man would (and should) be looked at with MUCH suspicion for asking such a question about a child of any gender. Why does she even care?!
"My son has had pubic hair for around a year. He's 9. He had a few sparce hairs for a while, now, he is getting a full on bush. He is thin, so weight isn't pushing it or anything. Is this normal?"

Pedophile much?
Moo: " My son has had pubic hair for around a year. He's 9. He had a few sparce hairs for a while, now, he is getting a full on bush. He is thin, so weight isn't pushing it or anything. Is this normal?"

No, it's not fucking normal that you're looking at your naked son now that he's old enough to wash himself.
What reason could there EVER be to know this? Is this the benchmark for maturity my mom forgot to check? two faces puking
lilin_unite
What the fuck!? Shouldn't Bratley have been bathing alone since he was about 5? How the hell do they know when he started growing public hair?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

drake

The more I learn, the more I start to wonder if these idiots need to have restraining orders filed against them.

All these extended udder-feeding moos are just fucking disgusting. They force their toadlers and school-age kids to suck on their tits and then pretend it's all about letting him (it's always a boy, isn't it?) wean "whenever he's ready." It's the EXACT same shit you hear from fucking pedophiles in NAMBLA.

They'll say whatever it takes to keep their own children pawing at their tits, and apparently they peep on them in the fucking shower too!?

Ugh... two faces puking

yeah......

my mom has it as one of her *who ehartsay is as a person* stories that I wouold not tolerate any other person around me bathing since the age of 4-5 -

as an independance thing

yeah no
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login