Earthlover
GFYS #343
June 09, 2005
GFYS #343

We are getting a little sick of your husbands question. Just because we are CF doesn't mean we can't get a husband. And generally, our husbands are more attentive than those that are Duh Husbands. They are better looking too because they have the time to work out and take care of themselves. Unlike Duhs who walk around with a blank look on their face and look 10 years older than what they are from lack of sleep and stress from sprogs. Generally you couldn't give a Duh to a CF woman. She won't have him.

I have a question for you...Why do all Duh husbands hit on CF women all the time?
CF VTer
Re: GFYS #343
June 09, 2005
I was wondering what was up with those posts. Amusing. Good response, too. I am "The Husband" and my DW is also very much CF.
mercurior1
Re: GFYS #343
June 09, 2005
i am a man, and i am deeply in love with a wonderful woman, i will soon be her husband roughly april 7th 2007 or sooner if i can, we have true love, without any pretentions, without any need of ugly, farting, puking, brats to be.. all we need is each other.. and thats all the man said..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.