Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:wtf Teen moo denied right to tit feed (article)

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
:wtf Teen moo denied right to tit feed (article)
January 31, 2013
Click Me

two faces puking

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :wtf Teen moo denied right to tit feed (article)
January 31, 2013
If this girl wants to be a teenage mother and breastfeed, then she belongs in an alternative program.
January 31, 2013
This comment made my blood boil -

yes she is a mom first a student second

NO! Apes can be mothers. She was a student before she spread her legs and took the first load to come near her. She could have gotten an abortion or given the baby to someone who really wanted it and had the plans and money to handle one.
January 31, 2013
If she walked into my classroom, she had best be a student first. I won't put up with that attitude of "I'm just here to breastfeed my baby." Granted, I teach college, and the students pay for the right to sit there and have me make them read and write. But even at the high school level, the other students have the right to have the opportunity to learn without distractions such as bare breasts and babies.
February 01, 2013
The following is Electricfire's thoughts on this subject:

You know what I find more disgusting than this entitled teen cow? So many girls in third world countries would love to go to school and get a good education instead of marrying men old enough to be their fathers and popping out brat after brat after brat. If this bint wants to be a broodmare so much, she should just trade places with one of these girls.
If I were left in charge, I would send all these teen moos to these countries in exchange for girls who actually want to do something with their lives. Oh sure, this Jail-lynn might end up married to a guy who could cut her hands off just for wearing nail polish, but hey, it’s what she wants, right? She’s certainly not going to school for the purpose of learning anything, that’s for sure, and she’ll probably shit out a couple more loaves before she graduates, if she even decides to finish. And who knows how many kids she’ll have after that.
I say if these teen moos are so desperate to be broodmares, send ‘em over to any random third world country that views women as third class citizens. They can have all the baybees they want, and they don’t have to work or go to school. Of course, there won’t be any WIC or welfare, but that’s a small price to pay. Also, teen duhs should be forced to do hard labour. I’m talking gruelling manual labour with long hours and no breaks unless it’s to piss, get a drink or eat a meal of bread and cheese, and the occasional apple or orange.
Gaud I’m an evil bitch. But frankly, I have no sympathy for stupid teens who make shitty life choices, and then demand the rest of us to cater to them because of said choices.
One more thing, Jaylyennne, Jaolynne, Jayoliennne, whatever the fuck your name is. Enjoy your wasted youth. Come back in five years when you’ve got four screaming, shit smearing tards, your twat and asshole are one, your pillowcase tits sag to your knees and your latest ex-con baybee daddy went and hooked up with another skank.
February 01, 2013
Some of the comments about her making a mature decision really bother me. She shouldn't have to be making this decision at 15. It used to be in school, teen mothers were shunned but now everyone fawns all over them. It's really disgusting.

I think teen parents should have to go to alternative schools so as not to disrupt the lives of students who actually want to learn. I think they are a negative influence on the school and should be removed so those who do want to learn can do so in a normal environment without brats running around and making noise.

If she want to breastfeed, she can do it at home. There are accredited online high schools now, she should go to one of those instead. Many do offer regular high school diplomas as opposed to at GED. She wouldn't have to deal with daycare, have her kid with her and not have to worry about disrupting someone else's learning.

I know going to an online high school isn't the same as a regular school but as far as I'm concerned, when she had the baby and decided to keep it, she gave up the right to do what most teens her age do. She has a child to take care of, she needs to get to it.

JD
February 01, 2013
The mature decision would have been not to fuck without birth control.
February 01, 2013
How disruptive - both for her and the other students. She should just be home-bound until the baby is weaned. Of course, then she wouldn't be getting attention, now would she?
February 01, 2013
Babies do not belong in schools - high school is when teens need to study the hardest and grow brain cells, not get knocked up. Who is the father of her child? Does Jaielyn even know that? Oh and I must add, Jaielyn is a Teen Moo name lmfao
February 01, 2013
satansbitch
The following is Electricfire's thoughts on this subject:

You know what I find more disgusting than this entitled teen cow? So many girls in third world countries would love to go to school and get a good education instead of marrying men old enough to be their fathers and popping out brat after brat after brat. If this bint wants to be a broodmare so much, she should just trade places with one of these girls.
If I were left in charge, I would send all these teen moos to these countries in exchange for girls who actually want to do something with their lives. Oh sure, this Jail-lynn might end up married to a guy who could cut her hands off just for wearing nail polish, but hey, it’s what she wants, right? She’s certainly not going to school for the purpose of learning anything, that’s for sure, and she’ll probably shit out a couple more loaves before she graduates, if she even decides to finish. And who knows how many kids she’ll have after that.
I say if these teen moos are so desperate to be broodmares, send ‘em over to any random third world country that views women as third class citizens. They can have all the baybees they want, and they don’t have to work or go to school. Of course, there won’t be any WIC or welfare, but that’s a small price to pay. Also, teen duhs should be forced to do hard labour. I’m talking gruelling manual labour with long hours and no breaks unless it’s to piss, get a drink or eat a meal of bread and cheese, and the occasional apple or orange.
Gaud I’m an evil bitch. But frankly, I have no sympathy for stupid teens who make shitty life choices, and then demand the rest of us to cater to them because of said choices.
One more thing, Jaylyennne, Jaolynne, Jayoliennne, whatever the fuck your name is. Enjoy your wasted youth. Come back in five years when you’ve got four screaming, shit smearing tards, your twat and asshole are one, your pillowcase tits sag to your knees and your latest ex-con baybee daddy went and hooked up with another skank.

OMG this is MAGNIFICENT!

I was just thinking about EF the other day, hope all is well.
February 02, 2013
Can the audio option of Captcha be installed so EF can return to posting?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 02, 2013
What happened to EF? Is everything okay?

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
February 02, 2013
The audio captcha is not easy to install, and so far as I know no technical solution has been found yet. Satan's bitch is going to post on Electricfire's behalf using the new account she introduced in the welcome thread.
Well, she should stay at home since having a kid denies you to do what other teenagers are doing. Get over it.
February 02, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
What happened to EF? Is everything okay?

Oh, she's fine from the sounds of it. The problem is, she's blind and the new Captcha isn't blind-friendly, so she's unable to post on her own and is using SB as a proxy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
This is why I love Canada. Where I live teen moos go to a school here called central, its for all moos, drop outs, kids who were kicked out of school for committing crimes etc. You have exactly 3 years to graduate high school from the moment you enter the school here, if it takes you longer you go to central. I have not seen a single teen moo or visibly preggo one(soon as it became visible they'd go to central) in my high school and middle school. There was a college nearby and it had a daycare too, so that campus wasn't swarming with brats either. Teen moos should always be separated from the rest like this as they are a distraction and a bad influence on other students.
February 05, 2013
mysana
This is why I love Canada. Where I live teen moos go to a school here called central, its for all moos, drop outs, kids who were kicked out of school for committing crimes etc. You have exactly 3 years to graduate high school from the moment you enter the school here, if it takes you longer you go to central. I have not seen a single teen moo or visibly preggo one(soon as it became visible they'd go to central) in my high school and middle school. There was a college nearby and it had a daycare too, so that campus wasn't swarming with brats either. Teen moos should always be separated from the rest like this as they are a distraction and a bad influence on other students.

So should any teen Duh. No more basketball and fun times for Duh either. He can finish up at an alternative school while working with a portion of his check going to start repaying the Medicaid/WIC/Welfare teen Moo is drawing. Of course, this would be on the rare occasion that duh is also a teen rather than a perverted 35 year-old.
evilchildlessbitch
So should any teen Duh. No more basketball and fun times for Duh either. He can finish up at an alternative school while working with a portion of his check going to start repaying the Medicaid/WIC/Welfare teen Moo is drawing. Of course, this would be on the rare occasion that duh is also a teen rather than a perverted 35 year-old.

Only issue is most teen moos here get drunk and screw multiple guys at parties, get preggo and pretend they were raped etc but anyways most don't know who duh is...or duh wants an abortion after she lied about birth control etc and she just used him to get preggo. It would be much harder to determine which guy deserves it etc.
mysana
evilchildlessbitch
Only issue is most teen moos here get drunk and screw multiple guys at parties, get preggo and pretend they were raped etc but anyways most don't know who duh is...or duh wants an abortion after she lied about birth control etc and she just used him to get preggo. It would be much harder to determine which guy deserves it etc.

Mandatory paternity tests for underage mothers could help solve that. If Teenmoo refuses to at least tell who the babydaddy might be, she doesn't get no welfare, and they don't get to protest because the state is paying for their mistake.

And if she wants to claim rape she'd better produce the police report. (my deepest apologies to ACTUAL rape victims, but this scam has to stop.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login