Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Entitlement At It's Finest

Posted by satansbitch 
Moo Entitlement At It's Finest
February 05, 2013
Two little he spawn, I think they're ages four and six but that's an honest guess on my part, walked onto my site this afternoon. I went to take out the garbage and found them standing silently and staring at my RV. They looked like something from Children Of The Corn and that is not a joke. After staring at me for a moment they asked if the crate under the RV is for the kitty in my window. I don't want to know how long they stood there just staring before I noticed them. I asked where their moo was. "Moomy told us we could play here." The oldest spawn's exact words. I walked them back to their site and got the number of it. I will be complaining to management but I want to calm down first.

How much of an entitled cunt does moo have to be to think that a total stranger is going to occupy her spawn??? I also have to wonder if she gives a damn about them. I've always been convinced breeders don't really love their children. They only love what the children can do for them. I became fully convinced of that today. I have four dogs and five cats. How does moo know my pets are friendly??? How does moo know I'M friendly??? She doesn't but according to her spawn they were allowed to walk onto my site UNATTENDED to find out. My largest dog is literally FIVE TIMES bigger than the oldest spawn.

I'm really pissed off and I've had it. The next time I find spawn unattended I'm calling nine one one for a child endangerment situation. I'm curious to see what happens when I do that. Moo needs to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her spawn. I'd really love to see moo's reaction when that happens.

I need to ask a stupid question. WHY should a total stranger be expected to baby sit??? I'm fully aware that's a stupid question but I really want an answer to it right now.
Re: Moo Entitlement At It's Finest
February 05, 2013
Their mother told them they could play on your site? That's beyond entitlement. That's rude and presumptuous. You have every right to complain.
February 05, 2013
nathanomir
Their mother told them they could play on your site? That's beyond entitlement. That's rude and presumptuous. You have every right to complain.

According to the oldest, yes. Moo is in for a shock. The site she told them to play on belongs to a CF couple. I'm making sure she's in for a shitstorm the likes of which she's never seen.
February 05, 2013
satansbitch
nathanomir

According to the oldest, yes. Moo is in for a shock. The site she told them to play on belongs to a CF couple. I'm making sure she's in for a shitstorm the likes of which she's never seen.

Be sure to keep us updated!
February 05, 2013
nathanomir
satansbitch
nathanomir

Be sure to keep us updated!

I will. This isn't just going to management. It's also going to police and CPS. I find it time worthy to make moo's life a living hell. For grins and giggles I think I'll leave a trail of dog poo and garbage all over her site.
February 05, 2013
Jeebus on a BBQ.:smn Do you have to carry a giant roll of barb-wired fencing to keep trespassers from your spot? This breeder should be reported. You pay for your area, you are entitled to all of it. If some moron's pitbull was running loose on the campground, they would be thrown out or worse. If you complain, might want to bring up the " I worry for the kid's safety" card. If Tarddledum scrapes his knee on your side of the fence, would you be held responsible?
Perhaps, tell management that you do not want to worry constantly about the safety of your belongings. Who knows what idle snookums could do with a crate. Hey, they 've been known to trap themselves in discarded refrigerators and washing machines. I am truly sorry and incensed you are in this situation. Hugsfriendly hug
Anonymous User
February 05, 2013
satansbitch

Your question is not stupid, I think it's like, "Why do people cross the street without looking?" (And of course they have the nerve to do it s l o w l y.) We all know why, people expect you to care, be aware and take responsibility. And if anything goes wrong, you take the blame...

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. Just please be careful. We all know how nasty and vindictive moos can be.
February 05, 2013
satansbitch
I've always been convinced breeders don't really love their children. They only love what the children can do for them. I became fully convinced of that today.

I am thoroughly convinced of that as well.

Breeders say that they love their children but the resentment and anger show at the first sign that the creature is an autonomous being. When they say love, it is a special kind of self-love. They love themselves (like everyone does). Only they also love the part of them that they think is embodied in their biological spawn. It is the highest expression of naricissim. To look at your loaf and gaze at what you think is the little you that is growing up.

I've never bought into that greatest love garbage. There is love, of course, that people may feel but I would only believe it if the love is accompanied by an acknowledgement of the separateness of the being who is an object of love.

Meh.

And I get you about the Children of the Corn thing. Kids now are these vapid, desocialized, creepy little cretins that will not be told by their handlers that staring is rude smile rolling left righteyes2
February 05, 2013
Talking to my husband just now I leaarned that he saw the spawn before I did. He didn't say a word to them he just brought our dogs inside. I don't feel he should have had to. My husband is also much much kinder than I will ever be. These two spawn have been stealing the tennis balls we throw for our dog Sammy. I'm officially pissed the fuck off. Moo will soon learn that not my child equals not my problem. The more I learn about the two Children Of the Corn escapees the more I think flaming dog poo is too civilized.
February 05, 2013
tropical beach bum
satansbitch

Your question is not stupid, I think it's like, "Why do people cross the street without looking?" (And of course they have the nerve to do it s l o w l y.) .

February 05, 2013
I really hope the RV community manager is a reasonable person who understands your concerns for liability and that nobody's kids should be stealing anything out of your yard.

I agree you should be able to call the police next time (without walking them home or 'making it easy' on the mawm by reporting it to only the management so as not to involve the police and 'create trouble' for the parent). And if calling the police just so happens to cause trouble for the bizzy mawm with CPS, so be it.

If one of your dogs was loose, would they call the manager to let you know your dog was loose, or would the neighbours simply call animal control on your dog? If one of the kids gets bitten by a dog, any dog, and if one of the kids was seen on your site, then they could simply accuse anyone they want, and that alone would have me concerned. Stealing your dogs' tennis balls is theft. Being on your site should be trespass. You have legitimate concerns for your liability, what could happen to your dogs, and the theft.

Be watchful for revenge, though. Just another reason I am so fed up with the chyuwld-centric outlook.
February 05, 2013
I know this is gross so please forgive me. We often have to stop Baxter from peeing on Sammy's tennis balls. One dog pees on them and then two brats come along and steal them. These brats have had their hands in dog urine. Is it wrong to find that funny??? I won't stop Baxter from peeing on them ever again.
Anonymous User
February 05, 2013
satansbitch
I know this is gross so please forgive me. We often have to stop Baxter from peeing on Sammy's tennis balls. One dog pees on them and then two brats come along and steal them. These brats have had their hands in dog urine. Is it wrong to find that funny??? I won't stop Baxter from peeing on them ever again.

Give those dogs LOTS of water smiling smiley Good boy, Baxter, go potty!
February 05, 2013
February 05, 2013
satansbitch

It is not wrong that you find that funny. If anything, you should encourage it. You might even consider putting a little bit of dog shit on it as well. Maybe once the brats figure out that the balls are soaked in urine, they will learn that stealing is wrong. After all, moo isn't teaching them right from wrong so they can just learn a life lesson the hard way.
February 06, 2013
UPDATE:

Earlier today my dog Archer bit one of the spawn. I'm thankful it wasn't a serious bite. I saw the kid right after it happened and there was no broken bones, blood, or bruises. The kid was screaming bloody murder but I'm not sure if that's because he was honestly in pain or because of the attention it got him. There was only a small red mark on the kid's shoulder.

This kid very suddenly ran across our campsite and Archer got startled. I was talking to a friend and said that there might be wrong on both sides but I'm not sure there is any wrong on our part. Archer was in his rightful place and my husband was paying attention. The kid ran by so fast that Hubby almost didn't see him. Archer was horribly mistreated before we got him and I think that's why he reacted the way he did. What we will do is not put Archer on a runner outside the RV. Archer will now be walked by himself. I'm thinking of anything else I can do in this case. It SHOULD be a warning to everyone here to keep their fucking spawn off of my fucking property.
February 06, 2013
Oh jeez, I hope the moo doesn't try to go after you!

(I also hope you gave Archer his fill of treats and belly rubs)

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 06, 2013
Way to go, Archer!!!
I just hope moopig doesn't come after you (and the dog) for biting her widdle pweshus.

jbs
February 06, 2013
johnnybsterile
Way to go, Archer!!!
I just hope moopig doesn't come after you (and the dog) for biting her widdle pweshus.

jbs

That's my biggest fear right now. The parents claimed it was OK and duhddy went back to cleaning his gun while the kid cried on his moo. They claim it's all right but why do I think this could all come back to bite me in the ass???

I am not kidding when I say duhddy was cleaning a gun when all of this happened.
Anonymous User
February 06, 2013
So sorry this happened to you. Document everything-date, times, who said what today. Document the date the other day that that the kids were in your area without your permission and each date/time in future that they step onto your site and each time that you told them to leave, along with documenting any complaints you've made to management. The kid should not be wandering onto other people's campsites, no matter how young-and-didn't-know-better or just-a-chyulld-and-nowhere-to-play or whatever else.

Most likely nothing will come of it, but if it did, wouldn't the RV park have liability insurance against this kind of thing? And the RV park has a responsibility to you, too, since you're a paying tenant, to take reasonable means to keep other tenants off your site. I'm just thinking along the lines of if it was your own residential property, your homeowner's insurance is there to cover other people's slips and falls and such, so I'd imagine if he'd been injured, the RV park would be the one they'd go after. I don't know for sure. Anyway, not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill; most things we worry about never happen. :-)
Anonymous User
February 07, 2013
Maybe that little shit will learn.

I hope you, hubs, and Archer are okay.
February 07, 2013
Poor Archer.friendly hug It must be very distressing for him to have His space invaded.. It is a dog's instinct to protect their pack and territory.. Too bad you can't put a sign that strates,"All tresspassers will be shot. I really hope duh-rents do not cause anymore trouble. HUGS
February 07, 2013
The nerve of the woman. I am afraid for your dog confused smiley she may create problem for you in the future.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
February 07, 2013
So sorry to hear that you have had to go through this, satansbitch. I totally get the Children of the Corn reference. Most kids these days feel entitled to stare, probably because I rather doubt that they have ever been told by Moomie or Duhddie that it is rude to stare. They look like creepy little cretins to me. Glad you are taking this beyond site maintainence to CPS.

The parents need to get hit over the head with a reality stick!
February 10, 2013
Any updates? I hope Archer is ok. smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login