Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

But.....but....but...I thought all Mawmies were saints?

Posted by bell_flower 
But.....but....but...I thought all Mawmies were saints?
February 12, 2013
Bizarre story about a Staten Island Mommy who went to Turkey and ended up dead.

She told her husband she wanted to go there and take pictures. She was found beaten to death.

Investigators say she met some dude on the internet and had sex with him in a bar. The FBI released a statement that she was hanging out with known criminals.

I'm so curious as to why the link above suddenly refers to her as a "woman." When the story first broke, all you heard about was the "missing mom from Staten Island." When it looks as if she did something wrong, she suddenly becomes a "wife" and not a mom.
Re: But.....but....but...I thought all Mawmies were saints?
February 12, 2013
Typical Natalist thinking. Mother = good. Woman = bad. They tried to hide the fact that this mother liked bad boys by passing her off as a "woman." Good job in uncovering the truth.

February 12, 2013
She has to go to Europe to find Mr. Goodbar??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 12, 2013
navi8orgirl

There are plenty of Vinnie Boom Batz on Staten Island, she could have had one of them!!
February 12, 2013
Had she died while doing TMIJITW, she would be canonised. But because she left the kids behind with daddy, to do something independantly of family, she must be branded a skank.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
February 12, 2013
I would admire someone who has a craft and practices it. If she really went to take pictures, that seems to be a reasonable request. But she was no photographer. According to the article, she was taking phone pictures.

It appears from all accounts that she went to Europe to have sex with men she met over the internet. Aside from being a Mawmy, that's a damn dangerous thing for any woman to do.
surgicalvetnurse
navi8orgirl

There are plenty of Vinnie Boom Batz on Staten Island, she could have had one of them!!

waving hellolarious I never met anyone else other than me who uses the Vinnie Boom Batz moniker. We have plenty of them in my borough!

Back on topic, when this story first broke, I immediately thought of an affair gone wrong. Everyone else was saying she was kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.
February 12, 2013
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
surgicalvetnurse
navi8orgirl

waving hellolarious I never met anyone else other than me who uses the Vinnie Boom Batz moniker. We have plenty of them in my borough!

Back on topic, when this story first broke, I immediately thought of an affair gone wrong. Everyone else was saying she was kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.

Saying Vinnie Boom Batz is how you know you grew up in an Italian family. We have plenty of them on Long Island, except most of them aren't even Italian. smile rolling left righteyes2
February 12, 2013
I thought she had gone to turkey

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login