Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what was she doing taking it there

Posted by mercurior 
what was she doing taking it there
February 16, 2006
still arent able to post in main rants, so here it is, if someone could copy it to the main page i would be grateful

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2042547,00.html

Mother sees son fall to his death at her office
By David Lister, Scotland Correspondent

A MOTHER watched in horror as her 21-month-old son fell to his death at her office after she took him in on her day off.
Louise McCreath was on her way out of the office in Edinburgh when her son, Ben, squeezed behind a glass partition on an upstairs landing and plunged 15ft (5m) to the foyer below.

The incident happened on Tuesday morning after Mrs McCreath, a part-time receptionist, went into the office apparently to discuss a redundancy deal with her boss.

Ben McCreath was rushed to the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh but was pronounced dead on Tuesday afternoon. He died after suffering serious head injuries.

Yesterday a pile of flowers and teddy bears marked the spot, in the foyer of the Princes Exchange building in the financial district of Edinburgh, where the young boy fell.

One note said: “Goodnight Ben, sweet dreams. The angels will take care of you.” Another, attached to flowers, said: “From Brian — Sorry couldn’t help you more.”

A piece of cardboard had been taped over the gap, barely 9in wide, where the child had squeezed between glass panels on a mezzanine landing by the entrance to Ledingham Chalmers, the firm of solicitors for whom Mrs McCreath, 29, worked.

more on site

KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: what was she doing taking it there
February 16, 2006
Oh I'm most certain there will be a lawsuit over this because you know, it's not the mothers' fault her shit loaf fell to it's death.
Lady Cooper
February 16, 2006
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Oh, by the way Merc, just post normally, it'll be up the next day. Need to screen for spammers.
Just another example of why one should keep hold of their child, especially in a public place. In the U.S., some would say this is just Darwin "culling the herd," so to speak.
mercurior 1
February 16, 2006
i cant post normally, for some reason, it says i am banned, but i think one of these spammers have an aol account and so if you ban one aol, you can ban all aol accidentally (i once banned myself from mine and fausts own cf board, i banned someone on aol i didnt know the ip address so i banned myself.. colour me embarrassed had to call for faust to unban me
Latrodectra
February 17, 2006
Off topic:

I tried to post yesterday too and it said I wasn't allowed but I don't have AOL but others seem to have no problem.

On topic:
It's really sad that happened but a workplace is not somewhere to bring your child. Especially a child that young, I don't know how she got any work done.
February 18, 2006
well according to rumour she was going to be made redundant, the cynic in me says she brought the kid to show she needs the money on her day off too, and this happens , now they cant get rid of her..

off topic, i know, so if anyone sees a good post by me or latro, could they post it in the main board for us please..
Cambion
February 18, 2006
Damn it, if that woman wanted her brat to crawl out the window like it did, she wouldn't have been able to. It never ceases to amaze me how kids find endless ways to get themselves hurt and killed.

I concur with KidFreeLuvnLife on this one - I'll bet there will be a lawsuit over this matter as well. I'll bet that, if an adult fell to their death from a building, the incident wouldn't have made it past employee rumors or the local paper. But since it was a precious little cunt-tart, the whole world must know how the little retard got himself killed.

The way I see it...one less parasite in the world.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.