Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

980 Olympic Breeder

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
980 Olympic Breeder
February 17, 2006
I heard that last night too, and it made my blood boil. She obviously trapped her boyfriend in order to follow her Life Script (TM). Slutty bitch. And of course they'll say they're BOTH thrilled, does the poor male schmuck have any other choice? Bet he wishes he'd have worn that condom now!
Anonymous User
Re: 980 Olympic Breeder
February 17, 2006
From what I've heard, he wouldn't even have to touch her in order to be named as 'dad'.
February 17, 2006
unfortunatly true .. why is she doing a very energetic sport knocked up.. sheesh,
Lady Cooper
February 17, 2006
Eh, I think I'm more ticked about the coverage than the skiier being preggo. People who are dedicated enough to get to the Olympics tend to be pretty level headed (with the exception of NHL players. Why the hell is Boo-tuzzi playing for us. Gah!). I think at two months, the embryo is about the size of your thumbnail, and skiing isn't as high impact as, oh, hockey. It's a little risky, but the whole "ooooh and she's doing it pregnuuuunnt" is what pisses me off.
Nour
February 17, 2006
Yeah, 'cause nowadays people think pregnant women shouldn't be doing anything remotely physical, like walking across a parking lot, no matter what stage they are in. Like a co-worker of mine, who is in the early stages and is already going home early.
February 17, 2006
she shouldnt be doing it, not just coz of the publicity she is getting due to it, but she will blame i failed coz of it , i won coz of it.

she knew what she was doing, before hand, she shouldnt be there in the competitions. i dont just mean in a health way.
Cambion
February 18, 2006
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, 'cause nowadays people think pregnant women
> shouldn't be doing anything remotely physical,
> like walking across a parking lot, no matter what
> stage they are in.

Don't you love how people think that pregnant women doing so much as wiping their own asses are putting strain on their bodies? Exercise does a woman well when she's in pig.

As far as the pregnant skiier, I'll safely bet that if something were to go wrong in her pregnancy, or she miscarried, that she would blame it on the Olympics, even though she voluntarily chose to compete. I'd laugh, but then roll my eyes.

February 18, 2006
i dont think she should be doing the olympics, not coz of the effects of the unborn, but because of the message it is sending, she had been training for years and to decide to keep it at this late stage is blind.

the olympics is there for excellence of sports stars, and forgive me having a sprog and doing it, doesnt mean excellence in the sport;. she should be out of the olympics.
Anonymous User
February 20, 2006
Hey, stop and consider. maybe this could become an olympic scoring event..
February 20, 2006
dear god the mental images :Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhrows up:: you will have the 10 yard pregnant waddle, the nappy toss,
Lady Cooper
February 20, 2006
Ew...Breeder Olympics.

Back to the skiier, I think it's her issue, especially when she's rather newly pregnant (it is less of a risk, while still risky), but it's her deal. The real problem is the media making a big shit about it. I mean, some people here would get mad at Hayley Wickenheiser having pictures taken with her son after we won gold in hockey today, some people on this board don't take PNBs into effect. I'm saying again that anyone who's worked that hard to get into the Olympics is probably dedicated and sensible enough to be a PNB, it's the media that's the enemy, they're the ones going all ga ga over it, I bet the skiier herself would rather have people focus on her acheivement over what else is in her body.
Latrodectra
February 24, 2006
Maybe she was hoping she would have an "accident".
cheeselouise
February 25, 2006
So, apparently it's so wonderful that this woman is skiing the Olympics knocked up. Yet we keep hearing mooing for special pregmoo stork parking because it's too haaaard to walk a few extra feet in a damn parking lot.

Yet more breeder hypocrisy.

Lady Cooper
February 25, 2006
It's "inspiring" when someone else does it, but obviously not enough to inspire the regular breeders to get off their fat asses.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.