Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids

Posted by law 
"DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids
April 30, 2013
I wasn't aware that CF couples were a "problem" until some illiterate duh named Buzz Bishop of some depressing sewer of sadness called "Dad-Camp" (notice the spayshul cneauxphlaygke spelling of his brats' name) had to delineate them for me. Complete with the "my kyds will take care of me when I am old, I wonder what these childless people are doing to do" bingo candle in the shitcake.

Hm, seems like it's time to bust out my snowshovel for a bitchslapfest on this twatrocket.

http://www.babble.com/kid/the-problem-with-married-couples-who-have-no-kids/
What a stereotypical asshole!

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

******************************************************************************************************************************

I heard them tell me that this land of dreams was now
I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how
- Ozzy Osbourne -
It wasn't too long ago that in America, the "wrong" kind of people were barred by law from moving into certain neighborhoods. Laws eventually changed, but it still took awhile for some folks to accept these "wrong" people from moving in.

What this guy is advocating is segregation. He should just call it what it is.

What's really ass-backwards is that by having lots of childfree folks in your neighborhood, your schools aren't as burdened, and therefore your children aren't in overcrowded classes. But then again, I can't expect this moron to understand that kind of rational thinking.
Get a load of the comments. They're actually ripping him a new one! Childfree and parents!

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Re: "DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids
April 30, 2013
I'm only seeing 1 comment. AND it won't let me comment either.

Also: LOL!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204852343/permalink/10151382544207344/

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
There's a facebook plugin that has more comments above that one. Did you see it?

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
brown-eyed diamond
Get a load of the comments. They're actually ripping him a new one! Childfree and parents!

YES! I noticed this too.

And while it remains to be seen if any tides are turning in our favor - it seems plenty of people are sick and tired of Parental Entitlement and Misbehaved Kids. As well as all the bitching about it there of.

So - that's a plus!

I think all types of people are getting sick of the Holy Sainted Breeders and speaking up - and it's about time!

That's positive, anyway.
I love seeing a duh paint all CF as the party type. He also claims we have all the money in the world and don't need the space a four bedroom house provides. News flash, duh. We can live where we want to.
Sounds like he's bitter. Who else here wouldn't be surprised when at least one of his kids grows up to be that son who never visits their father? If my parents whored me out like that on social media, I would get as far as I fucking could as soon I got old enough.

I love the line about how married couples without kids are happier...but that's just because they're selfish. Maybe its because childfree people are secure enough to know that they don't want kids and are happy because they are, I don't know, living as they fucking want?

Loved watching the commenters, parents and childfree alike, ripping them to shreds.
Popcornculturejunkie is feeling very stabby right now...
So, dear ALMIGHTY dad, exactly what are you going to do if one of your kids grows up, gets married and DOESN'T have children? Are you going to ridicule him and shun him, and talk down to him like you do the rest of the childfree people?

"Yes, a recent study shows that married couples without children are happier than those with, but selfishness will do that to you."

Who, exactly, are childfree people being selfish to? Non-existent children? Get the fuck off your high horse, buddy.

"It may be stressful and hectic now, but when I’m old I will have children and grandchildren to keep me company and I will be showered in family. I wonder how happy a childless couple will be when they’re at the end of the line?"

Actually, a lot of childfree couples are quite happy...they may not be surrounded by children, but a lot of them having loving nieces and nephews. Besides, at the rate you're going, you'll be lucky if any of your children will still talk to you once they're adults and moved out of the house. Tell me again who the selfish one is here?

"When you have kids, a weekend escape isn’t just a quick flight for 2, it’s a flight for 4, and you can’t get the king sized bed, you need the suite, and then the dinners are not for 2, they’re for 3, or 4, or 5. What might cost you $800 for a quick getaway will cost me $1500."

Awww....did you want a tissue, dear dad? Again, children are a CHOICE, and some of us chose NOT to have them. We are not freaks, we are not deviants, and that societal mentality needs to die a quick death. I wonder if you feel the same way towards infertile people, huh? There are some people who love to have children, and your attitude is like pouring a dump truck of salt on their wounds. You have the nerve to complain about how much more everything costs because you have extra people. Honestly...stop whining. Bed. Made. Lie.

"These people are most likely the type of whiners that are now having children banned from a food court in Australia. These are the type of people who are complaining about kids on airplanes. Married couples who have no kids are the types of people who are trying to get kids kicked out of restaurants."

No, imbecile...some people in general are sick to death of kids being out in public and acting like feral little beasts. That includes childfree couples, childfree singles (like me) AND parents that actually teach their kids basic manners. We're all sick of kids that are out of control in public. Kids don't NEED to be in bars, R-rated movies and fancy restaurants. They CAN learn to behave on planes, but not everyone bothers to teach them to do so. Kids may have the 'right' to be out in public. However,the rest of the public also has the right to be out and about and not have to endure someone else's out of control brats.

Your whole post is an epic failure. Shouldn't you be playing with your kids right now instead of writing shitty blog posts?

Oh, in case Mr. DadConcentrationCamp is lurking... angry flipping off

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
What a whiny emasculated fool. I hope his sons let him rot in bed, wondering why he's dying alone even after spending $1500 on vacations.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
At least we are forewarned about which campgrounds to avoid and when. :cigar We should hook him up with "Autism Planet" duh. :litebulb They can all explore the wilderness away from useless non parunts. Maybe Tardlina can darwinize herself while at it.:Violin So what if sprogless folks can afford Mcmansions. They are not sucking at the gubmint tit to finance their lifestyle. Dogs and cats need living space too.
That article just screams 'I'M A JEALOUS DUHD AND I WANT MY OLD LIFE BACK BEFORE I SPROGGED FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO WEREN'T STUPID LIKE ME TO NOT SPROGGING!'
He's jelly of our lifestyle. :biggrin2
orangeflower84
That article just screams 'I'M A JEALOUS DUHD AND I WANT MY OLD LIFE BACK BEFORE I SPROGGED FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO WEREN'T STUPID LIKE ME TO NOT SPROGGING!'

He also looks a lot like this douchenozzle of a professor I once had...he was also a duh. That just doubled the stabby factor for me. I actually posted my little rant above to the guy's article. He can eat a bag of dicks...CF forever, baby!

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
popcornculturejunkie
orangeflower84

He also looks a lot like this douchenozzle of a professor I once had...he was also a duh. That just doubled the stabby factor for me. I actually posted my little rant above to the guy's article. He can eat a bag of dicks...CF forever, baby!

I saw your post to him, epic win! :jump
Is it me, or does babble publish anything as long as its breederific?
orangeflower84
popcornculturejunkie
orangeflower84

I saw your post to him, epic win! :jump

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Re: "DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids
April 30, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
There's a facebook plugin that has more comments above that one. Did you see it?

Found it; my Ghostery addon blocked it and I had to go turn it on. blushing
OMG. I read some of his blog. The entry about the shower...

I bet he felt like a really big man having a go at a couple of 12 year-olds...
chahu
OMG. I read some of his blog. The entry about the shower...

I bet he felt like a really big man having a go at a couple of 12 year-olds...

I think that the 12 year olds were decent for only laughing; that is GROSS. I mean was someone "downstream" for this tard? (did you HEAR that annoying video where the shitty crotch dropping is shrieking because there is a noodle WITH SAUCE in his mouth? Not only is he freaking out but he is too stupid to take it out of his mouth saying 'wtf') And if he knows that they are laughing at his kid's grossness WTF does it matter if they look. They are not pedos and your repulsive kid is making a spectacle of himself. I have to wonder that if a kid of 5 isn't potty trained do they make him wear a swim diaper? (Bet not gross breeders).

That guy is such a train wreck. If loaf 2 has a normal name (charlie) WTF does had call it The Chooch? Sounds like another body part - as scrub your peep while your moo cleans her chooch.
Man, I'm having a hard time even getting this website to come up, much less leaving some blasting comments for Duh.

Awwwh he is soooo bitter and jelous it is almost not funny.

Almost.

Nah, who am I fooling. I am laughing my ass off grinning smiley waving hellolarious

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Zacharie, ending in -ie? How twee.

Loving how people are letting DoucheyDad have it in their comments!
I think the main "problem" this guy has with us is that we're making him jealous. :Violin
I live in Alberta these days. I appreciate his list of what campgrounds I can avoid this summer, on what weekends, since he is going to be there. Of course, when we go camping there is only two of us so fortunately we can also do a lot more backcountry camping instead of subjecting ourselves to the bratfilled zone some of these car-camping campgrounds are. For more than one night af a time, even!

Also, he has Waterton on his bucket list for two years, yeah, well, Mr. Duh-Camp, I live an hour away and get to enjoy it often, year round. Because we do not have spawn we can even go last minute to do a hike, scuba dive, kayak the lakes, or snowshoe through the mountains. Bratfree. It is kind of sad that he has had it on his bucket list for TWO years when he lives all of three hours away.

I think it is hilarious how full of resentment this guy is. He even says he started "DadCamp" as he was was missing out on techie gatherings due to his kids, and then tries to justify why those without kids are destined to die loney? Ugh, okay. Except we have had all the techie friends (or whatever) we made as we did not have to miss seeing them because of the brats, and you will be wondering why the brats, who live in Toronto or some shit, don't visit or call much. Seriously, how does CF mean lonely? Some of us are introverts and LIKE being alone, and those of us who are more social....socialize. I do not want to be best buddies with a toadler. Loneliness is also something quite separate from being alone.

Dude is fucked in the head. His kid is pissing in the public shower, his FIVE year old, and he yells at a couple 12-year old boys for laughing and "watching him". Fuck off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login