Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids

Posted by law 
So I was browsing some of DuhCamp's other "articles" and he makes it well known he has a favourite son, and wishes they only had one. I hope he is saving up money for therapy for both those kids, as they are likely to need it. It is one thing to have a favourite, another to post it on a blog. For public consumption. And for his kids to later find. What an ass.
law
I'm only seeing 1 comment. AND it won't let me comment either.

Also: LOL!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204852343/permalink/10151382544207344/

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

LMAO @ FINK (Fucking Idiot (with) Noisy Kids) If that one's not in the CF glossary, it sure as hell needs to be! waving hellolarious

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
They are too insecure to accept anyone who chooses a different life path than they did so they have to come up with how we are a "problem". What's next? Will we be a "problem" that needs to be erradicated? If we won't breed and attempt to overpopulate and destroy the planet faster (for his descendants to endure the effects of) do we need to be sprayed like bugs?
Well maybe I need a 3/2.5, 2200 sf home. My dogs need a yard to play in, and I like having a guest room and an office/library. I don’t see any parents in my neighborhood complaining about me taking over either.

Next we will hear about how us eeebil CF are taking the good paying jobs from famblee men.

Jealous, much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
Well maybe I need a 3/2.5, 2200 sf home. My dogs need a yard to play in, and I like having a guest room and an office/library. I don’t see any parents in my neighborhood complaining about me taking over either.

Next we will hear about how us eeebil CF are taking the good paying jobs from famblee men.

Jealous, much?

Yeah, we live in a 2-story, 1600 sq ft home plus full basement for an additional few hundred sq feet, also a 3/2.5. We rent now, by choice for many reasons. No pets. Fuck him. We have both lived (owned and rented) in smaller homes, tiny apartments, downtown condos, military housing/shacks, both together and apart, and these days we like having plenty of space for ourselves, our "gear" for the activities we enjoy, including camping, a nice yard for entertaining, and so on. It is our home, even if rented, and we respect and treat it as such. We have a guest room/yoga room, an office, a bonus room for didge playing, chilling, scuba and camping gear and an extra guest room if needed. We can afford it now. Not my job to keep a house like that "open" for famblees. If they wanted it, they could have applied for it (or for those buying, bought the house their CF neighbours live in!). So, his argument really makes no sense. It is not like the opportunity is denied to famblees to buy those same houses!
The entitled asshat came up with this gem in the comments:

Duhd Camp
Thanks @Philip. The attitude of Nicole and others in this thread of comments seems to underline pretty clearly the selfish entitled attitude of people with no kids I was trying to get across. Thanks everyone.

He doesn't get it, does he? So, I got very stabby once again:

Popcorn's rantage
Thanks, DadCAMP, for clearing demonstrating the entitlement attitude a lot of asshole parent bloggers have today.

"It may be stressful and hectic now, but when I’m old I will have children and grandchildren to keep me company and I will be showered in family. I wonder how happy a childless couple will be when they’re at the end of the line?"

First of all, don't be so smug. This is exactly why you're getting so much flack in the comments. Do you honestly think that your kids will surround you in your old age? How do you know that they'll outlive you? How do you know that they'll have children of their own? Also, since you tend to favor one son over the other, how do you know that the not-favored son won't hesitate to throw you into the shittiest nursing home he can find?

Having kids just to be surround by people in your old age is one of the worst reasons to have them. No one was put on this earth to serve anyone else. As for those childfree couples, when they get to be old, at least they won't have DNA replicant vultures trying to get their hands on an inheritance.

Then, you have the cojones to TELL people where to live? You're no better than anyone trying to implement segregation or apartheid. Oh, but childfree people are entitled? DadCAMP, do you even bother to read the garbage you put out, or the comments? There are PARENTS commenting on what an entitled asshole YOU'RE being.

I have no problem with people that actually parent their kids, and don't act like they're superior just because they reproduced.If I see a kid who's well-behaved, I have no issues whatsoever. If people are happy with being parents, that's totally cool by me. I've also noticed that truly happy parents don't bitch and moan about other people not reproducing.

You, however, can't stomach the fact that some people chose a different path than you. Try pulling your head out of your ass for a change and learn to accept that not everyone is like you.

You should be thanking us, actually. If EVERYONE had kids, the world would be much more crowded, the environment and food supplies would be even more in dire straits, and fresh water even closer to being depleted. Not that you care about that, oh no! I'm still selfish, apparently, because I'm not adding more people to this world. Wow, that a horrible human being I am.

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
navi8orgirl

I'm honestly surprised he didn't think of it.
aliceblue
chahu
OMG. I read some of his blog. The entry about the shower...

I bet he felt like a really big man having a go at a couple of 12 year-olds...

I think that the 12 year olds were decent for only laughing; that is GROSS. I mean was someone "downstream" for this tard? (did you HEAR that annoying video where the shitty crotch dropping is shrieking because there is a noodle WITH SAUCE in his mouth? Not only is he freaking out but he is too stupid to take it out of his mouth saying 'wtf') And if he knows that they are laughing at his kid's grossness WTF does it matter if they look. They are not pedos and your repulsive kid is making a spectacle of himself. I have to wonder that if a kid of 5 isn't potty trained do they make him wear a swim diaper? (Bet not gross breeders).

That guy is such a train wreck. If loaf 2 has a normal name (charlie) WTF does had call it The Chooch? Sounds like another body part - as scrub your peep while your moo cleans her chooch.

I was surprised by this and had to go back to see if the guy's Italian. Does not appear to be. Chooch is an Italian slang word which essentially means moron.

Hell, I know this and I'm *not* Italian. Plenty of people do know what it means and I suspect the Duh here has a guess too. The kid will figure it out eventually. It's a rather derogatory thing to call a child. What a jerk. smile rolling left righteyes2

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chooch
"The Chooch" is his less favoured child. He has made it clear the first is his favourite, and he wishes he had stopped after the first one. The favoured one is (was) on a trip to Disney and he was stuck with the younger one and he talked about how he and his wife would ignore the younger one at dinner, whereas when the older one was there too they would all talk.

What a fucking smug ass. I was wondering when he would pop in on the comments as on his other articles he pops in to reply to ever ego-stroking comment. As soon as there is criticism, he is absent. I also appreciate how he ignores that even PARENTS are calling him a judgmental asshole but he just has chosen to believe everyone who has called him out is "a selfish childfree".
My first rant isn't showing up anymore...awww, poor butthurt Duhdy! smile rolling left righteyes2

Zzelda
aliceblue
chahu
OMG. I read some of his blog. The entry about the shower...

I bet he felt like a really big man having a go at a couple of 12 year-olds...

I think that the 12 year olds were decent for only laughing; that is GROSS. I mean was someone "downstream" for this tard? (did you HEAR that annoying video where the shitty crotch dropping is shrieking because there is a noodle WITH SAUCE in his mouth? Not only is he freaking out but he is too stupid to take it out of his mouth saying 'wtf') And if he knows that they are laughing at his kid's grossness WTF does it matter if they look. They are not pedos and your repulsive kid is making a spectacle of himself. I have to wonder that if a kid of 5 isn't potty trained do they make him wear a swim diaper? (Bet not gross breeders).

That guy is such a train wreck. If loaf 2 has a normal name (charlie) WTF does had call it The Chooch? Sounds like another body part - as scrub your peep while your moo cleans her chooch.

I was surprised by this and had to go back to see if the guy's Italian. Does not appear to be. Chooch is an Italian slang word which essentially means moron.

Hell, I know this and I'm *not* Italian. Plenty of people do know what it means and I suspect the Duh here has a guess too. The kid will figure it out eventually. It's a rather derogatory thing to call a child. What a jerk. smile rolling left righteyes2

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chooch

Wow what a fuckwad! (thank you for the info - still think it sounds like a body part though; must be medirty thoughts) I guess that if they have a couple more they'll call them Schmuck & Putz?
Has anybody seen this?

http://www.dad-camp.com/2013/05/oh-hai-backchannel-of-the-internets/

Who would have known that these childfree people have Facebook Groups and backchannel message boards dedicated to their childfree cause? (It seems everyone has a special interest group attached to their cause these days).

When a board is called BratFree, I can’t expect much sympathy – and they haven’t cut me any. Which kind of makes my point even more valid, I think. The campaign against kids is filled with selfish vitriol from a Me Generation of adults.
This silly, feeble-minded, emasculated blogger duhd got what he wanted: ATTENTION.

People are now going to his blog, ranting at him in Yahoo, and giving him way more attention and consideration than he deserves.

He thinks and writes like a 13-year old girl. Everything is reactionary, panicky, and very frightened. There are just too many others out there of whom he is scared. His reasoning and logic are underdeveloped, and his reactions to criticism are whiny and teary. He must have looked around his life and found that he will remain a marginal, perfectly forgettable nobody. Then, he created an entire segment of people to whom he could be superior just because he added 2 people to the more than 7 billion already here.

We've torn apart plenty of estrogen-soaked duhds before, but this one is the most pathetic one yet. He really is pitiful.
randy johnson's mullet
Has anybody seen this?

Who would have known that these childfree people have Facebook Groups and backchannel message boards dedicated to their childfree cause? (It seems everyone has a special interest group attached to their cause these days).

When a board is called BratFree, I can’t expect much sympathy – and they haven’t cut me any. Which kind of makes my point even more valid, I think. The campaign against kids is filled with selfish vitriol from a Me Generation of adults.

No it just means that you made your bed, now you get to lie in it. My husband and I will live wherever we damn well please. More than likely though we'll buy a plot of land in the country because we want horses and a few other critters. Being CF is awesome!!!! :bedmadelie :yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
I'm reading the Facebook comments from his "favorite child" article (http://www.babble.com/kid/admit-it-you-have-a-favorite-kid-i-do/) and almost every time someone posted a criticism, he kept posting this as a response:

Catherine Conger, a professor of human and community development at the University of California at Davis, assembled a group of 384 sibling pairs and their parents and visited them three times over three years. She questioned them about their relationships and videotaped them as they worked through conflicts. Overall, she concluded that 65% of mothers and 70% of fathers exhibited a preference for one child, usually the older one.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2094371,00.html#ixzz27medSMgM.

And then there's two posters that will post these as a response to the above every time he posted it:

Poster #1
DadCamp, again, that may all be fine and supported by science and research.. However, that does not make it the right thing to act upon or express for the sake of our children. The question here for me is not whether it is ok to have a favorite or not (although I honestly don't), but whether it is in the benefit of the child if he/she is aware of this or not. And I think in any case it is not beneficial for any child to know if he or she is considered the favorite child or not. To give you an example, I am one of a twin and people always felt the urge to compare us since we are quite alike. But whether that comparison turned out in my favor or in that of my sister, it was never fun or good for either of us. It just created a artificial sense of competition between us that would not have been there if we had just been accepted and loved the way we are without ANY comparison or favoring. And also, it made me sad to see my sister feeling hurt or the other way around. So no matter how much science and research can show you that it's normal to feel that way, in my eyes that still does not make it right to just act on it or throw your 'issues' regarding this out into the open. Some sensitivity towards the feelings of your sons and the development of their self esteem would be great there in my view. In the end, it's your life and I am not to judge you as a person. But I do think I'd do it differently for the sake and health of my kids..

Poster #2
(Buzz, I'm repeating this in case you haven't seen it already."

Apparently you didn't read the entire article, Buzz, because if you had, you would have seen the following near the end:

Not all experts agree on just what the impact of favoritism is, but as a rule, their advice to parents is simple: If you absolutely must have a favorite (and you must), keep it to yourself. . . Psychologist Victoria Bedford of the University of Indianapolis has studied favoritism extensively, looking at the impact of what's known as LFS (least favored status) on children's self-esteem, socialization and relationships with other family members. No matter how she broke down her data, it all told her the same thing. 'My main conclusion was how horrible favoritism is on siblings,' she says flatly, and sibs themselves often agree.

Clare Stocker, a research professor in developmental psychology at the University of Denver studied 136 sibling pairs, then returned to observe them again two more times at two-year intervals. Over that period, she found that kids who felt less loved than other siblings were more likely to develop anxiety, low self-esteem and depression. Some of the subjects would react by exhibiting behavioral problems, leading parents to crack down on them, only widening the gap between the kind of treatment Mom and Dad were meting out to them and the kind being lavished on the favored child."

Hope you get some relief from the pain where you shot yourself in the foot, Buzz.
He really does not get it, does he? I really appreciate that he calls the childfree full of hatred...while ranting about his hatred for the childfree.

Well, obviously he is reading here. :1wv

Since he is, and since he seems to not allow most comments through on his own blog that are not all huggy-wuggy, all I have to say is this: stop taking out the anger, disappointment and jealousy that you clearly have over your choices on others who chose differently. :bedmadelie

You, dear sir, are a great example of how having children does not make someone mature. No matter how much you try and convince yourself, and others, that the childfree are the immature ones, the childfree at least thought through their options, thought about who they were, thought through the life they wanted for themselves, thought about how they could make that life happen...and made choices that fit with that in order to stay true to who they are. Some of them were even born with an innate desire NOT to have children, so it was never a "choice" for them, and are simply staying true to what they have always known rather than give into pressure or buy the "you'll love your own!".

They get to enjoy the life they HAVE.

What did you do? You bought into the lifescript/got oopsed/got oopsed again before you ever even realized that you could opt out. And now you resent it. You wish to go back, to have maybe only the one child, if not any. You live through the drudgery and frustration hoping that one day it will all pay off (ha). You think now that your children are young is the hardest time (ha). You just want it to all rewind. But you can't, so instead you hope that when the youngest turns 18 you will be homefree (ha). You think grandkids will be joys and not just repeating the experience all over again (ha...I know a few grandparents who are not that fond of spending time with the grandkids either).

You get to look forward to (hopefully) enjoying the life you DON'T HAVE.

Now, who showed more maturity in their decision making, again?

The world is not underfunded on children. There are many of them. If you truly feel you are such an unselfish being, why did you not foster or adopt one of the many children that need parents who love and care for them? At least then you might have a leg to stand on.

There is nothing unselfish about birthing your own child, not even caring for your child over yourself. The child had no choice to be here. It is your responsibility to care for them. At least some parents actually do. In my work I also see all the parents who don't and I'd love to see your arguments for how a mother, all of 23 years old, on social assistance, with 5 children born addicted to drugs who are physically and sexually abused on a regular basis by her and by the boyfriend of the week, and who shows up pregnant with her 6th child, is unselfish. As opposed to the CF couple who work as social workers at all hours to protect those same children from suffering any further.
I do believe I’ve just found myself a new dickless dimbulb duhddy to pick on.
How’s about we make one big thread of snark like we did with Duhddy Files. We can mock Dimcamp’s blog. Allow me me to start.

“Zacharie and I had a chat about “being discreet” on the way home. I reminded him that the potty is just a few steps away from the shower, and he should go if he needs to. If he absolutely must pee in the shower, he needs to be like a super spy and face the wall.”
Or maybe you can teach your little chimpanzee to piss in the goddamn toilet like everybody else. I suppose you let him fingerpaint with his own shit, too.
My sincerest apologies to chimpanzees everywhere.

“I know these tweens thought a 5 yr old pissing in the shower was funny, but it still rubbed me that these kids were watching my son. When Z makes a shower comment it’s awkward, but he’s a little boy. Tweens know better. They were doing a play-by-play of a naked 5 yr old in the shower for chrissakes!”
Not likely, duhddy. It’s very possible they could have been laughing at something else, or if they were laughing at Zaakereeeeeeeigh they were probably laughing at his comments. But your tiny og brain registered that they were threatening your pwecious, and out came papa grizzly. Oh by the way your kid’s a feral tard.

“At the dinner table, instead of breaking up arguments, encouraging kids to eat, and constantly being interrupted, Jen and I have had a chance to talk – at the expense of Charlie. When it is 4 of us, it is a family dinner, when it is just the 3 of us, it becomes so much easier to have adult conversation and Charlie fades into the background. I have to snap out of it and remember to engage him in the conversation as Jen and I catch up on our days.”
Anyone get the feeling that poor Charlie is, you know, not duhddy’s lil golden sprog? So far all the blog posts have been about Zakereighey.

“While Jen was working late last night, I took the change to get out of the house with Charlie (of course). It was fun to have a one-on-one date night with Charlie at the Lego Store last night, but when Zacharie called us on Face Time while we were at the store (I love living in the future), the chaos returned as he reminded Charlie and me that the Batman Lego set Charlie was getting as a treat was going to be his to play with too. (Spoiled much, there Mr Z?)”
Yeah, and you fucking allow it. I’m thinking Charlie is going to be the son that moves away and never calls or visits Duhddy again until his funeral. Meanwhile, Zeaaaakereyie will have already robbed his parents blind and used the money to go on a coke binge with his junky whore girlfriend.

Oy. I can’t read anymore. I’m going to listen to some satanic black metal to cleanse my brain of this.
CF_Amy
randy johnson's mullet
Has anybody seen this?

No it just means that you made your bed, now you get to lie in it. My husband and I will live wherever we damn well please. More than likely though we'll buy a plot of land in the country because we want horses and a few other critters. Being CF is awesome!!!! :bedmadelie :yeah
Plus, as we saw in our get to know you thread of a few weeks ago, we range in ages from 20s to 60s. Guess what Buzz, multiple generations think that you are an asshole!
popcornculturejunkie
My first rant isn't showing up anymore...awww, poor butthurt Duhdy! smile rolling left righteyes2
Yeah, I'm not even sure that mine made it up. And I didn't use any word stronger than "idiot." So there was no reason except I guess that the truth hurts.
aliceblue
popcornculturejunkie
Yeah, I'm not even sure that mine made it up. And I didn't use any word stronger than "idiot." So there was no reason except I guess that the truth hurts.

Oh, he's definitely butthurt...the little whiner. I hope like hell the not-so-goldenpenis puts his dumb ass into the shittiest nursing home EVER! devil with smile

Hey, Buzzkill...if you're lurking here (which more than likely you ARE), eat this! :BS angry flipping off

P.S. :bedmadelie

efsb
I do believe I’ve just found myself a new dickless dimbulb duhddy to pick on.
How’s about we make one big thread of snark like we did with Duhddy Files. We can mock Dimcamp’s blog. Allow me me to start.

“Zacharie and I had a chat about “being discreet” on the way home. I reminded him that the potty is just a few steps away from the shower, and he should go if he needs to. If he absolutely must pee in the shower, he needs to be like a super spy and face the wall.”
Or maybe you can teach your little chimpanzee to piss in the goddamn toilet like everybody else. I suppose you let him fingerpaint with his own shit, too.
My sincerest apologies to chimpanzees everywhere.

“I know these tweens thought a 5 yr old pissing in the shower was funny, but it still rubbed me that these kids were watching my son. When Z makes a shower comment it’s awkward, but he’s a little boy. Tweens know better. They were doing a play-by-play of a naked 5 yr old in the shower for chrissakes!”
Not likely, duhddy. It’s very possible they could have been laughing at something else, or if they were laughing at Zaakereeeeeeeigh they were probably laughing at his comments. But your tiny og brain registered that they were threatening your pwecious, and out came papa grizzly. Oh by the way your kid’s a feral tard.

“At the dinner table, instead of breaking up arguments, encouraging kids to eat, and constantly being interrupted, Jen and I have had a chance to talk – at the expense of Charlie. When it is 4 of us, it is a family dinner, when it is just the 3 of us, it becomes so much easier to have adult conversation and Charlie fades into the background. I have to snap out of it and remember to engage him in the conversation as Jen and I catch up on our days.”
Anyone get the feeling that poor Charlie is, you know, not duhddy’s lil golden sprog? So far all the blog posts have been about Zakereighey.

“While Jen was working late last night, I took the change to get out of the house with Charlie (of course). It was fun to have a one-on-one date night with Charlie at the Lego Store last night, but when Zacharie called us on Face Time while we were at the store (I love living in the future), the chaos returned as he reminded Charlie and me that the Batman Lego set Charlie was getting as a treat was going to be his to play with too. (Spoiled much, there Mr Z?)”
Yeah, and you fucking allow it. I’m thinking Charlie is going to be the son that moves away and never calls or visits Duhddy again until his funeral. Meanwhile, Zeaaaakereyie will have already robbed his parents blind and used the money to go on a coke binge with his junky whore girlfriend.

Oy. I can’t read anymore. I’m going to listen to some satanic black metal to cleanse my brain of this.

I don't think Duhdy's future will be THAT bright...you're giving him too much credit! waving hellolarious

CFinPenthouse

He thinks and writes like a 13-year old girl. Everything is reactionary, panicky, and very frightened. There are just too many others out there of whom he is scared. His reasoning and logic are underdeveloped, and his reactions to criticism are whiny and teary. He must have looked around his life and found that he will remain a marginal, perfectly forgettable nobody. Then, he created an entire segment of people to whom he could be superior just because he added 2 people to the more than 7 billion already here.

We've torn apart plenty of estrogen-soaked duhds before, but this one is the most pathetic one yet. He really is pitiful.

ITA. He's an immature loser. No need for us to feel insulted, he's even a jerk to his own spawn. I can't imagine the crappy life the younger kid that he has publicly said he didn't want will have. It is quite sad. I'm sure duh will say anything to get any kind of attention, even at the expense of his own son(s). The parunts who read his blog favorably are just as bad.
blondie
CFinPenthouse

ITA. He's an immature loser. No need for us to feel insulted, he's even a jerk to his own spawn. I can't imagine the crappy life the younger kid that he has publicly said he didn't want will have. It is quite sad. I'm sure duh will say anything to get any kind of attention, even at the expense of his own son(s). The parunts who read his blog favorably are just as bad.

I think his readership has dwindled considerably. Funny captcha: KY He'll need a truckload of it! waving hellolarious

Danny is all butthurt that the childfree are squatting on valuable real estate, while he and his breeder buddies probably pushed out artists and minorities just to buy into the gentrifying areas of cities.

Tongue my asshole, Buzz, you closet case.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Can see why Buzzy is such a pill . He has the following caption
That’s what it’s all about, people. Right there. .................Everything I have accomplished in my life
below a picture of a hideous newborn spawn and his past-phobic tard. If that was all I had done with my life I'd be miserable too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login