Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids

Posted by law 
Obviously this BuzzKill is a bitter asshole who hates anyone who has made a better lifestyle choice than he has. He hates being a DUH. His bitterness is so thinly-veiled, it's laughable.

CF are a bunch of squatters if they live near a school? Sorry, but if a person has a mortgage, owns or rents, they are NOT squatters.

"Earth to BuzzKill...Come in Buzzkill. BuzzKill, are you there?" :drool

Maybe he would like CFers, UnChilded and Empty Nesters all rounded up and shot?

The way he treats his younger kyd is downright nasty. I actually feel quite sorry for that kyd. His parents don't like him, and he most likely knows it. BuzzKill is a fine example of a person who should NEVER have become a parent.

If this BuzzKill hater hates me because I'm CF? That's fine with me because I despise him simply by what I've read in this thread. :hardcore
efsb
College would cure a lot of this idiot's deficiencies but hey, at least he accomplished proving to
"It may be stressful and hectic now, but when I’m old I will have children and grandchildren to keep me company and I will be showered in family. I wonder how happy a childless couple will be when they’re at the end of the line?"
Ahahahaha! Let’s not kid ourselves, duh. The way you treat your youngest son, there’s no fucking way he’ll be wiping your ass. And if you think your favourite golden penis will do it, you’re dreaming. Continue spoiling that kid, and he’ll end up a self-centred, narcissistic adult just like his pa. When you’re of no use to him, he’ll throw you away and forget all about you. And that’s if you’re lucky. If he’s got an inheritance to gain, you best watch yourself.

The way golden penis is going it is more likely that he'll be showered in "gold" than in family.:complaining about a brat
This particular dude's life is just a shitshow of having to do without while all his rich neighbors have bigger and better everything, and more money. Not only is this dumb loser jealous of the CF, he's jealous of people with Porsches, bigger houses, and who are richer than he is.

Gee, maybe he should have thought of all this before deciding to reproduce. Did he think that the brats would be delivered to his front door alongside a free money tree planting or something??

Fucking idiot.

http://www.dad-camp.com/2013/03/grass-is-always-greener-im-jealous-of-sah-parents/
mumofsixbirds
Obviously this BuzzKill is a bitter asshole who hates anyone who has made a better lifestyle choice than he has. He hates being a DUH. His bitterness is so thinly-veiled, it's laughable.

CF are a bunch of squatters if they live near a school? Sorry, but if a person has a mortgage, owns or rents, they are NOT squatters.

He's changed the definition of squatter to someone he doesn't think has a right to be there, even if they own the place. It's so insulting to people who paid for their home and some who have lived there for years to be called squatter, it's just sickening and gross, like calling an innocent person a thief. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? He has issues and he is a hateful, bitter, ugly person.
Have a good look at THIS article -- written by some other moo, not Derpcamp, but linked from that article... http://www.babble.com/kid/15-things-i-can-get-away-with-because-i-have-kids/#slacking-on-household-chores

So basically having sprogs is an all-round excuse to be a lazy, slobby, smelly disgusting human being, covered in human secretions... You know who I excuse from running around covered in human secretions? EMTs. /Maybe/ nurses on occasion. Nobody else gets a free pass. Especially not you, mr/mrs. "It's okay to go out in public with VOMIT on my shirt, because babbies!"

And being an UTTER DICKHOLE. Showing up late to work, calling in sick, but it's okay, you have an excuse, because babbies! JUST LIKE 75% OF ALL THE OTHER EMPLOYEES HAVE, YOU SELF CENTERED DICKTWADDLER.
Also: handing the phone off to your disgusting slobbering crotchfruit. 100% unacceptable. Those people don't have a choice but to try to serve you, that's what they get paid for, and you treat them to the sound of godawful baby noises, squealing and chewing the phone. No. Bad. /newspaper whap

The rest of it is just stupid. Bad hair? Trick or treating? Eating cereal? Having different music taste? Playing with toys? Watching cartoons? Are you joking? Do you believe the LifeScript[tm] THAT hard that you think only breeders get to do these things because babbies? Bitch, please. I do all of those things [except possibly bad hair tongue sticking out smiley] and I regret nothing, nor do i feel "childish" about it. You've got a lot to learn about what it actually means to be an adult... or maybe you'll never know because you plopped yourself forever into Babyland as soon as you were a legal adult. Sorry not sorry!
Anyone remember this trainwrecky goodness? LOL

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dad_camp/series.jhtml

Edit: He also referred to GOMI as a "backchannel" of the internet, whatever that means. I am assuming he thinks a site is a "backchannel" if it isn't about the topics he deems acceptable, regardless of it's popularity. Perhaps he thinks the internet is as segregated as his dream world is?

Edit: In terms of Buzz being a shit writer, I give you this:
http://www.dad-camp.com/2013/01/pete-rose-tiger-woods-chris-brown-lance-armstrong-and-a-world-without-heroes/

Apparently Lance Armstrong's bike did drugs too?
thom_c
simplyshortz
Did any of you read the post titled, "Give it to the kid"? Apparently Buzz the Douche seems to think that if you catch a foul ball, hockey puck, or whatever at a sporting event, then you are automatically supposed to just give the damn thing to the nearest lil' crotch-fruit! Really!

I had one of these douche nozzles expect me to give his kid my over $100 Littman Stethoscope to his kid for a toy!

Bite me asshole. And I was right my comment never made the light of day at his duhdy camp.

Must suck to know some CF guy does more for kids and understands far more than he eve will about kids.

Fuck that shit of letting some horrid sprog touch my Littman. HELL NO! I don't let anybody touch that thing.
law

Edit: He also referred to GOMI as a "backchannel" of the internet, whatever that means. I am assuming he thinks a site is a "backchannel" if it isn't about the topics he deems acceptable, regardless of it's popularity. Perhaps he thinks the internet is as segregated as his dream world is?

http://www.dad-camp.com/2013/01/pete-rose-tiger-woods-chris-brown-lance-armstrong-and-a-world-without-heroes/

Buzzkill and loaf oven would have fit right in on that dadcamp show. After all, the little pastaphobe was an opsie, conceived while buzzkill was still married to deluded woman1.
law

I think 'back channel' must mean things for or by the non following sheep.

My friend told me this thing once, I will try to remember ~

I take it she was kinda "goth" at one time and went with this other girl to go see that girl's brother. They just stopped off there or something, I guess.

Word came back to my friend - that this brother did not want her to ever set foot in his house again as he didn't like 'that type' and only wished to associate with other Famblee Types.

Just a story I heard, I wasn't there. And from what I know of this woman - she has no tats, no piercings, she isn't really 'rad' in any way, and from what I gather from her younger years - she maybe wore some dramatic make up and low key (compared to these days) 'goth' type clothes.

I guess the shock here was - 5 minutes in someone's house just stopping off, and it seemed like the guy wanted to burn her at the stake.

What bothered me about this is - her friend who dragged her there felt the need to enumerate all this? She only knew of this because 'the brother' called up the friend and said something like - don't ever bring people like that around here again. I said - I hope you don't associate with ANY of these people anymore! (No, she doesn't).

I remembered this because - this is what they are like - they want everyone to be like them, conform to the same things, anything slightly outside of their pens makes their heads explode. I've heard sim stories from many, many others. I could write a book. I don't get it too much because I "hide in plain sight" grinning smiley The mention of my education alone, the amount and the subjects - puts people off. (Unless they want something from me, then it's a different story. THEN they are nice smile rolling left righteyes2 )

Another example might be - they're all on Facebook. You merely mention MySpace or Bebo or LinkedIn - KABOOM! They can't process it. They get angry and upset. At things that are *essentially the same* but look slightly different.

What's the issue? I think it boils down to fear.

Fearful Sheep.

Fuck 'em.

Or exploit them - as Govs, Religions, and Businesses have been doing for ages.

It's the whole 'Crabs in a bucket' thing. The sheep fear anything different and if you dare step beyond - it not only causes them fear, they resent it because they didn't have the guts to do it.
Yeah, it's "squatting" and anybody without children in the home are to up and move, even if they've lived there for decades. But propose a childfree community where nobody under the age of 21 is allowed to live there and Derpcamp and his like-minded band of sniveling douchcanoes will flip their shit and call it "discrimination."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Wow...sounds like I've missed a lot today. confused smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
He keeps saying that couples without kids "don't get it." But he never says what it is that they "don't get." I guess I don't...get it.

When you have kids, a weekend escape isn’t just a quick flight for 2, it’s a flight for 4, and you can’t get the king sized bed, you need the suite, and then the dinners are not for 2, they’re for 3, or 4, or 5. What might cost you $800 for a quick getaway will cost me $1500.

Yeah, but you chose that, man. What do you want? For the CF couple to spend their whole $800 weekend feeling bad instead of enjoying themselves? Do you want them to feel guilty every time they're able to decide at the last minute to go out for dinner or to a movie on a Wednesday night because you're broke and stuck at home doing kid stuff? Do you want them to start driving minivans and watching things they hate on TV just because you have to do it? Grow up.
spinstar
He keeps saying that couples without kids "don't get it." But he never says what it is that they "don't get." I guess I don't...get it.

When you have kids, a weekend escape isn’t just a quick flight for 2, it’s a flight for 4, and you can’t get the king sized bed, you need the suite, and then the dinners are not for 2, they’re for 3, or 4, or 5. What might cost you $800 for a quick getaway will cost me $1500.

Yeah, but you chose that, man. What do you want? For the CF couple to spend their whole $800 weekend feeling bad instead of enjoying themselves? Do you want them to feel guilty every time they're able to decide at the last minute to go out for dinner or to a movie on a Wednesday night because you're broke and stuck at home doing kid stuff? Do you want them to start driving minivans and watching things they hate on TV just because you have to do it? Grow up.

I've had a pretty trying day as it is, and I'm really feeling up to punching BuzzSuckCock in the nuts. What a whiny little cuntrocket. No fucking way in hell I'd not enjoy an $800 weekend just because this asshat has crotch demons. Eat a dick, Buzz (we know you're still lurking)! angry flipping off
Wait, did he delete the comments? I am not seeing any at the site.

Edited to add: I see, I was at Babble, there were no comments there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Wow, what a class act.

Still married to his first wife, doesn't use birth control with somebody he's been dating for two months, waits two years to marry her, and they announce at the damn wedding that she's pregnant.
Dingo8YourBaby
Wait, did he delete the comments? I am not seeing any at the site.

Edited to add: I see, I was at Babble, there were no comments there.

I just went to Babble...and the FB linked comments are still there, and I wrote some pretty scathing ones.

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
He does realise that the CF he wants to move pay taxes that pay for the schools right?

What would he and his breeder mates do if all the CF suddenly stopped paying taxes for child things?
Snark Shark
"He also referred to GOMI as a "backchannel" of the internet"

I think he just likes things UP THE BACKCHANNEL.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
cfinboston
Wow, what a class act.

Still married to his first wife, doesn't use birth control with somebody he's been dating for two months, waits two years to marry her, and they announce at the damn wedding that she's pregnant.

I will never understand women who reproduce with men they do not know. I find that to be completely fucking ridiculous. If you're riding without birth control, that's stupid in and of itself, but if you get knocked up by a guy you're with for 8 fucking weeks? You abort that shit. Jeebus.
chahu
He does realise that the CF he wants to move pay taxes that pay for the schools right?

What would he and his breeder mates do if all the CF suddenly stopped paying taxes for child things?

Discovered the reason for some of his childish behavior towards "CF squatters." He wants to send loaf1 to private school but can't afford to (in large part because of detested loaf2) so is "sad" because the loaves will go to public school after kindergarten. The schools are too crowded (hold on, didn't he blamed CF for schools closing down yet in this article he says that there are too many kids??? What if all the CF had kids, then you'd see crowded you putz). He is also mad that his kid is getting "screwed" because some parents are "red-shirting" their loaves and his loathed loaf might be disadvantaged. Notice it is all about what is best for him, no thought to the fact that some kids (boys in particular) benefit from starting later rather than earlier. Noooo, it can't be other parents are doing what is best for their child's long term education; it HAS to be a scam to make life tough for the Putz family.
This guy and Duhddyfiles-the-Dickless-Wonder should get together and jack each other off.

I'm guessing they would be best buds.

I wish BuzzDick would post here.

I'm up for a Troll roast.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
drake
This guy and Duhddyfiles-the-Dickless-Wonder should get together and jack each other off.

I wish BuzzDick would post here.

I'm up for a Troll roast.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

I would love to roast the ever loving shit out of him... mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob Come on already, Buzz! You have the balls to call us 'teh backchannel of teh internets', but won't post anything to our faces? Coward (not that you didn't know that already)! smug

drake

You know they would. They're both ineffectual, low-T babygazers. I'm surprised neither one of them tried to make themselves lactate.
I'll make wife-cheating-on, one-child-preferring douche bag a deal: I'll move out of my rental home across the street from a middle school into an urban efficiency on the following conditions:

*First, he is responsible for putting into place a "minimal resource use" tax credit, for CF who will never have a child in school, who will never have a child on Medicare/Medicaid, or WIC. Then, the people who have never had a tax refund or get minimal ones might get a chunk of change for once in their working lives.

* He sound proofs and light proofs the efficiency to my satisfaction. See, I have insomnia problems. That's why I live in a dark, quiet house.

*He sends me weekly fresh produce. My husband and I like fresh herbs and veggies so we grow them in the yard.

*He pays for a storage facility for my husband's collectables and musical instruments.

*He pays the extra fee charged by the landlord for the special unit with the vehicle parking space or garage.

*He builds some extraordinary clothing storage system...the closets in tiny apartments aren't big enough, I have a lot of clothes.

The more I read about and from this tool the more I loathe him. He's a disgusting, whining hypocrit.
Buzzkill wouldn't DARE venture into this dark, evil backchannel of the intertubes and risk the reaming we'd give him if he were to troll us! grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login