Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"DADCAMP" - The Problem With Married Couples Who Choose To Have No Kids

Posted by law 
satansbitch
I love seeing a duh paint all CF as the party type. He also claims we have all the money in the world and don't need the space a four bedroom house provides. News flash, duh. We can live where we want to.

Methinks Duh is smoking crack! I do NOT have all the money in the world and never have. As for partying, sure...in my 20's and 30's. This fantasy that CF people are stinkin' rich is BS as is this idea that we all do nothing but party all the time. Really?
artchick62
satansbitch
I love seeing a duh paint all CF as the party type. He also claims we have all the money in the world and don't need the space a four bedroom house provides. News flash, duh. We can live where we want to.

Methinks Duh is smoking crack! I do NOT have all the money in the world and never have. As for partying, sure...in my 20's and 30's. This fantasy that CF people are stinkin' rich is BS as is this idea that we all do nothing but party all the time. Really?

This stereotype makes me fucking laugh...I would love to have money, but I'm a poor college student ATM. lol waving hellolarious smile rolling left rightsmile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Snark Shark
popcornculturejunkie
My freshly made video, folks!

If you have the time, that is...it's just a hair over 21 minutes. Enjoy! eating popcorn drinkingy

1) i like your voice!

2) i like your hair! and glasses! smiling smiley

3) cool posters!

4) LOL!

also, neighborhoods w/out schools? ALL neighborhoods have schools, don't they? HE'S A RETARD.bouncing and laughing

Hear hear!

Excellent rant - I LOVE IT!!!

Well done!

:beer
My hubby and I party all the time, if you call partying going to pubs to see local bands, going to small get togethers at close friends' homes and drinking beer. We don't do it all the time, however. Countless welfare recipients and "poor" childed families depend on us to work, work, work and earn taxable income of which they benefit.
Zzelda
Snark Shark
popcornculturejunkie
My freshly made video, folks!

If you have the time, that is...it's just a hair over 21 minutes. Enjoy! eating popcorn drinkingy

1) i like your voice!

2) i like your hair! and glasses! smiling smiley

3) cool posters!

4) LOL!

also, neighborhoods w/out schools? ALL neighborhoods have schools, don't they? HE'S A RETARD.bouncing and laughing

Hear hear!

Excellent rant - I LOVE IT!!!

Well done!

:beer

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou :beer

I did some searching around on YT, and it turns out our beloved douchewaffle duhdy blahgger has his own YT channel (no big surprise, really). I'm wondering if he'll put out a response video to mine. :eyebrows Nah...I kind of doubt it. He's too much of a coward! :yeah

Buzzy Duhd and Not-Favored Son

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
*sigh*

I wish I could live in the childfree communities in the UK. The only problem is they're all 45+.

There's a nice one in my village and I enquired about moving there, but was immediately rejected because I'm of child-bearing age. You have to be over 45 to live there. It's fucking annoying, They have lower rents, nicer places and nice amenities...and no fucking brats.

I did tell the managers that I'm not planning to sluice, and I have no interest in kids and that the community would be perfect for me, but no go sad smiley
I still can't figure out how *I'M* to blame because his kyd's school has too many other kyds in it.

Or how this problem is the neighbor's fault because said neighbor has a Porsche or a sizeable house. Why are these idiots making kyds commute to full schools and abandoning other schools? It's not me that's doing that, and by the way I don't live in a house near any fucking schools, I live near a mall and have a condo in a complex with other CF adults and retirees.

Here's a thought, DuhCamp - if your kyd's school is full - MOVE. Your brats' educations are your responsibility. No one is making you live in the neighborhood in which you currently reside. If things aren't working for you, pack your shit and go somewhere that you like better. This action, rather than your incessant whining about how everyone else has a better life than you, would be a good step towards solving your problems. But then again maybe you don't want to solve your problems. Maybe you just really enjoy being a whiny little assbag.

Edit: I guess "backchannel" is defined by him as any discussion not involving him? It's a "backchannel" if you're talking ABOUT him instead of TO him. GAWD what a fucking narcissistic twat. Something is a "backchannel" if they're discussing his articles anywhere else except on his blog despite the fact that the article was posted on the public internet for all to see. I guess a local cafe where he isn't eating is also a "backchannel" if someone sitting there discusses his blog or articles?

Buzz The Idiot Duh
* “The backchannel” usually refers to a conversation that happens behind the original conversation. Think of people texting and tweeting about a presentation or conference. The presenter is trying to engage the audience, but they are talking amongst themselves – backchannel. In this sense, the backchannel refers to the anonymous trollosphere where people fuelled by keyboard courage gather in very very niche groups and then hide behind nicknames, avatars, caplocks, and extensive cursing to slag off bloggers, celebrities, etc without fear. These types of message board and forum backchannels are often an ugly place where people say things behind someone’s back they would never have the courage to say to their face.

Pretty sure you saw everything we have to say to you, asshole. We even invited you here. This forum is viewable by the same people who read your DudCamp blog and your shit articles at Babble. Perhaps you're too busy huffing your own backchunnel fumes to think straight?
chahu
*sigh*

I wish I could live in the childfree communities in the UK. The only problem is they're all 45+.

There's a nice one in my village and I enquired about moving there, but was immediately rejected because I'm of child-bearing age. You have to be over 45 to live there. It's fucking annoying, They have lower rents, nicer places and nice amenities...and no fucking brats.

I did tell the managers that I'm not planning to sluice, and I have no interest in kids and that the community would be perfect for me, but no go sad smiley

Don't know how long to plan to live there but I'd keep in touch. Don't know your age, but if after a few years of you inquiring annually AND not sprogging perhaps they would stretch the rules. After all 45 is no (unfortunately) past child-bearing. I'm 47 and, due to non-fertililty matters, had some tests. Discovered that my healthy ovaries are still popping out eggs (Bleech). And yes, a friend did say "Oh, then you can still have a baby." Well I can drive my car of a bridge or stick needles in my eyes, but I'm not going to now am I?sarcastic clapping
He still has yet to comment on my video to him, and I wasn't being nice to him at all....he really is a pussy!

Oh, so there's a neutral space on the internet where people with all opinions can engage and they won't be shut up? Yeah, let's all go there and discuss this with him, once he points out where it is. Because otherwise it just sounds like a complaint that this conversation isn't taking place in his sphere of influence, where he can remove anybody who disagrees with him.
yurble
Oh, so there's a neutral space on the internet where people with all opinions can engage and they won't be shut up? Yeah, let's all go there and discuss this with him, once he points out where it is. Because otherwise it just sounds like a complaint that this conversation isn't taking place in his sphere of influence, where he can remove anybody who disagrees with him.

Yeah, I'm curious as to where this magical space is...I hope it's not up his ass, though. shrug

Something is a "backchannel" if they're discussing his articles anywhere else except on his blog

Apparently he censored repliers on this Duh-Camp page. So he left no alternative but for us to rip him a new asshole elsewhere. I bet he has his shorts in a twist he couldn't censor comments on the Blabble page.

I am on a childfree FB page that Buzzduh hyperlinked in his backchannel rant. Apparently one of the childfree page members commented to Buzzduh that he needed to find a career at which he is more successful. Buzzduh *emailed* her to tell her that he was successful, and linked to a bunch of his internet tripe. The guy's ego is tremendous. Sad, because I don't see what he has to be egotistical about.
rudegubmintworker
Something is a "backchannel" if they're discussing his articles anywhere else except on his blog

Apparently he censored repliers on this Duh-Camp page. So he left no alternative but for us to rip him a new asshole elsewhere. I bet he has his shorts in a twist he couldn't censor comments on the Blabble page.

I am on a childfree FB page that Buzzduh hyperlinked in his backchannel rant. Apparently one of the childfree page members commented to Buzzduh that he needed to find a career at which he is more successful. Buzzduh *emailed* her to tell her that he was successful, and linked to a bunch of his internet tripe. The guy's ego is tremendous. Sad, because I don't see what he has to be egotistical about.

Odd, as I'm still waiting for him to respond to my video...but then again, I don't recall mentioning his 'success'. I'm thinking about screen capturing the (Psycho)Babble page before he does manage to get the not-dick-rubbing cumments removed from there. He's still a pussy, in my book. :yeah

ETA: My Ode video is already at 100 views...BuzzKill can suck it! devil with smile

I don't remember success being earmarked by bitching about other people's Porsches or the size of their garages or houses or what neighborhood they or you live in, or by the inability to pay tuition for a special French speaking elementary school for your brats past the second grade.

He's successful, alright - successful at being a self-obsessed, narcissistic dick circus.
http://www.dad-camp.com/2013/05/oh-hai-backchannel-of-the-internets/

Unless my internet is acting funny, Duhddy Bishop has taken this entry down. All I see when I click on the link is a little smiley face icon at the top of the page.

hysterical laughterz
rudegubmintworker

Unless my internet is acting funny, Duhddy Bishop has taken this entry down. All I see when I click on the link is a little smiley face icon at the top of the page.

hysterical laughterz

It's not you...I got the same thing. He definitely took it down...the coward!

Duhdy Camp
Don't worry, Charlie! I'll save you!!

Sorry, but what you're looking for can't be found. It's probably behind that caribou, and it's too dangerous to look for it.

You'll save Choochie? The detested second son? Hah! As far as the caribou, it could probably write a better blog than you...I'll take my chances with it.

Edit: I just got done making an extra-stabby video (Nothing to do with BuzzKill...with the same-sex marriage bill coming up in Minnesota!)

Of course he took it down, gutless ivory tower jackass. Just like he didn't have the balls to allow my reply.

I love that he has a post about wanting to bring his brats here to Vegas.

I can see the headlines Duhdy blogger leaves kid in hot car in front of strip club film at 11:00...

Of course he took it down, gutless ivory tower jackass. Just like he didn't have the balls to allow my reply.

I love that he has a post about wanting to bring his brats here to Vegas.

I can see the headlines Duhdy blogger leaves kid in hot car in front of strip club film at 11:00...

Either that, or he'll have a bitchy blog entry about how the kids wrecked his winning streak, or some shit. "I could've won 50K, but Chooch needed a diaper change, and Zacharie threw up on the showgirl!"

popcornculturejunkie
rudegubmintworker

hysterical laughterz

It's not you...I got the same thing. He definitely took it down...the coward!

Duhdy Camp

Sorry, but what you're looking for can't be found. It's probably behind that caribou, and it's too dangerous to look for it.

You'll save Choochie? The detested second son? Hah! As far as the caribou, it could probably write a better blog than you...I'll take my chances with it.

Edit: I just got done making an extra-stabby video (Nothing to do with BuzzKill...with the same-sex marriage bill coming up in Minnesota!)

I love your new video, you are awesome and your responses to the bigoted comments had me laughing my ass off!
grifen411
I love your new video, you are awesome and your responses to the bigoted comments had me laughing my ass off!

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Popcorn's the name, mocking bigots and morons is my game! eating popcorn thumbs upwink

popcornculturejunkie

Duhdy Camp

Yea he'll save choochie , by calling 911 and expecting us to come and scrape up the remains after the police try to take on an enraged caribou with 9mm's and 5.56mm rifles. The 5.56mm (.223) is moderate for Whitetails and excellent for gophers. The Remington 870 in 12 GA might work if you are close enough for a ball round to hit it in the temple. Good luck choochie, chances are you get black tagged becasue your wounds are obviously mortal.

Haha, I saw that he'd taken the follow-up post down, too! grinning smiley I find it hilarious that he actually took the time to e-mail someone who commented on his blog about how successful he is. tongue sticking out smiley What a boob! I just find this super hilarious now. tongue sticking out smiley Popcorn I'm sick and taking the day off work, so I'll watch your video today. smiling smiley

thom_c

Yea he'll save choochie , by calling 911 and expecting us to come and scrape up the remains after the police try to take on an enraged caribou with 9mm's and 5.56mm rifles. The 5.56mm (.223) is moderate for Whitetails and excellent for gophers. The Remington 870 in 12 GA might work if you are close enough for a ball round to hit it in the temple. Good luck choochie, chances are you get black tagged becasue your wounds are obviously mortal.

My thoughts went in the same direction. Breeders like to pose their kyds near wild animals as a cute photo op. What if the caribou had taken a mind to charge at them? The things breeders will do to put their kyds in danger just for funzies, then call the CF selfish, is fucking rich.
cosmictraveler
tongue sticking out smiley Popcorn I'm sick and taking the day off work, so I'll watch your video today. smiling smiley

Sorry to hear you're sick...I hope you feel better soon. friendly hug I hope my video will cheer you up! thumbs upwink I should be studying for my last final, but I think I'll search for some more duhdy blahgger stuff to mock and ridicule! devil with smile

popcornculturejunkie
cosmictraveler
tongue sticking out smiley Popcorn I'm sick and taking the day off work, so I'll watch your video today. smiling smiley

Sorry to hear you're sick...I hope you feel better soon. friendly hug I hope my video will cheer you up! thumbs upwink I should be studying for my last final, but I think I'll search for some more duhdy blahgger stuff to mock and ridicule! devil with smile

Thank you! grinning smiley Been relaxing all day, yay! smiling smiley Loved your video! grinning smiley
I just think he got embarrassed about the fact that we noted he won't stop talking about his backchunnel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login