Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 983 - Seal Hats and Polar Bears

Posted by Cambion 
Cambion
Entry 983 - Seal Hats and Polar Bears
February 17, 2006
I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off when I watched this. I wish there would have been sound so I could have heard the kid screaming. If it was staged, then I kind of give kudos to the parents for their stupid actions - I have to admit, dressing their sprog up like prey and making her stand in front of a bear was sort of clever. I know they're hard to see, but the faces of the other viewers up in the top right corner of that video show obvious amusement at the incident. I can't help but smile when parents do stuff to torment their kids like this.

But as you said in the original entry, had the kid actually gotten hurt...the tank broke and the bear tore the kid to shreds, for example...those parents would have sued in a heartbeat, and it would have been the fault of the polar bear for being a damn polar bear and acting upon its instincts when being provoked.

I wonder if there are still seal hats available at that zoo.
Latrodectra
Re: Entry 983 - Seal Hats and Polar Bears
February 17, 2006
That video is hysterical!

Although that didn't look like a sprog it looked like a young woman. Either way, it's funny.

I'll have to remember not to wear a seal hat when I go to the zoo.
Yeah, thats not a kid it looks like a young asian woman to me. I laughed too but it pissed me off, the bear could have hurt himself! The look on the bears face when it saw the costume...priceless!
That's no kid. That's Yuko Ogura. And the clip is from a Japanese TV show (not sure if it's a game show or not).

Here's a clip with sound:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Polar-Bear-%3E_%3C?v=Z5D4GLBo3k0&search=morning%20musume
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.