Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

993 62 Year Old Moo

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
993 62 Year Old Moo
February 21, 2006
That is BEYOND any definition of disgusting. Precisely WHY this earth is overpopulated. Three words: TOO MANY KIDS.
Lady Cooper
Re: 993 62 Year Old Moo
February 21, 2006
Woah, wait, she's diabetic and BLIND? And 62? And it was on purpose through in vitro!?

Oh god, that's disgusting.
Cambion
February 21, 2006
Damn it...I swear, I want to slaughter the idiot who created the whole in-vitro fertilization bullshit. If nature wanted to have 60-year-old women get knocked up, then it would be happening. There IS a cut-off age as to when a woman should stop having kids. The dumb cow has already shit out 11 kids...you don't need to have that many fucking kids. This planet has little resources as it is, and people wonder why...and then they go and say that the world is underpopulated. I would love to know what world they are living in.

That article made me want to heave.
Anonymous User
February 21, 2006
I saw this moo on TV this morning. She looks WAY older than 62! I guess that is part of what overbreeding does to a woman.

Sing it with me, gang..."every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great! if a sperm is wasted, god gets quite irate..."

But another thing that makes me mad about this shit: these old moos are causing we 40-50-something CF women to keep getting the *it's not too late* bingoes. I'm 45 and don't get bingoed that much, but when I do, it annoys me.

If women were meant to breed until they croak, there'd be no such thing as menopuase. Now, I suppose that even when I go through the change, I still will not be safe.

Side rant: I hate the fucking fundie vasectomy-reversal sites for the same reason I hate the old IVF moos...because saying that my husband is snipped still doesn't shut some people up. It's the *oh, he can always have it reversed* bingo for that. I just say, *no, he can't* and move on.

Back on topic...these dumbass breeders are NEVER going to be able to retire! Sad.
just as I thought.......
February 21, 2006
The dumbass did this for her MAY-N.

I can't fucking believe her dumbass 48 year old husband--what kind of shithead makes a 60+ woman who is BLIND and has DIABETES carry his spawn?

What a selfish asshole. And yes, I agree, she looks 85. She'll probably be happy to die and get away from her lot in life.

The whole thing infuriates me. ITA with CatMommy...I'm 43 and it's precisely this kind of shit that guarantees I'll be bingoed until I'm in my grave.
Feh
February 22, 2006
Bleah. BLEAH!!!
It's NEVER too late, and you're NEVER TOO SICK to have a BAYYYYYBEEEEEE!!! Thank you science, thank you very little for this worthless contribution to the human condition.
Nour
February 22, 2006
According to the AP article yesterday:
"I hate to raise one alone, without a sibling," said Wulf, who was impregnated both times through in vitro fertilization."
This moo and her Maay-un had a three year old together. Now with eleven other step-siblings, (and scores of the moo's grandchildren) how would the brat be all alone? (Of course, we know why she thinks that.)
Breeders are dumb.
Anonymous User
February 22, 2006
I saw her with the baby in the paper this morning and it made me so fucking irate! What a selfish old slut!She will be 83 years old on the kids 21st!!!!!!
This world is going mad.
February 23, 2006
No. I think she'll be dead.
Anonymous User
February 23, 2006
Just think her and the kid will be drooling at the same time.
Feh
February 24, 2006
You know what they say, the family that drools together....stays together
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.